The Pervert and the Slut Meet Again

Story Info
This ends the series and brings the story full circle.
1.9k words
4.33
6.7k
11

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is best to read the first story in this series, The Guy is a Pervert to understand this story.

As I lay in bed in the morning knowing Stacy, Billy and her mom went on vacation without me, I let out a sigh.

I felt horny and no one was around to have sex with. I started touching my pussy, rubbing it, fingering it.

It felt more uh, shall I say looser than when I was a virgin. I am constantly horny and masturbate all the time.

My mind started wondering about the man in the alley. Did he go to jail? Does he still look for girls to expose himself to? I wondered what would have happened if Stacy didn't walk down the alley that day and I was able to let him fuck me as I had planned.

I'm glad I walked Stacy home and have lesbian sex with her for the first time. Then meeting and fucking her brother. I also enjoyed the sex and mom/daughter role-play I had with Stacy's mom.

As I plunge my fingers deep into my wet and sloppy pussy, I decided to find out if the old man in the alley is still around. But first to finish playing with my pussy and have an orgasm.

By the time I take a shower and get dressed, eat breakfast, and do the dishes it is already getting hot out. I leave the house around noon and walk toward the alley.

I wear a short skirt and no panties. A plain sleeveless top with no bra and flip-flops. I started to sweat with the humidity in the air and getting to the hottest part of the day. It was very sunny.

I turn into the alley and I start to get nervous. Why am I doing this I ask myself. I answer because you are a horny slut. Now I'm talking to myself. Great. Im going loney-tunes. I hear a lawn mower.

I get to his garage. There is a garbage can next to it. I climb on top of the garbage can, trying to avoid attracting attention and looking over the fence. I see him. I see him. He is mowing his lawn in his backyard. I wave, he doesn't see me.

I flail my arms for him to see me, almost falling off the garbage can I'm standing on. He happens to look up and see me. I wave and smile. He stops the mower and walks over. He is wearing blue jean shorts and a dirty white T-shirt.

I climb down from the garbage can, trying to look nice, even tho I'm sweating like a pig.

He opens the gate looking at me with confusion. After a moment he speaks, "What can I do for you young lady?"

I knew his name from the police encounter. It was Glenn Woody. I say, "Mr. Woody, do you remember me?" biting my lower lip trying to look cute. He nods yes. "Do you remember what I did to you?", I ask.

Another nod yes, looking around. I push past him and enter his backyard. The gate closes, and I turn and face him. I get bold and say, "Well, I'm super horny Mr. Woody, and did not know where to go." I smile.

He looks dumbfounded. His mouth is open. I'm sure he wants to fuck the shit out of me, but maybe scared to get caught by the police again or something. I'm surprised that I said such a thing. I would never dare to say anything like it a couple of months back when I first met him in the alley.

I'm bolder now and go for what I want. What I want now is cock. His cock.

I get up close and whisper in his ear, "Ya know I thought about you all day at school that one day you got taken away by the police." He nods with understanding. I continue, "I wanted you to fuck me and take my virginity." He takes a step back in awe looking at me. I giggle.

I turn around and walk into his yard. It's nice, the grass is half-cut, and he has a garden and a picnic table in the middle of his yard. I walk up to the picnic table and turn around facing him as he follows me.

I ask," Do you still have my dirty panties?" He replies, "Yes, but the smell isn't there anymore."

I slid my butt on the edge of the picnic table. I scoot back. If he crouched down he could probably see that I'm not wearing any panties.

I explain," Remember the girl you showed your cock to and she turned you in?" He nods yes and looks down to the ground.

I continue, "Well, I walked her home. She was so upset. So upset that she kissed me."

"Oh," he inquires. I say, "Yeah, she kissed me and then she licked my pussy." I lick my lips and bite my lower lip. Leaning back, putting my feet on the end of the picnic table, spreading my legs, and lifting my skirt, I ask, "Do you want to lick my pussy, Mr. Woody?"

He put one hand on each of my knees. It looked like he was drooling. My pussy lips were in the sun for the first time. My pussy juices glistened off the sunshine. It felt warm.

He lowered himself between my legs. I felt his lips on my lips, kissing them. I think he was savoring the taste. Then I felt him lick my lips with his tongue. I Moan.

I can't believe I'm in the middle of his yard outside getting my pussy licked by an old man. I look around to see if anyone was looking. I didn't see anyone. I felt so vulnerable out in the open, but also the thrill of it. I moan again.

