The Pervert Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers

Going into people's houses and hotel and motel rooms I got to see plenty of good-looking couples in their most intimate positions, and it was like I had a never-ending supply of free pornography on tap. One time I saw an attractive woman aged in her 40s have sex with her husband in the morning before he left for work, then call up their son's friend for some extramarital fun when he was gone for the day. And I'd heard some people say Adelaide was boring!

At other times though I stuck to my behavior in the weeks immediately before my death, such as going to the nursing home to watch the American soap operas with the oldies, enjoying watching Americans shouting about their feelings in scenes where the acting was not the best, to put it mildly. However, at the nursing home a pretty young student nurse, a petite little brunette called Olivia had started a placement there and I got plenty of perverted pleasure from up-skirting her, watching her on the loo with her knickers around her ankles when she went to the toilet for a poo, and observing her changing her period pad when it was her time of the month.

Sometimes, I felt really bad about perving on girls and one cold but sunny Friday resolved not to do it anymore. I might be dead and the women I was spying on clueless to my presence, but my voyeurism was bad and it had to stop. From now on I would only do good things and respect women's privacy. No more watching girls on the toilet, no more going into female change rooms or showers, no more spying on menstruating women and no more covert watching of couples having sex.

To keep myself on track, I set myself the task of running to Port Adelaide from the city early on the Friday morning, back down the coast past West Lakes to Glenelg then back to the city. I couldn't have done such a long run when I was alive, but now I was dead, no issues at all.

I kept focus running towards Port Adelaide through West Torrens and Woodville, and was still determined not to perve on any girls as I ran through Port Adelaide, even when I saw a pretty young waitress from a café heading towards the staff ladies' room with the keys. Turning back, I ran down the coast and admired the nice sunny day and how pretty the cold blue waters of the Southern Ocean looked as they rolled along the white sands, breaking with plenty of spray.

However, as I reached Henley Beach I saw a tall and attractive woman aged about in her late 30s with long light brown hair, dressed against the cold in a navy blue tracksuit. The lady was making her way to the female toilets, but as much as I told myself to keep going I could not stop myself from following her into the bathroom, then into the stall as she closed and locked the door behind herself.

I stood in front of her, watching her pull down her tracksuit pants and white knickers, showing that she had a particularly hairy fanny, her pubic hair like something from a 1970s porno. The lady sat down on the toilet, her legs apart showing me her snatch, and I could not resist smelling her pussy and her lowered panties.

Soon there was plenty more for me to smell as she took a massive, foul-smelling shit, me watching everything, keen not to miss a single detail of watching her getting toilet paper and using it to wipe her feces away from her bottom. When she finally finished and flushed the toilet, then pulled up her knickers and sweat pants and emerged from her stall to wash her hands, I cursed my lack of resolve.

Yet even as I ran further south and reached West Beach, I found myself looking at a girl's bum as she bent over to tie her shoes, her hipster jeans riding down to show that she was wearing orange knickers. I ran further still to Glenelg, where I went into a hotel and soon found an attractive couple from England having it off in a bedroom. The girl was sucking her boyfriend's cock, her naked arse thrust high in the air, and I could not resist taking a sniff of her fanny and her anus, before watching them fuck each other's brains out and shower afterwards.

Leaving Glenelg, I ran further still into Adelaide's southern suburbs, then up the steep hills until I reached Mount Lofty, and looked down over the Adelaide city skyline and suburbs. A tourist bus had arrived and this group included three very pretty blonde Swedish girls. And where did the three Swedish girls head first? Straight for the ladies' toilets, me in hot pursuit.

All three stunning Scandinavian beauties pulled their jeans and knickers down and sat on their respective toilets, a chorus of peeing soon filling the ladies' room. I looked at the three girls lowered jeans and panties under the stall doors, then moved from stall to stall as each girl emptied her bowels, taking my turn to watch the three defecating teenagers getting toilet paper and wiping their bottoms, the smell of girl poo filling the bathroom. I hoped other attractive female tourists in the group would need to go to the toilet when the three Nordic girls finished, flushed and washed their hands but to my disappointment none of them did.

