All Comments on 'The Personal Trainer'

by Midtownguy35

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I am a little jealous of you getting to take a black cock like you did. That is at the top of my bucket list and hopefully will fulfill that desire one day.

Midtownguy35Midtownguy35over 11 years agoAuthor
Haha

Ive never been attracted to man before or since. I will say that I hope to suck his cock again someday. Most beautiful cock you will ever see. I promise that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Size???

Eight inches is huge. Porn star stuff. And Travis was larger. Good tale thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

"So the best way to tell this story is be doing it in timeline form." - Not a good way to start a story, ever.

Midtownguy35Midtownguy35over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

To each their own. I'll take good and bad constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing

You are one lucky guy!

I enjoyed the story. It made me want to get back to the gym, and find a trainer (with benefits) of my own. I don't know if I could handle a 10 or 11 inch cock, but I'd love to try. Maybe I need to practice on your 8 incher until I'm ready for more !

;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another white boy falls to his knees

This happens a lot to white boys, especially when they play sports and have contact with black men in the locker room from a young age. The natural power and dominance of the black man is clear to them, and they know the "myth" of black penis size is more than true. I've been in locker rooms where a whole team is showering together and the smallest black dick is bigger than the largest white dick in the room. Muscles are different, too. Black men go through puberty earlier, and so especially in high school and even college years it's a huge difference. I had a man's dick and muscles while my white friends still were packing little acorns and were weak as little girls. Males are pack animals, you see it in dogs and you see it humans, and so most will want to serve the stronger. Eventually, a lot of white boys end up meeting the right black man and sucking black dick. Just nature taking its course. Me, I think it can be a beautiful thing, and I love having a white jock on his knees in front of me. Just the look they get in their eyes when they're sucking my black dick is enough to get me off. I don't need to degrade them, or give them a beatdown. It's just a white boy sexually submitting to a black man, the way nature intended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it

Ignore the stupid comment about how you started your story. I enjoy reading true stories from real people. I really got into your experience and liked the way you told your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful!!!

This story is so hot and sexy. I have never been with a man but this makes me want to try. ray.art@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I know the feeling

I can empathise with Midtownguy35.. sometimes the urge is there and sometimes not - after my divorce I met Karen ( who I’m still with ) who encouraged me to explore any and all my desires - one such desire was to have sex with one of her coworkers ( luckily for me he is bisexual too ) Karen and I had drinks with him one night after work and the chemistry was so obvious that she kissed us both and left

Matt lived in a small flat in the city and we went there not knowing how it would pan out ?... from the second we got in , we were all over each other , kissing, sucking and fucking ( he fucked me )

In the morning I went to her house and gave her a blow by blow account of the evening with Matt, nothing left out either .. it clearly excited her as much as me - her cunt was soaking wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous