The Pervert Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was a pervert and I shouldn't be doing this. I wouldn't have done it when I was alive, and shouldn't be perving on girls in their most private positions even though I was now dead, but I could not help myself.

The next morning the fitness people were up and about on the banks of the River Torrens, and was often the case I joined them. Along one path a pretty red haired girl, her bum looking good in a pair of short shorts ran along, me following her when she appeared to get taken short, much to my delight. The young redhead sprinted in the direction of the nearest female toilet block, me following her into the cubicle and watching her frantically pull down her knickers and shorts, before sitting on down on the toilet and opening her bowels with a loud fart, her diarrhea going everywhere in the bowl.

I watched the young female jogger intently as she defecated a number of times then got toilet paper and wiped her arse, enjoying every sight, sound and smell. The girl finished on the toilet and flushed it, then pulled up her knickers and shorts, before washing her hands and going on her way.

Not having any ability to get tired I kept running and running, then set off to my next destination -- the university, or to be precise the university sports ground. One of the more successful teams there was the girls' field hockey team and they had plenty of trophies to attest to their ability. The current squad was also hot. Really hot. They had a game today. And I would be able to go into their change rooms to see, hear and smell private female things.

*

I was already waiting in the girls' change rooms as they entered to change for their game, and it wasn't long before show time.

"I need to go to the toilet, I am absolutely dying to take a shit," called Kylie to her teammates. Kylie was a pretty and very tall girl -- well over six feet -- with long brown hair and big tits, and she had a loud voice. She had been in some of my classes and was she ever bossy.

"Thanks for sharing that with us Kylie, we really wanted to know that," said one of the other girls, as I followed Kylie's tall figure to the toilet, the girl dressed in a tee-shirt and jeans.

I was eagerly anticipating watching Kylie sitting on the toilet having her shit, but would encounter a delay. There were four stalls in the changing room toilets and Kylie went into each of them, but each time she would emerge even more frustrated as the toilet roll holder in each stall contained an empty cardboard tube with not a single piece of toilet paper.

Another hockey player, a pretty blonde girl called Becky walked in to use the toilets.

"There's no toilet paper," Kylie told her.

"Shit," Becky lamented.

"Exactly, shit, I couldn't have put it better myself," said Kylie. "What do they pay the fucking cleaners for?"

"I'll go to the clubrooms and ask, they must have some toilet paper there," said Becky, the pretty blonde leaving the change rooms to go and get more loo paper for herself and Kylie.

Kylie however, obviously could not wait, the young girl rummaging through her sports bag but finding only two white tissues in a pocket.

"Has anyone got any more tissues?" Kylie called out to the other hockey players. "If I'm not sitting on the toilet in less than a minute, I am going to poo my panties."

A dark haired girl Claire opened her own sports bag, pulled a large handful of peach colored tissues out of tissue box, and handed them to Kylie. "Here you go Kylie, stop your complaining."

"Thanks Claire," said Kylie, taking the tissues and running for the toilet, me right behind her.

Kylie closed and locked the toilet door, put the tissues on the toilet cistern then hastily pulled down her jeans and knickers -- pure white full-brief knickers -- and sitting down on the toilet.

Like the attractive young jogger who had been taken short earlier this morning near the river, as soon as Kylie's bum made contact with the toilet seat she farted, and her shit went everywhere in the toilet. I was initially perving on Kylie's pink pussy and her bush of light brown pubic hair as well as sniffing her panty saddle and enjoying the smell of her pussy, but then changed position and like I had done with Alicia in the shopping center toilets yesterday, looked at the back at Kylie's bum.

She was leaning forward on the toilet seat and I could see her anus opening each time her rectum expelled her feces, Kylie's massive, smelly and messy turds coming out of her bottom and splashing down into the toilet. Kylie's shit absolutely stank to high heaven -- what had she been eating? One thing was for sure, Kylie probably should be chewing her food better, as I could see lumps of carrots and other vegetables in her poo.

Kylie reached up to the cistern and took some tissues, shit getting all over them as she wiped her arse. She began to pee, me moving back to the front of the toilet to watch her do this, and urinating seemed to stimulate her bowels, Kylie farting and taking another massive dump, me enjoying the smells from her poos as they joined the rest of her excrement in the toilet.

