The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 03

Story Info
Demi gives Bart a wild time in her hotel room.
2.7k words
4.52
12.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
169 Followers

All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a single word of it occurred, nor would it.

The Perks of Being a Podcaster
by MrMaxLord
(MF, Oral, Anal, Cons)
Chapter 3: Demi Lovato

*****

There's a lot more to the show than just interviewing the celebs. There's also the filming of the video bits. I tend to write them and direct while Logan, even in his pot-filled haze, manages to produce and edit them. We both share other duties like location scouting and catering, but there are some things a two man crew just can't do.

Which does bring us to today. Instead of any of the usual short film type of stuff we usually did, this was more of a man on the street kind of thing. Even then, we needed help. Which is why on camera we had our friend from film school, Tommy. He was a guy so obsessed with cameras we were pretty sure he was sleeping with most of his. There wasn't a trick in photography he didn't know how to pull off. Tommy's a perfectionist, both his greatest plus and his greatest minus.

On sound we had Edison March audiophile with the attention span of a chihuahua on coke. He didn't pay attention to much of anything outside of, well sound. He was a walking encyclopedia of audio tech and his collection was staggering.

The other member of our crew today? None other than the show's guest, Demi Lovato. The bit was "Demi Will Sing Anything". We put together a bunch of songs, Demi-approved of course. It was a simple bit. People could pay a dollar, that would go to charity of course, and Demi would sing any song out of a book of karaoke we'd brought with with us, along with a mic and karaoke speaker/player. It was less of a comedy bit and more of a chance for Demi to show off what she was best at, singing. Still, Demi, being the consummate performer, worked a few laughs into the bit as well. It was one of the many reasons she was a favorite, multi-time guest on the show. She genuinely seemed down for anything.

The shoot was a simple one and went by quickly. We actually had enough footage for two different segments. We were wrapping everything up, everyone doing their part. Edison was rounding up the sound equipment, Tommy the camera, and Logan looking over the the footage before he took it home to edit.

My job however was dealing with Demi. Which wasn't remotely an issue. She was a lovely woman, always had been since her first time on the show. My duty was taking her back to her hotel. Then dinner. Casual, bullshitting about life and the show, and afterwards...well with Demi, who knows?

We said our goodbyes to the crew and got in my car. It was a quick round of goodbyes. Not for any other reasons than we ran long and most of the guys were tired and Logan had a lot of footage to cut together. Short, but cordial.

"I think that went really fucking well," said Demi. "Had a lot of fun. Always do though."

"Feeling's mutual for us all Dem." I replied. "You're always a treat to have on the show. Funny, up for almost anything..."

"We just talking about the show, Bart?" Demi's eye brow arched and a smile on her face. "I mean, we are eating solo. Not that I wouldn't appreciate more company, but there's definitely something to be said for more...intimate encounters."

"Can't disagree there. How about we see where the night takes us?" The thing was, we both knew exactly where the night was going to take us. Demi knew how to send all the right signals. She was a woman who knew exactly what she want and exactly how to get it. She was very much gung-ho about things like that. If she had a goal, she set the mark and didn't stop till she got it. Demi was almost all business, but also never shied away from fun or pleasure.

After a short drive filled with small talk brought us to her hotel and before too long we were seated in the hotel's restaurant. Nothing fancy, just a casual cafe. The two of us ordered simple, sandwiches and tea.

"You are a cheap date," I joked. "Certainly not a budget breaker for the show."

"Just one of my many attributes," she said, mockingly patting herself on the back. "I mean come on, I don't need prime rib and lobster. Sometimes all that's needed is a sandwich and good company. And hopefully that company sticks around to help work off that meal."

"Also not really one for subtlety."

"Pssh, who has time for that? I mean yeah, if you don't want to be a jerk about things. you lay hints down about what you want for Christmas or whatever. But most of the time, just say what the fuck you want. But still be cute about it like me." She jokingly fluttered her eyebrows, playing up an overly saccharine faux-innocence.

"Well put. Still, don't you have an MMA boyfriend who might object to such a thing and you know, could literally kill me with his bare hands if he found out about any workout session we might have?"

"Oh, we broke up. Turns out I liked the physicality more than the guy. And honestly, same with him. But hey, we were honest about it in the end, so no hurt feelings. Sometimes, all you want to do is fuck, am I right?"

"Very right." I watched her as she very purposely sucked extra long on her straw.

