The Personnel Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited for her to adjust to my entry. Is that ok for you, Judith?'

'Yes', she said, breathless. 'You feel very big and I feel very full, but it's a lovely sensation. Do you want to, you know, start fucking me?'

I was careful at first, just coming out an inch or so and sliding gently back in. But she seemed comfortable and I increased the length of my stroke. 'Yes,' she gasped, 'that's good. Keep doing it like that.' A few minutes later she said 'harder' and I increased the length and speed of my stroke. Now I was coming almost all the way out and thrusting back in. Six inches at a stroke, my thick cock stretching her rectal walls. One of her hands was underneath her and I knew from the muscles flexing in her upper arm that she was masturbating. I felt my orgasm approach and thought I ought to warn her.

'I'm coming, darling.'

She started masturbating faster, her hips bucking up to meet my thrusts. 'Yes! Fuck my bum hole till you come. Fill me up with your hot spunk.'

This dirty talk, so unlike Judith, tipped me over the edge and I started pumping semen into her rectum. Eight, nine, ten jets, and then I was empty, the sensations dying away as I slowed down and collapsed down onto her. I waited until my erection had subsided to avoid her discomfort as I withdrew and I plopped out easily, my cock shiny with lubricant but otherwise clean.

Afterwards we both washed and lay down on the bed again.

'Did you enjoy that?' asked Judith, smiling at me, that gentle, tender, calm smile that I loved so much.

'It was unbelievable. Fantastic. Amazing.'

'So you'd like to do it again then,' she laughed.

'God yes. But more to the point, how was it for you.'

'Well there was a tiny bit of pain when your glans went past my sphincter, but then it was fine. And when you started sliding in and out, it was heavenly. A completely new sensation, but I really loved it.'

'So you'd like to do it again then,' I teased her.

'Oh yes, definitely. Maybe not every time. I don't want to end up with any problems down there, but I really do want it to be part of our intimacy. Well, you can't get more intimate than that, can you?'

Later that morning we made love again and I climaxed at the same time as Judith. As she came she looked up at me and said: 'I love you.' Just like that. So I said: 'I love you too,' and afterwards we hugged and kissed for a long time and Judith cried a bit from the emotion of it all. I told her I loved her as we parted on my landing and she cried again and said she loved me very much.

Back in my flat I felt a little deflated and couldn't concentrate on a book or the television. Life was just too exciting, and now I was in love with a wonderful woman who also appeared to be in love with me. I was just thinking about going for a run when the doorbell rang. My first instinct was that Judith had forgotten something, although surely she'd let herself in with her key. But when I opened the big front door downstairs there was just a man in his sixties I didn't recognise standing there, dressed in jeans and an anorak.

'Can I help you?' I asked, politely.

'Possibly,' he said, smiling disarmingly at me. 'I'm Frank Denholm, Judith's husband.' I took an involuntary step back. 'It's alright,' he said, holding up his hands, 'I haven't come to cause any trouble. I just want to talk. Perhaps in your flat? I don't imagine you want your neighbours hearing us.' I nodded and led the way back upstairs.

'Would you like a coffee?' I asked when I'd closed the flat door and ushered him to the settee, where he made himself comfortable.

'Thank you, that would be nice. Just black, please.'

'Does Judith know you're here?' I asked when I returned with two steaming mugs.

He smiled at me again. 'No, she doesn't. I'm afraid she'd be horrified if she knew.'

'So what exactly do you want from me Mr Denholm? Have you come to warn me off?'

He took a sip of his coffee. 'I've come to find out who you are and what you're after,' he replied. I stared at him. 'May I call you Ben?' I nodded. 'Well, Ben, you can't be married to someone for thirty-five years and not notice a change in their behaviour. I don't know what my wife's said to you but I assume she's at least implied that I can't have a physical relationship anymore. Haven't been able to for a few years.' He sipped his coffee again, reflectively. 'When it all came up I gave Judith my blessing to go and have a physical relationship elsewhere, but she declined. She was concerned with hurting my feelings. But over the past few weeks it's become obvious to me that she is seeing someone and I assume that by not confiding in me, she thinks she's protecting me.

So I employed a small agency that I've occasionally used in my line of work to find out who she was seeing, and it turned out to be Ben Walton, a junior accountant at the same accountancy firm as Judith. I was concerned to discover that you're only twenty-two and that you're a handsome fellow so I got to wondering what your motives are for having a relationship with a fifty-six-year-old woman. And that's why I'm here. I'm not concerned that my wife is having sex with you, but I don't want her to be hurt.

I thought for a few moments while he watched me and sipped his coffee. 'Ok,' I said at last, 'I think the best thing I can do is tell you what happened. That will cover the "why", I think you'll find.'

So I started at the beginning with my interview and my infatuation with Judith and the subsequent development of the relationship to the point where I'd fallen in love with her. I didn't mention any gory details, neither did I mention that she was probably in love with me.

