All Comments on 'The Personnel Manager'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
stevie1965stevie1965almost 3 years ago

Brilliant story, just right as a one-off I think. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’ve been reading stories on this site for many years and today is the first time I felt I needed to comment. Romance appears to be all but lost in this age of, “love in a hip-hop music video.” When you base erotic on romance it becomes more than pornographic blabber. This was a filling mix of love and sex and it hit me like no other story before. My hope is that writers like you keep alive the spark of emotions between lovers so we don’t become a lifeless 5 minute porn video species. Well done!

Psychjet69Psychjet69almost 3 years ago

I had an older lover, 13 years my senior, while in college in the late 60's. It was wonderful for a while. Sadly she would not entertain any anal play. I enjoyed your story immensely! I am following you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written and a pleasure to read.

sparktjsparktjalmost 3 years ago

I was enchanted by your story and found it deeply arousing. I have a weakness for older women and have done since I was a young man. I’ve enjoyed several women in their 50s and 60s and found them delightful in bed, eager to experiment well beyond their (often pedestrian) marriage experiences, just as your Judith was. I’m now 61 and regularly see a wonderful 73yo lady blessed with a voracious appetite for sex. Your writing is so authentic, sensitive and downright competent that I was able to relate to your experience so readily. Thank you for a top quality and highly arousing read on a wet day. Your story has given me added impetus to persuade my lovely wife upstairs for some afternoon delight. We might be in our early 60s but still adore sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent needs nothing more.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifil gappy they both gound whst they needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent love story, strong character identification to support the story line and little flamboyant sex needed . One of the better writings on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

brilliant story telling... now tell us the story of Sally, Ben, and what happened when she found out about Judith and Ben.

just make sure to take your time and do it as well as this masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing short of excellent 😀👍 Thank you.

aposiopesisaposiopesisalmost 3 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. I hope you publish another very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Magnificent story, so compelling and very sexy too. Nice to read about places that I am familiar with, north London, Hertfordshire and Epping forest. First time that I've felt the need to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful story! I hope to read more of your writings in the future.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 3 years ago

VERY, very well done! Poignant tale of love remembered. Evokes a sense of nostalgia that is almost visceral in its intensity. Thank you for an excellent story. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just briliant. As good a story as I have ever read in many years here. More of the same please. Puts me in mind of a similar occasion when a much older lady made love to me, a callow youth on a wind swept hillside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful touching A10 North London .

Daggy1965Daggy1965almost 3 years ago

Beautiful story. I always prefer the love story style of writing instead of just sex.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Great, loving story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a wonderful, touching, yet highly erotic story. Couldn't stop reading it. Very nicely written, I must say. A good reminder to make the most of life and take advantage of opportunities when they arise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the woods of the Bard this was as good as it gets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful story. It reminded me of a past lover. We never explored anal, but I suspect she would have had I suggested it. We just sort of fell out of touch and I will admit there was some guilt in me as I have always loved my wife though few would ever understand how that could be possible and having a lover on the side. Our tryst didn't last nearly as long, but she still has a piece of my heart. I hope she is doing well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story! It was an enjoyable read. Lots of nice detail and the descriptions about the sex was very realistic and erotic. It was a believable story and I loved the character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely, tender and erotic. Beautifully narrated.

amsterdamamsterdamover 2 years ago

Another great story. Liked the fact it was all wrapped up but didn't believe in the ending (i.e. Ben marrying Sally as he showed a lack of interest and a high level of disrespect throughout the story towards her). Minor point, but would Judith have been in her mobile phone in the office in 1991? Seems a bit early from my own recollections. Anyway, very enjoyable and a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Makes me think of my Judith. Rather different circumstances. Over a decade earlier. USA instead of UK. Same love. If there is any truth to this story you have my sincere condolences. Mine is still with us and doing well at 86, but I will be just as heartbroken when she’s gone. If you can find the will to do it, please write the rest of the story, when Sally found out. I’m intrigued. 5 stars for this sweet, wonderful effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you.

JustChillin123JustChillin123over 2 years ago

I came out of the Big 8... incredibly relatable and hot!

GmanicGmanicover 2 years ago

Great story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, well-written piece of fiction.

I have a distinct memory of the Motorola wireless in our office in 1991: a scaled-down version of a World War II walkie-talkie. SMS was not practical until 1995, and not widely available till the end of the decade.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

A great story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exceptional story! Very well written. Enjoyed how the story played out and was saddened, of course, with the ending. Truly touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely, gracious story. Perfect.

Caldwel2Caldwel2about 2 years ago

Terrific story. Excellent story arc delightfully executed. It doesn’t get much better than this.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

Do they get any better than this, I have never read one, it was terrific. Two wonderful people with a genuine love for each other.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

A Different View

I had to read it again, I loved it so much. However I looked at it from a different angle and didn't like all that I saw. In real life, I hate cheaters and Ben was certainly one, it seems he was cheating on Sally for thirty years. How did he get away with it, how long was it before they married, did they have children, this leaves so many so many holes and detracts from the story. The relationship until she was approx 86 ( were they still having sex, if not when did they stop) was so deeply moving, the love as intense as any relationship that I can ever imagine. But how much love did he have for Sally, how much time did he have for her, what were her feelings when he went on holiday with Judith. I think another story is needed to clear all that up. Even though I let my heart enjoy it, ( I am a softee for a great romance), it wasn't the great story I described in my first comment.

