The Pet Pledge

Story Info
Frat aspirations lead to life as the house dog.
11.4k words
3.72
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pet Pledge

Chapter 1: Meeting the Guys

It had been a couple of days since I moved from my home on the East Coast. I was attending a small college in California. I had left behind my lovely girlfriend of two years in the process. I missed her dearly. She was all I had from home. I never had friends. My parents and I had no real relationship either.

One day I went out to explore the campus. It didn't take long before I started seeing other students.

Having little social skills, I was too shy to talk to any of them. I continued walking until I passed a taller black guy who called me over. I was a small blonde white guy so I thought he was going to bully me.

It turned out he was recruiting for his fraternity. He invited me to come to one of their recruiting events. It was nice to finally talk to someone other than my girlfriend so I agreed to go. I thought this could be my chance to have some real friends for once.

The time had come for me to attend the event. I was the first one to arrive. Their house was what I expected the inside of a frat to look like. It was a little messy but generally in good shape. They had a nice fenced-in backyard that had an older-looking wooden dog house in the back. The house had an unfinished basement with concrete floors, walls, and ceilings. All they had down there was a dog cage in the corner. It looked like it was in storage as there was no dog at the house. Four men lived there. They were all dark-skinned and much larger than me. They were only a year older than me. I was 18 at the time.

We talked for a couple of hours. No one else showed up. For the first time, I felt like one of the guys. Marcus, Ray, Jaylin, and Darren were all so cool. Things were finally looking up for me.

They told me I should pledge to their fraternity. I figured this was my big chance so I accepted happily. I was told to come back next weekend to get started.

I was the only pledge to show up. They told me they only let in one pledge at a time. I had gotten lucky as there was no one to compete with me. All I had to do was follow their rules and I would become one of the guys. I was not going to mess this up.

They told me it was a two-week process. I must follow their rules throughout that time. I agreed blindly. I was going to become one of the guys no matter what.

Throughout the first week, they had me do simple tasks. Get the beer, clean the house, and do their homework. At this rate, I was going to be one of the guys in no time.

The asks became more humiliating in week two, however. One day I was forced to clean the house in a sexy maid outfit. I had no reason to believe this wasn't typical hazing. I did so willingly. The outfit was a two-piece set with a tiny skirt that partially covered my ass. The top was cropped so my belly was exposed. I had to wear panties, but no bra as I was flat-chested. I had on a choker and knee-high socks. I wore shiny black heels as well.

The outfit made me feel vulnerable. Walking in the heels was very awkward and hurt my feet quite a bit. I did the dishes, cleaned their toilets, and scrubbed the floor on my hands and knees. I was given a small scrub brush to clean with. It took me a few hours, but I powered through.

I had my ass smacked a couple of times and was laughed at. I had gotten used to being made fun of back home, but this was a new kind of shaming I was not used to.

Unfortunately, the final ask was too much for me. The guys told me I had to serve drinks while dressed in lingerie at their party. I showed up as instructed. I only had on a black lace bra and panties set that I stole from my girlfriend when I moved. She and I were about the same size so they fit just fine. I would use them to fantasize about her but had never worn them until now.

When I was a maid for them it felt less dehumanizing. I had on more clothes and it was just the guys. At the party, there were a lot of people. Both girls and guys laughed at me. I had my ass slapped numerous times and would spill drinks because of it. I felt so humiliated I couldn't take it anymore. I decided to give up.

The guys were disappointed. They said this was my only chance to prove I had what it took to join. I was devastated. When it was all said and done, my destiny of loneliness seemed inescapable.

I went to class that year friendless. My girlfriend came and visited a couple of times, but beyond that I was lonely. We hadn't had sex yet as a couple. She told me she wanted to wait until marriage. I thought once we went to college she would finally give up on that. Alas, she stuck to her word.

Guys from the parties would bully me in class. They called me a sissy and would grab my ass in class. I would get pantsed in the hallways of the school buildings a few times as well. I couldn't fight back as they would all overpower me.

I talked to my girlfriend about my desire for friendship. She said I should see if the guys would give me another shot. I didn't think they would, but I decided to go back and ask for a second chance.

