The Personnel Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh hell,' said Judith, a minute later, 'I'm leaking onto the duvet.' She got up and went to the bathroom and I lay stunned on the bed, listening to the sound of running water. 'Do you want a coffee?' she asked, coming back into the bedroom.

While she made the drinks I went and washed myself and we lay on the bed and drank our coffee in silence. There was a tiny atmosphere between us. At last I turned to her.

'Judith, darling, are you alright? You seem very quiet.'

'I'm fine. Just feeling a bit silly and insecure.' She paused. 'I was just a bit anxious, am a bit anxious, about how you'd feel about me after we'd made love. Men can get this post-coital disgust, I believe and...' she tailed off.

'Yes,' I agreed, 'that can happen. I've had it myself once after a one-night stand. But I'm a million miles from that now. You're still beautiful and when my body has recovered sufficiently, which should be in a half-hour or so, I will prove it to you. So we snuggled together under the duvet and talked about inconsequential things for a while until Judith's hand found its way down to my crotch and she started running a fingernail up and down the length of my flaccid cock. It didn't stay flaccid for long, but when I went to kneel up, Judith put a hand on my chest.

'I'm going on top, if that's ok with you.' She threw back the duvet and straddled me, guiding my cock to her slit and sinking slowly down onto it. Then she started a rocking that rubbed her clit against my pelvis. At the same time she cupped her hands on her breasts and twiddled her nipples between finger and thumb. I took her hips in my hands and urged her backwards and forwards on top of me.

After about five minutes she started rocking very hard and fast and after a scream of pleasure she collapsed on top of me and lay there gasping, her heart thumping in her chest. 'I'm all yours now,' she said. 'Take me however you want.'

But I was passed my peak of frenzied eroticism; all I wanted to do was make slow and gentle love to her and I told her this and she cried a bit and said that would be wonderful and I penetrated her again in the missionary position and we made love for long minutes and she came again and, eventually, so did I. Then we showered and dressed and went down to the restaurant for some lunch.

'Will you come to my flat next time?' I asked as we ate. 'It seems like an unnecessary expense to get a room and nobody in Winchmore Hill's going to recognise you.'

'I'd love to,' she answered. 'The hotel room was a one-off, just in case it didn't work out.'

'Well, I think we can safely say it worked out,' I smiled.

'Yes. I think we can.' She looked at me, her expression serious. 'I think I can quite safely say that I've never experienced anything like this morning before.' The restaurant was empty and we could speak freely. 'It occurs to me too that we've only just scratched the surface. I can't imagine what the future might hold.'

'Was it that good for you?' I asked, fishing for compliments.

'You know full well it was. But great as it is, I'd still like us to do other things, not just screw each other all the time.'

'I agree,' I said. 'Perhaps we could go for a walk next Saturday.'

'No,' said Judith, firmly. 'Next Saturday we're in your flat.'

It was a strange week that followed. I couldn't stop thinking about the hotel room and what may happen in my flat the following Saturday. As a result, I found it difficult to concentrate on my work. I also came under pressure from Sally to spend a night with her during the week. This raised the serious question of fidelity and it's meaning in the context of an illicit relationship. I managed to put Sally off without offending her but I resolved to bring the subject up with Judith at the weekend.

She arrived just after nine am on Saturday, wearing jeans and a T shirt and carrying a holdall. For one horrifyingly exciting moment I wondered if she'd left her husband and was moving in with me.

'I normally wear jeans to the office on a Saturday,' she explained, 'and I don't want to arouse suspicions, so I've packed some stuff to wear when we're together. Is it alright if I leave it here?'

The intimacy of this simple gesture thrilled me and I told her so as she went into my bedroom to change, emerging fifteen minutes later clad only in her underwear. 'I've got a skirt and blouse with me but I thought we might bypass that stage, on this occasion, and go straight to bed.'

I needed no second invitation and ten seconds later we were in a passionate embrace with me trying to get my hand into her knickers. 'Take them off,' she told me. 'And while you're down there perhaps you could show me your skills at oral sex.'