"What about you?" she asked. "You have a special lady friend I should know about?"

"Not really." I responded. "There might be something, but honestly since neither of us really talked about it I'm putting it in the category of 'I have no fucking clue'."

"Well, lucky me then." She shifted in her seat and leaned over the table a bit. "I mean we both know one of your best attributes is when you're with someone your dick is locked up tighter than Fort Knox."

"Oh, you and I still had some fun."

"Not saying we didn't, but I tend to be kind of a selfish girl in the bedroom. I want all the attention. Not that I didn't enjoy you and Ashley utterly ravishing me. But a guy who can stick to one woman is appealing. Believe it from someone who hasn't quite landed that kind of guy yet."

"Well, on that not, let me pitch an idea to you, Demi my friend."

"I'm all ears except for this round booty of mine," she joked.

"We get our food to go and then head right up to the room and do the workout first. Or to blunt, fuck before food."

"I happily accept your blunt offer." Her seductive brown eyes looked at me while she licked her lips. "And since it's been a while...mmm baby, I don't know if you're ready for Demi." With those words it was a quick matter of affairs to get everything to go and rush to Demi's room.

When we got to her room, Demi was on me before the door even closed. "Yeah, you're gonna fucking make me cum with that cock, huh?" she sneered before attacking my lips with her again. "Make me cum all over it them fill me up with yours, isn't that right? Huh? Is that what you fuckin' want?"

"What do you think?" I asked. I grabbed her by the wrists, raised them above her head and pinned her to the wall. "You're cock hungry, aren't you?"

"Mmmmm, why don't you give me something and we'll see who's the hungry one." My hands left her wrist and went to her skirt. I slid to my knees and tugged her panties off, tossing them aside like torn wrapping paper in the way of my gift. "That's right you son of a bitch, eat my fucking cunt." While the invite wasn't necessary, it was certainly a welcome soundtrack.

I was like a hungry wolf between her legs, hungrily working over her cunt while a very vocal Demi voiced her approval in her signature way.

"That's right you fucking pervert, eat that cunt," she hissed. "Mmmmmm, eat that pussy like you love it...you know you do...shit that's it." While one hand joined my mouth, the other worked around to Demi's most famous feature, her luscious round peach of an ass. It massaged the firm flesh and creeped ever closer to her asshole.

"Of course that's where you're going," she said in a tone somewhere between a laugh an a moan. "That's what I liked about you Bart...you a dirty fucker that likes what I like and you fucking...mmmm that's it baby...you fucking go for it...now be a good little pervert and stick a finger up my ass."

Again, this lady was the best at invites. Demi bit her lower lips as I inserted my index finger into her rear entry. She was breathless for a few moments before she resumed her round of filth talk. She began to grind her cunt into my face, the filthy talk evaporating into depraved moans which only increased when my middle finger joined the index.

"That's how you wanna do it, huh?" she asked, a smirk on her face. "Turning up the heat on me? Two can play that." She grabbed my by the hair and lead me up to the face. She nibbled on my lips before pushing me to her bed.

Demi was like a tigress on the prowl and she had her prey. She stripped herself of all those bothersome clothes then moved to her knees, tugging my pants off while I worked on my shirt.

Before my clothes even hit the floor her mouth was on my cock, devouring it in a hurricane of tongue and saliva. "Fuck, suck that cock Demi...fucking all way the way!" I growled.

"Is that what the fucking pervert wants?" Demi said, a grin on her face while I slapped my cock on her face. "Mmmm yeah, that's right you nasty mother fucker, slap my face with your dick, I fucking love it."

I stood up from the bed and put my cock back in Demi's mouth. I grasped her head and began to fuck her mouth, a development that pleased my pervert-in-arms.

I looked down to see Demi begin to finger herself as I used her mouth, her brown eyes locking on mine, a fire behind them that was no where close to being quenched.

I pumped her mouth for a few more minutes before pulling out of her mouth and throwing Demi on the bed, the sex kitten laughing as she landed.

Demi rolled onto her back, a half smile on her face as she began to finger herself. "What are you waiting for? This isn't a show, FUCK ME." Like a predator myself, I pounced on her, our lips already locked as I began to thrust into her.

"FUCK that's it...fucking pound my cunt with your cock...fucking do it!"

"Is that what the dirty bitch wants?" I retorted in between thrusts. "You want this fucking dick?"

