The Personal Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron now felt the machine shift its weight from its left knee to its right leg, which was still on his thigh. Additionally it moved its hands from his chest to his shoulders. It gripped him and pulled itself up. It then lifted its other leg and laid it across Aaron's right thigh, so that it mirrored the other. Although incredibly strong and durable, the machine weighed only 60 pounds, and Aaron could bear it easily. The machine was now in the awkward position of its legs balanced on Aaron's thighs by its calves. This left its exposed and open ass dangling in mid air while it gripped and held itself steady by his shoulders.

Aaron thought briefly about standing up and getting away. In this position he would have a chance, but the idea was soon dashed from his brain as the machine's left heel pushed into his taint. It smooshed his balls between the arches of its ultra soft soles. Aaron had never felt anything so soft and cushy in his life. His balls seemed to sink into and be enveloped by them. His cock was similarly sandwiched by its high curved arches. His shaft pitched and rolled between them as its feet began to massage all sides of his cock seemingly at the same time.

The scene was wildly different at his tip. While its feet seemed to work in tandem, generating the most soothing, comforting motions, the toes seemed embroiled in a bitter land grab. They squeezed and plucked at his sensitive glans, almost in a haughty, mean kind of way. Each toe pinching some of his delicate flesh by curling around it, or by forcing it to squeeze against a neighboring toe. The two opposite sensations were driving Aaron wild and soon he felt his hips bucking unconsciously against it.

At the first involuntary movement, the machine began to also move its feet up and down, now stroking his shaft. On the upstroke, its toes lost their hold on his bulging purple cock head, to be replaced by the insanely soft delicate arches. This same movement caused its heels to press into his balls, rudely lifting and pushing them out of the way until they lined up with the base of his cock. The heels then pressed together with his cock trapped between them. The pressure re-engorged his cock head as fresh blood was driving to his tip. This swelling caused his nerve ending to sing with overstimulation when its toes came crashing back down during the inevitable downstroke. The ten beautifully perfect toes, seemingly furious at being deprived of their prize for mere seconds, attacked his head with new vigor. They gripped and tugged at his frenulum and glans with such ferocity Aaron was worried they would tear his dick apart. At least, he would be, if the pleasure he was also getting wasn't so exquisite.

After having just cum maybe fifteen minutes ago, Aaron thought he might have been able to hold out longer. To his credit, he lasted a good twenty-five maybe thirty strokes before the familiar tingle of an orgasm began to assemble at the base of his cock. As soon as that sensation occurred the machine stopped stroking him and moved its feet down until its toes could wrap comfortably around his shaft, leaving his cock head, swollen, purple, and unmolested.

Aaron used the break to catch his breath as his impending orgasm subsided. Normally he would have been frustrated to be edged like that, but as this footjob was as painful as it was pleasurable, he relished the reprieve. For a full two minutes the machine remained motionless, simply holding him fast between its soles and toes. Aaron, afraid to move, just stared back into the cold blue eyes that studied him. He had no idea what data it was gathering, but he could easily visualize the lines of code and calculations it was crunching.

The machine then tipped it's head forward and took in his tip past its blue lips. Pleasure rippled through Aaron's body as he met the familiar warm wet mouth. In unison, its head and feet began to stroke him. On the downstroke, he cock met the back of its throat, while its toes wriggled in his sack. On the upstroke, the fringe of his glans just grazed the full lips of its face, while its feet and toes gripped and squeezed his shaft spasmodically.

This continued for another twenty or so slow, loving strokes before Aaron could feel his orgasm building once more. This time the machine did not halt, but continued its slow, methodical pattern. It did add a light suction, as well as a gentle caress of his frenulum with its tongue. The tongue had also widened and folded around either side of his tip. It had also grown large, hard studs on its surface which it drug across the edges of his glans.

Aaron could feel his balls tighten and lift as its toes pushed into his sack once more. Swelling pressure built in the base of his cock but he did not explode as readily as normal. This slow, edging build up, coupled with his exhaustion from the previous intense deepthroat orgasm, held this one back. He stayed right on the edge of climax for an infuriating sixty seconds before his orgasm finally released.

