The Personal Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
393 Followers

The bra stayed on but the satin pink striped panties disappeared as Randy's groping me, fondling my sticky hard penis and fingering my tight boi bung hole was a prelude to what was soon to pass. Still in my silver high heel sandals and pink fishnets I l spread my legs seductively and lifted my ass from the bed, offering myself up to him. Randy's masculine face went between my legs as his mouth and tongue molested my shaved balls and penis before many long luscious minutes of him more than just tickling my boi cunny with his tongue. No, the firm warm wetness of his strong masculine tongue, all out assaulted my tender hole making squirm as I held his head in place between my legs. Little whimpering whines and moans escaped my lips as I was not sure how much more of this tingling decadent pleasuring, I could endure.

In a fog of lust, I watched Randy rise up, lather his stone hard cock with lube, then finger my damp hole with some before pressing the head of his engorged cock at the gates of my pleasure tunnel. Grimacing as his cock forced its way into my tender asshole, I bit my lip and endured the uncomfortable first entry. I clutched his legs several times making him temporarily stop as I dealt with the pain but still enjoying it and wanting him to continue. Finally, my muscles relaxed enough that his slow humping and thrusting was now a thing of amazing pleasure for the two of us. Taking off work to dress as a woman and get fucked by a horny man, I tried not to think that this is being more than a bit deceiving to Annie. Masturbating to gay porn is one thing, having gay sex with a man when she has no idea is tipping the scales perhaps to a point of no return.

With Randy over me, fucking me, kissing me, tonguing my ears, any guilt of my infidelity and closet homosexuality quickly vanished into a pink and lavender fairy cloud of lust. Oh. My. Gawd. His cock was giving me sensations I had experienced before, before but never in such a loving manner free from the awkward fucks I had given up to anonymous men many years before. As I squirmed and writhed and shuddered with his big cock humping me, I was in a place I had only dreamed about. It's one thing to get aroused and excited secretly masturbating to gay porn wearing panties and lingerie, even fucking yourself with a vibrator or dildo. To feel the hot breath and warmth of a man as he penetrates you, makes love to you, that puts all the fantasizing while masturbating to shame.

As Randy was fucking me, he pulled off the hot pink wig, smothering my mouth with a hungry homosexual kiss as the frenzy of our fuck intensified. He throatily moaned and gasped that I was such a lovely fag, that I was driving him crazy. He was pounding his cock up into me in manic thrusts as my eyes rolled back in my head and my body flopped around like a rag doll. I was a fag doll. In measured powerful thrusts with moaning breaths, I knew he must be close. What I was doing to him, exciting him, arousing him, providing him with my boi cunny for his masculine pleasure gave me an immense sense of feminine satisfaction. When he stiffened and thrust up into me as far as his cock would go and let out a thundering, guttural moan.

It was incredibly hot to take his ejaculation inside me as my boi pussy wrapped around his manhood as his semen bred his new boi lover. Being a femme fag feels fucking fantastic with a cock up your ass. As Randy eventually pulled his cock from me, we both noticed I ejaculated also! Hands free cumming with his cock in his faggy new boyfriend. I must have made an impression, he told me he loved the fag boi look a lot. He told me he loved me anyway I wanted to act. He told me closet fags are the best lovers, that they need cock more than anyone.

After that day, Randy I could not stay apart. I found any excuse to see him; on a lunch break even if we just kissed and nuzzled, I would get off early from work, meet him at his place for sweet afternoon lovemaking, most Saturdays I would make an excuse to leave the house so I could be with Randy. One Saturday I knocked on his door and his ex-wife Rebekka opened the door and ushered me in.

"Bobby, Hi! So nice to meet you! I've heard so much about you!" she exclaimed. "Come in. Let's have a glass of wine and talk."

I was floored. Had no idea Randy was so close to her still and that he had told her about me. Randy greeted me with a hug and a quick kiss, which felt stimulatingly wonderful to be out and gay in front of a woman. We all sat on the couch, I was in the middle and was holding hands with Randy with Rebekka to my right. She was a redhead and spunky, maybe even a bit overbearing and opinionated, but a nice gal a little shorter than me.

