The Pervert Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't much of an erection, in fact scrawny runt Justin had possibly the least impressive penis I had ever seen, and I laughed as I watched them. Emma didn't seem to be bothered how small her boyfriend's cock was, and immediately took it in her hand, jerking him off and teasing his balls with the other hand.

This lasted a few minutes before Emma went down, opening her mouth and inserting Justin's dick into it. I watched as Emma gave fellatio with great delight, really sucking hard on her boyfriend's erection, continuing to tease his balls with her fingers.

I could see from looking at his face that Justin was ready to blow his load, and Emma could see this too. She withdrew his dick from her mouth but kept it open as Justin reached his orgasm. While Justin's tiny penis might have been unimpressive, it certainly did its job as he ejaculated all over Emma's pretty plump face. Some sticky white cum went into Emma's mouth, the rest landed on her cheeks, some on her nose.

Emma swallowed the semen that had been sprayed into her mouth, and then took some tissues from her purse and wiped the rest of the ejaculate from her face.

"You missed a bit there," said Justin, indicating Emma's hair near her right ear where some stray semen had landed.

Emma looked relieved as she wiped the cum away. "Thanks Justin that would have been embarrassing if Mum and Dad had seen that."

Returning her attention to her boyfriend's groin, Emma put her tongue to good use, licking the residual semen from Justin's dick, before he pulled up his underpants and fastened his jeans.

"I've got some more good news for you," said Emma. "My folks are going away this weekend, and my period will be finished by then."

Justin grinned. "That is good news."

"Yeah, make sure you remember to buy some condoms," said Emma. "We don't want to have any little accidents, do we? I know my parents don't."

Justin laughed. "I don't know about that Emma. Your parents especially your Mum are always talking about how they would like to have grandchildren."

Emma sighed. "That's one of the worst things about being an only child, the responsibility of providing your parents with grandchildren is all on your shoulders. That and people saying things like, 'You must have been really spoiled when you were a kid' 'Did you have lots of imaginary friends growing up' or 'Couldn't your parents have any more children?'"

"I was an only child too at one stage," said Justin.

Emma nodded. "Yeah, but only for 18 months until your Mum had your sister, and then another brother two years after that. But anyway only child or not, no parents want their 19-year-old daughter getting pregnant while she's studying at university, so remember the condoms."

Justin and Emma walked towards the front door, when Emma got some stomach cramps and stopped, rubbing her abdomen. "You okay?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, just my period, plus I need to go to the toilet," said Emma.

"Best not hold you up then," said Justin.

"No," Emma agreed. She and Justin kissed and caressed, Justin fondling Emma's big boobs through her blouse, and then Justin departed leaving Emma alone in the house. Well, at least she thought she was alone in the house.

I saw Emma reach through her skirt and adjust her napkin in her panties on her way to the toilet, the rustling sound of her period pad audible. Emma turned on the toilet light and went inside, closing and locking the door with me right behind her. There wasn't much toilet paper left on the roll, but there was another one on the cistern, so Emma would be fine if she used all of the toilet tissue from this one.

Emma stood in front of the toilet and lifted up her long black skirt, me seeing Emma's white full-brief knickers, the bulge of her maxi-pad clear in the crotch, the wings visible on the saddle. I salivated as Emma pulled her knickers down to her ankles. Her pad was drenched with red menstrual blood, and I sniffed the napkin as Emma sat down on the toilet. Emma's menses smelled fishy, musty and feminine like other girls I had perved on when they had their periods. At the rear of the pad where it would have come into contact with Emma's anus it smelled like poo, presumably Emma had farted into the pad while wearing it.

The sight of tall overweight Emma sitting barefoot on the toilet, her long black skirt hitched up around her waist and her white full-brief panties, a soiled sanitary pad attached to the saddle, was a wonderful sight to behold. The tall teenager's long legs were wide open as she sat on the loo, me staring at her hairy pussy. Like Amanda and the woman I had perved on when she went to the toilet at the beach, Emma was a very hairy girl down below, dark brown pubic hair all over her feminine mound and growing around her pussy.

And Emma's pussy was absolutely amazing. I had never seen a girl with such a big vagina before, it was incredibly long and wide with fanny flaps that were prominent to say the least. With Emma's legs wide apart and on her period, I could see the teenager's dark red period blood seeping out.

I put my face close to Emma's crotch as she began to urinate, the tinkling sounds of her peeing filling the bathroom. Like I had done when perving on Kimiko, Holly, Amanda, Tina and other menstruating girls, I watched as the toilet water turned first yellow as Emma had her piss -- a massive piss with a strong odor of urine -- then a pinkish color as Emma's period blood came out of her pussy and joined her urine in the toilet.

Emma unwound some sheets of toilet paper from the roll and I watched intently as the menstruating teenager wiped her pussy, the toilet tissue coming away from her vagina wet with urine and red with her period blood.

Emma repositioned her big bottom on the toilet seat, and I was unable to resist putting my face between her thighs and into her crotch, enjoying smelling teenage pussy and her period odors, all the pubic hair around Emma's box really doing a good job at trapping her female smells between her legs.

