The Personal Trainer (F/F)

Story Info
Yoga trainer's foot in client's face changes lives of both.
3.6k words
4.33
4.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Categories: gradual humiliation, feet, findom, trampling

Synopsis:

Linda had started taking yoga classes with a beautiful young trainer Renee. Those trainings give her so many positive emotions and changes to her body that Linda simply loves them. She adores her trainer as a professional, but one accident with a yoga pose makes her to know Renee better... Or more specifically, Linda's face gets familiar with Renee's foot!

Renee couldn't even imagine that such although funny, but insignificant episode would make Linda her favorite and the most profitable client ever!

Chapter 1

"Strength," she said as she circled me, tracing her fingers over my arms.

"Discipline," she whispered softly in my ear.

"And flexibility." She reached down, sliding her hands around my leg, lifting it, pushing it as high into the air as she could until I gave a little yelp.

"These are the things we'll improve during your training."

I was excited. I knew I was an attractive woman, but if I were honest, I wasn't in the best shape of my life. I'd built a stellar career and had the corporate world at my feet, but I felt I'd been spending too much time in boardrooms and not enough time working on myself. I got to the gym when I could, but I could feel that my stomach wasn't quite as flat as it once was, my legs not quite as defined, my butt not quite as... perky.

I had considered getting a personal trainer. And when I saw Renee working out some of her clients at the gym and watched her for a while, I knew she was the one. The woman was a goddess! Gorgeous dark hair. Her face was nothing short of stunning. But it was her body that had my attention. I mean - how could someone be so busty yet so toned at the same time? Her breasts just drew your eyes in, her sports bra doing little to contain them, but her stomach was firm and perfectly flat. She had an ass to die for, her tight yoga pants showing it off perfectly, and her legs were the perfect mix of sheer power and feminine beauty. Her bronzed, sun-kissed skin showed not even the slightest hint of a blemish. I might have been the Queen Bee of the corporate world, but in the gym, the 21-year-old Renee was the centre of attention.

There was something else that I didn't attach importance to. Even though Renee acted nicely to her clients, one accident made me thinking. One of the women was struggling with pushups. She looked tiny, around 45 years old. Renee stood nearby and cheered her. "You can do it!", "At least five times more" she said. The woman made one more pushup and collapsed on the ground, but Renee continued pushing her to continue the exercise. At some point, she approached the woman so closely that I thought her sneakers must be touching the woman's head! Meanwhile, another trainer, who I later found out was Katie, was walking nearby. She called Renee, pointed at the exhausted woman with the tip of her shoe and gestured two thumbs down. Renee giggled, and in return she raised one of her feet, hovered it over the woman's head so that the woman didn't notice and raised her arms mimicking victory pose. Katie and Renee exchanged laughs and continued their matters.

"That wasn't very nice," I thought to myself, but soon I forgot about the incident. When Renee finished with her client, I approached her, asking if she'd take me on.

"Oh sure," she'd said, flashing me the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. "You can join any of my classes. I do aerobics, weight training classes, yoga... the whole lot." I shook my head.

"No - I mean - I was hoping you'd give me some one-on-one sessions."

She looked me up and down. I'd finished my half-hearted workout, showered, and was dressed to head to the office. She looked at my power suit, my expensive jewelry, my Gucci heels and Guess handbag.

"Well - I'm a really busy girl so it won't be cheap..." she said. I nodded.

"Whatever it costs," I assured her. "You're the best, and I know you can help make me feel better about my body than I ever have."

She smiled - that was exactly what she wanted to hear.

"Three sessions a week," she said. "Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. 6:30 am at Kings Park. It'll be $300 a week, paid to me in cash on the Monday session."

I nodded and shook her hand.

And here we were at our first session. She'd stuffed the $300 into her bra, and had just finished articulating that we'd be working on my strength, discipline and flexibility.

"You don't need too much cardio or weight training. We'll focus on yoga. Your own body weight will firm you up if we use it the right way as you improve your flexibility."

We started with some simple stretches. The area at Kings Park was surprisingly busy for that time of morning - a variety of group and individual fitness classes going on under the rising sun.

Renee was a simply incredible coach, spending the first 20 minutes of our 45 minutes session teaching me how to stretch out my limbs and core. It built my confidence - I was able to do all the stretches. We were sitting on yoga mats next to each other, legs out straight, stretching our fingers to our toes.

