The Personals Ch. 01

Story Info
Father places a personal ad and gets an interesting response.
4.2k words
4.67
23.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers

Having been married for close to 25 years, I have found that the love and excitement has fallen out of my marriage. After repeated attempts to rekindle that spark we seem to always fall back into the old routines.

Life isn't all that bad, I have a good job, a loving daughter and a lovely wife. It would be nice if we had more passionate sex, currently we are just getting off together. I stick it in her every week or two, we fuck till we both cum. There is no kissing passion or foreplay, I can't remember the last time I got head or ate her pussy. Just a fuck, a cum and sleep.

So rewinding a bit from today and where I am now, everything happened when I placed a personals ad on double list.

I wasn't looking to date or find a new relationship, I was just looking to find someone in the side, we could get together and have some passionate sex together now and then when we both felt like it. There was no harm in that, was there?

I decided one day that I would take the plunge. I logged onto the site, created a user and posted my ad.

"51yo make, married but looking for some fun on the side.

I am clean, sane and healthy, been told good looking too.

What I am looking for is a woman in the same position, looking for some fun outside in her bland marriage.

Discretion is a must!"

It was probably not a great ad, but I was just looking for sex. I skipped the picture since I knew I couldn't put one of me up there and hit the post button. Let's see what happens!

Over the next couple of days I got a few responses but nothing seemed to pan out. The other women either wanted commited relationships or seemed so crazy they should be committed. Other ones out conversation just petered out, not really going anywhere.

After a couple of weeks I was thinking this wasn't working out at all when "collegegirl4" sent me a message.

"I saw your ad and wanted to say hi, I am dating, but not in a committed relationship. I am younger than you and just looking for some no strings fun.

Let me know if you might be interested?

Ashley"

I had been replying to everyone who sent me a message, I was curious, how much younger?

"Hi Ashley

Nice to meet you, I am Robert, thank you for replying to my ad.

I am good with no strings fun with someone not in a relationship, I put that in my ad since I know we would both be discrete since that is paramount for me.

As I said in my ad, I am looking for some fun outside my marriage.

And one last thing, I am curious how much younger are you.

Robert."

There was about a day with no reply and I was thinking that Ashley like others had lost interest. Then there was a bing at my inbox and a reply from Ashley.

"Hi Robert

It is nice to meet you as well. Let's start here, I am 19 so a lot younger than yourself, not sure if that is an issue. I can be discrete since I don't want my boyfriend or anyone else finding out I am fucking around on the side. A married man works for me since I want that discretion too.

Ashley.

"Wow! Wholy shit!" I thought to myself, a 19 year old that wants to have sex with me? I am 51!

My mind was racing at the possibility of sex with a hot young woman, she is probably fat and ugly I thought, but still 19. I replied to Ashley right away.

"Hi Ashley

Thank you again for getting back to me. I do have one question I need to ask.

Why an older guy like me? I am over twice your age.

Robert."

Very soon there was a response.

"Hi Robert

Well to be honest, I have had sex with a few guys around my age and they don't really know their way around a woman's body. I want an older man who does, who will take his time and pleasure me, make me cum and make me feel like a woman.

Ashley"

Ok I was thinking, that makes some sense, I knew when I was 19 I didn't know much really about how to give a woman pleasure, I would like to think I am much better at it now. I know my wife said I ate pussy better than anyone ever.

"Hi Ashley

Ok I understand where you are coming from, when I was 19 I know I didn't know much about pleasing a woman.

Hopefully I have learned a few things along the way, I know I won't stop until you are completely satisfied.

I don't like endless chatting online, do you want to meet someplace public for a coffee, see if we get along and want to go to the next level?

Let me know

Robert"

I hit send but was worried about the last part of my message, there was another lady I was messaging with who when I put forward meeting them I never heard back. Mind you if they didn't want to take that step better to know sooner than later.

And not much later I had a new message from Ashley.

"Hi Robert

I agree, I don't want to write endless messages, meeting is a good idea to me.

I have classes till 6 tomorrow, want to meet at the Starbucks in main at say 7pm?

Ashley"

Wow I thought, this might actually happen, meeting a woman just to have sex.

