The Personal Trainer

Story Info
Stud Brad submits to a brutal personal training regimen.
2k words
4.71
9.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of chastity, male submission, humiliation, and embarrassment and features primarily male on make sexual interaction.If you don't enjoy these themes this story is not for you. This story was written purely for fantasy purposes and does not represent any real people or events.

If you enjoy this story please let me know. I am considering making a part 2.

...

Brad was stupid horny. It has been weeks since he had last cum. His training regimen prevented any hookups or other distractions and Trevor had even prevented him for jerking off. He went as far as to lock Brad in a half inch steel chastity cage, preventing him from even getting hard. After locking him in it Trevor had quickly pocketed the key, preventing Brad from even thinking about getting out. It has been an adjustment feeling the hard lump of metals around his cock constantly but eventually he got used to it. He still worried it was noticeable in his pants and was constantly checking himself every time he walked by a mirror. That day as he walked through the gym doors he looked at his reflection in the glass making sure the hard steel cage wasn't visible at his crotch. He then made his way to the locker room at the back.

Unlocking his locker door Brad began stripping off. Taking off his tie, slacks and button down, he hung up his work "uniform" in his locker. Underneath he was wearing tight black boxer briefs that hugged his ass and caged crotch. Brad was very fit but since starting his office job, his first "real job," and adult life he had gained a little bit of weight and lost a little bit of muscle tone. This was the reason he stated training with Trevor to begin with. Absentmindedly Brad reached down and adjusted his crotch though his briefs, god he wanted the cage off. It was painful being trapped in the thing and horny all the time. It was constant distraction at work, every time one of his sexy female coworkers walked by he would get a pinch of pain in his dick as he failed to get hard in his little cage.

He pulled out his gym shoes from his locker. The other unusual practice that Trevor had was that he required full view of his students while they trained. He claimed it was necessary to make sure technique and execution would be perfect, nothing hidden from view. After lacing up he headed out to the gym floor. The space was small, only one room with weight racks and machines on one side and a large open area on the other. A couple other people were usually there during the sessions. Sometimes they laughed and giggled a bit but they mostly minded their own business and focused on their workouts.

Trevor was already waiting for Brad. He smirked when he saw him approach. "Hey what's up buddy" Trevor asked.

"I'm doing good Sir, a little... tense" Brad responded. That was another thing, Trevor required etiquette of his students. They always had to respond "yes Sir, no Sir, thank you Sir, etc."

"Very good Brad, and don't worry, you should be a little built up. That's all part of the program." Trevor assured him. "However, you know what we agreed too. Take your pants off."

Brad didn't want to roll his eyes and risk facing punishment so he just responded "Yes Sir" and slipped his boxer briefs off. He shouldn't have tried it but he was still embarrassed about being naked and wanted to preserve his modesty. He hated working out naked and couldn't see the point but Trevor assured him it was essential to the training.

"Just put them on the floor in the corner you can pick them up later." Trevor demanded. The three other people in the gym tuned their heads to watch. They were shocked how Trevor bossed his student around, and even more shocked he was butt naked and had a tight cage around his cock. They weren't that surprised though, Trevor had warned all the regulars what would be going on on raining afternoons and if they were being honest watching Brad was one of the big reasons at least two of the regulars kept coming back.

"Yes Sir." Brad responded and complied. He still found it humiliating to be naked in the gym and even more humiliating to be naked in a chastity cage. The past sessions hadn't really hardened him, it was embarrassing dancing around for Trevor completely chaste and submissive.

In the past a couple of regulars had come up to ask about it. Was it some sort of cast from some injury? A torture devise? Trevor would just watch Brad meekly respond that it was part of his training. The cage was to stop him from fucking and jerking off so he could focus on improving his physique he would tell them. It was hard watching them giggle in his face at his predicament and his naked body.

"Hustle Brad" Trevor shouted.

Brad ran back over to to their station. Every workout started with some stretching and then a jog on the treadmill. Trevor led Brad through the stretches, now everyone was really watching as Brad bent and stretched all different ways. Trevor knowingly found ways to get Brad on all fours stretching to show off his muscular ass and give peaks of his tight hole.

On the treadmill Brads caged cock bounced around as he ran. While the cage was tight and held close to his body, it still jiggled as he moved. This was additional torture for him. Secretly Trevor was getting bricked up in his pants watching his stud.

Following the warm up Trevor had him push into weight training exercises. This was the real focus of the sessions. Trevor was well versed in calisthenics with and kettle bell work outs so most of the training stayed in the open portion of the gym. The other patrons discreetly watched from the machines and the racks across the room.

As things heated up Trevor cheered Brad on, corrected his form, and coached him to the next task. Obediently Brad would respond "yes sir" and put in the work. Strangely Trevor's demands did make him work harder. He was very focused on pleasing Trevor.