Soon there was another smell for me to enjoy -- poo. Emma farted loudly on the toilet, and this preceded a massive avalanche of smelly brown poo that came out of Emma's anus and went everywhere in the toilet. The ripe smells rose up from the bowl as I continued to have my face in Emma's crotch as she was pooing.

While I was enjoying this, I extricated my face from Emma's genitals as she rubbed her tummy, clearly having menstrual cramps. Emma leaned forward on the toilet, and I looked around the back at Emma's plus-sized bum, seeing her anus as it opened again to release even more smelly girl poo from her rectum, these feces joining the rest of Emma's excrement in the toilet bowl.

Also in the toilet water with the rest of Emma's bowel movements were some clots of period blood that slipped out of her vagina along with the rest of her period blood. I stared in amazement into the toilet at Emma's period poos and her normal poos as Emma farted a couple of times, before her bowels expelled another log of smelly crap.

With a front bottom covered in period blood and a back bottom covered in her poo-poos, Emma obviously needed toilet paper- lots of toilet paper -- to clean herself up. I watched as Emma had to unwind toilet paper ten times in a row -- she had to change the toilet roll over when she wiped her bottom the six time -- to complete the task, the young girl pretty fastidious about this. She really got the toilet paper deep between her buttocks to make sure no feces were left behind.

The longer Emma was on the toilet the worse her poo smelled, but when Emma wiped the tenth time and there was no skid-marks on the toilet tissue, Emma was done. Emma stood up, flushed the toilet and consigning her pee, poo, menses and dirty toilet paper to the sewer.

As the sound of the toilet cistern refilling continued, Emma reached down and pulled up her panties, adjusting her period pad between her legs, then smoothed down her long black skirt. Exiting the bathroom, Emma went into the bathroom and washed her hands, then went into her bedroom.

Again, I could see Emma was bothered by period cramps and on her way to her bedroom the young girl farted, clearly menstruation was affecting her bowels. I watched as Emma swallowed some period pain tablets, got out her hot water bottle and filled it, the big boned, barefoot teenager lying on her bed with it on her tummy, reading one of her university text books as the hot water bottle and tablets helped ease her menstrual cramps from her uterus.

After an hour or so of studying, Emma got up and went into her closet, taking out an oversized tee-shirt and bathrobe. Then she opened a drawer -- her underwear drawer -- and took out a fresh pair of full brief knickers, these ones also white and an overnight period pad from the packet.

I felt excited beyond belief as I followed Emma into the bathroom, then stood watching the young girl as she undressed to take her shower. Emma looked great in her underwear -- her white bra and her white full-brief panties, before she removed these too. Emma's massive teenage tits -- a D cup that the girl easily filled were a wonderful sight to behold, as was her bushy mound and fat bare bottom as she took off her knickers.

Emma turned on the shower and adjusted the water then stepped her bare feet into the recess, me eagerly following the tall, plump, menstruating teenager into the shower. Emma of course got wet but being a ghost I did not, and watched as Emma washed her entire body. I loved seeing Emma's pussy covered with soap and bubbles as she washed her pubic hair and vagina, and even more seeing period blood running down Emma's legs and dripping onto the tiled floor thanks to her heavy flow. I lay down under Emma's open legs as she washed her anal area, the unsuspecting teenager menstruating all over me -- or to be correct menstruating through me -- as she did so.

Emma bent forward with her big bottom high in the air at one stage, and I put my face into Emma's bum, noting how close Emma's vulva and her anus were, only limited space between the two openings. No wonder Emma was so careful when she wiped her bottom on the toilet, if she wasn't she would end up with feces getting into her pussy and giving her thrush or a urinary tract infection.

Her shower coming to an end, Emma turned off the taps and she dried herself with a dark red towel. As I watched intently, Emma took her clean knickers and pressed the overnight napkin into them, attaching the wings securely before stepping into them, pulling them up and adjusting them around her vulva.

Emma put the peel-back strip, wing tabs and wrapper from her new pad into a sanitary disposal bag, then took the smelly and blood-stained napkin from her dirty knickers and put this into the bag too. Emma put on her oversized tee-shirt and bath robe, and washed her hands, then brushed her teeth. The tall barefoot teenager put her dirty panties and bra into the clothes hamper, then disposed of her sanitary bag containing her female waste into the wheelie bin.

Putting away her clothes, Emma went back to studying until her parents returned home, the teenager going to greet them. I was amazed to see how different they were from their daughter. Emma's mother stood at less than five feet tall and was tiny in stature, while her father was a short and slim balding man, about the same height as Emma's boyfriend. Their overweight teenage daughter towered over them. Given Emma was an only child, I did think that maybe she was adopted, but a photo of her parents taken in the early 1990s with Emma's mother heavily pregnant disproved this theory.

Emma's parents were clueless to two things -- one that their teenage daughter had sucked off her boyfriend had sucked off her boyfriend in this very living room earlier in the night, and two that they had an invisible ghost in their house that was perving on their teenage daughter as she showered, sat on the toilet and managed her period.

Late that night as Emma lay sound asleep, her face peaceful, I looked at her in the darkness, eagerly anticipating Saturday when her period would be over and she would have sex with her boyfriend. I couldn't wait.

