Simulation Stimulation

Story Info
Queen Bee Chelsea finds herself changed by Tony's Simulation.
21.3k words
4.74
10.7k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Captain of the university cheer squad Chelsea exists as the most beautiful girl on campus. Blond, petite, and popular, she is a walking dream for every boy that sets eyes on her.

"Scram dork." She hisses at a young man who happens to block her path across the University's central walkway. At 5ft 9ins the dark haired young man, who isn't particularly ugly or exceptionally tall, towers above Chelsea, who only ever goes on the arm of jocks or pretty rich boys. She can't help but tease him as he stands frozen to the spot. Her long platinum blond hair flips off her bare shoulder as she turns back for just a moment. She likes teasing those dweeby types. They're all just drooling to get with a girl like her, but there's never any hope, only the desire.

She exists in a different realm then them with her own squad of boys, or at least adoring fan club guys and geeks that she can manipulate like putty in her little hands. Even as she struts by, hips swaying from side-to-side she makes every other woman look plain dull. And if anyone gets in her way she is known for putting them down in ways that make her mean reputation that much more true.

As one would guess she's dated some of the most popular guys on campus, but only to really mess with their minds. And then after they got too close she'd dump them so that she could move onto her next prey.

The cheerleading squad is more then an extracurricular activity for her; she'd chosen it more as the quickest path to popularity as opposed to any form of sports dedication or commitment. The high heels don't mix well with her rigorous routines, but she'll be damned if anyone criticizes her.

At first she didn't really take the practice or training seriously, but eventually she found that once she was a cheerleader it actually began to really piss people off. They could just barely reach that kind of status while she basically waltzed right into it with her beauty and status alone.

Of course even though her antics have her in good graces with her coach who makes all the other girls feel jealous with her constant favoritism, she isn't exactly aware of her true nature which makes Chelsea look more like a demon then the angel they think she is.

Chelsea does exist as more of a succubus when it comes down to how she treats most of the guys around her. The occasional romantic gestures do help with feeding that perception of being caring and considerate, but overall she leaves behind more broken hearts than anything else.

"She is a grade A bitch," A girl said once she was out of earshot, helping the young man. But not too many had actually heard about the real side of Chelsea's nature and even those few didn't go around saying too much considering most guys on campus worshiped the ground she walked on.

"It's fine, I'm used to it by now." He sighed before they went their separate ways. "Some people are naturally born with a perfect life." He mumbled seeing Chelsea surrounded by the popular guys on campus, her true self hidden behind a mask of smiles.

They just couldn't see her eyes glaze over most guys in a superior kind of manner. Yet she could easily go from dismissive looks to welcoming warmth at the mere appearance of one of her preferred boyfriends. "Just look at the girl's ability to attract anyone." He grumbled as he left to the campus computer lab to work on his project.

+++

He sat alone in the lab coding for the upcoming final when the door burst open. He glanced up to see Chelsea walk in wearing her usual cheerleading outfit. He found his eyes drawn to the big red C letter printed between her chest and on closer inspection, a cute pair of hot pants came down on either side of the 'V' made by her long shapely legs in black spandex stockings and red sneakers. If she were on the field cheering most guys probably wouldn't even be paying attention to the game.

She let out a sigh, "Hey, dork what are you doing here?" She glanced over in his direction with a mixture of curiosity and scorn.

"School project for Computer Programming. I'd think you'd know that," He says, mildly annoyed as she strolled up to him. "Don't you have cheerleading practice or something?"

"Ha! So you actually listen to all that, but yeah we've got a water break or something," She said and leaned across the table. "Come to think of it I have seen you at those games looking kinda bored in the bleachers."

He turned his full attention towards her now that her rather impressive cleavage was displayed almost inches from him. It wasn't like this was something new because every time they'd crossed paths like this she would try to get his goat.

"Is there anything else?" His attention turned back to the project but he didn't focus on anything.

"Do I need to spell it out? Why are you even taking an interest in me?" She leaned over even more exposing the inner halves of her tits.

