The Pet Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the contract, my Masters could use more serious training tools than before. They no longer needed to worry about hurting me. They had an electric rod they would use on me now and then. It hurt, but it helped with my training.

They would train me every day regardless of school starting back up. My Masters had alternating classes which prevented disruptions in my routine. My doggy skills needed to remain sharp. Master would take me out. I would follow him closely on his right side. He would zap different parts of my body to correct my form.

He would make me sit while he threw a ball across the yard. He made me hold the position before releasing me to fetch the ball. I would hurry over to the ball and grab it with my mouth. Before I returned, Master would tell me to sit again. I had to sit there patiently with the ball in my mouth. He would then command me to heel. I would rush over to his side and sit obediently. Rubbing against his leg while he took the ball out of my mouth. This was one of many things they had me practice daily.

Other people continued to come over and use me as entertainment. I humiliated myself as best I could for them while performing tricks. There were a few men who began coming by weekly to train me. They became a normal part of my routine.

My feeding and bathroom schedules stayed the same. They bagged my poop with doggy bags and made me carry them to the trash for them with my mouth. It felt good to help them clean up after me.

Now that I was legally owned by them, they could take me out in public. They began taking me on walks through the neighborhood. The neighborhood was full of off-campus housing. Before long, everyone in the neighborhood considered me a dog too. Previous classmates of mine would come out and pet me. Their hands on my naked body excited me. I wanted them to see how well-trained I was. I wanted them to see the tail between my legs and how good I was at wagging it. I wanted to be a good bitch.

I walked through the neighborhood with a sense of pride. I had been perfectly trained. My posture was submissive and embarrassing. I held my ass high and swayed my hips back and forth while crawling past everyone. My master's would compliment my form. They called me a good bitch. They had been calling me their bitch since I signed the contract. I liked it more than being called a good boy. I was a bitch after all.

My ex-girlfriend had moved out of the house. My Masters were no longer interested in her. She had no choice but to leave. Now there was nothing between my Masters and me.

Once my other Masters went to sleep, my one Master would take me out of my crate and let me suck his dick. He kept it a secret from the other Masters. I was his special little bitch.

My Master no longer made me wear the ring in my mouth. I was finally able to wrap my lips around his dick. I would spend an hour every night learning to properly suck his cock. He made me beg and wag my tail before I was allowed to suck. He needed to know I was excited.

He taught me how to worship his balls properly. His heavy cock would rest on my face while I cleaned his balls with my mouth. He trained me to kiss the base of his cock and use my tongue on the head. I would leak relentlessly while tasting him. I would suck until he came.

Sucking his dick made me cum. It was the only way I could orgasm at this point. I would eat roughly four loads of cum every day. One with each meal, one from Master's cock, and my load from off the floor.

As always, I was locked in my crate until morning. I began to dislike being in my crate. I wanted them to play with me all the time. My daily life became too exciting. I could not wait to wake up and obey. My domestication had been completed.

Chapter 10: Castration

It had been a full year since I signed the pet contract. I had fully committed to my role as a naked little doggy. Master's commands became part of my nature. I reacted instinctually to them. They no longer needed to use the electric rod due to my obedience.

I spent all year sucking my one Master's cock. It was the best part of my training. My cock sucking skills had become so good my Master started calling me a good little girl. I didn't care what he called me. I was whatever he wanted me to be.

One day, I woke up in my crate like normal. I was taken outside to pee and get hosed down. While I was in the yard, I saw my Masters loading my crate into their truck.

My one Master walked me over to the truck. My other Master picked me up and set me in the crate like a baby. I sat naked in the back of their truck. Being naked no longer bothered me. I enjoyed being seen by everyone.

I was driven to a vet clinic. They turned into the alleyway behind the building. No one could see us back there. My Master spoke with a woman who came to the back door. She was one of the many strangers I did tricks for back at the house. Master came back towards the truck to grab me. He threw me over his shoulder and brought me inside.

I was brought into a small back room. Master lifted me onto a cold exam table. They connected my collar to a hook so I could not move. I watched as the woman had my Master sign some papers. Once completed, the vet inserted a syringe into my arm. They had injected me with drugs.

I was sedated and lost sight of what was going on. I felt my penis cage unlock for the first time in a year. I came from the feeling. The woman wiped the cum off my penis and attached something around my balls. The next thing I saw was the woman handing a jar to my Master.

I passed out soon after that. I woke up later that afternoon in my kennel which was now in the living room. Was that a dream? I could not feel anything on my penis, but I could not feel my balls either. Upon checking, I had been neutered.

Chapter 11: My New Look

Having now been neutered, I was officially a bitch. My testicles were displayed on the shelf above the fireplace in a jar. My penis dangled lifelessly between my legs. I felt more docile and obedient than ever before. I was nothing more than a genderless bitch.