"Run - ladies - run. Faster. Faster!" I glanced toward to ruckus - a busty blonde trainer commanding her class of overweight women to run. That was Renee's friend I've seen earlier when they both made fun of the poor woman.

Renee chuckled. "That's Katie. She's a bitch. I think she takes delight in punishing her clients."

I was glad I'd chosen a trainer like Renee instead of Katie!

"Ok. Can you do this?" she asked. "It's called the one-arm compass."

I was in complete awe of Renee as she pulled off the pose. She had one leg stretched out, foot on the mat. Her opposite leg was in the air, completely stretched out in the opposite direction. Essentially, doing the splits but with one leg in the air!

She held herself up with one hand, her body laying flat across her outstretched, air-suspended leg - which she held in place with her other hand. It was the ultimate display of power and flexibility, and I could only shake my head. No - I couldn't do that!

Renee smiled. "Good. Then we've got ourselves a goal. A few months working with me, and that's what you'll be able to do."

I chuckled. "If you say so."

"Trust me," she said reassuringly.

I felt great after our Monday session, and I felt even better on Wednesday.

Renee was already getting me performing stretches I didn't think my body was capable of. She was so sweet and inspiring!

"Come on, Linda, I know you can do it," she said, hand beneath my thigh, helping me stretch my leg back past my own ears. I was sore after the session, but I felt I was making great progress. Renee was worth every bit of the $300/wk.

After Friday's session, I was approached by one of Katie's clients.

"I'm thinking I'd like to switch to Renee," she said. "How much does she charge?"

When I told her it was $300 a week, she frowned. "Oh, Katie only charges $15 a session."

"Well, I guess you get what you pay for," I said - but it did have me wondering whether I was being ripped off by the gorgeous Renee.

I didn't think anything more of it. Renee was doing wonders for my body and she was just so lovely to be around. And after just 3 weeks, I came bouncing to a Monday session. I was ready to try the one-arm compass.

Renee frowned. "You're not ready for that yet, Linda."

"I am," I insisted. I'd never been one to not achieve something. Renee had set this goal for me three weeks ago, and I wanted to achieve it - today!

"Just show me the pose again and I'll do it."

I watched the glorious sight of Renee holding that pose, that leg up in the air, her curvaceous body effortlessly folded along her leg.

I positioned myself. One leg outstretched along the mat. Arm in place to hold myself up. Other leg in the air. All I had to do was grab my raised foot in my free hand and fold my body along my leg.

I gripped my foot.

So close...

Yet so far...

As I laid my body along my leg, my leg gave way, and my body collapsed. I fell sideward, my eyes opening wide as there was only one object to break my fall...

I face-planted right into the outstretched foot of Renee.

"Ohhhh, are you ok? I've got you."

And she did have me. That foot held my head in place, stopping me from smashing straight into the floor.

"Thanks," I breathed, heart pounding, my voice muffled by the sole of her foot. Her toes were pressed into my forehead, heel on my chin, my nose and lips pressed into the silkiest, softest soles ever. She began to lower her leg, slowly, until it finally reached the ground, me collapsing flat on my stomach.

She giggled as she removed her foot.

"Sorry, Linda, but that was too funny."

I looked up at her beaming, beautiful smile as she extended her hand to help me up. I looked around - people were giggling at my fall.

"Damn Renee," Katie called out. "How do I get my clients to kiss my feet?"

"Oh shut up, Katie," Renee said with an eye-roll. But Katie's group of clients had burst out laughing and Renee herself couldn't hold her laugh. They exchanged a couple more jokes while I was standing awkwardly with a red face.

"Let's try something a bit... simpler," Renee said with a smile.

I was quiet for the rest of the session, and I wasn't sure why. I just couldn't summon any energy. Maybe I was just annoyed at myself for failing. Or humiliated by the laughing onlookers? Or mad at Katie's foot kissing comment...

But as the day wore on, my energy wouldn't return. My usual aggressive approach at the office was nowhere to be found. My mind kept drifting back to that morning session with Renee. I kept replaying my fall over and over in my head, but it wasn't the fall or the smirking audience that my mind kept focusing on. It was that moment my face sunk into her foot. The feeling of the soft skin engulfing my face as she lowered me to the ground.