I was surprised at her frankness. There were certainly indications that Judith Denholm might not be as demure and staid in the bedroom as I had originally assumed. She lifted her bottom to allow me to pull her black satin cami-knickers down and I knelt down and buried my head in her glorious hairy snatch, licking and sucking at her labia, trying to get my tongue deep into her wet pinkness, flicking it around the little hood over her clitoris until she squealed with pleasure, her hands tightly gripping the duvet and her legs high in the air. The I entered her, suddenly, causing her to open her eyes wide and gasp. I fucked her for five minutes then recommenced my cunnilingus on, then back inside her, fucking and kissing, letting her taste our juices on her lips.

'Let me suck you,' she said as I went to penetrate her for the third time. I rolled on my back and she knelt over me and took me in her mouth, one hand on my shaft, gently masturbating me. The sensation was exquisite. Velvet soft and wet and warm, her mouth sucked up my shaft then down again until I had to tell her to stop or I'd come. She took no notice, in fact she sucked harder and gripped my shaft more firmly. I exploded in her mouth and she carried on sucking until I'd stopped squirting semen into her. And she swallowed the lot. Then she looked at me, a satisfied smile on her face.

'I've always wanted to do that. To see if I could. And to find out what it tasted like.'

'And...?'

'It's nice. Salty, but nice.'

After that I licked her clitoris while fucking her hole with three of my fingers and she came with her hands on the back of my head, forcing my face into her cunt and shouting 'yes, yes, yes.'

'Judith,' I said, as we lay together afterwards in my bed, 'I've got a bit of a problem, with Sally. She wanted me to stay the night on Wednesday. I didn't but I'm wondering if I should formally break it off with her or...'

'Or would it be ok with me if you fucked Sally as well as me,' she finished. It was the first time she'd used the word "fucked" and I was mildly surprised and it must have shown in my face. 'I do know those words. I just don't use them very often. As for Sally, I can hardly expect you to be my exclusive lover, although I'd prefer it if you didn't sleep around. I'm sorry, darling, that sounds awfully bossy.'

'No, that's fine. It'll just be you and Sally,' I said smugly.

We ate an early lunch and went back to bed again until two o'clock, when Judith said she had to go. We'd made love twice in that time and I'd taken her from behind for the first time. I'd fucked her hard too, admiring the sweep of her buttocks and her rosy-brown puckered little anus. I'd never indulged in anal intercourse, though I admit I was curious -- a lot of my male friends talked about it at the pub. I did know from experience that many women enjoyed a teasing finger around their rosebud and even the tip being pushed inside. To my surprise, Judith had enjoyed it too when I tentatively stroked my forefinger down the cleft in her buttocks and across her anus. I hadn't gone any further but I knew that at some point I would.

We kissed for a long time at my door and I was filled with the urge to tell her that I had fallen in love with her, but something held me back and eventually she pattered down the stairs and I heard the front door slam, thinking that I'd get a key cut for her next time.

I went out that same afternoon and got a key cut and I put it in the internal mail to her first thing on Monday morning. At lunchtime I got an email from her.

Dear Ben, Thank you for the key! It made me all tingly to get it. I know we talked about doing other things like going for a walk, but the weather's so foul in January and February and I think we've got a lot of exploring to do. So perhaps we should stick with your flat for a few more weeks. What do you think? Judith xxxxxxx

I emailed back that that was fine with me, then I read her email again, lingering on the words "I think we've got a lot of exploring to do..." I thought when Judith and I first made love that my hopes and expectations had reached their peak. Now it seemed that there was some way to go to the summit.

The next Saturday Judith let herself in with her new key and after some kissing and cuddling, she went to get changed in my bedroom while I cooked us breakfast. When she appeared, fifteen minutes later, in a silky black gown over her underwear, it was all I could do to resist throwing her over the kitchen table and fucking her there and then. I think she was in a mood to tease me that morning, because she lingered over breakfast and asked for another cup of coffee. I was in shorts and a T shirt and my erection must have been obvious to her. Eventually she drained her cup and stood up, shrugging off the gown. Underneath it she was wearing black seamed stockings held up by suspenders and a garter belt. A lacy black bra completed the outfit. She wasn't wearing any panties.

She held her hand out to me, long and slender, a wedding ring on her third finger, her perfect nails painted a dark red. 'I've been waiting all week for this moment, Ben.'

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom, where we kissed for long minutes. While we kissed I unhooked her bra she stepped back and removed it. I cupped one of her neat breasts and lowered my head, taking the nipple in my mouth and sucking on it.