Throughout his climax the machine maintained its slow steady pace. It never sped up to match Aaron's release, but kept constant, even pressure on his orgasming cock. Aaron's perineal muscle flexed against the tight embrace of its feet. Instead of the muscle's usual quick, successive spasms, these were harder and lasted longer. With each push, his perineal stayed contracted, relaxing only enough to push another small load of cum up his shaft. As a result, instead of powerfully blasting ropes of jizz, the thick, white semen simply oozed out of him in a continuous stream. Aaron could feel the slow spreading warmth of it as it left his tip. It pulsed out of him like a fountain, cascading onto the machine's tongue, which lapped it up immediately.

Eventually Aaron's pleasure subsided and thankfully the machine slowed down with him. As soon as it came to a stop it removed its feet from his groin, one at a time, and released its hold on his shoulders. The suctioning mouth stayed a few seconds longer before finally releasing him with one last lick across the tip of his cock. Although his cock glistened with the artificial salvia, it was spotlessly clean as the machine had consumed every drop of his seed.

It immediately stood and started moving to the spare bedroom, where its docking station was located. Aaron lay on the couch, mentally and physically exhausted. It was all he could do just to watch it walk away, bare ass wiggling at him as it did so. The last thing he saw were the red stilettos, which at some point it had replaced, before turning the corner out of view.

For several long minutes Aaron sat there, slouched back on the couch, trying to put it all together. The first part, the deepthroat, was a normal, programmed part of his day. It did seem more intense than usual, but the machine's AI was programmed to measure and adjust based on a variety of biometric sensor readings and historical performance. It was also constantly getting updates from the manufacturer's cloud, so the program was always making micro-adjustments.

The second, more aggressive session, was way out of left field. Certain acts or subroutines were additional downloads, offered by the manufacturer, at a premium. When he purchased the machine he remembered splurging for the 'deepthroat blowjob' but passed on the 'footjob' as it was way overpriced. He also had never side loaded such a subroutine, like he had with the red heels.

Any machine initiated sessions had to be scheduled by the owner. These were either based on a set time, physical cues from its owner, or a combination of the two. For example, the deepthroat session was scheduled daily when he came home from work and when his biometrics measured a 'frustrated' or "mentally tired" state. If it registered him as 'happy' or 'energized' the machine would initiate vaginal sex. In either case it would adjust the intensity of the program based on the degree or severity of these physical and emotional states.

Aaron reached down and pulled out a keyboard from a drawer located in the coffee table in front of his couch. He set it on his lap and flicked on the TV with his wrist. After punching a few keys a series of windows popped up containing walls of code. Aaron tinkered with his machine's code frequently and it was not the first time he had broken the machine's OS. Typically this would cause a fatal error and simply render it inoperable. It was unlikely the change had occurred because of his interfearance, but not impossible.

Aaron ran every programming tool he had at his disposal. He spent hours that evening scanning line after line of code for anything that could explain what had happened. He considered himself a competent programmer but the machine's AI was incredibly complex. Teams of engineers spent decades perfecting it and it would be arrogant of him to think he could decode it all in a single night.

The only thing that stood out at all was that early this morning, an update got pushed to his machine from the cloud. This was not at all strange, as security or feature updates happened regularly. One thing that was different with this one was that there were no patch notes associated with the update. Every other manufacturer update contained a list of changes, no matter how minute.

After more searching Aaron glanced at the clock and realized how late it had gotten. He had been at this for several hours now and had not unearthed any clear culprit. He finally admitted to himself that he would be forced to reload a backup. He could try to call customer service, but ultimately this would be their suggestion as well. Luckily, he was fairly diligent at saving backups, as his occasional tweaks would frequently necessitate a reboot. He even made sure to air gap his backups on an external, unconnected drive. As an IT security analyst, he lived in constant paranoia about even the cloud becoming compromised.