Chapter 2: My Last Chance

It was summer now as the first year of school ended. One day I planned on heading to the guy's house. I wrestled with the idea of asking for a second chance all day. I decided to go to their house once it had gotten a little later. They answered the door confused to see me. I pleaded with them to give me a second chance. They conferenced among themselves behind the door for a bit. Eventually, they came back to the door and provided me with one condition. If I wanted a second chance I would have to be their pet dog for the summer.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but I didn't expect this. I wasn't sure what they meant. I figured it would be metaphorical. I was a human after all. There was no way for me to become a real dog. They gave me 30 seconds to decide. I agreed without much thought. I felt I had no choice but to see this out.

They brought me inside and handed me a pink dog collar that had the word "Bitch" printed on it. They told me I would have to wear this all summer unless they told me to remove it. It may have been weird, but I put it on. I figured that if I had to wear it in public I could always cover it up.

They made me hand over my phone next. I did not understand why they needed my phone. I told them I needed it to get around and talk with my girlfriend. They said I would understand once they explained the rules.

They told me to get on my knees and began listing my rules for the next 3 months:

• The Pet Pledge will live in the house.

• The Pet Pledge may not speak unless spoken to.

• The Pet Pledge may not have a phone or other material possessions.

• The Pet Pledge shall not have a name

• The Pet Pledge must remain on all fours.

• The Pet Pledge must sleep in a cage or dog house.

• The Pet Pledge may not masturbate.

• The Pet Pledge may not wear clothing.

• The Pet Pledge may be given more rules to follow if the rules above are not followed.

I thought they had to be messing with me. Living in the house sounded fun, but not if I had to be naked and sleeping in a cage. I pleaded with the guys. I explained to them how my first year went. I told them I needed a better way to get in. I promised to do all of the previous pledge tasks for the entire summer if need be.

They assured me it wouldn't be that bad. They said all four of them had to get naked when they pledged. I began to convince myself that they were right. I felt these guys cared about me. Besides, this is what I get for betraying them earlier. Even if it sounded like slavery, I trusted that they wouldn't take advantage of me.

They asked me to strip if I accepted. I have already been half naked in front of them, but not fully. I was nervous. My girlfriend had always told me that my penis was on the smaller side. She's the only one who has seen it. Now everyone here will.

I shake off my fear and strip down for them. Marcus gathered my clothes and took them to his room. I am now fully naked except for the dog collar wrapped tightly around my neck. I am so embarrassed I can't even look at them.

It had gotten dark outside by this point. They mentioned it was time for me to go to bed. I was unsure of where I would be sleeping. It was either the cage in the basement or the dog house outside. They had me follow them on all fours. I was led down the basement stairs. My penis smacked against my stomach as I followed them. I crawled across the cold concrete floor to the crate. Mazi opened the door to the cage and had me crawl in. He slapped my ass as I crawled inside as if I were cattle. He locked the padlock on the door which left me no way to escape.

Chapter 3: Day One

I woke up the next day naked to Darren towering over my cage. He told me it was time to get up. I had no idea what time it was. The basement was dark and empty. There was nothing down there, but me and my cage.

This humiliation was far worse than anything before. Being fully naked and caged in front of these men was overwhelming. At the same time, I couldn't stop thinking back to year one of school. I needed these guys. Three months of this is better than three more years of what I had.

He tells me it's time to eat. He brings over a dog bowl to my cage. He sets the bowl down and fills it with a bag labeled as dog food. The dry pellets filled the bowl. I had not considered how I would eat. I did not consider the possibility it would be dog food either.

I looked up at him wincingly. He explained that to fulfill the pet pledge role I had to eat like a pet too. Darren unlocked the cage. As I crawl over to the dog bowl at his feet, the rest of the guys come downstairs to watch. I grabbed the bowl with my hands. Darren spanked me and called me a bad boy. I jumped back. I had my ass spanked a few times my first go around, but this was much harder. He told me dogs do not eat with their hands.

The guys had large grins on their faces as they observed me. They enjoyed watching me struggle. I hesitantly leaned back over the bowl. I went in face first and took some bites. For the first time, I felt like a dog. The food was dry and tasteless. It was gross but I was able to get most of it down. Darren patted me on the head and called me a good boy.