Judith moaned softly. 'Mmm, it's nice when you bite them gently.' I obeyed, clamping down lightly on the erect bud. 'Yes! A bit harder.' I bit down harder, tugging at the nipple and Judith moaned louder. 'That's it! That's perfect.' I transferred my attentions to the other nipple then Judith stepped back again, her hands on my arms. 'Would you lick my fanny please Ben?' If you do, I'll suck you off afterwards.'

I wanted to laugh at her choice of words but instead I guided her to the big, upholstered chair that took up too much room in the bedroom. 'Sit down and put your legs over the arms.' She did as I asked her, the long, stocking-clad legs open wide, her labia exposed and vulnerable.

'Oh God darling, I've been dreaming about this all week.'

I was still thrilled when she called me darling, and beside myself with excitement that my mature lover, the once unattainable personal manager, was sitting like this in front of me, asking me to lick her cunt. I dropped to my knees and stroked her pubic bush, brining my nose up close and smelling her scent. Sweet, musky, a hint of citrus which I think was her shower gel. I used my thumbs to part her labia and started licking her in long, sensuous strokes, my tongue darting into the pink interior and flicking over the little hooded clitoris. She was very wet; clear, sticky secretions were gathering at the bottom of her labia and would have overflowed down to her perineum if I hadn't been lapping it up like a cat with the cream. She started wriggling around as I concentrated on her clitoris, sucking it and flicking my tongue across the tip. At the same time I slid two fingers easily into her vagina and slowly finger-fucked her.

'Christ, Ben, what are you doing to me?' Her hands were gripping her thighs, knuckles white against the sheer, black nylon.

She was breathing in short, fast gasps, a bead of saliva at the corner of her mouth, when I withdrew my fingers from her cunt and started smearing her juices around her perineum, moving towards her anus. She moaned louder as I touched her most intimate place. Now would be the time for her to stop me but instead she braced her legs and tried to raise her hips to give me better access. I circled her puckered hole with a fingertip and started to press it in. The fingertip, well lubricated, went in easily and she gasped and tried to buck her hips. I licked faster and she threw her head back against the chair and gave something between a wail and a moan.

'I'm coming, Ben. Push your finger right in!'

I slid it in as far as it would go, feeling her sphincter spasm around it as her climax washed over her in a tsunami of pleasure and wild abandon.. When it was spent, she subsided into the chair and I gently withdrew my digit, which was pleasantly free from any mess.

Now I wanted her. I stood and pulled her up, almost pushing her onto the bed, parting her legs, thrusting myself into her sopping cunt. And it was sopping. It was just as well that Judith had the tightly muscled vagina of someone thirty years her junior or I wouldn't have felt any sensation, such was the amount of lubrication she had produced. There was some of mine, too; I'd been leaking seminal fluid since Judith arrived that morning. Now I thrust into her mercilessly and she hooked her legs over mine and wrapped her arms around me and dug her nails into my back and we kissed furiously and then I started squirting spunk into her and the world went a bit grey for a few minutes as wave after wave of exquisite sensation washed through me and then it was over and Judith was lying in my arms, the sweat on our bodies cooling.

'I hope you didn't mind me pushing my finger into you like that,' I began, hoping to start a discussion.

I felt rather than saw her smile. 'I think you know perfectly well that I enjoyed it, Ben.' My abandoned lover was taking a back seat, Judith Denholm was back in charge. 'I haven't always enjoyed it,' she went on, surprising me. 'When I was eighteen and started dating boys they'd always be trying to stick their fingers in my bum, or their penises! I always said no. But then in my fifties, when I stopped having any sex with Frank, I began to experiment a bit, while I was masturbating. This probably sounds terribly shocking to you, Ben.'

'Not at all', I said, truthfully, 'it's fascinating.'

'When I masturbated I used to finger my anus sometimes. Well, more than finger it. I used to push my finger in and out. It just felt nice. And very, very erotic. I suppose it was the eroticism that I was missing in my life. Although to be honest, my married love-life was pretty tame. I probably shouldn't be telling you all this. I'll feel terribly guilty later. I even bought a butt plug and used that.'

'Really?'

'Yes, really. I used to go out with it in. I even went to work wearing it.'

'I can't believe it! You mean when you interviewed me you might have had a butt plug inserted in you?'

'No, not that day.'

