The Perks of Being a Podcaster Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathryn soon took Anna old position on the stranger as Anna straddled me. She pulled my face to hers as she sunk down on my cock, moaning in my mouth as I filled her to the hilt. "I think I like fucking in the back row WAY better than just playing myself."

"Big time yes." I replied, pulling her down hard on my cock. "Way more fun." There was no time wasted in building up to a fast pace. Pure fucking was the order of the day right now, with all the moans and sneers that went with it.

I buried my face in Anna's tits, any form of speech I had available to me would be close to a caveman at this point. Rudimentary grunts of lust and pleasure. My eyes went to Kathryn and the stranger. The black-haired hottie was now bent over the chair, the man having the time of his life living out a for sure fantasy he had to have had being a regular at this place. Seeing that gave me an idea, and idea I'd hope the stranger would go along with.

Anna and I changed positions, Anna bent over and facing Kathryn and the stranger. I gave it to Anna as hard as I could, my hands grasping firmly on her hips. The stranger and Kathryn looked over, hypnotized as any sane person would be at the sight and sound of Anna Kendrick being bent over and fucked dirty. Thankfully, the right idea hit both parties and Kathryn and the stranger shifted position slightly. Kathryn was now bent over, face to face with Anna.

Anna looked over her shoulder at me, a big smile on her face. "Oohhhhh you dirty motherfucker."

"Do it..." I said. "Put the cherry on top."

Anna turned back to face Kathryn, grabbed the brunette and pull her face to Anna's for a deep, deep kiss. That unleashed the floodgates. Almost simultaneously the stranger and myself announced we were cumming.

We pulled out of the women and Anna and Kathryn got to their knees, deeply kissing each other as myself and the stranger jerked ourselves off until we both grunted, covering the two women's faces with our cum. The women licked and kissed the cum from each other';s faces before taking each of us, Anna on my cock and Kathryn with the stranger, in their mouths and sucking out the last drops.

Now, my cock might have been done but I wasn't done with Anna. I quickly lifted her back onto the chair and stuck my middle and ring fingers inside her, fingering her furiously until she finally cried out in pleasure and almost fell out of her chair, I turned to Kathryn, who surprisingly waved me off.

"Thanks," she said while still licking the cum from her face. "Nameless dude here actually managed to finish me off."

"Actually, my name is," he began before being shushed by Kathryn.

"Don't ruin the magic, 'kay?"

*****

"Well," Anna said. "That was SOOO much fun. Wow. Also, can you believe how clean those bathrooms are? It's insane!"

"I know, right?" I replied.

"You know, I might have to replace candlelight dinner in Paris with dirty fucking in a porn store for my #1 dream date from now on."

"Was this supposed to be a date?" I asked. "I would have put on some cologne in that case."

"Oh no sweetheart. You're beta testing." Anna joked. "I'm going right to my hotel room and passing the fuck out. No scotch needed. How about you?"

"Shower then pass out. Have someone coming in tomorrow afternoon for a visit."

"Well, whoever it is, get some rest and I hope you have fun. If it's possible, more fun then we had tonight." Anna kissed me on the cheek then started to walk away. She paused, then turned back around. "You know, we should hang out more. Even without all the dirty sex and stuff. You're fun."

"You too, Kendrick."

"Duh, I know, I'm like, adorable and stuff." She waved goodbye and hopped a cab back to her hotel. Me? I got in my car and drove back to my place. I really was exhausted and needed rest. I needed the energy for Hailee's visit the next day.

12