All Comments on 'The Personal Trainer (F/F)'

by ThrillMaker

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TheHurtLikerTheHurtLikerabout 1 month ago

Love this! Very subtle, would love to see more development of her submissiveness!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

I like what you are doing here. so far pretty good. I like seeing Linda fall right in front of other ladies. I read the story tags and know what we are in for, I for one am not into findom, I feel as though it is sort of like a cop out on the humiliation line as the submissive one having to pay for everything the dominate one wants lead to more humiliations and embarrassment. just a thought .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Will Linda and Katie be subjugated by Renee as her personal slaves in her simple home when both women will help clean and wash Renee's clothing and house?

s1rv13n73s1rv13n73about 1 month ago

Nah, this writer just post the beginning and sell the full storie....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are amazing.. great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThrillMaker@ThrillMaker
Writing mostly on lesbian, findom, foot worship, trampling, gradual humiliation topics. But sometimes other categories too. Basically the kink is a heavy humiliation and exploitation of one female over another... I don't have any specific preferences in ages of dommes and sub...