'But you've never had full anal intercourse?' I couldn't believe I was saying these things to Judith Denholm.

'No, I haven't. How about you?'

'I haven't either.'

'I don't believe you.'

'It's true. I've used my finger a few times but that's it.' There was a heavily pregnant silence.

'Would you like to try it? With me?' Judith said quietly.

'Are you sure? I don't want to think I've pressured you into anything.'

'I wouldn't if I didn't want to. But I don't want to get to seventy and regret not having done things. I'm curious about it and if there's one person I'd like to try it with it's you because I know you'll be gentle and considerate and you'll stop if you're hurting me.

We didn't pursue anal intercourse any further that Saturday. For one thing I had nothing in my flat to use as a lubricant, apart from cooking oil. So I undertook to get some specialist lubricant by the following Saturday and Judith promised to be wearing her butt plug when she came around. Suffice it to say that once again the next week dragged by in a frenzy of anticipation. I was about to enter the ranks of those men who'd penetrated a lady's anus. Judith, at the age of fifty-six, was about to enter the ranks of ladies who had their anuses penetrated by a male penis.

The following Saturday was characterised by gale-force winds and sheeting rain that kept the streets clear and people indoors with the central heating on. Judith was late, which was unlike her, and I fretted and looked out of the window until I saw her car draw up in the forecourt.

'Sorry, darling,' she said, giving me a damp hug. 'There was an accident in Hertford town centre.' She disappeared to change and I put the croissants in the oven.

Breakfast was a bit stilted by the spectre of anal intercourse. The conversation didn't flow as it normally did between us. 'Did you get the lubrication?' asked Judith, eventually.

'Yes,' I replied. 'Have you got your thing in?'

In reply to this Judith got up from the kitchen table and came round to my side, taking off her satin gown as she came. 'Look,' she said, bending over, her forearms on the table, naked apart from stockings and suspenders and her black high heels. I didn't need to part her buttocks to see the purple base of the butt plug protruding from her anus. 'See. I'm ready for you my darling.'

I felt a wave of emotion roll over me. God I loved this woman. And today I was going to tell her. The moment I'd fucked her arse. Who said romance is dead? We went into the bedroom, still a little awkward.

'Are you sure you still want to do this, Ben?'

I nodded, taking my shorts, T shirt and underpants off and producing the lubricant from one of the bedside table drawers. We kissed a bit but something was missing. We both seemed to be overcome with the idea.

'I'm very excited, Ben. Feel me.'

I put my hand between her legs and felt her sopping, gooey cunt. And that did it. That broke the spell of awkwardness and the next thing we were on the bed and kissing as if our lives depended upon it, my hand rubbing her juicy twat and hers stoking my erection. After five minutes she pulled her head from mine.

'Are you ready?' I nodded and Judith rolled over onto her front. 'Take my plug out and then lubricate me a bit more.' I grasped the base of the plug and pulled, gently. Nothing happened. 'You'll need to pull quite hard.' I pulled harder, twisting the plug like a corkscrew and it started to come out. Once the thickest part was clear of her sphincter the rest was ejected with a faint "plop". I squeezed a dollop of lubricant onto my fingers and spread it all round her little puckered hole, pushing my lube-coated middle finger in and sliding it in and out. 'Use a bit more, darling.' I repeated the process, this time pushing two fingers in and sliding them up to the third knuckle. Judith groaned. 'I think I'm ready for you now.'

She opened her legs wide and I positioned myself between them, supporting my weight on one arm, my cock in the other hand, smeared with lube. I rubbed the tip of my erection around her anus and pushed.

'A bit higher, Ben.' I moved my cock up a fraction and pushed again, gently. 'That's it! Now slowly, please darling, very slowly.' I kept up a steady traction but nothing happened. 'Push a bit harder,' said Judith, a note of urgency in her voice. I pushed harder. Then harder still. Then Judith gasped and said 'ouch' and the head of my penis squeezed past her anal sphincter and into her rectum. After that it went in easily, although I took it very slowly.

It was a very different sensation to being in her vagina. The sphincter gripped the base of my shaft and the walls of her rectum cocooned my penis in a gentle, warm and well-lubricated embrace. It felt marvellous. It also felt wildly erotic. Here I was, buried up to my balls in the anus of the most desirable woman I'd ever come across.