After a particularly intense set Trevor came up behind Brad and spanked him. The slap made a loud clap on his bare ass and again everyone turned their head to look in Brads direction. For some reason Brad just responded "thank you Sir" unsure why. Trevor just laughed and rubbed Brad's ass cheek. "You're welcome bro, you're working hard today" Trevor said groping Brad.

Brad was really starting to wonder. The naked training and the chastity cage has all seemed so reasonable and he didn't think Trevor was a queer but now he was having suspicions. Trevor was watching him very closely and Brad could almost see a slight bulge in his pants. Now he was finding reasons to play with Brads ass. But deep down Brad was starting to wonder about something else too. Brads hand felt good and he was straining in his cage again. Maybe it was the weeks without release but Trevor's strong hands were starting to turn him on and Brad was definitely hungry for his approval.

They were nearing the climax of the workout. Trevor spanked Brad one more time saying "let's get going, buddy" and gave him his next task. Turning away from the room everyone noticed the red handprints on Brads ass.

As they finished up Brad was really in the a horny place. The combination of physical activity, exposure, and Trevor's taunting had him really turned on. Thoughts of old girlfriends and sexy girls he'd seen recently swirled in his head.

Finally it was time to warm down. Trevor had him back on the ground doing some stretching work. As they got into Trevor kept touching him, adjusting his position and improving his form. Soon Trevor began massaging Brad and stretching him manually all different directions. On his back he pushed his legs back up toward his chest to "work the glutes." On his hands and knees he had Brad slide back stretching his thighs. All these positions showed off Brads ass to everyone in the room who also got to see his little caged cock and balls swinging between his legs. Trevor pulled out massage oil and treated Brad's back, legs, and shoulders.

Eventually they stood back up and Trevor spanked Brad again, lighter this time.

"Great workout champ" Trever said.

"Thank you Sir" Brad responded

Trevor again left his hand on Brads ass and began to massage it too. They were standing pretty close as Trevor began rattling off about "long term goals" while continuing to kneed ass. Every swipe his fingers would enter deeper and deeper in Brads crack, still wet with the massage oil.

Brad couldn't even pay attention to what Trevor was saying the contact had him so horny. His denied cock spasmed in his cage. Finally he got the courage to ask. He whispered in Trevor's ear "I can't take it any more coach please take this cage off me."

"No can do buddy we are in the middle of our program"

"But Sir, I'm going to explode. I can't think."

"Fine" Trevor relented "I guess you have earned some release. Stand closer."

Trevor pulled Brad closer so his back was up against his chest. He brought Brads right leg up on a bench with one hand and then returned it to his ass. With the other hand he reached around and grabbed onto the base of Brads cock and balls. He began massaging the opening of Brads hole, slowly slipping two fingers in together.

"What are you doing coach." Brad said red in the face.

"Don't worry about it just enjoy." Trevor responded.

Slowly the two fingers entered Brads tight ass and started moving back and fourth. With his other hand and arm Trevor held Brad close to him, tight. Brad could feel his hot breath and scruff on his face.

Everyone else in the room stopped pretending to workout and watched the show in front of them. Brad could no longer care and just closed his eyes. Trevor moved his fingers deeper and started banging Brad, moving in and out. Trevor's thick, rough fingers felt amazing in Brads ass and he stated to moan. Trevor states going faster and deeper, pressing Brads prostate.

One of the other gym goers was pretending to text but was secretly filming the show. He would use the video to jerk off later, unlike poor Brad.

"Is this really going to work" asked Brad, out of breath.

"Of course it's gonna work" Trevor responded "but you have to want it. Beg me for it buddy."

"Yes Sir unnnnnhuuuhhhhh." "Please make me cum. Please, please make me."

It didn't take much. Trevor felt a change in Brad and then fingered even harder. After a couple of seconds he held down firm on Brads prostate.

"Unnnuhhhhuuuuuuuhhh" screamed Brad.

Thick stands of bright white jizz shot from Brads caged cock and hit the floor. Brad continued to moan. Trevor whispered in his ear "goooood boy."

Once Brad had squirted for the last time Trevor again spoke in Brads ear "look how could it feels to have some fucking discipline."

He pulled out, spanked Brad one last time and demanded "now clean up. I'll see you the day after tomorrow" and headed to the back.

Slowly Brad went and got some wipes. It took a minute to clean up the massive pile of cum on the floor. While he was cleaning up the other guests openly laughed. They just watched this big buff, athlete cum from being finger fucked, through a chastity cage non the less.

Brad didn't care. As he walked back to the locker room and picked up his briefs he acknowledged to himself that he felt great.