Taking one of the white tissues, Kylie wiped her front bottom with it, then other tissues were applied to her back bottom, smelly brown shit all over them as they were applied to her buttocks and anus. Kylie expelled another load of smelly poo from her arsehole, then used the last of the tissues to finish cleaning herself up.

Kylie stood up off the toilet when the last tissue came away from her bum with no skid marks, then pulled up her knickers and her jeans. I looked into the toilet bowl at Kylie's poo and the dirty and soiled tissues she had used to wipe her bum, before Kylie flushed the toilet. As Kylie exited the toilet stall and washed her hands, Becky returned with her arms full of eight rolls of toilet paper.

"What took you so long?" Kylie asked.

Becky shook her head. "It took them ages to find any toilet rolls."

"I couldn't hold it, I had to get some tissues to wipe my arse," said Kylie.

Becky had now gotten closer to the toilets and recoiled. "Oh my God Kylie, what happened in here?"

"I went to the toilet and I had a shit, what do you think happened in here, Becky?"

"Yeah, but what have you been eating? Kylie, it absolutely stinks in here."

Kylie laughed. "Really healthy food yesterday. Broccoli, cabbage and tuna salad for lunch. Oh, but then I was bad and had some licorice for dessert."

"Kylie, please change your diet," Becky implored her friend. "If not for your sake, for the sake of everyone around you."

Again, Kylie laughed. "And what about you, Becky? You're about to go to the toilet, are you telling me your shit isn't going to stink?"

"Not as bad as yours, Kylie." Becky waved her hand under her nose and laughed. "Maybe you need to see a gastrointestinal specialist, because what you did in here, that's not normal."

Kylie clearly wasn't bothered about how smelly her poo was and in fact was amused by it, laughing as she went on her way. I followed pretty blonde Becky around as she went to each stall and restocked it with toilet paper, putting one roll on the holder, one on the cistern. When she went into the toilet stall Kylie had used, I noticed how quick she was, and how she breathed through her mouth, Kylie's toilet smell showing no sign of dissipating.

Becky chose the stall furthest away from the one which Kylie had used for obvious reasons, closing and locking the door, and as I had done with Kylie I watched Becky pull her jeans and knickers down and sit on the toilet. I sniffed Becky's lemon colored knickers, enjoying the feminine smells of Becky's cunt stains on the double cotton saddle, and coveted her actual cunt, Becky's blonde pubic hair proving she was a natural blonde. I enjoyed every sight, sound and smell of Becky peeing, pooing and farting on the toilet, as well as her unwinding toilet paper from the roll and wiping her bottom.

Kylie had been right about one thing, Becky's poo also smelled but not as strong as Kylie's shit. It would have been obvious to anyone who went into the toilet after Becky had finished that she had been for a poo-poo, but unlike Kylie she hadn't absolutely stank the toilet out.

Becky finished on the toilet and flushed it, and I watched her pull up her knickers and jeans and wash her hands, then return to the main part of the dressing room. It was like a dream come true in there, watching a hockey team of very attractive young women change for their game.

Regular bras and knickers were taken off and replaced by sports bras and briefs, and I enjoyed seeing the young women in their full nudity -- bare breasts of various sizes, different colored pubic hair depending on the girls' hair colors, inviting bare bottoms, me seeing and smelling their vaginas when they bent over or on their panties as they changed their clothes. One of the girls in the team was of Sri Lankan origin, and I loved her exotic looks as she stood in the nude, then changed into her hockey uniform.

The girls had their game, showing their prowess by smashing their opponents 9 to 2, and it was the tall girl Kylie who was the star, slamming through three goals with her hockey stick. She was lethal on the field, but not as lethal as her bum when she went to the toilet.

No doubt the opposing team was glad when the end of the game and so was I, but for different reasons. As the girls went back to their change room, I followed them and watched some of them go to the toilet, then all of them undressed, taking off their hockey uniforms and getting under the showers. The showers were open, and I stood watching all of these beautiful young women naked under the water, washing their pussies and bottoms, soap in their bushes of pubic hair.

The girls dried off and I watched them dress in their regular clothes, only realizing too late that the opposing team had some pretty girls in it too and I could have also gone into their change rooms to perve at them undressing, showering and using the toilets. Oh well, there was always next week. As a ghost, I had all the time in the world.

