Mid-day, Midnight, and Morning

Story Info
A loving wife welcomes her husband home from a long absence.
11.2k words
3.76
14k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mid-day, Midnight, and again in the Morning... by StrappySandals

The following is a true "Loving Wives" tale, submitted directly from the alternate universe that I sometimes like to visit. After writing, I realized it could also be characterized and an "Anal" story, because it does contain a lot of butt activity. But I wrote it as a "Loving Wives" story, so it will be submitted as such. The disclaimer has been issued. The story focuses on a single weekend, early in the "married" life of Jamie and Jennie. Due to work issues, they had been separated for almost three weeks, with Jamie finally coming home to find his new bride in a very needy state of mind.

As always, all characters in the following story are over the age of eighteen. Also, comments are always welcome!! And, if you enjoy Jennie, my profile offers a small library full of her "alternate universe" experiences. She's quite the girl. Enjoy!!

Fuck, it had been a long three weeks. I had been working in PA at a large nuclear plant coordinating activities during a plant refueling outage. The hours were long, (generally 13 or 14 per day) stressful, (the work was critical to a successful outage) and subject to management second guessing and challenges the whole way. Plans, revised plans, recovery plans, contingency plans, and an emergency plan just in case all the other plans failed. A fucking-nightmare for a site manager. But we got it done; safely, on-time, and within the allowances of a stretched budget. Fuck-yeah! And I was finally going home to see Jennie!

Text- Jamie to Jennie: Yo Babe, I hope you've kept my spot reserved!! Final close-out meeting at 8am, then on the road by 10. Should be home by 12:30 today. Let the celebration begin!

Text- Jennie to Jamie: But for the dog, your spot remains open. Ha ha. Can't wait to see you! I got an itch that badly needs scratching!

Text- Jamie to Jennie: How perfect, I'm coming home with a special scratching pole. You're gonna love it!! Tell the dog to get the "F" out of big daddy's bed, he's cumming home!! See you a little after noon!

Text- Jennie to Jamie: Can't wait. I'll have lunch ready. See you then!

"Perfect" I said to myself. A job well done, bank account swollen with overtime cash, and my hot fucking-Jennie needing to be scratched. "Fuckin-A," I mumbled, with sudden giddiness.

Jennie and I had only been married for three months when I got sent away to manage this job, so the disruption to our daily routine was sudden and intrusive. We had spent virtually all of our time together in those first three months, and I was enjoying the good life, especially the part about getting laid five or six times a week. Then suddenly going three weeks without, was like being a junkie during withdrawal. Truthfully, the work was exhausting, which minimized my desire. I also realized that jerking off is a lot like riding a bicycle; once learned, you never forget how. So, whatever lingering desire I had, got worked out as needed with a fistful of mineral oil. A dude's gotta do, what a dude's gotta do!

Anyway, all that lonely, hotel room masturbation was behind me now. I was cumming home, with my nut-sack loaded, ready to see my lovely Jennie for the first time in three weeks. And she is lovely. Thin, blonde, sweet, and extremely sexual. She is about 5'-6" tall, 120 lbs., perfect naval orange sized tits, and a beautiful ass, that sits atop long, thin, yet muscular legs. She's also slightly submissive, slightly an exhibitionist, slightly a pain slut, and slightly willing to try anything once. And she loves dressing herself up, to turn me on. Lingerie, heels, glamorous dresses, bikini's; Nothing she enjoys more than dressing herself up, showing off, then getting herself mercilessly fucked. I've loved her from the very first moment I saw her, and the longer I am with her, my love and desire continue to grow.

On this day, my morning meetings went well. The client praised the job that my company did, and specifically praised my performance in leading our efforts. The meeting was short, all positive, and left me heading home with my confidence meter at 100%. Feeling good!!

During the 2 1/2 -hour ride home, I entertained myself with the possibilities of how I was going to ravage Jennie this weekend. Tie her to the bed, and perform a faux sexual assault? Maybe a photo shoot with her in various outfits, heels, and lingerie. Or, I could order a pizza and have her answer the door in some 'come fuck me' outfit? With Jennie, virtually all sexual options were available. She'll mostly go down any perverse path, at least once, to confirm whether she can find a mind-blowing orgasm there or not. God, I love that about her!!

As I drove, a couple of my favorite, and more depraved fuck sessions with Jennie replayed in my head. The time we fucked, fully dressed in the church parking lot, immediately after attending church services with her mother. Her short, thin, summer dress, with no under garments left me with a hard on for the entire service. She bounced on my dick right in the driver's seat until I came inside her. My cum dripped from her pussy for the entirety of the family luncheon that followed.