"Because you are a bitch?" He shot back at her, slightly fed up as she slapped the keyboard away from under his fingers with the tip of one red-painted fingernail.

Her expression went to instant glare, "Listen geek," She hissed, "You are nothing special, so why don't you run off to one of your online worlds to hide in and maybe take some licks while you're there."

The silence became instantly awkward as they both paused staring at each other. But slowly Chelsea smirked, she knew she hit on the mark with that statement as a blush began to color his cheeks. "That is what you want don't you," Her words slow as she came around the desk and pressed the flat of her heel on his cock and began to work it against the thin fabric of his sweatpants.

He was totally embarrassed now and suddenly felt a rush of emotion course through his body making his heart begin to race.

"You're in love with my body like everyone else. So fall in line and worship me." She snapped back. And now for the first time since she walked into the room, his true intentions showed. With a furious blush coloring his cheeks biting his lip to not let out a response. "Not such a tough guy now." She scorned.

"You are just a cruel bitch. So high and mighty in your fantasies. You call me nothing special, but you are normal more than a pretty face."

Chelsea just ignored him as she pressed her shoe to his cock, massaging the growing hardness beneath her foot, "There's no need to talk dork, you're still getting a touch from the divine." She paused for a minute and continued to push down against his throbbing erection. She wore a confident look with the idea she could bring him down to his knees so easily. He just sat there with a sheepish look on his face.

Then with a devilish smile she began to stroke harder, making the pressure intense. He let out a moan, unable to suppress it as the pressure forced blood into his cock and created a powerful boner that rose right up the middle of the U-shape in her foot made by her instep.

"Tell me something," She said watching him squirm under the sudden movement of her foot. "Are you a virgin?" she taunted as if reading his mind. Her red sneaker toed lightly against his clothed erection toying with his cock and balls. "What if I was to tell you I was giving you a chance," her hand reached down to roughly grope his cock for the first time ever, but his penis seemed to harden further into the confines of the stretchable material. It took her a moment to really wrap her head around the girth as her soft palm stroked lightly. "You want that, don't you? Just like everyone else."

This had turned into the worst possible scenario and for a moment he looked desperate, she relished it. Her soft lips parted with the sudden breath drawn through them as if she could get a whiff of the very pheromones coming from his tanned skin. She brought up her heel to rub across his growing bulge again, teasing him through his pants and feeling that heavy cock pulse with the movements.

"Just do my project for me, and I might consider that 'favor'." She stepped back and flipped him an older draft, written by her previous study buddy.

"No." He mumbled. "And what if I refuse?"

"Oh I dunno, maybe you'd prefer being fucked in front of the entire campus with a giant ass strap-on." Chelsea laughed out loud. "Let's get it straight, I will stomp you into oblivion. And the rest of these guys can line up and do the same to you." She ran a finger across his shoulder and he felt the hair on his arms stand on end from the contact.

A smirk crossed her delicate features as she whispered sweet poison into his ears, "By the time I am done with you, your body won't know how to work without the memory of my touch." She cooed. "You want this too badly. It doesn't matter what you think; it's whether or not you obey me like a good puppy." And to drive that last point home, Chelsea delivered a painful pinch to his left nipple making him gasp in a sudden burst of shock. He found himself enjoying the sensations just from her brief touches and his cheeks warmed up all over again. The evil delight in her voice was music to his ears and with a grunt his cock pulsed violently as she watched his semen fill up the entire inside of his pants, becoming slick with a cooling sticky wetness that seeped out around the edges of her red rubber toes and created a rather noticeable patch of white right on the inside of his thigh.

"Fine. I'll do it, just stop," he finally moaned out with her toes circling on that one spot over his now half flaccid cock.

She laughed and squeezed harder on his sore nipple and pulled off with a firm jerk, "Thank you," She leaned in and whispered in his ear and blew the strands of his dark hair and then turned back on her heels to march away. But even if she weren't around her dominating scent filled the air.

He slouched back in his chair with the smell of sex and cum all over him. "I hate this." He groaned unable to truly comprehend what just occurred.