At that point my wife was home from doing the groceries and I was popped back to reality.

"Can I get some help." She called from downstairs.

"Coming mom." My daughter answered and I saw her walk past the office and head downstairs.

I opened my messages again and hit reply.

"Hi Ashley

It is a date then, I can't wait to meet you.

Robert"

I hit the send button then headed downstairs to give my wife a hand with the groceries.

We put everything away and I gave Karen a hand making Sunday dinner, we had a nice time chatting.

When everything was ready I called Katie down for dinner, she had been working on homework all day getting ready for a test tomorrow. I have to admit I had my sights on tomorrow evening.

After we cleaned the dishes, I excused myself and said I needed to finish some work and headed up to the office. I really wanted to see if there was a message from Ashley.

I logged onto double list and there was a message waiting for me.

"A date sounds lovely, I hope you will treat me right."

I hit reply. "I will treat you like a princess, I will show you all those things that the other guys didn't. I want to make your toes curl."

Soon there was another reply.

"I would like that, I have been told I taste very good."

Oh wow I thought a 19 year old girl telling me she tastes good, almost inviting me to taste her pussy. My cock was growing at the thought of that possibility.

I replied. "I bet you taste amazing, I would love to burry my head between your legs. Sucking and teasing your clit while I massage your gspot with a finger.

Thinking of that is making me hard."

I hit send my hand going down and rubbing through my pants, I am hard and excited I thought.

A few minutes later a reply.

"That is so exciting know that you are hard thinking of licking my pussy. Hearing you say that is making me wet too."

I scroll down and see there is an attached picture, she sent a snap of her pussy, holding her nice full lips open a little bit. She was shaved bald and you could see the wetness inside of her.

My hardon was raging now, I went to the bathroom and took a picture of my big hard cock, it was a nice one, above average for sure, my wife always said she enjoyed how thick it was. I was going to send that to Ashley but first I had to jerk off looking at her pussy.

It only took a couple of strokes looking at that hot honey hole before I came. I stayed quiet when I came and cleaned up.

Back in my office I hit reply and attached my picture.

"Omg that is a hot little pussy you have, I am thinking how good it will feel with this hard cock is deep in it."

I hit send and waited.

There was a bit of time and then a reply.

"That looks so nice and big, I hope it will fit in my tight little pussy.

I have to go now Robert, I need to finish something for school, but I can't wait to meet you tomorrow.

Xoxo Ashley."

Ok that was hot I thought to myself, I can't wait to meet this girl. I did some work for about the next hour and headed to bed to read. I fell asleep quick and dreamed well about a hot little pussy that I might get to fuck.

The next day work seemed to creep by and when I got home Karen was in a mood. Things were not going well at work which made her extra grumpy at home.

After the dinner dishes were put away I asked. "Where is Katie tonight?

She is staying late at school finishing up a project." Karen replied. "she called me at work this afternoon."

I nodded in acknowledgment. "I am going to get a coffee and go for a walk." I told Karen. "I need some fresh air."

"I wish I could join you." She said "but I have a pile of work to do tonight."

Karen gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs, I was having some second thoughts but figured there was no harm in just meeting someone.

I got in the car and headed to the coffee shop, I would be there a bit early but no harm in that.

I placed my order for a latte and then grabbed a table off on its own away from a lot of people.

Starbucks was busy as always with lots of people coming in and out, a good place for a public meeting for sure.

The next thing you know I see Katie come in through the door and looking around, I see her and wave and she comes over.

"What are you doing here dad?"

"Just having a coffee and then going to go for a walk." I replied, saying the same thing I told my wife. "How about you?"

"Just meeting a friend for coffee." She replied. "Have fun dad."

"You too." I said as she left and got in line waiting for a coffee.

Ok I thought, what do I do when Ashley gets here and my daughter is here watching me having coffee with her?

"Oh well." I thought when she gets here we can just make a quick exit, no worries.

I sat for a while waiting and still no Ashley. I took out my phone and logged into double list to check my messages, maybe she would be late. Sure enough there was one there from her.

"Hi Robert

I am at the coffee shop, just grabbed a table."

I looked around and all the tables had more than one person at them.