"I'm so happy for Randy and you. He's never told me much about any of his boyfriends except for you. This is so exciting. I've known him for over fifteen years, we were only married less than four years, thank goodness. I should have known. Had my doubts. Didn't read the signs. Tiffany, my coworker, caught her husband in bed with Randy. And just like that "POOF", two marriages down the drain. It's better this way. It should be good for Randy as well....except," Rebekka added after that lengthy outpouring. "Except....," she repeated looking straight at me.

"Your wife has no idea that you are gay?" She asked, I shook my head shyly. "You really need to tell the poor thing and get on with your life, quit living in the closet. Why are all you married men so gay?"

Rebekka got up and poured some more wine in everyone's glass. Before she sat back down, she whispered something in Randy's ear. Randy grinned. She then said she better "leave you two alone" and left. Then I sprung the big news! Annie was going out of town for four nights!

Annie was out of town Wednesday through Saturday with me picking her up at the airport Sunday. It was a forgone conclusion that I would be sleeping in Randy's bed for four nights. We were both a little giddy inside at the prospect. I won't go into great detail, but for both of us it was very natural and loving. I was demure and reserved letting Randy lead the way. I acted like a shy girlfriend and melted inside every time he made sexual advances towards me, which was quite a bit, easily twice a day, some days it was like his cock needed all the attention I was willing to give it. I acted so much like his new girlfriend than I ever acted like a husband to my wife.

I knew I'd be perfect in that role; I even cooked him breakfast a couple of the mornings, did some laundry while he was at work, tidied up around the house. Unbelievable to be his faggy boyfriend/femme girlfriend for all this time together. Some evenings I would wear a sundress and panties around him, then after he had made love to me, I'd change into shorts and a halter top. Really though, dresses or chemises were the best as that always gave him easy access to my lithe, smooth hairless body.

It was very casual and loving; I did not dress femme out in public and was flattered when we'd run into people he knew and he'd introduce me as his boyfriend. One night he took me to a gay bar. Randy asked if I wanted to dress up, but I was a bit shy at this point and just went in male clothing, though I did wear a little lip gloss and eye shadow to be subtly femme plus I gelled my hair in a rather gay statement. It was flattering to be in public, to be "out" as gay, to hold hands, to kiss and nuzzle, PDA's as gay boyfriends.

It was liberating to feel so gay on display as a gay couple. Back inside behind closed doors Randy was amused I enjoyed acting so femme and faggy around him. I was a natural at it, it felt so right to be free to express this type of homosexuality around as I flit around in high heels and panties talking with a lisp. I'd flit around in high heels and panties talking with a lisp enticing him in such a manner that I got butt fucked from behind on the couch as I squirmed and squealed like a teenage girl.

Our last morning together we rolled over in bed nuzzling as he then made love to me. It was wonderful and bittersweet with us both knowing I'd be picking up Annie at the airport and go back to the charade of my straight married life. Randy held me close as his seed oozed from my boi cunny and my own cummies were sticky between us.

"You'd make a perfect wife," Randy whispered. "I love you."

"Oh my gosh, I love you too. I'd love to be your wife, if only," I replied, with us both in the throes of loving and bonding.

"I'll wait for you. These things take a while to sort out, but they will. You are too special to let slip away," he went on. I had tears in my eyes hearing this as we then consummated our bond with a hungry, passionate kiss.

As much as Randy and I wanted to be together, he was right, it takes time to sort things out. I still loved Annie but I was chicken shit not knowing how to tell her or how to come out as gay. At least we did not have any kids to make things even worse if we were to break up. Randy was kind and understanding, never trying to pressure me to move things along, he knew it would work out. Sometimes if I was over at Randy's, Rebekka would pop in for a glass of wine and she'd lay it on thick. She'd be the one laying it on that I should come out of the closet, tell my wife I was gay and get on with my life. Still, I was unable to even after lengthy discussions with Randy about us being together. Sometimes though things work themselves out on their own.

Randy was in a crunch at work and I had been also, plus a lot of activities that Annie had me involved in with her life and family. I had not seen Randy for over a week though we texted a lot. I reverted to chronic masturbation to gay porn and reading erotic stories. One Saturday I was helping out around the house when Annie got a call from a friend in distress over a boyfriend and said Tammy would be coming over. This meant I was free to leave and I texted Randy and we got together for a quick tryst over at his place.