I was sure I could still smell the scent of her foot, the lavender moisturiser she obviously used mixed with slight sweat. I absent mindedly made my way over to the diffuser in the corner of my office, splashing a few drops of the lavender essential oil into it. Yes - it smelt like Renee's foot, but not exactly...

I stalked her social media, scanning through the hundreds of pictures, finding myself zooming in on her flawlessly tanned feet, studying her shapely toes, marvelling at the heel-to-toe perfection. I was beyond confused - the idea of being at another woman's feet brought out my competitive side. I'd NEVER do that! But there was no doubt in my mind that Renee's feet had an inexplicable hold on my mind.

"Gonna kiss your trainer's soles today?" giggled one of Katie's clients when I arrived at Kings Park on Wednesday. I shot her daggers, and she scurried off to join her crew.

"Morning, Linda," Renee smiled. "Let's get started with some stretches. I want you to try this."

I watched Renee lift her curvy, powerful leg into the air. Her three quarter length purple yoga pants stretched, that stunning foot grazing her own cheek as she lifted it straight up in the air, past her own head. My eyes were transfixed on her airborne foot, her hands holding her ankle in place.

"Linda?" she said, snapping me back to life.

"Oh, sorry," I offered, emulating Renee's pose. But my eyes never left her foot as I performed it.

I'd always thought Renee was beautiful. But I was looking at her differently now. She was a goddess. I sighed, marvelling at the way the rising sun bounced off her gorgeous dark hair, the way it illuminated her flawless skin. She was simply incredible, and I admired her.

Our session wrapped up, and Renee was slipping her feet into her black nikes, tying up her laces. All I could think about was that Renee shouldn't be tying her own shoes... I should be doing that for her. In fact, I NEEDED to make myself useful to her. So I began to roll up her yoga mat.

"You're totally out of it today, Linda. That's my mat," she chuckled.

I looked at her. "I know," I said softly. "You're just... such a great trainer. I really appreciate you and wanted to be helpful".

Renee shrugged. "Sure."

I picked up her mat, along with my own.

"Aha, you're gonna carry it to my car?"

I nodded.

We walked in silence. She unlocked her car, opening the boot. I put the mat in, closed the boot, then opened her car door for her. Renee got a weird look on her face. Oh dear. I'd gone too far and had freaked her out.

She got in, looking up at me, a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"I'll uh... see you on Friday, Linda," she said, pulling her door closed. No sign of that trademark magazine-cover smile.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked myself as I trudged toward my car.

I spent the next 2 days ordering myself to get it together. I was being completely ridiculous, and I'd freaked poor Renee out. When I arrived for my session on Friday, I needed to be the old Linda - not this Renee's-foot-obsessed idiot I'd become since my fall. I was relieved when I arrived, stepping out of my car to see Renee's stunning smile had returned. She'd clearly moved past my weird behaviour on Wednesday - and so had I.

Turns out - I was wrong.

"Hey," I smiled as I began to walk to our usual spot. But Renee froze me.

"Here you go," she said, handing me her mat.

I took a deep breath, assuring myself this meant nothing. I'd offered to be her mat carrier, and she was just accepting. Nothing to worry about. When we reached our spot, three of Katie's clients were there. The rest of Katie's group already sat in a line, doing sit-ups as the curvy blonde barked at them.

I looked at Renee and held out her mat to her, but she just crossed her arms and nodded to a place near her feet.

"Roll it out here."

While I was doing that, she continued, "I'll be doing some basic yoga with a couple of Katie's girls this morning. You need some cardio training, so you'll be joining Katie's class."

"Wh... whyyy?" I whined, looking up at her.

Renee stepped very close to me and whispered, "You obviously have a crush on me, Linda. It's cute and all but I'm totally straight. I think you need a few days away from me to... cool off."

Oh god. She'd interpreted my bizarre new behaviour as a crush! I was beyond embarrassed.

"Oh, Renee, no! I'm totally straight too. It's not that I'm crushing on you..."

She raised an eyebrow. "If you don't have a crush on me, why have you started staring at me like I'm a piece of chocolate?"

My eyes drifted down to her sneaker clad foot. Renee giggled.