'Are you having other relationships?' he asked when I'd finished. I explained about Sally and the dilemma I'd had about cheating on Judith. He looked at me a long time, while I grew red under his scrutiny. I was just working myself up to telling him to say something or piss off when he spoke.

'I get a good feeling about you, Ben. I think you're probably a decent lad. I hope very much that you will make Judith happy and not hurt her when the time comes for the affair to end, as it will; thirty-four years is much too big an age difference.'

'She'll never leave you,' I said. 'She made that plain from the start. I think that's why she was ok with a much younger man, because I couldn't be a threat to her marriage.'

'I think you're probably right,' he said, standing up.'

'Are you going to tell her about meeting me?'

'Yes,' he said. 'She deserves to have some enjoyment and have a clear conscience.' We shook hands at the door, which felt odd to me.' 'Goodbye, he said, walking down the stairs. 'I don't suppose we'll meet again.'

Judith rang me that evening while I was in the pub with some mates. I went outside into an icy February evening to take the call in private. 'Ben, I'm so sorry about what happened this afternoon. I had no idea.'

'I know.'

'But it appears you passed the interview.' I could hear the smile in her voice. 'And without telling any more whoppers.'

'How do you know I didn't?'

She laughed, sounding happy. 'I'm really glad it's all out in the open. My only regret is that I didn't tell him off my own bat. He was lovely about it. And guess what?'

'What?'

'Frank suggested that I have a night in town mid-week to save the commute.'

'What, you'll stay the night in my flat?'

'Yes. What do you think?'

'I think that's a bloody brilliant idea! How about Wednesday?'

'Wednesday it is! Can't wait!'

On Tuesday evening I cleaned the flat from top to bottom and changed bed linen. Wednesday was wet and windy and I got soaked running from the tube station to the office. By ten o'clock I'd more or less dried out and I went to the vending machines by the lifts in search of a chocolate bar. While I was scanning what was available one of the lift doors opened and Judith walked out, with one of the managing partners.

'Hello, Ben,' she said, smiling brightly at me.

The managing partner nodded: 'morning, Ben.'

My chest felt tight but I managed to respond, watching their receding backs, her glorious long legs in their black stockings. Legs which I knew would be wrapped around my back later that evening, wondering what her boss would say if he knew.

I was home by five-thirty, preparing dinner and obsessively tidying the flat. In between I stared out of the window for her car pulling into the forecourt. She arrived just before seven, apologising for her lateness.

'I'm sorry, darling, I should have warned you. We had a management meeting at four and they always go on for ages. But hey, we've got the whole evening and night ahead of us!' She came into my arms and we kissed fiercely, arms locked around each other. 'Do you want me now?' she asked, breaking the kiss, passion filling her eyes.

'God, yes,' I breathed. 'But it'll have to be a quick one, dinner will be ready in half an hour.'

'Perfect,' my middle-aged lover said, leaning over the back of the settee and lifting her skirts. 'Give it to me now. It'll make the next event last longer and we'll probably enjoy dinner more.'

'When did you take your knickers off?' I asked, staring at her exposed pussy.

'In the toilets, just before I left the office. And driving here without any panties on has made me sopping wet so just shove it in and fuck me until you come.'

I didn't need asking twice. My erection was already straining at my trouser fly, intensely excited by what Judith had said and her rare use of expletives. To save time I dropped my trousers and underpants and took hold of my shaft, slick with my pre-come and, standing between her outstretched legs, I steadied myself with a hand on her buttocks, positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina and pushed myself all the way in.

'Oh, that's good! Now give it to me hard...'

It was over in about two minutes flat. Sopping she might have been but her pussy was still gloriously tight for a fifty-six-year-old. My orgasm arrived with a blinding flash and I made no attempt to delay it but just revelled in squirting my load into Judith. I pulled out and she ran to the bathroom to mop the stream of spunk that was starting to run down her inner thighs.

Her suggestion was spot on. We ate dinner calmly, by candlelight, the underlying passion not spoiling the romance of the occasion, or my half-decent attempt at duck a l'orange. Then we sat on the settee in the little front room and watched a drama while we finished the rest of the dinnertime wine. And when that was done we looked at each other and nodded and stood together and went into my bedroom.

'I want you so much, Judith,' I said, closing the bedroom door and drawing the curtains.

'The feeling is mutual,' she replied, starting to strip off her blouse and skirt. I followed suit and in a minute I was naked, my erection back to industrial strength and waving at my lover. She was in stockings and a garter belt, her labia puffy and open with desire and her nipples hard. I sat on the edge of the bed and she straddled me, lowering herself onto my hardness, using a hand behind her back to guide herself in. We stopped like that while she bent forward and kissed me. 'I love you, Ben Walton.'

'I love you too, Mrs Denholm.'