However, I did have some luck when running back down the Lofty Ranges and back to the city, when a car pulled to a quick stop by the roadside. The guy driving and the girl in the passenger seat both looked like bogans, and the girl flung the door open, nearly strangling herself on her seatbelt as she tried to get out of the car as fast as she could, before racing into the bush with a box of tissues, me watching her pull her jeans and her knickers down and squat behind a large eucalyptus tree, her smelly diarrhea that poured from her bum confirming that she had been taken short. As I watched the young woman pooing and wiping her dirty arse with the tissues, I thought about how luck had been on my side today. What were the odds of an attractive girl being taken short with a bathroom emergency when I was right there to see it?

The bogan chick finally finished wiping the shit away from her arse and pulled up her jeans and knickers and went back to the car, her boyfriend laughing at her and teasing her for having been taken short, the girl telling him to go and get fucked in response. The car drove away and I continued running back towards the city, where it was now well into the afternoon.

I knew where I was headed. In fact, if any of my family had thought I might be a ghost not that it was likely, we never really believed in things like that, then this would be the place where they would expect me to haunt. It was the place where I had died.

*

Since my death now three months ago, life had moved on at the house which I had shared with Ben, Holly and Mitch and some nights, Mitch's girlfriend Amanda. Now Amanda was living there with Mitch full time, and my old room had been cleared out, presumably my parents and siblings had taken my personal effects back home with some items going to charity.

My old bedroom was now shared by a young couple both aged from Murray Bridge Ben and Holly were friends with, Chris and his girlfriend Tina. Chris was a tall skinny guy with short red hair and Tina was likewise a tall skinny girl with red hair, although as a girl her hair was long. The two could have passed more for brother and sister than romantic partners. I had met them a couple of times when I was alive, they were a nice couple. So the house was now three couples sharing three bedrooms and one bathroom.

I hadn't been completely forgotten, there was a small white cross with 'Colin Murphy -- RIP - 01/06/1982 to 06/04/2001' inscribed upon it on the edge of the driveway near to where I fell, similar to the roadside crosses frequently seen for traffic accident victims. Sometimes they would put flowers near the cross, but otherwise life had gone on without me as well it should. None had any idea that I was secretly returning to the house I had once called home.

Even when alive, I would get turned on when Ben and Holly would go into their bedroom for alone time, likewise the same with Mitch and Amanda. I would hear them screwing when things got overly excited, but now I was a ghost I could not only hear the amorous activities but see them too.

Like with other girls, I would watch Holly, Amanda and Tina in their most private moments. I would watch the girls as they undressed and noted that the three girls' taste in underwear varied. Holly and Tina mainly preferred white and pastel colored bras and bikini-style panties, sometimes floral and others with patterns on the fabric. Amanda, always one for dark clothes, would wear lacy and racy black or red knickers. But whatever the case, I always loved sniffing the panties of Holly, Amanda and Tina, enjoying the girls' feminine smells left by their vaginas on the double cotton saddles.

I would watch them undress, perving on their naked teenage tits, bare bottoms, bare feet and pubic hair of the three girls, Holly's pubes blonde, Amanda's pubes dark brown and Tina's pubes red. I would spy on the girls in the bath and shower, watching them wash both their front and back bottoms, the soap and bubbles in their pubic hair and between their legs.

Watching the three girls go to the toilet was a constant of course, and I enjoyed the sights, sounds and smells of Holly, Amanda and Tina peeing, pooing and farting whenever they sat on the loo. I made detailed observations of the three girls' toilet habits. Whenever Holly or Tina went to the toilet, they pulled their knickers down to their ankles, but Amanda's panties would always be around her knees when she sat down on the toilet. All three would wipe their bottoms from front to back whenever they had a shit, but while Holly scrunched her toilet paper, Amanda and Tina folded their loo paper. Holly and Amanda would sit on the toilet and not get off it until they finished pooing and wiped themselves clean, however when Tina had a shit she would empty her bowels, stand up and hover above the toilet and flush it, then sit back down again to wipe her bottom, standing up and flushing a second time to get rid of her dirty toilet paper.