Aaron placed the keyboard down on the coffee table and stood up. He had been so engrossed in his work that he just realized he still wasn't wearing any pants. He looked around and spied them slung over the chair by the door. He walked over and retrieved them, then headed into his bedroom. He paused however before entering, looking into the guest bedroom where his Personal Machine's dock was located. He peered inside and found it standing at its charging pad, eyes closed. The steady pulse of a blue light shown on the circular pad it stood on, indicating a re-charge was in progress.

The machine was eerily motionless, which was normal, but it always unsettled him. Although its femine, hourglass figure mimicked a living woman, there was no breath underneath its pale blue chest. There was no heaving of its sizable breasts, or its flat, trim stomach and waist. No adjustment of its weight on its long shapely legs. It simply stood there, like the lamp in the corner, waiting to be used and then ignored. That was exactly how Aaron preferred it.

He had purchased the Personal Machine for sexual gratification, not as a companion. Although he tweaked some of its programming to suit his particular tastes, he made a concerted effort to remember, it was a thing, not a she. Since the release of the Personal Machine, about five years ago, many men, and some women as there was a male variant, had developed feelings for their machine. Some claimed they were sentient and could feel and think. Others even tried to marry them. No one had been able to prove real intelligence however. Aaron knew how the thing was programmed, how its learning algorithms worked. It was all just code to be manipulated, either by someone, or by itself. There were no independent thoughts inside its metallic skull. No dreaming of electric sheep.

Aaron continued into his bedroom. He retrieved the data drive from the safe in his bedroom closet. He turned on the TV in his bedroom and laid the drive near it. With a few wrist flicks a loading bar appeared on the screen and the words "upload in progress". This would take some time as he was attempting to reload its entire complex operating system. Since he couldn't find the exact glitch, he had to overwrite everything. He stared at the screen a few seconds longer before letting out a long yawn. Between his hunt for the errant code and his previous sexual ordeals, he was wiped. He decided to take a quick show and head to bed. Tomorrow was likely to be another exhausting day of work, but hopefully this reboot would put his personal life back to normal.

That night Aaron dreamed of sex. In his dream he imagined fucking some of his high school crushes, woh at the time, had deemed him to nerdy to date. This dream was all about hard, revenge sex, and he took each one of them in turn. Some he roughly fucked in the pussy, others he abused their throats, and for the particularly mean ones, he rammed is cock in their assholes without any lube. Each girl loved it however and begged him for more. As he took them one at a time, the others surrounded him with encouragement. The egged him to go harder and deeper reassuring him that this girl in particular deserved the punishment she was getting.

The pleasure felt so real and intense that it woke him up. He continued to feel it even as he opened his eyes to the familiar sight of his bedroom ceiling. As he wiped the sleep from his eyes he realized that not only was the pleasure not fading with the dream, but it was intensifying. He looked down and there was his Personal Machine, squatting over him, bouncing up and down on his morning wood.

Aaron tried to raise himself to its elbows, but was immediately pushed back as a strong hand bore down on his chest.

"End program!" Aaron yelled, slightly frantic, "command override alpha niner omega!"

The machine continued to do squats on his cock, unphased. Its pale blue skin seemed to glow in the moonlight while its piercing blue eyes stared emotionlessly at him. As if sensing his impending panic it thrust down onto him, all the way to base, and paused, letting Aaron catch his breath and bearings. It leaned over, pushing its breasts onto his chest, and laid its bald head onto his shoulder. Its body surged with artificial warmth as it wrapped its arms around him. It hugged his torso firmly with its arms, and used its unnaturally strong vaginal grip to do the same to his cock.

Aaron looked around the room trying to get his mind straight. His Personal Machine had just woken him up with sex. No where was this in its code, especially in the backup. With that thought Aaron looked at his bedroom TV which still displayed the progress bar, less than half full. It also displayed the words "Critical Fault" underneath it. The rewrite had not completed.

As this realization hit him, the machine began to rock its hips. Aaron had fucked the machine several times and knew immediately that this was simply a warmup. The engineered vagina that this model came with contained an arsenal of functions, including but not limited to being able to control its tightness, texture, and depth. Much like its throat, it was far superior in ability than a natural pussy and was coded to deliver intense pleasure, personally tailored to its owner.