The rest of the guys stood behind Darren. Jaylin called from behind him. He told me to sit. I knelt and sat back on my feet right away. It was as if I had already been trained. He told me to stay and headed over to the basement closet. He came out with a dog leash. He attached it to my collar and told me it was time to go outside.

Outside?!?! No way. I can't let other people see me like this. I pulled back on the leash. Jaylin pulled harder while further explaining that I needed to use the bathroom. Once again, I pulled back. I didn't ever consider that I would use the bathroom like a dog too.

Jaylin had enough. He picked me up like a lap dog and threw me over his shoulder. I felt like his little bitch. He carried me upstairs and plopped down on the couch. He laid me on his knees and gave me a spanking. He spanked me relentlessly until I tinkled on the floor in front of the guys.

I was so embarrassed. I had to pee and couldn't hold it with how hard I was being hit. Jaylin had become more impatient with me. He forced my head towards the droplets. He told me to clean the floor. My ass was beat red I could not take anymore. I complied licking up the dust and pee off their floor.

Once I had cleaned up my fluids, Jaylin pulled my leash and took me outside. I no longer had it in me to pull back. I prayed that the fence was high enough to conceal my embarrassing state.

I crawled along the grass beside his feet. My small dick swayed between my thighs as I crawled to what would be my new bathroom. He told me to go "pee pee". While I had peed a little inside, my bladder was still very full.

I was embarrassed. I didn't want to pee with everyone watching. My body would not let me. Jaylin remained impatient. He grabbed my inner thigh and lifted my leg. He told me that I would be sleeping outside that night if I didn't pee properly. It was cold enough inside. I wasn't sure I could survive a night outside. With all of the guys watching, I lifted my leg and peed to their amusement. Jaylin patted me on the head and called me a good boy.

The rest of the guys came over to compliment what a good boy I was. I felt so humiliated. Fully naked, peeing for other men my age like a dog outside. I was certain things could not get worse.

A strange feeling then came over me. Everyone looking at me in this pathetic state did something to my mind. My penis began to tingle and stiffen up. The guys all pointed and laughed. They spoke to me as if I was a puppy. They used baby voices while they mocked me for being excited by this. As humiliated as I was, I had no choice but to endure it. This was my last chance.

The guys surrounded me outside. Their big black frames towered over my naked shivering body. I sat on my hands and knees while looking up at them.

Marcus mentioned that my penis proved I was enjoying this. He stated that when dogs are happy they wag their tail. He told me I should wag my tail when excited as well. I could not hide my excited penis. I did my best impression of a dog wagging its tail. I shook my skinny white butt back and forth for him.

As I shook my ass, Darren commanded me to heel. I wasn't exactly sure what to do. I sat there and looked up at him confused. He yanked my collar and made me kneel next to him. I looked up at him as he patted my head. He told me that this is how I heel.

Mazi followed suit by telling me to heel as well. I crawled over to his right side and sat on all fours. He grabbed my collar and put me in an obedient kneeling position. It was incredibly humiliating, but I got the hang of it. Heel meant that I was to patiently sit beside them.

Once I heeled, Mazi told me to roll over. I rolled on my back. My penis was fully exposed for their viewing. Darren patted me on my belly and called me a good boy. His hand on my bare stomach gave me butterflies and goosebumps.

Jaylin then grabbed a tennis ball off the ground, threw it across the backyard, and yelled fetch. I crawled quickly to the ball. All 4" of my penis swung freely as I galloped toward the ball. I grabbed the ball with my mouth as dogs don't use their hands. I rushed back to Jaylin nervously. I dropped the ball at his feet and looked up at him. He patted me on the head and called me a good boy.

At that moment, things started to set in. I couldn't do this for the whole summer. I had to get out of this.

I did tricks for them all day. At one point, I was forced to beg. Begging began in the sit position. I would lift my rear off my hind legs into a kneeling position. I had to spread my legs so my penis stood out. I held my hands up as if they were paws. I had to pant with my mouth open and tongue out. This was all done in unison while making eye contact with the guys. They took pleasure in watching me perform for them.

I was given water throughout the day out of my bowl. I lapped it up as a dog should.