I came home floating in my laissez-faire world after leaving Randy's place, I was uncertain how long I could maintain my closet homosexuality from Annie. Little did I know, due to carelessness on my part, light would soon shine in on my closet when Annie was home waiting for me. I was gone for probably longer than I should have. Tammy had changed her mind and never showed up after I had left in a flash so Annie was waiting around the house for me the whole time.

"Honey, let's talk. Come, let's talk," as she took me by the hand to the bedroom and we sat on the bed together. "After you left today, you left your laptop open. I went to close it and must have clicked something. OH. MY, GOSH. I could not believe what popped up. I'm sorry. I saw things I was not supposed to see. I know all men must masturbate to porn, but this was, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it, this was gay porn. I know we don't have sex as often as you would like and maybe had suspicions that you wanted a more exciting sex life, but now it all makes a little more sense. Darlene asked me if you might be gay, she just thought you were more than a little effeminate around the edges. Her brother was and he was gay. I know you've worn my panties and lingerie, my gosh you've bought me so many things through the years. You know I don't really need or want all those things, so I had been starting to suspect you might be wearing them. A lot of my things; dresses, pantyhose, panties, bras seemed to have been worn or touched. My makeup too. A woman can tell these things, like when her personal items have been disturbed."

She took my hand and gave me a look of kind sadness. I was in shock as she spoke, angry with myself that I was so careless with my laptop, allowing this unpleasant episode of being "outed" to my wife before I was ready. As my mind raced at the revelation it was a very one-sided conversation at this point. We had always been good friends despite my tumble down the rabbit hole of effeminate homosexuality. Annie seemed not overtly angry or lecturing in the matter, more just trying to verbalize her shock about discovering I might be gay. It was one of those moments that seemed to be stuck in space and time, like time had stood still with cards mostly on the table. What she said next was even more surprising, surprising that she was talking about something we never ever talked about.

"Anyway, as I was seeing all these pictures of gay men having sex, I was both repulsed and aroused by what I was seeing, aroused in some regard knowing this was what turns you on and what goes on in your mind. Really. I had no intention in prying, I was just fascinated by it all. I knew I should probably stop and leave it alone when one of the browser tabs had a story opened called "A Harmless Favor". My gosh I couldn't believe what I was reading, and I couldn't stop reading it either. What a long story. I could believe I kept reading it or believe it was turning me on, reading about two wives making their husbands kiss each other, be naked with each other as they kissed, making the one husband be feminine for the other husband," Annie told me as she placed her hand on my leg.

"You know I don't masturbate. Not nearly as much as I know you must do, anyway, Every once in a while, I feel the urge, and know it's better to take care of myself than get your hopes up for sex," revealing what I had long suspected; men can be chronic masturbators while women can take it or leave it. Annie would mostly leave it was my guess and I was right. Perhaps that was part of my emasculation, she was petite and still very beautiful, still desirable, yet seemed to have such little interest in sex. Then she asked me:

"Is that what you want, to kiss another man, to be feminine for him?

Looking up into her eyes, in my shock I did not know how to tell her, yes, it was true. My relationship with Randy was everything about my sexuality that I truly ever wanted, being the feminine one in a gay relationship. With all the revelation about Annie reading my all-time favorite story I could not believe I was getting hard. She went on:

"Probably should not tell you this, but I started rubbing myself as I read the story. I am ashamed to tell you that I rubbed myself to climax reading that story, thinking it must be you in the story being feminized by his wife for another man. I couldn't believe how hard I came. Then I felt awful, I felt confused, sad. How could it happen that knowing that you are likely gay and reading and seeing everything that excites you sexually, and I climax like that? I don't know what to think or say," Annie squeezed my hand, then asked me:

"Honey, are you gay?"

Looking at her in shock, I told her "I don't know." I lied. I knew. I was so fucking gay. I exuberated in my flamboyant femme faggy falsetto fairy façade floating feely for Randy. I knew the truth. We looked at each other with tears welling up in our eyes, clasping hands tightly.

