The Personals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God you are so tight baby." I said to her. "You feel so amazing on my cock."

Then I felt her hand on my ass, pulling my towards her urging me deeper into her.

"Fuck me daddy." She moaned. "Fuck my little pussy with your big hard cock."

With her urging I pushed deeper into her till I was all the way in her pussy. I never knew anything could feel so good on my cock.

Thrusting in and out of her, her pussy meeting me at every thrust.

"I am going to cum." I moaned into her ear, surprised I lasted as long as I did fucking her hot little hole.

As soon as I said that to Katie she started to orgasm and her body tensed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard that it almost hurt and sliding back and forth in that made my orgasm come hard and strong.

I buried my cock deep into her wet hole as I started shooting streams of cum into her. And her body shaking as she came, her pussy pulsing on my cock.

When we finally both finished cumming I rolled off of her and she snuggled up on my chest.

"God daddy." Katie said. "That was the best sex I ever had."

I kissed her softly. "Me too baby that was amazing, I can't wait to have fun with you someplace where we can make some noise."

Katie giggled. "It was so hard to stay quiet, you have no idea."

"I do know." I told her giving her a squeeze. "I hardly could keep quiet either. Especially when I filled your pussy with my cum."

"It felt you twitch and shoot your load in me, it drive me crazy and made me cums so hard. It was amazing daddy."

I looked her in the eyes and kissed her again. "We better get dressed and home soon before mom starts to wonder."

We got dressed and headed out, before we left the shelter of the park we shared one last deep kiss with the promise of sharing our bodies and our love again soon.

12