She pulled a face and nibbled my ear, starting to rock gently back and forth. I took one of her nipples in my mouth and suckled and nibbled it, biting gently until she cried out in pain and pleasure. Then I sucked the other nipple and kissed her again, our tongues moving in and out of each other's mouths, saliva on our lips and chins. Judith was breathing in short, sharp gasps, starting to rock harder, her hands on my shoulders, her bright red nails digging into my skin. Her cunt was like a hot, velvet glove, squeezing my cock, and I could feel her leaking pussy juice on my thighs. She hadn't had a climax like me and I wasn't expecting her to last long, and she didn't. Throwing her head back and letting out a half-scream, half-moan, she started bucking her hips back and forth wildly, her nails painful on my neck and shoulder. It seemed to go on for a long time, then she slowed and slumped down onto me, breathing heavily, sweat running down between her breasts and beading on her forehead.

'What do you do to me Ben?' She climbed off my lap and lay down on the bed, face down, arms outstretched, her long, stockinged legs open wide in invitation. She turned her head to the side, her auburn hair falling across her face, and said words which six months ago, in my interview, I could not have imagined her saying, even in my wildest dreams. And now, Mr Walton, I want you to tie my hands to the bedposts and then I want you to sodomise me.'

I felt my throat constrict with desire and excitement. We had talked about bondage and Judith had brought over a handful of long, silk scarves the previous weekend. Now it was to become a reality, it appeared. I found two of the scarves in a bedside drawer, with the lubricant. Taking one scarf, I folded it in half and looped it over one of her slim wrists, pulling the ends through and tying it off before knotting the ends of the scarf around the bed post. I repeated the exercise with her other hand and there she was, tied down and at my mercy. Even after the events of the past two months I still found it hard to believe that these things were happening and happening to me. It just seemed as though I was living in my own fantasy.

Kneeling on the bed beside her I squeezed a big dollop of lubrication onto my fingers and smeared the sticky fluid around her anus before slipping my second finger in and working it gently around. I really enjoyed doing this and so I spend more time than I needed to and more lubricant. Judith moved her buttocks around as I pushed my fingers inside her; then I was ready. Kneeling between her legs and supporting myself on one arm, I guided my rigid penis to her little pink puckered hole and pushed gently. She knew what to expect now and was relaxed, her sphincter opening more easily than the first time, my purple glans stretching the muscle wide as I slid slowly into her rectum. Then I was in, all the way.

'How does that feel, darling?'

'Big and dirty and erotic.' She turned her head to the side again and I leaned down and kissed her lips, our tongues meeting and flicking against each other. Slowly and gently I withdrew an inch or two and pushed back in. I increased my pace very gently until I was coming almost all the way out and pushing my six or seven inches of rigid meat back into her arse. Judith groaned as I thrust in.

'It's good, Ben. I like it like this. I want you to do this to me lots of times.' Although I'd been inside her a scant five minutes, I could feel my orgasm approach as she said these words. It was just too much for me: the glorious body, tied down on my bed, her slim, stocking-clad legs open wide for me, and my diamond-hard cock sliding in and out of her stretched-open anus. I gave in to it. I was desperate to come, and we had all night... So I surrendered as the storm hit and engulfed me. Judith knew I was coming and she shouted 'yes, harder!' and tried to thrust her hips back at me as I pumped my come into the softness of her rectal passage.

Afterwards she lay in my arms in the darkness of my bedroom. 'Are you really sleeping with me tonight?' I asked, hardly able to believe it.

'All night, darling. I'll be next to you when you wake up in the morning. And if you don't make love to me before we go to work I'll knock two points off your next annual efficiency assessment.'

Epilogue 2021

Thirty years on I still remember that first night we slept together. I lay awake for hours just listening to Judith's breathing, running the events of the past six months through my mind on an endless loop. And so I remember that we did make love the next morning and I even remember that it was slow and gentle, all the urgency of the previous night spent. And we both reached a climax together and it seemed as if heaven had opened its doors to us, at last.

That night was the beginning of a run of the best years of my life. I never did meet Judith's husband again -- he died about ten years ago -- but he was as good as his word and he never interfered or tried to stop Judith seeing me. She came to my flat at least one night during the week, sometimes two, and we spent weekends together too. Sometimes in my flat but also in hotels, either in the country, so that we could walk the wooded hills and moors, or in cities so we could visit art galleries and museums. We even went on holiday for a week together every summer, usually to a Greek island; Samos was our favourite.

But the years went by and Judith, especially, was aware of the age difference between us and she urged me to marry, which I did, eventually. And yes, it was Sally from work that I married. That put a stop to most of our activities though we still managed to see each other once a week, usually an illicit encounter in a hotel in the afternoon. Inevitably, I suppose, Sally found out and I had to tell her all about us. What happened next was unexpected and would probably make another story in its own right, though I don't suppose I'll ever write it. I'm only writing this because I'm trying to fan the flames of memory. I am infinitely sad because Judith died a month ago and the world looks very dark. I was at her bedside at the end. But I will recover. I have Sally, and my memories and the knowledge that I had all those years with the love of my life, a woman so wonderful that my heart aches when I think of her.

The End