"See ya next week Dork." Chelsea blew him a kiss and left in a hurry as if nothing happened and her white cheer shorts disappeared past the glass windows.

"My name is Tony, you whore."

+++

For the next week, Tony lived in the computer lab doing both his and Chelsea's exams. His days and nights were a blur of working, napping, and eating between each project, knowing full well that his grades would drop if he didn't ace their exams.

Finally after spending the last ten minutes looking at the monitor, he lifted his head when a cup of coffee was placed at his table. He hadn't seen her come in and was surprised to look up and see her as Chelsea standing next to his table. She had already changed from her cheerleading uniform after practice and in a pair of tight fitting skinny jeans. Her large breast were covered by a red tube top with a star emblazoned in silver in the center of her cleavage.

She pointed a well-manicured finger at him with a long sharp red painted nail, "You done yet?"

"Uhhh nearly," he held up a small white flash drive, "Almost just have to... test it?"

Her dark-shadowed eyes gave him a once over, then with her chin raised arrogantly. "Do whatever. As long as it passes, that's fine by me. Oh, and don't ever tell anyone else about this, not that they would believe you, but" And she drew out a long red fingernail from her lips, "I'll tear your heart out."

"Whatever, just put on that helmet so we can test the code."

With a satisfied look, Chelsea reached forward for the virtual reality device and slid it over the perfect flow of her blond hair to the base of her neck. "Hey you'll never hear the end of this from me. Not in this lifetime."

He was now finished setting up the system. "Hmm it's all loaded, but when I'm done, do you mind letting me get a better look at it?

The only response from Chelsea was the uninterested shrug of one shoulder as she stared at her reflection in the VR helmet, making a kissy face to herself in the visor.

With a sigh of aggravation he picked up the tiny remote control which made him think of some little kid's toy helicopter instead of a remote for an expensive piece of experimental technology. With a press of a button, the lights on the helmet flickered indicating the hardware's startup sequence.

Irritated beyond belief and fed up with her personality he figured this was his only chance to test out his project. After pressing the next series of buttons, the helmet locked itself around her chin. Now it was connected to his computer program.

As she stood there like an idiot, he reached over to check one of the loose cables that extended down her backside, yanking it free and reconnecting the thin cord with a sharp click of the socket fitting together.

With a few clicks of the mouse, he began the program. She remained completely unaware of what was happening at first. Suddenly a blurry white image began to flicker on her visor as the VR tech came into view.

"Welcome to Training. We will ask you some questions before going to the next stage." It began and her facial features softened, realizing there was nothing to be worried about.

"Question 1. Have you had sex?"

Chelsea didn't reply to this or move a muscle as the sensors in her helmet read her vital signs, looking for brainwaves that could betray the truth. After the machine studied her response, an automated female voice asked, "True or False?"

A moment passed, and Chelsea finally shifted, making sure he knew her response before it echoed off the screen in plain text.

'True'

The computer beeped and continued asking more generic questions, "Do you like sex? True or false?"

'True' Chelsea responded

Again the beep before asking the next question "How often would you say you like sex to be per week?"

"What even is this program?" Chelsea questioned. She tried to reach up and pull off the helmet, but her hands were shackled to the chair's arms unable to move.

At her protest, the screen flashed white again.

"Do you like sex? True or false?" Was repeated in text.

Chelsea didn't look amused that she was being bombarded with the same question, "Of course I love sex, get me out of here!" She fought with her hands against the plastic binders holding her in place, not making it budge an inch.

Another beep sounded, shocking her violently for her outburst. "Ouch! What the fuck!" Chelsea cursed, obviously frustrated now.

"That's right bitch..." He grinned widely for the first time in the past week. He didn't even try to hold back the sense of vindication that rose within him from watching her get a dose of karma for how she was treating everyone on campus. And now with no way to resist the stimulation, Chelsea's anger seemed to be taking the brunt of the attacks and making her all the more aggressive as she squirmed in place.

"Do you like rough sex? True or False?"