Or the time I tied her spread-eagle to the bed, with blind fold and headphones playing Rachmaninoff Concerto #2, cutting off all stimulation but for the senses of smell, taste, and touch. I licked, feathered, fingered, teased, tickled, and tortured her body for an hour or so, before finally fucking her with a rock-solid condom full of frozen water. I let the cold, hard, dick melt in her pussy as I masturbated her clit to orgasm. As she exploded, I silently jerked off onto her panting, sweating face.

My own personal favorite however, being the day that we spent lounging at the beach. Jennie in her tiny, white bikini, me in surfer-style swim trunks. We spent the day sitting side by side in our low-slung beach chairs people watching, and commenting on who we'd like to fuck, and how we'd like to fuck them. As we talked and fantasized, we masturbated ourselves, and each other, as best we could without getting caught. Watching Jennie cum on a public beach as she fantasized about being double teamed by two twenty-year olds, was mesmerizing.

Fucking Jennie continues to be new and exciting for me. And today, I was about as horny as I've ever been as I pulled into our driveway, after that long ride home. I didn't know the details of how, but I was absolutely certain that I was going to experience some serious Jennie this weekend.

"Hello, anyone home?" I called out in a playful, sing-song voice.

"I'll be right down," came the response from my bride. "Open the bottle on the kitchen counter, and I'll join you in a moment," she added.

After greeting the dog, then tossing my bags onto the steps for unpacking later, I made my way to the kitchen to see what Jennie had going on. On the counter was a beautiful, tossed salad of summer greens & veggies, a bowl of home-made blue cheese dressing, and a big hunk of sizzling steak, cut into strips to place on top of the salad. Also, on the counter, in an iced wine bucket, was a bottle of Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante. Nice, I thought to myself.

After opening the sparkling wine, I poured two glasses into the flutes Jennie had left out, then took a refreshing sip. "Oh, fuck, that's good," I mumbled to myself just as Jennie entered the kitchen.

"You like?" she asked, while doing a little pirouette, adding a bit of flair to her entry.

"The wine is awesome," I replied jokingly; initially ignoring her for a moment... then adding, "but you my love, are fucking-beautiful! I have missed you so much," I told her as I squeezed her into the tightest bear hug that I could muster. "Can I see another of those pirouette's please, just to be sure I didn't miss anything," I asked.

Jennie backed out of the hug, and once again spun herself around slowly, allowing me a complete view. Soft, blonde hair piled into a bun on top of her head, strategically revealing her long, thin, neck. Face beautifully made up to optimize her eyes, cheeks, and lips. Dangling gold earrings, 5" red, patent leather, high heels decorating her sexy feet, and nothing but a sheer, white, apron, covering her naked body.

"Welcome to the 1950's," Jennie said with a beaming smile. "The only question I have is whether June Cleaver would suggest I suck your dick now, or wait till after the meal," she seductively asked. "Any preference big fella"? she asked, as she batted her eyelids while stroking the front of my pants.

"Um," I stammered, "if Ward Cleaver is making the decision, he'd have his dick sucked immediately," I suggested, with a lascivious smirk on my face.

"Well then," Jennie responded, "let's have a little appetizer before the meal."

Jennie was fucking-beautiful! Hair pinned up on top of her head, naked, but for the apron and heels, and now squatted between my knees in front of me. She then proceeded to unpack my hard penis, in a very committed and subservient way. "Oh, Holy fuck," I moaned to myself out loud.

"I've wanted to suck this dick every night for the past three weeks," she said while salivating on the glistening cock. "Ugh," she groaned, while engulfing the hard dick directly into the back of her throat. "Ugh, ugh, ugh", she continued groaning as the dick hit the back of her throat with each bob of her head.

God, do I love this woman, I thought, as I watched the saliva drip from her mouth stuffed with my dick meat. "Jennie baby, I'm on edge, and I'm gonna cum down your throat quick if you keep that up," I warned her.

"I wah at," was her 'dick in my mouth' reply. Up and down on the dick she went with a clear, singular purpose. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh," the soundtrack continued as she tried to disappear my dick with each dive into her throat.

"I'm cumming Jen, I'm fucking-cumming," I announced while grabbing her by the ears and forcing her down onto the hard shaft. "OOOOOHHHHHH," I groaned, while holding my dick deep in her throat and thrusting my hips spasmodically. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," I groaned with each blast, until crashing limply back into my chair. "Holy fuck, did I miss you Jenn," I told her as I released her head, allowing her to pop off my dick and re-fill her lungs with fresh air.