"Hey Ashley

I am here too and have a table, I don't see you anywhere. The Starbucks on main right. I am sitting in the back corner, red shirt on. Hope we didn't get the wrong one.

Robert."

There was a quick reply.

"I am at the one on main too, I will go and look."

I look up from my phone to see Katie come around the corner looking around, she sees me and our eyes lock.

"She is Ashley." I say to myself. And she knows I am Robert.

Katie comes over and sits at the table looking at me.

"You are Robert." She says. "And ready to cheat on mom."

"And you are Ashley." I reply, defending myself. "You were going to cheat on Brian."

Katie laughs. "What are the chances that I put an ad up and the only interesting person to respond turns out to be my dad."

I chuckle a bit too. "I know you were the only one that I seemed to have any chemistry with."

Katie leans in. "Was that really your cock you sent me a picture of yesterday?"

"Of course it was." I replied. "Was it not your pussy you sent me."

"Oh it was." Katie replied. "It is just the fact that I got off looking at your cock last night. Which thinking back is a little weird."

"Well if it helps." I told Katie. "I got off looking at your pussy."

We sat quietly not saying anything for a bit. My mind was racing, I had jerked off looking at my daughter's pussy and it was hot!

I looked at Katie, wondering what she was thinking.

"Let's go for that walk." I told her. "We can get some air and chat a bit more about this."

With a nod from Katie we got up and headed out.

It was dark now and the air was getting a bit cooler.

"So." Katie started. "You won't tell anybody about this, will you."

"God no!" I replied "this is the ultimate in keeping something to yourself and not wanting to be caught."

"Yes that was something we both wanted." She said. "Now even more so."

We walked into a quiet park and there was a bench. "Feel like sitting?" I asked her.

We both sat down.

"I still can't believe that you were looking for someone as old as me." I told Katie.

"I read in a few places online that older guys are better lovers, they make sure the woman cums." Katie continued." Brian is nice and everything but honestly he cums and that is it, he has never actually made me cum with we were having sex, no guy I have dated has."

My mind was a bit in shock hearing my daughter talk so openly about this to me, but we are also in a bit of a special place here, discretion is number one. We won't tell another sole what happens here.

"I get that." I say to Katie, looking at her. "I know I always try to get the woman off before I cum."

Katie giggles a bit. "I know you do, I have heard you and mom a few times in the middle of the night, I would say you do more than try."

I turn red hearing that my daughter has heard us having sex.

"But I haven't really heard that in a while." Katie continues. "Probably why you are looking elsewhere."

I nod in agreement. "It has been a long time since we had passion in our love life, I miss it."

Katie leans over and gives me a hug, and I hug her back, the closeness feels good with her.

Katie's ear is by my mouth as we continue to hug, neither of us seems to be in a rush to stop it.

I whisper to her. "What is we had met tonight and we were not father and daughter?"

She whispers back. "I would have been comfortable and into you for sure."

"So then..." I whisper back to her.

"So what?" She says.

"Well." I start then pause, while we keep on hugging tight. "Neither of us wants anyone to know about this, and neither of us would ever tell about anything, just what we are looking for." I continue "if social convention didn't say that father and daughter was taboo, what would be holding us back? Also there is something hot about forbidden fruit."

There was a pause that felt like forever, I was thinking that Katie was thinking of ways to tell me to fuck off.

Then she whispered close to my ear. "That really is your hard cock you sent me a picture of yesterday?"

"Yes." I whispered back.

"And you jerked it and came thinking about fucking my pussy."

"Yes." I replied again remembering how hot the picture she sent me looked.

She pulled her head back a little and looked into my eyes and I saw it in hers too. I leaned forward and we kissed, softly at first but very quickly getting hotter and deeper, our tongues dancing and probing each others mouths.

As we kissed so deep and passionately I moved my hand from her small waist up and cupped her small firm breast, giving it a squeeze I hear a small moan come from her mouth.

When my hand found Katie's breast I felt her hand move too but hers went for my cock and rubbed it through my pants.

She broke our kiss. "God you are so hard."

"Hard for you." I replied to her. "We need to find a quiet place to fuck."

"Oh god yes!" Katie replied hurriedly. "I am soaked thinking of your cock in my wet pussy."