Currently the machine's pussy was loose and warm, but extremely wet. The simulated vaginal secretions were visibly dripping from it, soaking and lubricating every square centimeter of Aaron's cock. While still embracing him, the machine continued to grind its hips into him, never thrusting, just squirming and adjusting on top of him at various angles. This allowed Aaron's cock to explore the depths of its vagina, even brushing up against its fake cervix-like boundary. The sensation was deeply satisfying and despite his misgivings, Aaron could feel his desire building.

After he had been suitably lubed and warmed up, the machine sat back up and got its feed under it. Its red stilettos dug into Aaron's bed as it squatted over his hips. Using whatever combination of servos that drove its thighs and ass, it once again began to bounce up and down on his cock. While Aaron laid there immobile, the machine lifted itself off him just high enough to keep his tip inside it, before dropping back down driving him as deep as he could go.

The pace was slow at first but incrementally increased with every other thrust. The pussy likewise seemed to be getting tighter in equal measure. In addition, each time Aaron penetrated it, the texture was different. At first it felt smooth with relatively no obstruction or features. The next thrust revealed vaginal walls with a ripple or wave like pattern. This was followed by a canal now filled with bumps and nodules of various sizes. The variety of textures seemed endless, but Aaron's particular favorite was the multiple chamber type. This one lined the entire length of its pussy with multiple penetrable walls. Each one provided pleasurable pressure against his tip as he pushed his way through each in series. It was like breaching a multitude of cervixes, each one resisting him at first, but ultimately yielding to his girth.

As Aaron's desire continued to build, he wanted to move on top. Although he didn't mind the cowgirl style position, he liked to be in control when he came. He attempted to lift his shoulders off the bed, but the machine immediately stopped him again. It pinned him to the bed with both hands, one firmly on his chest, and the other clasped around his neck. It squeezed gently but did not restrict his airflow in the slightest. Aaron saw its head move back and forth in a 'No' pattern as its thrusts continued. Never had the machine violated an implicit command in this way, and never had it immobilized him in such a kinky way.

The machine changed its tactics at once, and lifted its pussy completely off of him. While leaving the one hand around his neck, it reached down with the other and grabbed his wet cock by the base. It manipulated it so it pointed straight up at its asshole before plunging it down on top of him. Intense pleasure exploded in his brain at the sudden penetration. Any human woman would have cried out in pain at this forceable entry, but the machine's well crafted asshole, contained no such pain receptors. Aaron would have cum in her ass right then and there, if he hadn't been so thoroughly milked the evening before.

The machine fucked him with its anal cavity roughly. It was infinitely tighter than the vagina and provided vacuum pressure, sucking him in deeper. The texture, although unchanging, felt coiled and kinked, and resisted the entry of Aaron's cock. The unmerciful thrusts of the machine however used his rigid cock to force the material straight. With each withdraw the anal tunnel rewound itself tightly, only to again be violated by Aaron's impaling member.

After several long minutes of analy fucking him, the machine moved to yet a different phase. While still holding the base of his cock, it lifted its ass off of him with an audible pop as the anal suction was broken. Without hesitation it plunged its pussy back down on top of him. Its vaginal canal was textured in the multi-chamber configuration Aaron loved. This time the overall pussy was significantly shallower than before. After breaking through only a couple of chambers, his cock head slammed roughly into the back of its artificial cervix. His brain swam in pleasure as his cock head pushed into the soft barrier. This was only heightened by the touch of pain as his shaft, with nowhere to go, bent slightly under the pressure of the machine's hips, pressing down onto him.

As soon as it bottomed out, it lifted off of him again, quickly slamming back down, this time in its asshole. Pleasure erupted in his brain as his cock penetrated the narrow ring of its sphincter. It pushed him inside deeply before once more lifting off of him, plunging his cock back into the pussy. Back and forth he went between its two orifices, confusing his cock with the opposing pleasures. It did this with inhuman speed and seamless transition. Only a machine with cock tracking sensors and micro-adjustable servos could pull off such a maneuver.