As the sun began to fade, they got bored and brought me back inside for my second meal. I was fed more kibble. It had a chemical taste to it this time which was gross. It tasted like bad medicine. After I cleaned the bowl, Marcus told me it was time for me to poop. I did have to poop, but I was terrified of doing it outside with the guy's supervision. Whatever remained of the human inside of me took over. I broke rule number 2 without considering the consequences.

"Guys, I can't do this anymore. This is too humiliating. I want to go home."

I immediately felt regret, but I couldn't help myself. They were kind enough to give me another chance. Regardless of their graciousness, I had disappointed them again.

Mazi got down to my level and began comforting me. He explained that all brothers have to prove trust, obedience, and respect. A dog has no choice, but to trust its master. A master has no choice, but to care for the dog. He stated that if I hadn't betrayed them before they would have never had to go this far to prove these traits.

What he said made a lot of sense. He was right, I did betray them. He continued by urging me to give it one more day. My brain felt like it was splitting. I was already losing track of my humanity and it was only day one. Maybe it was something in the kibble. I felt I had no choice but to give it one more day.

They all delightfully patted me on the head and showered me with compliments. I kneeled, completely naked of course, and gazed up at them.

I was then taken out back and allowed to poop. Mazi watched over me to make sure I did so correctly. I squatted and forced out the remnants of the Kibble I had earlier. Mazi then took out a poop bag designed to clean up after dogs. He bagged my poop and threw it in the trash out back.

The humiliation of pooping in front of another man, fully naked, and on a leash was so strong I got excited again. I couldn't understand why this was happening. My little penis stuck up. Mazi found my predicament funny and joked about how cute I was. I remembered to wag my tail when my penis was excited.

While shaking my butt for him, Mazi mentioned getting me a real tail to wag. I wasn't sure what that meant until he went inside and came back with a thick, black, rubber tail. It was attached to a small egg-shaped object. He told me to lift my ass and sit still.

Oh no. He was going to put that inside me. I have never had anything inside me before. I was 19 and perfectly straight. I felt trapped. I had just committed to one more day 15 minutes ago. It was too late to back out now.

Mazi softly pushed my head to the ground and lifted my ass. Things were moving so fast that I didn't know what to do. I then felt a cool liquid on my little hole. The feeling made me flinch. I was in disbelief. The egg object was then forced inside me. I resisted for a while. Mazi would slap my ass and continue pushing until it went in. Finally, my hole accepted the object. It hurt a lot. I wanted to push it out, but it was stuck inside me.

Mazi asked me to wag my tail again. I began wagging my tail as I had been. It felt like my butt was being pulled every time I wagged back and forth. Meanwhile, Mazi was slapping my ass so not only my tail was jiggling, but my butt as well. I felt like a stripper putting on a show for him.

Mazi told me I would wear one of these every day from now on. Dogs should have tails he said. Afterward, Mazi led me down to the basement. He opened the door to my crate and I crawled inside. He told me there would be new rules tomorrow to make things easier for me.

Chapter 4: Day Two

I woke up in a haze. Once again, I didn't sleep well in my cage. It gets cold at night. I slept completely naked again as it was part of the rules. My butt was sore from the tail. I figured I would get used to it after a while similarly to the collar around my neck.

I could hear the guys walking around upstairs. They spoke amongst themselves, but I could not make out what they were saying. Eventually, their footsteps moved towards the stairs. All four of the guys came down and headed over to my crate. Marcus opened my cage. Once I had crawled out, they told me to sit. I had to position myself differently to accommodate my tail, but I was able to sit as instructed. Jaylin began explaining that I would not be eating this morning due to my actions yesterday. The kibble was gross so I didn't mind.

While Jaylin spoke to me. Marcus was grabbing something from the closet. Marcus handed the object to Jaylin. I was then shown a ring-shaped object with two leather straps on either side. Jaylin explained that this would help me avoid violating rules while I gave it one more day.

Jaylin told me to open my mouth. I opened obediently. He placed the ring in my mouth and fastened the belt. My tongue was forced out and my mouth was kept open. As if I couldn't look any more ridiculous. I looked up at the guys drooling like a dumb dog.