The Perils of Perri Mona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perri felt the effects of the cigarette, as her mind immediately felt slower.

"Take a drag on your cigarette, Perri," the doppelganger commanded as she worked the captive to the sexual edge.

Captive Perri obeyed, sinking her mind while her body filled with arousal as she took another drag, coughing as she exhaled.

The shapeshifting minion led the captive through a few more drags, ensuring the mind control drug it was laced with permeated through the captive's system.

"Perri, be a good slave and take one last drag now," the perfect match ordered, smiling as the aroused and drugged captive obeyed.

Original Perri was a sweaty, aroused mess, as she was then told to put out the cigarette in the ashtray provided.

"Good girl, Perri," the shapeshifter commended. "Let's get you to cum now, so you can be on your way to being a slave."

The doppelganger ramped up the pheromones to overwhelming, while working feverishly with only her hands to finish the job.

"Slaves need permission to cum, Perri..." the minion reminded as the captive moaned loudly, her nipples never harder, between her legs never wetter.

"You were a good girl, now on your way to being a slave, so now you may cum!" the doppelganger said, finally pushing the captive over the edge.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Perri the caprice screamed as she came like never before.

In the control room, Kimiko smiled as she watched her former college rival orgasm at the hands of her look alike.

After the intense orgasm, Perri lay motionless, the effect of the orgasm combined with the drug.

Her look alike propped her up on the bed, and placed headphones on the girl as she lay, staring straight ahead. The minion turned on the screen before Perri, gave her a kiss on the lips and left the room.

"Good girl, Perri," KImiko said through the headphones. "Now focus on the screen as your slave training begins!"

Perri simply obeyed, and focused on the screen as best she could, as Kimiko started her training.

"Welcome to your new life, Perri Mona...."

12