"I love you too, Jaime," she said through her panting and deep breathing. "Shall we eat?" she asked, after taking a moment to wipe her face clear, and seductively finger the last remnants of sperm into her mouth.

"Not yet," I advised. "I'm going to have my appetizer as well," I said, while grabbing her hand and helping her back up onto her heels. "I need a little tongue-time with your pussy," I told her while clearing off the kitchen table. Hoisting Jennie up onto the table, and pushing aside the tail of her apron, I was left with the visual of her freshly shaven, pink, gushing wet, cunt. "Oh fuck, you are beautiful," I moaned.

Once on the table, I laid her back while simultaneously lifting her legs up over my shoulders, fully exposing her dripping sex to my thirsty tongue. With her hot, 5", red, heels dangling over my head, I proceeded to gently cover Jennie's pussy, asshole, clit, and surrounding region with butterfly kisses. As her natural juices began to flow, I thrust my thumb between her protruding lower lips, eliciting a pronounced "uuuuugggghhhh," from my loving bride. As I thumbed her pussy, I also used my index finger to begin tickling her asshole, while continuing with the long, gliding, slurps of my tongue over her clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," her unique, high-pitched squeals now emanated from deep within her diaphragm at a staccato pace as her orgasm approached. "Oh Jamie! Oh, oh, oh, oh Jamie," she wailed as her pretty red shoes fluttered high above my head. "Jamie I'm cumming Jamie, OH, EAT ME JAIME, I'M CUMMING," she screamed, as her body convulsed into orgasm on the fucking-kitchen table.

While Jennie was still in recovery mode, I leaned over the table and kissed her passionately, thoroughly mixing the cum juice remaining on both of our faces. "I love you Jennie, and more than anything else, I think I missed your orgasms the most," I said only somewhat teasingly.

"Oh Jaimie, I love you too," she responded. "I can masturbate my brains out, but I can't make myself cum like you make me cum. I'm so glad you're home my dear!" she added with that post-orgasmic smile plastered to her face.

"Let's eat," I added, returning us both to the here and now, and the next priority.

After a quick wash-up, delicious lunch, the full bottle of Asti, completed with happy banter about neighbors, family, friends, politics, and other goings-on, Jennie handed me an envelope, saying "The Dr. gave me this to share with you."

I nervously opened the envelope, cautiously watching Jennie for signs of a meltdown, as I knew what this was about. After our wedding, Jennie's mom confessed that Jennie had an older half-sister that died at a very young age from Tay-Sachs disease. I knew nothing of Tay-Sachs disease but had gotten a very serious education recently.

I'm no expert, but a simplified explanation is that Tay-Sachs is a genetic disorder, that damages the nerve cells in a child's brain and spinal cord, due to the child's inability to breakdown harmful fatty substances, also called Gangliosides. Tay-Sachs is not good, and severely limits the quality of life, and lifespan, of a child. The disease itself can be transferred from parent to child if a parent possesses the genetic mutation of their HEXA gene. Due to her mother's situation, we were very concerned that Jennie might possess that specific genetic mutation, and whether it could possibly affect our children.

I opened the envelope, and it was a long letter of medical gibberish, but highlighted in bold type at the bottom was, "WE DID NOT FIND ANY SIGN OF GENETIC MUTATION, OR OTHER INDICATION THAT MIGHT PREDICT PROBLEMS WITH A FUTURE PREGNANCY."

Very tentatively, I looked at Jennie, and asked, "So we're good to go?"

"YES, WE'RE GOOD TO HAVE OUR BABY JAMIE," she screamed, while jumping up and down excitedly. And, as a point of reference, near naked, and bouncing up and down, is a great way to watch a lovely pair of titties in action. Jus' sayin'.

Anyway, this issue had been weighing on her for months, so I was very certain Jennie was at peak happiness, and I could not hug and hold her tight enough, as we shared the blissful moment, now knowing that we could have children without risk of transferring that horrible disease.

After we both settled down, I started cleaning up dishes and carrying them to the sink, when Jennie grabbed my hand, and said, "Leave the dishes till later, we're going upstairs to fuck right now."

"Oh yeah," I mumbled to myself.