Helen1899Helen1899about 2 years ago

My third reading, my third comment, I was critical of his behaviour with Sally last time. This time I totally ignored her involvement, as an unnecessary destraction. Instead I concentrated on the intense love of over thirty years between Ben and Judith, it was lovely. I have never read a better story of true love.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 2 years ago

Lovely tale but one part bothered me at the end. Judith had the proverbial hall pass from her husband due to his inability, but Sally, apparently loving Ben, was an unwitting victim of serial cheating who has no recourse and no real reaction in this story (but perhaps another as was said). I’ll still give it 5* for the writing and the tale as a whole but Ben’s long term treatment of Sally leaves me liking him less even as I was happy that Judith was able to have her needs fulfilled. Good luck in the RC Awards, too.

pezzheaddazzlerpezzheaddazzleralmost 2 years ago

Great story I gave it a 5!

The app wouldn't rate it "server error" so i had to log in on my computer to do it!

Bonerman09Bonerman09almost 2 years ago

Bravo, absolutely fantastic! Very hopeful you continue with a story about the 'unexpected' with Sally.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Bravo. 5 stars. Although Ben was wrong to cheat on Sally for all those years. That's is my only negative comment. Please continue this story with the unexpected Sally reaction.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Lovely, sad and a little disturbing in the way he wasn't open with Sally. Also a little strange that after rubbishing her Ben ends up marrying her. Hope it was in All Saints Church, Hertford, a long time since we were married there!!👍. The writing is superb and the storyline very good. I hope you'll write a sequel, possibly from Sally's POV.

5⛤ Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story! Guess I’m not all that bothered by Ben’s “infidelity” to Sally, as a few others are. I would not be terribly surprised in that situation if Sally knew all along Ben had another love.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

What a GREAT story, on a number of levels.

A lovely mature woman with a full proper adult woman's muffin-sadly missing on so many mature American women these days-the razor business is $3B I've read-laughing all the way to the bank-they've thoroughly brainwashed American women into shaving everything-back in the seventies when I started all women had their bush, tho they'd already been sold on their pits and legs-never had a problem with au natural woman-their bodies.

And great she was into the pleasure of rump rogering-SUPERB description of their first time!

That she was also into being tied a big surprise! And THEN buggered...fun-loving limeys, and also Germans are quite kinky

The meeting with her husband very thoughtful. That he was 10 yrs her senior helped story plot

Easy 5 and fave, and will dip back into your works for another highly rated-the reason I chose this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise

Well written.

But the sex was almost sort of boring. Too mechanical. Too straight forward.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/teasing before getting hot and heavy.

Four stars.

TerrydactilTerrydactilabout 1 year ago

Super story 10stars

NylonColonelNylonColonelabout 1 year ago

That was a lovely, well-written and sensual story....

well done!

sfiftysfifty11 months ago

A very sensual and tastefully presented story. Well done indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A wonderful lovely & a good passionate story. More than 5 stars👏🏻

Doctor74Doctor7410 months ago

Excellent story, well written. Thank you 5*.

AK992AK99210 months ago

Brilliant story. Loved every bit

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful, well written, passionate love story, whose ending brought a tear to my eye. Thank You for sharing it. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Glad to read about a mature woman who enjoyed being a natural woman. Well written, although tearful ending. Lovely read. Thank you. 5⭐

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4me8 months ago

I've just read this for the second time, and loved it. It reminded me why you are one of my favorite authors. I also loved the Widows series very much. Many thanks.

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

It's a five over five over five. I have no helpful comments to make other than your male "voice" as a male author comes through loud and clear in a man's story. However, you do an excellent job of showing, not telling, the feminine perspective. I have read a number of your stories and am unable to make a sound positive or negative comment about this or any of the rest of your body of work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Emotional erotic and beautiful

Wish it were longer in series. Perfect 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story!!

Client8Client84 months ago

well written and honest, but I've got a thing against cheating spouses.

Oldsalty1Oldsalty13 months ago

As good as erotic writing can get !! Great build up to make the sex believable. Then just HOT HOT HOT!

roveroneroverone3 months ago

Re-read after a year and every bit as good as first time...

Really great characters and you have a way with words:

'sopping gooey cunt...'-that word right there a real deal-killer for a lot of American women

'going to tell her (I love her) the moment I'd fucked her arse...'-who says romance is dead indeed...?!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, one of your best. You have a special talent for making women be classy, elegant, sophisticated, and still slutty in key moments. And this story seemed to go slower, which I like.

hoseluvahoseluva2 months ago

Excellent, absolutely top class. Keep up the great work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very well written...and absolute winner!

kiwi857kiwi8579 days ago

Excellent— very believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous