All Comments on 'The Personal Assistant'

by jimbo_22

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
QuillmanQuillmanover 15 years ago
Excellent

Well written and nicely paced story. So good to see the erotic and seductive 'older' woman taking her rightful place as the lady to worshipped and adored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A man of discriminating tastes

I have to like an incest story that begins by summoning the New York Review of Books as the mechanism for an erotic encounter.

slimvslimvabout 7 years ago
I don't know how I missed this wonderful story!

Jimbo, well done! James is such a lucky boy to have a real woman like Vickie controlling his life. Young James has a mother, a task master, and possibly even a wife, as long as he remembers to server her needs rather than his own. You didn't say, but I suspect that some day he will be become physically addicted to her smoky kisses. I would be so happy for him if this is the case.

-sv

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

Sooo... it's been over 15 years since this installment. You hinted at more to come, yet there is nothing! Are you torturing US now? What a turn!

your sex scene with Tina included was far from complete, then you flipped out on us and fast forward to Queen Vickie being gone and a pale in comparison version of her taking over. I got whiplash! This is no way to treat your readers! Without at least one more part to this, your story falls flat on it's ass! I was edging myself from not too far into this one, then got unceremoniously given the boot. Given the boot to lick, i would gladly do so!

Please find it in your cruel cruel cigarette holder loving heart and throw us a bone! And make it hurt! How dare you get satisfaction from this! We, your readers, will decide when you're through servicing our needs! Thanks for writing, but there is more work to do. Get your motherfucking ass in gear and take pen to paper- We would all love to leave this torturous limbo behind!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous