I got my first and I think only BBC

Story Info
I dreamed of big cocks until I got one.
1.5k words
3.95
19k
19

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/07/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started walking home from my friend Stacy's house to go home. On the way, I always pass this one house in the bad part of town. It was kinda run down, old cars in the driveway. Usually, nothing happens until today.

Sitting on the porch was a man and a woman. They looked young, in their twenties id say. The man waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

Then I hear, "Yo babe, where ya going?"

I stop and look at him. I shrug my shoulders saying I don't know. He says," Come here."

Without even thinking, I walk up to the porch. When I get there I say, "Hi."

"You fine girl," he says. I look at both of them. She was smiling at me.

They were both black or in today's language African-American. He was tall, dark complexion, big thick lips, and wore a dirty t-shirt and shorts.

She was also very dark complexion, big boobs, a thick waist, big thick lips, and wearing a blue t-shirt and shorts.

She says, "Hi. Im Jasmine. This is my brother Jerome."

I could not stop staring at his crotch. It was bulging out. I wondered how big his cock was.

It was a hot day and being noon, The humidity started to get to me and I started to sweat.

She must have noticed. She says, "You keep staring at my brothers cock. You want it?"

I get embarrassed and turn red and really start to sweat. The truth is, I did want it. I've never seen a black cock before, let alone a big black cock. All I could get out was, "Ummm."

Without hesitation and he didn't even stop her, she pulled his pants down and pulled his cock out. He just stood there proud. His black cock was hanging out for all to see on the porch in public.

I could not believe that she did that, but my attention went straight to his enormous cock.

It was huge. It looked like an elephant's trunk hanging down. It was dark and thick like a tree trunk. It must have been 3 inches around and hung 8-9 inches.

She stroked it and asked if I ever had a black cock. I shook my head no. I say," I never had black cock or black pussy," with a giggle.

Her eyes got big and she says, "Let's change that." They walk into the house and held the door for me to follow.

When I go into the house we all go to the couch. It was dirty and ragged. It looked like the house was never cleaned. The carpet was filthy, dishes all over, old pizza boxes and it stunk.

He pulled his shorts off, took his shirt off, and stood there naked. She too took off her clothes and stood naked. They both glistened and I know they were as sweaty as I was.

"Well?",. It's your turn." she says. I just watched them unclothe while I was still dressed. I quickly removed all my clothes and threw them in a pile on the dirty floor. Now we were all naked.

I stood there naked feeling super slutty in front of these strangers, but I guess that's my thing. I am super sweaty.

She walks up to me and kisses me. Her big lips seem like it takes up my entire face. It was very wet and soft. She sticks her tongue in my mouth. I let it in. It's slimy and she pushes it all the way in, almost choking me.

I feel a hand on my pussy. It gets wet. I feel a thick finger enter me. No notice just pushes in deep. It was him. I feel his cock up against my side. I felt the weight of it.

"This is going to be fun", she says. I get turned toward him and feel him pushing my head with his hand. I get on my knees. His cock is right in front of me. It looks so big and long. His shaft is as big as his head. He had curly black hair at the base.

She kneels beside me. And strokes his cock. She uses both hands. She spits on it and takes it into her mouth.

What is up with all this brother-sister sex? Do I attract incest? She takes his cock down her throat. It didn't go all the way, maybe a third.

Then she let it go and it was directed toward me. I look up at him and grabbed it. I could not even get my fingers all the way around it was so thick. As her spit dripped off the tip of his cock I put it into my mouth.

It was like a Coke can in my mouth. It stretched my mouth to the max. I could not get it all in. I got the head and about 3 inches of cock and the back of my throat stopped it from going any further.

I felt his hand on my head pushing his cock into my mouth. I could not breathe. He keep hammering my throat and it just could not get past a certain point. When he let go a glob of spit came out of my mouth.

She looked at me and spit on my face. Then kissed me as I continued to stroke his cock. It never got hard or bigger. It was kinda stiff.

She moved to the couch and sat down. She then spread her legs and commanded, "Come here you white bitch and eat my cunt!"

I crawled over to her and could smell her pussy. She had curly black hair on her crotch and dark brown pussy lips. As I got up closer I could see her very light pink insides. I liked the contrast between dark brown and light pink.

I noticed white liquid leaking out of her pussy. Mine was clear. I gave it a lick and it was slimy and tasted sweet.

I started eating her out. Licking her black cunt up and down. Sucking on her very growing clit.

I push my tongue deep into her pussy hole. I could hear her moaning, so I know she liked it.

Her pussy kept leaking this milky cum. I kept licking it up.

I felt hands on my rear as I was in a doggie position. I felt his finger enter my sopping-wet pussy. He was rough. Then two fingers. He started fucking me with them as I continued to suck on his sister's pussy.

I was enjoying eating her pussy with the sweet-tasting slimy white liquid when I felt his cock head on my pussy lips. With his hands on my waist, he thrust his monster cock into my pussy in one stroke.

He went all the way in, no stopping, no going slow. Just Bam, it was in. It hurt. It hurt so bad. I've never had anything so big inside me before. I yelled out in pain. He pulled out and back in, roughly. I yelled out again.

She grabbed the back of my hair and head and smashed my face into her pussy. He continued to slam his enormous cock into me.

The pain was so overwhelming. I couldn't think straight.

He kept fucking me. BAM, BAM, BAM, so hard and deep into my vulnerable little pussy.

She kept pushing my head down into her wet cunt.

His hands were on my waist, his ginormous cock slamming into me, her hands pushing me into her pussy. Was she getting off on my screams deep into her black wet cunt?

His long hard strokes deep into my aching but now numbing pussy. The pain started to go down. He continued to fuck me. Banging hard off my butt cheeks.

She, still holding my head started to have an orgasm.

She moaned loud as she cummed into my mouth as her brother continued to beat my pussy.

Watching her brother destroy my pussy made her cum.

He started to slow down and take very long strokes in and out. Then he pulled out.

He spun me around and I looked up at his face. With my face covered in his sister's cum, his cock started cumming. All over my face and into my mouth.

It was super thick, white, and never-ending. Squirt after squirt entered my mouth. It was so thick it was hard to swallow. I swallowed a glob of cum as he continued to cum on my lips and it dripped off my chin.

I was breathing heavily trying to catch my breath as he shoved his cock into my mouth and finished his last dripple of cum.

I got spun around again and it was his sister on the floor. She kissed me and sucked her brother's cum out of my mouth with a, "Mmmm."

We kissed and shared his cum. At least it was diluting with her spit and wasn't so thick.

She gets up and says," You should know how to handle a black cock."

They start getting dressed. Once I was dressed, I came out of the house and they were both on the porch. She says," Stop by anytime if you want a pounding."

I was so sweaty. I walked home with both their cum on my face. I tried to wipe it off as best I could. I walked funny all the way home.