"This may be strange. but I think I want to see you in panties and lingerie, like in that story. I want to see that part of you." We kissed. It was a loving, hungry, passionate, sexual kiss like we had not done for years. As we kissed, I reached up and felt her breasts through her blouse and bra. It was strange how wonderful it felt touching her breasts like that, making me so aroused and aroused in that she wanted to observe my own femininity. She had on a simple white blouse and white demi bra and old faded blue jeans. Annie was still a hottie, still desirable, still chic and sexy, yet somehow in our relationship dynamic she subconsciously and unwittingly emasculated me by being always in charge while being beautiful and feminine yet so unavailable and uninterested in me in any sexual manner. She took me by the hand to her dresser and opened her lingerie drawer.

"You can choose," she told me, sliding up behind me with her hands around my waist as she kissed the back of my neck. "I'm sure you've been in here many times," she said softly, in a mildly condescending tone.

Yes, I had been in this drawer many times. There were so many wonderful panties and bras and stockings and camisoles and bustiers and lingerie sets that my eyes feasted on the treasure trove as my loins stirred. A great number of the fabulously sexy undergarments had rarely, if ever, been worn by Annie. The same cannot be said about me. Annie was still quite slender with petite yet firm little breasts and an ass to die for. She would look stunning in nearly anything in the drawer, but it was not her thing. Simple cotton panties and simple bras was about the extent of it. I did not want to linger so I picked out a matching dusty pink camisole and satin sting bikini panties set that I knew would fit me. Shyly, I took off my clothes and turning my back to her I put on the camisole and panties. While I loved getting dolled up in lingerie for a man, for Randy as a crossdressing closet homosexual, it was somewhat awkward and embarrassing to present myself in panties and a camisole to my wife.

Annie led me to the bed as I got on top of the made bed covers first as she stood by the bed and took off her white blouse. Her dark brown hair cascaded down past her shoulders. In the white bra and blue jeans, she looked fucking hot. When she unsnapped the bra and dropped it to the floor and stood there topless in blue jeans, she was a hippie goddess, fuck me. Why? Why did the revelation to Annie that I may be an effeminate closet homosexual lead to a spontaneous erotic encounter with my mostly frigid wife making me find her still so desirable and lovely?

"This is your favorite look that I wear, isn't it? I know it is," Annie asked, as she stood there by the bed looking more lovely topless in faded blue jeans than I could ever remember, her tender small breasts with pointy nipples, soft white skin and lovely long brown hair framing the scene.

It was one of my favorite looks, a topless hottie in blue jeans. Or a hottie in a string bikini top in short cut off jean shorts. Or a stylish hottie in tight jeans, high heel sandals and a skimpy top. Yes, I was an effeminate closet homosexual male who loved being as such to a hairy masculine man with a big cock, but for our type of queer, beautiful women still stir our libido as perhaps we wish their loveliness was our own.

"Hold on a sec," she told me as she then returned from the bathroom with a tube of red lipstick.

"I want to see," she said as she knelt over me to apply the red lipstick, her lovely breasts hanging enticingly as I allowed the application. "I want to see what you look like when you've been doing this behind my back," Annie said, bringing out in the open between us the fact of my closet crossdressing.

I timidly reached up and fondled her lovely little titties, half afraid that she would rebuff me like she often rebuffed me if I tried to initiate sex that was not on her timetable or interest. As gay as I had been of late, in my now quite deep affair with Randy with me as his femme and faggy lover, Annie's lovely little titties felt divine to the touch. She accepted my fondling of her breasts with a tender smile and put her hand on my face in a soft caress before lying beside me. She began rubbing my now quite hard penis as it peeked out from the top of the soft satin dusty pink panties as she sided up close to me, her head on my shoulder. The touch of her hand on my pantie encased penis was nothing short of stupefying, it was beyond erotic to be femme and so hard with Annie topless next to me.

"Mmmmmnnn," Annie hummed. "This certainly is different. Was not expecting this today. Tell me how this makes you feel."

"It's nice," I mumbled softly, almost embarrassedly, as this was about all I could get out. It was so very nice as I simultaneously tried to process the decadent pleasure of her fondling my penis yet in the uncharted waters of being femme in panties and a camisole in front of my wife.

jakladd
jakladd
393 Followers