*

I spent Saturday night at the theater, not so much watching the musical theater but perving on the ensemble female dancers when they changed their costumes, when they went to the toilet during the interval and when they showered when the show finished.

Sunday was a drizzly, grey and cool day across Adelaide so not so many people around but it didn't stop me from perving at young women in a variety of private situations. The gloomy winter weather cleared to a sunny but cold winter's day on Monday and I knew my destination -- the university, where I would have a smorgasbord of pretty girls to perve on all day.

My first destination was the library, and I noticed Kimiko, my former colleagues at the sandwich shop and the last person I ever spoke to before my death, was there working on a group assignment with some other students. The pretty young Japanese girl, so petite at just 4 feet 11, had her long black hair in a pony-tail and she was dressed in a pretty pink hooded jacket, blue jeans and white sneakers, her glasses making her look so cute. She was every inch the hot Japanese nerd girl that gamer nerds would jerk off over.

I loitered around the library hoping Kimiko would use the toilet, and about mid-morning my wish came true. Kimiko stood up from her chair. "I need to go to the toilet," she said, turning and making her way to the nearby female toilet.

If I had a heartbeat it would have been racing out of control as I followed Kimiko to the toilet, her bum looking so nice in her jeans. Soon I would see Kimiko's bare bottom for real. Kimiko pushed open the door to the women's toilet, which was just a single room containing a toilet, sink and mirror. Kimiko closed and locked the toilet door, me seeing the lock changed from the green vacant to the red engaged, but it couldn't keep out a ghost and I simply stepped through the door and was in the toilet with Kimiko.

As soon as I stepped inside, Kimiko obviously not knowing that a ghost was following her, rubbed her tummy, increasing my anticipation that she needed to go for a poo-poo. Then to my astonishment Kimiko farted as she walked towards the loo. For a tiny girl Kimiko sure could fart loud, and the smell immediately made itself apparent. However, I also heard another sound, a faint bubbling sound from between Kimiko's legs as she passed wind. What was that about? I couldn't wait to see.

However, I would experience a delay in this regard. Kimiko stopped short in front of the toilet, and I followed her line of sight to the toilet roll holder, where there was just an empty cardboard tube with no toilet paper, just like the situation in the girls' hockey change rooms on Saturday.

Kimiko looked around the ladies for more loo paper, but could see none, so the teenager turned and left the girls' bathroom, me following her to the main desk, where she approached the guy working there.

"Excuse me, could you please get me some more toilet paper?" Kimiko asked politely. "There's none in the female toilet."

"Sure, I'll just get you some," said the man. He went to a storage closet, opened it and took out a roll of white toilet paper, which he handed to Kimiko.

The pretty Japanese teenager smiled. "Thank you so much," she said, taking her toilet paper and heading back to the toilet, me following her.

As she had before, Kimiko closed and locked the toilet door and walked towards the toilet, before changing the toilet roll over. She stood in front of the toilet and I watched with increasing anticipation as Kimiko unfastened her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles, me seeing that the young girl wore white bikini style panties with cartoon cats on them underneath them.

I stared at Kimiko's knickers, noticing that there was a bulge at the front of them, a bulge that looked rectangular in shape. Was it a period pad? I hoped so, and only had to wait a few seconds for this to be confirmed. Kimiko hooked her thumbs into the side panels of her cute cartoon cat panties and pulled them down to her ankles, me immediately seeing Kimiko's sanitary napkin, the white pad absolutely covered in the teenager's dark red menstrual pad, and I could also see the wings that kept Kimiko's pad attached to her knickers.

Stealing a quick look at Kimiko's bare bottom as the young girl sat down on the toilet, my attention returned to her crotch as she got herself comfortable on the toilet seat. Her legs were open, and I admired her triangle of black pubic hair above her dark pink vagina. I could see Kimiko's period blood on her pussy, and I couldn't wait to see her peeing and pooing on the toilet.

I looked between Kimiko's legs into the toilet water which was currently clear, but it soon turned to yellow as the young girl began to urinate, her piss tinkling into the toilet and turning the water yellow. The toilet water didn't stay yellow for long, as the teenager was on her period her blood also dripped down, and mixed with her urine making the water the same color as a tropical juice.

Her pee stream abating, I watched as Kimiko unwound some toilet paper and wiped her pussy with it, the toilet tissue coming away from her front bottom covered in red period blood, me able to smell the musty and fishy odor of the teenager's menses. Keen to smell more, I put my face into Kimiko's pants, sniffing the napkin adhered to her knickers, the feminine hygiene product absolutely covered in her blood, me absorbing all the female smells. At the rear of the pad, I could smell the teenager's poo, presumably from when she had farted into the napkin when she first entered to use the toilet.

Kimiko squirmed on the toilet seat, massaging her tummy, clearly she had menstrual cramps in her uterus and needed to do number twos as well. Kimiko farted on the toilet, and I went around to the back, perving on her bum and anus, watching in delight as massive rush of poo from Kimiko's rectum came out of her bottom, the young girl's shit going everywhere in the toilet bowl.

Kimiko's feces were sticky, messy and very smelly, yellow-brown in color. The stench from the teenager's bottom got worse as she pooped again, and I could see more period blood coming out of her vagina. I saw Kimiko's almond-shaped eyes screw up through her glasses, and her anus released even more poo. Her period must have been affecting her bowels, as more and more poo exited her rectum, then finally the young girl did a massive fart as her bowel movements finished, the teenager massaging her tummy as she looked into the toilet at what she had done.

There was shit everywhere, and as Kimiko was on her period, lots of blood in the toilet bowl too. Fuck, for such a small girl Kimiko sure had a heavy monthly flow not that I was an expert in such matters, and for such a pretty and petite girl her poo absolutely stank. If there was a competition for the girl at the university with the smelliest poo-poos, Kimiko could well challenge Kylie from the hockey team.

Pooing so much had left Kimiko with a dirty bottom, and I watched in delight as she got toilet paper to clean herself up. It took Kimiko nine goes to wipe herself clean, her messy and smelly shit and that she was menstruating making sure that she used heaps of toilet paper. Finally though, Kimiko was done and she stood up and flushed the toilet, only to sit right back down on it as the cistern refilled.

Kimiko reached for her purse, and extricated a personal hygiene wipe and a new period pad, the pad in a flowery plastic packet. Kimiko washed both her front bottom and her back bottom thoroughly with the wipe, then bent forward and removed her soiled and smelly pad from her knickers, putting the blood soaked napkin and the wipe into the sanitary disposal bin.

Unwrapping her new pad, Kimiko folded it out removed the wing tabs and the peel back strip on the pad's underside, before pressing the napkin into the saddle of her cartoon cat knickers, then wrapping the wings around. Kimiko stood up off the toilet and pulled up her knickers, adjusting them and her period pad so they were comfortable between her legs and in the right place to catch her menstrual flow. Kimiko then pulled up her jeans, walked over to the sink and thoroughly washed her hands.

Exiting the ladies' loo, which still absolutely stank courtesy of Kimiko's massive period shit, the young Japanese girl went back to her study group, apologizing for taking so long and explaining that the first time she went in there that there was no toilet paper and that she had to go and get more tissue.

I left Kimiko and company to their assignment, and went on my way thinking about how many pretty girls in their late teens and early 20s attended this university and how many of them would need to go to the toilet during the day. I was really starting to enjoy being a ghost.

*

That night, I followed Kimiko home on the bus and watched the young Japanese girl going to the toilet to take another shit and then have a shower before bed, me in the shower with the menstruating teenager, watching her period blood running down her legs to her bare feet or dripping directly from her pussy and onto the tiles of the shower floor. I enjoyed seeing the petite teenager naked, her A-cup breasts exposed and I loved watching her wash her genitals and anal area.

Kimiko did not live alone, she had a father, mother and younger brother, and I thought about how they would freak out if they knew they not only had an invisible ghost in their house, but that the same invisible ghost was perving on their teenage daughter/sister while she changed her clothes and feminine hygiene protection, showered or sat on the toilet.

I did not stay to haunt this Japanese family's house of course, I had many other houses all over Adelaide I could enter, and as I was a ghost and nobody could stop me, I did just this. I watched pretty women on the toilet, changing their clothes, showering and bathing and attending to their feminine hygiene requirements when they were on their periods. I went into gymnasiums, offices, educational institutions, shops and other workplaces and to sporting events to observe pretty girls in their most private moments. Nice looking girls trying on clothes in the fitting rooms of various department stores and boutiques in both the city and suburban shopping centers had no idea that an invisible ghost was getting his rocks off perving on them in their bras and their knickers.