"Go to Katie, Linda, it's not for discussion. You can return to me on Monday."

It was a painful hour, running at the command of this annoying blonde.

"What happened Linda? Can't afford Renee anymore?" snickered one of the girls.

I saw Renee working nearby and couldn't resist glaring at her at any time possible. I caught myself thinking Renee might be right about me having a crush on her....

I was exhausted by the end of my session with Katie, collapsing on the grass. Not only the session itself was hard, but taking it with so many worrying thoughts that occupied my mind made me totally out of strength.

I was laying with eyes closed and hadn't noticed how Katie approached me and stood over my head. So I was surprised when I heard her mocking voice.

"Gonna be a good bitch and carry my stuff to my car like you do for Renee?"

I just rolled my eyes and ignored her, thinking that was enough to give her a clear sign to get out. But she did what I didn't expect at all - she raised her foot and held the shoe sole several inches above my face!

"Well, don't wanna carry my mat, then at least you can kiss my foot, Linda."

I saw her curiously looking down at me, a smug smirk on her face. The whole scene confused me. I was too exhausted and hadn't reacted quickly. For Katie, it might've looked like I was staring at her shoe sole and thinking.

She giggled. "Come on, kiss my shoe!" She lowered her foot even more and suddenly she slightly lost her balance for a second. And then I felt her shoe bottom on my face!

"Fuck off, Katie!" I spat, pushing her foot away, the blonde just walked away laughing.

Soon, feeling angry because of my impotence at the situation with Katie, I was making my way back to my car, but Renee's sweet voice halted me.

"Aren't you gunna carry my mat?"

Of course! I immediately forgot about Katie and went to her. She studied me.

"Linda," she said slowly, "Would you like to put my sneakers on for me?"

I was way too eager. My hand shook as I held her pretty ankle, staring longingly at that lovely foot as I slid her ankle socks on, putting on one shoe at a time.

I was squirming. Renee had figured it out - I had a thing for her feet.

I was scared - but excited. Renee had me tying her shoes and carrying her mat back to her car. This time she expected me to open the car door for her, it was obvious her attitude had changed. She sat in the car, flashed me a smile and drove away.

I stood there like an idiot for 5 minutes, trying to compose myself. I was wondering where things would go now that she knew I was attracted to her foot. I was eager to find out where this would take us.

Suddenly, I was snapped back to life by Katie, who approached me from behind.

"Everyone thinks Renee is little miss sweet and innocent," she smirked, "But trust me hunny - while she's flashing you that big beautiful smile - she's plotting how to snatch your soul. That girl has always had dollar signs in those gorgeous eyes of hers, and she's gunna chew you up and spit you out."

I dismissed Katie's warning - the blonde was obviously just insanely jealous of her more attractive rival. And all my mind was capable of was looking forward to the next session with my wonderful personal trainer.

Chapter 2

I'd been in a state all weekend. I would be seeing Renee first thing Monday as always, and I couldn't stop wondering what it would be like. I was quite certain that she suspected I had a thing for her feet. Part of me dreaded what she might do to exploit her suspicions. I found myself hoping I'd be giving her a post workout foot massage.

But that wasn't a privilege I'd get on this day.

Our session went as normal, Renee her usual bubbly self. While I was a tad disappointed, I didn't get to touch her feet, I was also relieved. While I did want her feet, I didn't want the humiliation of actually capitulating to them!

Our session wrapped up, and I went to fetch Renee's mat as usual.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said. "I have a new pose that I want you to work on in your spare time," Renee smiled.

"Now pay attention. First, a big deep breath. Bring your hands together. Then, swing your leg like a pendulum. First, alllll the way out to the left."

I watched her stretch her leg out as I stood beside her.

"Then, bring it allllll the way back, in front of you, extending out to the other side."

She swung her leg, her foot raising, suspending itself in the air right in front of my face.

"Then you hold it there," she said, "Extending your toes, flexing them..."

She held her foot there for an eternity, my eyes glued to it, just inches from my face. She gradually moved it closer and closer, my breath now surely on her toe. She moved it as close to my lip as she could without actually touching me, and instinctively my lips puckered up...

And just like that, she took her foot away, gracefully placing it back on the ground, looking at me with that award-winning smile, her head cocked slightly to one side, eyebrow raised...

...

The end of a preview