Dragging me by the hand, I followed her up the stairs, trying to keep pace with her urgency. While following, I was afforded a wonderful view of Jennie's tight ass, sweet bald pussy, puckered rear hole, and long delicious legs adorned with the aforementioned red, heels. Just fucking-perfect. The view alone had my dick at full hard again, and my mind at full depravity, dreaming of things I wanted to do with her.

Entering the room, I realized my beautiful bride had put some planning into this little session in advance of my arrival. The blinds were drawn, softening the mid-day sun, soft music playing in the background, (currently, "All I Need is the Air That I Breath," by the Hollies) and on the side table was Jennie's favorite lube, her trusty vibrator, and a damp wiping cloth.

"You've been thinking about this a little bit, I see," I commented sort of sarcastically.

Her response was priceless. "I've been dreaming of this for three fucking-weeks now Jamie, and I plan on catching up for lost time this weekend. By my calculation, you need to fuck your wife twelve times this weekend; just to catch up," she stated, while smiling her best 'slutty smile'.

"Ha, ha," I laughed. "Twelve may test the system," I joked, "but let's make this first one a good one, then we'll see how things go," I added, laughing again.

With the promise of a 12- star weekend ahead of me, Jennie helped me strip down to nothing but a hard cock and a big smile, then had me lay back against the headboard of the bed. Standing back, till she got my full attention, my beautiful Jennie shed her white apron leaving herself deliciously naked, adorned only with the dangling hoop earrings, 5" red, heels, and that slutty smile she wore so well.

"While you were gone Jamie, in addition to the Dr. visit, I've also, been busting my ass at the gym, so my body is really hard, and fucking-tight right now," she taunted, while posing a little to show off her sculpted guns, rippling abs, and flexing ass. "I'm hoping that soon, this tight belly, and these B-cup tits are gonna swell with pregnancy, Jamie. My tits will probably become full D-cups, and my little pink areola will turn dark brown, my nipples will get big, and hard, and chewable, as my tits become engorged with milk for our baby," she teased, while playing with her tits and nipples. "Oh, and you're gonna love my belly, Jaime, as our baby grows inside of me," she added. "When it gets big, Jamie, you might need to jerk off on it, because it'll be too big to get into my pussy. Would you like to Jerk-off on my belly, Jamie?" she asked as she teased me. "Or do you think you might have to take my ass, Jamie?" "You've never taken my ass, Jamie, but I've been getting it ready the last couple weeks. I want your dick in my ass this weekend," she taunted. "Will you fuck me in the ass, Jamie," she asked, almost pleadingly.

"Oh, I'll fuck your ass," I promised as I stroked my own hard dick. I'll cum on your belly too," I added. "But I'm also gonna cum on your face, in your mouth, your ass, in your pussy, in your hands. You're gonna have cum everywhere, Jennie. You're gonna be my cum-slut this weekend, Jennie. Are you ready to be a cum-slut?" I asked her.

"I want your cum all over me, Jaime," she admitted, while opening the lube and putting a generous dollop on my now throbbing, cock. "As I stroke this dick Jamie, I'm trying to decide where I want your second load today. I've already drank one," she reminded me, "so I think I want this load in my freshly shaven pussy," she decided. "Will you fuck my pussy, Jamie, and help me make a baby? I want your big load in my pussy, Jamie," she begged, while continuing to wank my very hard dick.

"Anywhere you want it, Jennie," I replied. "This load is for you," I offered her. "But the next load is gonna be mine, and anywhere I want to put it is fair game," I added, giving her what I thought was an ominous threat to think about.

"Anywhere you want babe," she capitulated without second thought. "Anywhere, anytime, and anyway you like," she added, without reservation. "But right now, I'm gonna ride this dick to happiness," she said, while climbing aboard and fully engulfing my cock in a single landing. "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHGGGGG, FUCK," she groaned as our pelvic bones mashed together. "Oh Jaime, I've missed riding this dick sooo fucking-much," she added as she began bucking up and down. Oh, oh, oh, oh," she sweetly wailed with every landing.

I was in heaven watching this beautiful blonde get her nut off while riding my dick. Jennie was in fact at the pinnacle of her beauty at this moment in time. Her mind and body toned to perfection. Natural blonde hair piled atop her head. Arms, abs, legs, and ass ripped and tanned from the summer sun and workouts, perky B-cup titties with 25- cent, pink areola, and pebble hard nipples bouncing ferociously on my hard shaft. And most memorable was the unmistakable wanton and slutty look in her eyes, as she sought nothing but her mind-blowing orgasm. My world could not have possibly gotten any better than this; or so I thought.