The Personals Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica sat for a moment watching me, holding the buzzing massager inches away from my cock. Then it was back on me and pleasure rolled through my body again.

"I'm gonna..." I started, when I felt like I couldn't hold back any more. "Do you want me to come?"

"Hmm," Veronica said playfully. Then after a long beat she said "No," and pulled the vibrator away again.

Breathing hard, I was so close to the edge I felt like I might come anyway, but after a few seconds I regained control. A few more seconds passed as Veronica watched me carefully, like a predator stalking prey. Then the massager was on me again and every muscle in my body tensed.

"Can I...?' I started.

"Nope," she said again with a laugh, withdrawing the vibrator. Seconds ticked by feeling more like hours. I noticed that her unoccupied hand had traveled down to the wet spot on her panties and was rubbing slowly up and down.

"You poor thing, you've been here almost an hour and you've been hard the whole time," Veronica said. "This time I'm not going to stop, but you have to hold out as long as you can. Ok?"

I nodded and she pushed the vibrator against my cock again. Just as I thought I was going over the edge, she shifted the vibrating end down toward my balls, pulling me back from coming just in time, and causing me to twitch away from the plastic wand, now inflicting its insistent buzzing on my sensitive balls.

After a few seconds of this, she moved the vibrator back up to the middle of my cock, then toward the tip and back in a slow up and down motion.

It couldn't have been more than 10 seconds of this before I felt the urge to come creep back. I started to verbalize a warning, but Veronica preempted me saying, "Ok Kenny, you can come. Let's see it."

With that, I came hard, squirting all over myself and the vibrator in Veronica's hand. It went on for what felt like eternity, my body bucking within the constraints of the ropes that bound me. Eventually the waves of pleasure receded and Veronica pulled the vibrator away.

She sat and watched me for a long moment as my heavy breathing normalized.

"See what I mean?" She said with a smile. "Leaky. You got jizz all over my Hitachi!"

She rose and retrieved a roll of paper towels, cleaning me and her vibrator off efficiently. With that done, she returned and pulled herself up on the couch with one knee on either side of my midsection, sitting with her full weight on my torso.

With both of us having orgasmed in the other's presence, there was a greater sense of familiarity between us than there had been just minutes ago, but I still basked in the newness of the feel of her skin on mine. The sensation of her sitting on top of my tied up body was overwhelming, and I felt my dormant cock give a twitch.

I looked up at her, past her bouncing breasts barely contained in her white bra, up to her face. After a moment of silence between us, she spoke. "That was fun. Believe it or not, I really like doing this. Especially forcing you to come, I like having that control."

"Yeah, not too bad for me either," I joked.

"If we do this again, I'd like to tie you up tighter. Maybe even gag you. And who knows what else," she said, with a little wiggle of her crotch against my belly.

She began to untie the knots holding the ropes that bound me, and after a few minutes I was free and had pulled up my pants while she retrieved her jeans. Skipping her t-shirt, she grabbed her leather jacket and pulled it on over her bra with a wink.

We exchanged some small talk as she drove me back to my house, but my mind had already jumped to "next time" and when that might be.

"Here's an idea," Veronica said as we arrived back at my house. "When you want to see me again, let's start all over. Put up another personals ad for what you want and if it works for me, I'll reply. Ok?"

"It's a deal," I said. "Until next time!"

12