He starts pushing his tongue into the folds of my pussy. I put my hand on the back of his head. It was sweaty. It's so hot out.

He licks from bottom to top, sucking my clit. He really knows what he is doing, and is doing a great job. I can't stop moaning.

I stammer out, "Do you like my pussy, Mr. Woody? Yes. Lick my pussy like she did." I ramble on, "Yeah, I love that Mr. Woody. I'm such a little slut now." I push his sweaty head deeper into my legs.

I start telling him, "She licked me so good, and I licked her. I even had sex with her brother and mother. She had incest anal sex with her brother. Oh yes, lick me."

He keeps licking me as I talk about all my sexual adventures. He takes his hand under my shirt and plays with my boob. Squeezing it, pinching my nipple. I am close to an orgasm.

"Mr. Woody, I'm going to cum!" I say as my pussy explodes juices all over his face. He licks it all up.

I look around wondering if someone is getting a free show, I don't see anyone, but maybe someone heard me. I look down and see his face glistening in sweat and my juices.

As my breathing gets back to normal he was still hanging close to my pussy. I say, "You are such a pervert, aren't you Mr. Woody?" I nod yes and adds, "I'll drink anything out of your pussy."

"yeah, anything?" I inquire. I bite my lower lip again and say, " I have to pee Mr Woody." I spread my legs again and play with my pussy.

He kneels down and opens his mouth. I think, wow, he really wants me to pee on him. I close my eyes to concentrate and open my pussy lips with my fingers.

Pee starts to dribble out and then a small stream. It starts on his chest and starts to move up as the stream gets stronger. Now im peeing on his face and trying to aim for his mouth. He moves a little and I start peeing into his mouth.

I say, "Oh, Mr. Woody. You are such a kinky pervert. Drink all my pee."

He tries to drink it all, but a lot drips out of his mouth. I continue to pee until my bladder empties. The pee comes to an end and dribbles on the picnic table in front of my pussy.

I let my legs down and stand up. He stands up. His shirt is soaked with pee. He takes it off and throws it on the table. I ask, " Do you like my golden shower, Mr. Woody? You kinky pervert."

He nods with the biggest smile I've ever seen on a man. I grab his crotch and feel his hard cock.

I say, "You made me so horny. Do you want to stick your hard woody in me Mr. Cock? Uhhh, I mean your cock in my pussy Mr. Woody? I giggle.

I turn around as he lowers his shorts and underwear. I put one foot on the end of the place where you sit, yeah, the bench. I feel him behind me. His hairy wet and sweaty chest was on my back.

I feel his hard throbbing cock trying to find his mark. It starts on my sweaty butt crack and down until it finds the folds on my wet pussy. He thrust in. I moan, "Oh Yes Mr. Woody, fuck my pussy." This is my first time being fucked outside and in a standing position. I love it.

He thrust in again. I finally have the cock I have been craving for months, pounding my pussy. It felt bigger than I remember. As he pushed in, I pushed back.

"Yes, yes, fuck my pussy," I screamed, not paying attention to where I was in the middle of his yard getting pounded. I lower my head as he gets into a rhythm and fucks me good. I feel his hands on my boobs, squeezing as he pounds me.

I love the feeling of his cock inside me. Sliding in and out bumping my butt as he goes all the way in. "Faster Mr. Woody, Fuck me harder," I say.

He fucks me as hard as he can, as I hear the sloppy juicy noises coming from down below. It feels so good as his hard member penetrates me to its fullest. Hard and fast. We are both sweating profusely under the hot sun.

He grips me tight and squeezes my boob as he grunts louder and louder. He pushes deep into me as his cock throbs. He is cumming. Squirt after squirt enters me deep. We both moan as he fills me with his hot cum.

Finally, he slips out of me. I turn around and get to my knees and take his hot dick into my mouth to savor the last of his cum and my pussy juices on his cock. I suck his head and kiss it as I stand back up.

We are both smiling as I say," Well Mr. Woody. You have made me into such a little slut. Sluts and kinky perverts sure do go tother." I nod in agreement.

I start walking away to the alley. When I get to the gate, I look back. He is just now putting his pants back up. He will sleep good tonight I think as I wave and smile before I disappear through the gate and back into the alley.

By this time his cum is leaking out of me and running down my leg as a walk home.

What a wonderful sex life, I thought. I can't wait until the next kinky sexual adventure.

This ends the series, I hope you all enjoyed all the thoughts in my dirty little mind and putting them on paper. Thank you for all your comments and support.