'False' The program seemed to have gotten stuck at this part, waiting for the response with the bright blinking light still asking the same question for two whole minutes.

Chelsea panted as sweat appeared on the surface of her skin as if the lights were turned up to a million degrees. "Fine," she grit her teeth. "True, Yes I fucking like it rough, get it over with." She burst out at last.

Beeping as the prompt moved to the next line of questioning. "Have you ever wanted to be forced in public, True or False?" The text box now flashed in front of her in bright red letters.

"Yes, fucking, Yes already. Just get me out of here." She shuddered as a familiar chill went up her spine, she could feel a cool breeze drift in under her skirt blowing lightly between her spread legs and brushing across the edges of her sensitive labia.

She shot another death glare at him with such intensity. The words "Fuck You" seeping right off her tongue, the speakers translated the emotion from her voice and gave another violent spark. This made Chelsea bite down on her lips and squeeze her eyes shut in pain, unable to fight against the automated system.

With a loud sigh of irritation he stretched and cracked his back while rubbing his eyes, "I told you that I would show you the program in detail," He turned the computer monitor so she could read the notes and he recited the codes. "In other words, you can't lie in there or act tough because the program reads it off your mind and then rewards you or punishes you accordingly."

"Now when you feel ready," He grabbed the keyboard again, his fingers sliding over the worn down F, J, K keys. "We will start you on basic training mode."

She stared at him with a pissed-off look that promised revenge.

A gentle whoosh indicated the file loaded as a smooth mechanical voice spoke out of the helmet, "Initiating." The scene on her visor changed showing a render of the classroom mistakeable for the real world. She was now surrounded by the walls of computers on every side. Tony appeared before her wearing a professor outfit with a fake ID nameplate on his chest reading:

Training Professor: Tony

The sight made Chelsea roll her eyes. It was easy to understand what was supposed to happen when her eyes fell on the student desk beside her which looked more like a bondage table with shackles made out of hard clear resin to lock her ankles to the foot-rest and handcuffs at the top that were bound to the seat's arms. There was no other sign of restraints on it, other than the ones holding her to her current position.

Chelsea's face began to take on a look of rage, "You think some program is going to save you from me reporting you to the police for this?" Her words were starting to slur slightly with fear and she pulled at the handcuffs. "Let me go now and nothing will happen." She shouted again as the program took note of her change and gave another slight electrical shock to calm her nerves. The simulation didn't come anywhere near the real deal, but she felt like she was tingling from the electric charge, her spine straightened as her body jolted forward and it felt like all of her body hair was on the ends of their follicles.

He pushed a few buttons to make sure the sensors were tuned in properly, "Don't worry you're going to love every minute in here. For once you don't have to put on your bitchy mask." With the slightest hint of satisfaction he felt triumphant at how far he could take this. The computer had been designed to be the equivalent of torture through pleasure. And having gone so long without sleep made him delirious. So of course he was going to test it out. He needed to find someone, and it may as well be her.

Chelsea continued to resist as she pulled on the plastic cuffs, but he got the full display as they struggled under the thin tanned skin of her wrists as she twisted her arms uselessly in a sad attempt.

Tony plugged in the cord connected to the remote into his computer and saw her pulse shoot up, he hit the commands, which opened a huge drop-down menu of options that went down forever, as he used his fingers on the track-pad to click the ones that popped out the most to him.

"Today's lesson will be acceptance. By the time I let you out, you will not have any desire to report anything that happened here." He spoke like a teacher to a class of kindergartners as if everything was so easy to comprehend.

Then his finger pressed a few more times on the track-pad to a "Heart-rate" tab that read: Elevated stress.

The shock suddenly ran through her body causing her to shake in her shackles at the jolt that her mind interpreted as pain, though it actually gave more a slight tingling sensation compared to her own panic of the situation, heightened to the maximum for what her body could handle and react to.

"Let's try a different professor. How about your boyfriend?" The screen flashed and then it showed a new scene of the classroom with the new addition of an exact replica of her current partner lounging casually in the place of Tony.

"Jared? What are you doing here?"