I stood up off the bench, the bulge in my pants was very noticeable. Katie looked up at me and smiled as she gave it a rub.

I looked down at my daughter and noticed how attractive she was. A very cute face with long blond straight hair, she did get her mom's best features. A slim body but with nice curves, I would say b cup breasts that were nice and firm, and I remember she had a gorgeous round ass.

She stands up too and we walk along hand in hand looking for a place, heading deeper into the park.

We walk through a thick stand of bushes and come to a little clearing surrounded on all sides. Knowing we found out place I pull Katie to me and we kiss again. I have one hand in her waist while my other reaches around and grabs her ass, god it is a nice one.

I pull her hips against mine and I feel her hand on my ass pulling me against her. We grind against each other kissing deep, I don't think I ever wanted anyone this badly before.

I broke our kiss and softly said. "I want to eat your pussy."

Looking at Katie as she bit her bottom lip and just nodded yes.

I took off the light jacket I had on and layed it on the ground.

"You can take your pants off and lay on that." I told her.

She undid her pants and pulled down the zipper then looked a little shy.

"It is ok baby." I said to her, getting down on my knees in front of her and started to take her pants down for her.

Once they passed her hips they fell down in their own, she wasn't wearing panties and I could see her beautiful pussy in front of me. Seeing her bald slit with lips sticking out at the bottom I moved forward.

The smell of her excitement was now thick in my nose and making me more excited.

I poked my tongue out and ran it along her slit and felt her shudder as I did.

"Lay down baby so I can eat you properly."

She layed down and opened her legs wide revealing that beautiful pussy I had seen before. She used her fingers and opened her lips revealing how wet she was and inviting me in.

I got down and ran my tougne along her wet lips, she was right her pussy tasted amazing.

I opened her lips and explored her young pussy with my tougne letting it find all the special places before settling in her clit.

Katie was moaning softly, keeping herself quiet so we wouldn't be heard. She started moving her hips up as I took her hard little clit in my mouth and sucked it.

Taking one of my fingers and wetting it in her soft lips, I found her hole and slowly started moving my finger into her then sliding it in again a little deeper each time.

I could tell she was finding it difficult to stay quiet but I kept going, eating her pussy as good as I could.

Rolling her clit with my tougne I was pushing my finger into her, she was so wet but also so tight. I could feel her pussy clamping on my fingers as I sucked her hard clit. I couldn't imagine how good that would feel on my hard cock.

Her hands were in my hair now pulling me in and she was pushing her pussy into my face. I knew she was working hard to stay quiet but also close to orgasm.

I worked her clit as hard and fast as I could with my tougne, my finger was in her rubbing her gspot.

I felt her body stiffen and her legs clamp my head but I kept working her pussy through her orgasm. She held in her moans and screams as I kept on eating her, her legs were shaking and flailing, she was cumming hard. I kept at her pussy till her hands were at my head pushing it away from her clit.

I moved my face away from her pussy and pulled my finger out of her.

Smiling at her my face wet with her cum. "How was that?" I asked

Katie was gasping still catching her breath. "That was hands down the best oral I ever had." She said smiling back at me. "The fact it was you made it that much hotter."

I reached down and undid my pants, letting out my hard cock. I slipped them off and moved up Katie kissing her deeply, letting her taste me on my lips.

"I want to fuck you deep and hard." I whispered to her.

Katie's legs were wide open and I was between them. Her hand moved down and felt my hard cock.

"God it is thick." She whispered in my ear. "Nothing that big has ever been in me."

"You are really tight." I said back. "But I will be gentile with you."

Her hand started to guide my cock to her pussy. "I don't want you to be gentile, I want you to fuck me hard and deep."

Hearing my daughter whisper that in me ear made me harder than I think I have ever been.

I felt the tip of my hard cock start to part her wet lips. I started to push into her, the wetness helping it slide into but she was so tight.

As I slowly worked her open with my cock I felt her nails dig into me.

Her breathing in my ear got short and I heard her saying softly. "So big, so big. fuck it feels so good."

At this point I was in enough that I could start to fuck her in and out going deeper with each thrust.

Writer71
Writer71
113 Followers
12