"Mmmm fuck yeah...almost as much as you want this pussy!" Her ankles locked around my waist as I increased pace, the headboard slamming hard into the wall. "Fuck..fuck..fuck keep fucking going...fuck that's it...fuck me!"

The two of us were in near manic with lust, lost in the pleasure to the point neither of us realized when Demi took control and got on top. Of course, neither of us were complaining.

My hands were on her hips as began to grind into me, a giggle escaping her lust-drunk face when she heard me moan. "That's right baby, this dick is mine to make feel good...fuck, I love riding this dick."

Demi always made it very clear she wasn't lying about that. She almost immediately got to a hard and heavy pace, caressing her own body as well as mine. For some reason, whenever she took control, the shit-talking stopped and it was all moaning, training hotness for hotness. The look on her face, slick with sweat and buried deep in pleasure. I rose up, wrapping my arms around her and bringing my lips to her breasts. Though her ass was amazing, Demi also had a lovely set of tits.

"Fuck yes, suck my tits you son of a bitch," hissed Demi. She pressed my face into her tits, yelping as I began to thrust up into her. "Unggggg fuck me baby...so fucking close Bart...fucking make me cum and you'll get a big fucking treat honey...fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuck!" Demi began to lean back, her orgasm speeding up on her. I laid her back down and began to give her everything I had, her moans getting more high pitched and erratic until it finally hit her, her moans matching the spasming of her pussy on my cock.

Somehow through all this, I hadn't cum. A small fucking miracle considering Demi was a Kung Fu master at fucking. Demi looked at me, still high on her orgasm. She gave me a smirk and rolled over on her stomach. Her ass in 100% full view.

"Come on, fucker," she said. "You earned it." A chuckled as I moved to Demi's ass. I kissed it, burying my face in her perfect cheeks before I began to press my cock, still slick from her pussy, against her sphincter. She breathed deep as I pressed forward, releasing a sigh of relief once I was in. "Mmmm, perfect fit."

"I'll say," I said, kissing her neck. Much like when Demi was riding me, I wasted no time in building up my rhythm, which like me Demi had no problem with.

"FUCK YESSS!" she screamed, her hands grasping the bed sheets tight. "Pound my ass! Fucking take it and cum in me! Fucking do it!"

"Take every inch Demi!" I growled, sweat from my brow dripping down as I gave her everything I had, getting closer to my own Mack truck of an orgasm.

"Oh, I know that sound," she laughed. "Someone's gonna cum, aren't they? Wanna shoot that hot fucking load up my ass, don't you? Mmmmm, secret's out honey, I want that too. SO fucking do it! Shoot that hot creamy load up ass! DO IT!"

"FUCK!" I moaned, slamming one more time into her ass and unloading every last drop of cum I had up her ass, collapsing on her and still thrusting softly into her until I was drained.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed dreamily. "Just what I wanted." I pulled my wilting cock out of her ass and laid on my back, Demi resting her head on my chest. "So, new plan. Double shower, then food, then I need to go to sleep for the show tomorrow."

"Same here." I replied. "You want me to stay over or..."

"Oh no. Anything we need to talk about we can do in the shower or while we're eating. That a problem."

"Not at all. So, shower after we regain the ability to walk?"

"Sounds about right to me." she giggled. "So who is the girl you might have a thing with?"

"Afraid of someone infringing on your territory?"

"Hardly. Just wondering if she's worthy of taking away my favorite plaything if it gets serious."

"Liz Gillies," I said. "I don't think you know her."

"I don't." Demi shifted a bit, resting her head on her arm. "I probably met a few times through Ariana or something. All I know is she can sing, was on Nickelodeon and has AMAZING tits. Seriously, if you get that on a regular basis do me a favor and invite me over one night for some of that. I'll be down to share in that situation."

"Oh, I'll file that request away under F for 'Fuck Yes'."

"Good, I'm holding you to that." Demi slowly began to get out of bed, which my cue to follow suit. "So, what's keeping you from saying yes?"

"Eh, neither of us are sure about it. And Troian convinced me to make things even more interesting."

"And by interesting you mean difficult."

"Yep. She talked me into having Ashley on the next show and talking with her. So yeah, I have that to look forward too."

"Sounds like fun," Demi said,her tone dripping with sarcasm. "Sounds like you could use a distraction, like washing this fine, curvy body in a hot shower."

"Works for me."

MrMaxLord
MrMaxLord
169 Followers