*

The week passed and soon Saturday rolled around. Emma's parents were away, and as Emma and Justin both had to work that day, coitus did not happen until evening. Despite having all night, Emma and Justin, perhaps making up for lost time due to Emma's period, did not waste any time in getting down to business.

Within five minutes, skinny runt Justin was completely naked and Emma was in her bra and knickers, a white bra and white full brief panties with pink flowers. Emma took off first her bra and then her knickers, leaving her plus sized figure naked.

Justin sniffed the feminine stains on Emma's knickers, smelling the creamy snatch stains from her cooch intently. He looked pretty happy doing this, but I don't think he would have been too happy if he had known that an invisible ghost was right beside him, also sniffing Emma's feminine smells on her cotton panties!

The naked Emma sat back and took some chocolate topping, pouring it all over her big tits. I watched as Justin put his face into Emma's breasts, licking the topping off her boobs, it almost looking like Emma was breastfeeding him as he sucked the chocolate from her nipples.

Justin and Emma put their fingers to good use, Emma playing with Justin's erection and Justin finger-fucking Emma's fanny, the young man getting very sticky digits as a result. Like she had done the other night, Emma sucked Justin's dick, but this time her boyfriend was able to repay the favor. Emma opened her legs wide to show off her hairy snatch, and I could see her anus just below her vagina.

Justin was very quickly between Emma's legs, eating out her cunt, his tongue sometimes going to her anal opening, Emma's female moans indicating that she was enjoying this, her expression showing her delight and her bare toes clenching and unclenching as Justin's tongue circled her clitoris.

Now it was time for the main event. I watched as Emma put a condom on Justin's cock, then lay back and spread her legs to make herself available to her boyfriend. Justin mounted Emma, and pushed his erection up her pussy.

Watching a short skinny guy with a very small penis fucking his very tall, overweight girlfriend who had a very large vagina was odd to say the least, but the fact that it was unusual added to the enjoyment of watching them screw. And Justin and Emma were definitely enjoying themselves, the skinny young man fucking his overweight girlfriend hard, Emma squealing with pleasure, wrapping her long legs around him at some stages. Soon the room smelled of Emma's pussy, another sign that the teenagers were enjoying themselves.

Despite their differences physically, Justin and Emma were certainly in tune sexually, and they both reached orgasm at the same time, Emma squealing in delight and Justin yelling 'fuck yeah!' as he ejaculated into the condom which was deep inside Emma's pussy.

Justin withdrew from Emma, the teenagers kissing and caressing, Emma removing the condom from her boyfriend's cock and drinking the semen. Then it was shower time, Justin and Emma of course unaware that they had a ghost sharing the shower with them, and taking pleasure at washing each other's genitals.

Emma washed the residual semen from Justin's cock, while Justin washed Emma's teenage twat between her legs, then turned his attention to washing Emma's bare bottom and her big tits. As they snuggled up on the couch together in their nightwear to watch a movie, I went on my way, heading to the city to perve at girls who were using the toilets in pubs and nightclubs ...

*

For the past few months, many unsuspecting girls around Adelaide had been unaware that an invisible and perverted nuisance of a ghost had been watching them in their most private moments as they undressed, went to the toilet, managed their periods and had sex. But now they would be getting a short break from supernatural voyeurism as I was at the airport, waiting to take a flight to Victoria. I had overcome my apprehension on air travel, and intended to take a vacation for a couple of weeks, going first to Melbourne, then up to Sydney and then to Brisbane and the Gold Coast in Queensland, before returning to South Australia. Part of the reason for the holiday was to see the sights, the other, well it was to perve on attractive young women.

I looked at the Adelaide city skyline, the runway and towards the ocean and Glenelg as the flight was called. I boarded the aircraft along with the living, paying passengers and waited as we taxied out onto the runway. One of the flight attendants, a pretty slim brunette called Jacqui, looked a bit uncomfortable as the cabin crew did the demonstration, and I was wondering if she needed to go to the toilet.

This theory was confirmed as when after the seatbelt sign was turned off after the plane had taken off, Jacqui jumped out of her seat and made a dash for an aircraft lavatory, the pretty brunette hastily lifting her skirt, pulling her white panties down her ankles, then sitting her bare bottom down on the toilet with her legs open, showing me her brown pubic hair and pink pussy.

Jacqui's poo came out of her bottom and into the toilet with a massive rush, the foul smell filling the confined space, me watching the pretty flight attendant as she got toilet paper and wiped her bottom, then stood up and flushed the toilet, pulling up her knickers and washing her hands.

The flight from Adelaide to Melbourne wasn't a long one, and soon we had landed at Tullamarine and were disembarking. My invisible form made its way through the airport, eagerly anticipating my holiday. Melbourne was a large city, with lots of pretty girls to spy on in their most intimate moments.

And it would start with the pretty little blonde from one of the airports gift shops, who had clearly been taken short with a bathroom emergency and was hurrying towards the nearest female toilet block, the young woman unaware that a ghost was following her and would soon be watching her as she pulled her knickers down and sat on the toilet for a poo ...

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.