All Comments on 'The Personal Ad'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A beautiful, heart felt story. Thank you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

Love this story. I can actually see this happening with me and my wife. I have often thought over these past few years when i've been in bed with a man that if he became my "boyfriend" then perhaps i could bring him home and introduce him to my wife. That would be my way of coming out to her. She would of course freak out and divorce me but I would have my boyfriend to live with every day and every night. He would later ask me to marry him and we would then be an openly gay homosexual couple.

Just like you said at the end of your story, I have the same dream of my wife making me her cuckold, fucking a hot stud in front of me, watching me such his big beautiful cock and then guiding it into her. After he fucks her I would eat the creampie from her pussy while he got behind me and fucked me. It would be heaven -- but alas, just like you, I suspect she would really not be into it. Oh well, one can dream, can't I ?

I love your stories. Let's keep in touch (I know it's my turn to email you back). Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

ChloecrossedChloecrossedabout 1 year ago

I thought that this was wonderful, and in many respects was my own story; meeting a wonderful man on Grindr, reigniting my long surprised gay urges, him becoming my boyfriend, him encouraging my femme side, my wife finding out, coming out, divorce, no living with him and openly gay! I couldn’t be happier or more fulfilled! Thank you. Xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...