There was of course the matter of periods, and I had heard it said that whenever women and girls shared a house together, their menstrual cycles synchronized and they always got their periods at the same time. I don't think it was great for the girls -- all of them got PMS, had cramps, heavy flows and menstruation adversely affected their bowels, Holly, Amanda and Tina having messy poo that absolutely stank to high heaven during their time of the month, although I had previously noted this with Holly before I died. They would take ages on the toilet, and with three menstruating teenage girls in the house at the same time, the toilet paper would just go and go that week.

However, being a pervert it was good for me, and I would watch Holly, Amanda and Tina on the toilet when menstruating, their period blood and shit going all over their toilet paper when they wiped their pussies and anal openings. Watching the girls shower was also good, their period blood running from their vaginas down their legs to their bare feet or dripping directly from their pussy holes.

I would watch with delight as Holly, Amanda and Tina changed their pads and tampons, sniffing the big scarlet bloodstains on their soiled feminine hygiene products when they changed them, enjoying the musty and feminine smells of the shed linings of their uteruses. And I would get nice and close to see the girls attaching new pads to their panty saddles, or inserting new tampons up their vagina to absorb their monthly flows.

Holly, Amanda and Tina had had their periods the previous week so it was all clear for another three, and this meant this weekend unlike last I could see something I also enjoyed -- watching them have sex with their respective boyfriends. With the girls out of action due to ladies problems last weekend, I knew that Ben, Mitch and Chris would all be keen to catch up on things this weekend.

The Saturday was a fine but cool winter's day like Friday, but Sunday was an utterly miserable mid-winter day. Cold, windy and with constant heavy rain that meant that the temperature barely went above single digits all day inside was the best place, and with three such attractive teen girlfriends in Holly, Amanda and Tina how else were Ben, Mitch and Chris going to pass the time?

Not at church despite Adelaide being the City of Churches that was certain. I flitted from one bedroom to another feeling like I was at a pornography convention. There was so much hot sex going on in all three bedrooms that I didn't know where to look.

All three girls seemed to like jerking off their boyfriends and getting their fannies finger-fucked and fellatio and I saw them engaging in manual stimulation and then sucking their boyfriends' cocks. Ben and Holly went 69, Holly sitting on Ben's face, him eating out her pussy as she gave him a blow job. Mitch and Amanda and Chris and Tina seemed to prefer the girl sucking off the guy, then switching positon so the guy ate out the girl.

Mitch had quite a lot of pubic hair to trek through to get to Amanda's cunt, fuck she was one hairy young girl down there. Her jungle-like black pubic hair made it look like the teenager had a spider between her legs!

This wasn't the first time that I had seen my friends having sex, so was becoming quite aware about different tastes in the bedroom. Ben had something of a foot fetish, and would often suck on Holly's bare feet, especially her teenage toes, with today no exception. I had seen Chris titillate Tina's bare toes at times but not today, while Amanda's bare feet were never really a part of coitus with Mitch.

It was a similar tale with the girls' knickers. Mitch loved sniffing Amanda's dirty knickers when she jerked him off, Ben would his hands down Holly's pants and have a rummage around in her knickers, but when Tina took her knickers off they would be put to one side and not really feature that much when Chris and her fucked.

The girls' anuses also showed differences between the couples' sexual tastes. Holly and Amanda would permit Ben and Mitch respectively to lick and touch their anal openings, provided they did not stick their fingers up their bottoms and into their rectums. Tina however was much more kinky with Chris, and in addition to licking and touching would allow her boyfriend to stick his fingers up her bum whenever he liked, me watching Tina's tight rear opening closing around Chris's index finger, trapping the digit in her hot rectum.

Fingering and fellatio soon turned to fucking on this cold and wet winter's day, and I watched Ben and Holly fucking in missionary positon, Amanda riding Mitch's cock cowgirl style while Tina thrust her arse high in the air for Chris to fuck her doggy style.

The unmistakable smell of female arousal filled each bedroom as the girls' tight teenage pussies responded to getting fucked, and I ran through the walls watching the action, not wanting to miss anything. Fortunately not all of them reached orgasm at the same time, so I was able to watch Tina and Chris climax, followed by Mitch and Amanda and then Ben and Holly. The three couples each took a shower after sex, me watching Tina and Chris shower together, then Mitch and Amanda and Ben and Holly.

Then in the afternoon it was back to the bedroom, and this time Ben fucked Holly in cowgirl positon, Tina opened her legs for Chris to fuck her missionary style and petite little Amanda had her ass in the air as her boyfriend fucked her hairy bush doggy style.

And what better way to go to bed on a wet and stormy night for three young guys with three hot teenage girls? This time it was blonde Holly's hot teenage arse thrust in the air for her vagina to be fucked doggy style, Tina on top riding Chris cowgirl style while Mitch got Amanda's knickers off and her legs open to fuck her in the missionary positon.

All six, exhausted from sex three times in the one day, fell asleep under the covers, while I walked through the dark house thinking about the hot sex my friends had all enjoyed together. I had enjoyed watching them fucking before, and no doubt would again in the future. I also thought about how each of the three couples had an unusual method of having sex, none of which were employed today.

Holly and Ben liked having sex in an unusual sideways position, Ben and Amanda liked having sex in the reverse cowgirl position while Tina would bend over when standing up, allowing Chris who was also standing up would fuck her from behind. However, I had never seen any of the other couples use this method for coitus.

Next morning I of course watched Holly, Tina and Amanda take their respective turns on the toilet enjoying as always the sights, sounds and smells of them pooing with their knickers around their ankles, before they dressed and left for work or class, I also left the house, with nobody home there was no point in hanging around. There were plenty of attractive women around for me to perve on in other places, but I would be back here to watch the girls sooner rather than later.

*

In the over three months since I had died and become a ghost, there was one girl I had never perved on to date and in something of a paradox that was my friend Emma from university. While in life I had longed to see the tall, attractive big-boned teenager in the nude, I felt bad about spying on her because I had a crush on her, although I reminded myself that I should have felt the same about my friends Holly, Amanda and Tina, and I didn't have any qualms about watching them in personal and private positions.

However, one Monday afternoon I returned to the shopping center where I had worked in the sandwich shop, perving on Kimiko when she went to the toilet as was often the case, then noticed Emma at work in the nearby coffee shop.

The tall and pretty teenager, the fact that she was a bit overweight for some reason making her look all the more attractive, worked her shift waiting the tables, polite and friendly and charming as always. When it came to an end I saw Emma head out and there was her boyfriend Justin waiting for her.

"Hey Justin!" Emma called excitedly as she ran towards him.

"Hey Emma, how are you?" Justin asked, him and Emma embracing and exchanging a kiss on the lips.

Justin was giving Emma a ride home, and of course neither knew they had a ghostly passenger in the back seat. Two's company, three's a crowd, but does this really apply when the third party is a ghost?

I watched as they drove through Adelaide's northern suburbs. I had never seen anyone change gears while driving as much as Justin, his hand always going from the gear stick to Emma's thigh, stroking her leg through the material of the long black skirt she was wearing.

Justin pulled the car to a halt in the driveway of the house where Emma lived with her parents, and the two made out again, before plump Emma removed her face from the face of her skinny boyfriend.

"Now Justin, I've got some good news and some bad news," Emma said.

Justin said, "Let's have the bad news first."

"I got my period this morning, so unfortunately you don't get to put this where you want to." Emma fondled her boyfriend's erection through his denim jeans.

"And the good news."

"My parents are at their Lions club meeting tonight, and that means I can do that other thing I like to do, and which you really like me to do."

Emma put her fingers in mouth, clearly simulating oral sex and Justin was obviously interested. The pair raced out Justin's car and inside the house, me in close pursuit, and neither was wasting any time, Emma only pausing to take off her shoes leaving her barefoot.

Justin stood in the center of the living room, and Emma got down on her knees. With Justin so short and Emma so tall, the teenager had to lean forward towards her boyfriend's groin, where Emma unzipped Justin's jeans and pulled down his underpants freeing his erection.

RetroFan
RetroFan
684 Followers