My Masters began playing with my body more after that day. I was fed more chemicals in my food along with my Master's cum. My body had become thin and tight. My lean figure allowed me to arch my back better. My penis shrunk as well. It had been reduced by two inches. My Masters began referring to it as my clit. They could no longer fit the cage on it.

My bark had been retrained from "Woof" to "Arf". They wanted me to sound more like a bitch. My voice had gone up in pitch since my neutering which helped with that.

One day, I was taken to a tattoo shop where they marked me with a spade symbol on my upper back. It had a code underneath it that they added to the contract to identify me as their property. Still not satisfied, my Masters decided to pierce my nipples and the head of my penis. They attached small bells to the piercings so I made noise when I crawled and wagged my tail.

My long blonde hair had grown out long enough to be put into pigtails. This way it looked like I had dog ears. They attached two pink bows, one to each pigtail. The bows matched my collar.

My ass had been stretched out by the varieties of tails I had to wear. They had to get bigger tails to prevent them from falling out of my ass. They no longer lubed me up and instead had me suck on the tail before inserting it.

They showed me my new look in the mirror. I hardly recognized myself. My body had been transformed to my Master's liking. I looked much more submissive and feminine than before. My new look didn't bother me. I just wanted to be a good bitch.

Chapter 12: Becoming a Real Bitch

Once they were satisfied with the modifications, they began bringing me to a groomer so I could maintain my pretty new look for them. They took me to their friend who had previously worked on me. They would sneak me in through the alleyway. She would shave off any body hair, clip my nails, wash my hair, and scrub me down.

After my first grooming, Master paraded me around the neighborhood with my new look. My Masters were proud of their work and wanted everyone to see it. The bells on my penis and nipples jingled as I crawled at his feet. The bells drew everyone's attention. Master showed our neighbors my cute pigtails and modified genitals.

Our neighbors complimented what a great job my Masters had done. I was proud to bring honor to them. Whether or not it was humiliating, they fed me, let me use the bathroom, housed me, and taught me how to behave.

We returned to the house while my other Masters were at school. My Master took me straight to the backyard. My soft hands and knees moved across the grass toward the dog house. My Master tied my leash to the dog house. He left me outside while he retrieved lube from the closet.

My Masters had not used lube on me in quite a while. My spit was enough to coat my tail. I was unsure of why he brought it outside. Master pushed my head toward the grass. He lifted both of my hips until my ass was sticking straight up. He placed his hand on my stomach and forced my back to arch with his other hand. Master explained to me that this was called the down position.

After a moment in my new position, Master made me sit. I elevated to my knees. Once I settled on my heels, he commanded me down. I got back into the position that he had previously molded me into. He grabbed the inside of my thigh and left ass cheek while he called me a good bitch.

Master grabbed my tail. He slowly pulled it out of my ass so I felt the full tug. My Masters only removed my tail when I was forced to poop. I waited patiently for my command to poop, but it never came. Instead, I looked back at Master as he unzipped his pants.

Master stated that it was time for me to officially become a bitch. He squeezed the lube onto my hole. He dropped his pants and grabbed his cock. I had never seen this Masters penis before. My eyes lit up. I had not sucked my other Master's cock since his new girlfriend came into the picture. I desperately missed the sight and feel of his cock.

My ass began to wiggle on its own. I had never pleasured them with this side of me before. The fear turned to excitement as I begged for his cock with my hips. While my penis no longer showed excitement, my training had reprogrammed my butt to respond automatically when excited. Master slapped both of my cheeks with his cock. His tip kissed my hole before breaking through. I clenched as he stretched me beyond what the plugs had.

The bells on my penis and nipples rang as my face was pounded into the grass. His groin slapped against my butt. This position allowed his entire cock to enter me. My mind went blank as he grabbed each of my swinging pigtails. My back was forced to arch while he pulled my head towards my penetrated ass. He slapped my right cheek and commanded me to bark. I whimpered and barked while he conquered me.

Master relentlessly slid in and out of me. I thought back to my girlfriend. I was being used just like her. Before my body gave out from exhaustion, I felt a hot liquid inside of me. My Master had finished. As Master pulled out of me cum began leaking out. Before most of it could flow out, my Master put my tail back in. This sealed his cum inside of me.

My Master looked down at me and told me I had finally become a real bitch. My ass throbbed as he dragged my sweaty worn-out body back inside. Master locked me in my crate. My other Masters arrived soon after that. One of them took me out to relieve myself and fed me before bed. Afterward, I was put back in my crate and kept there until morning.

Chapter 13: Bitch Training

My training was modified to reflect my official bitch status. I now ate while in the down pose. Down had become a large part of my routine. This was lumped in with my previous training methods.

The electric rod had been reintroduced to ensure I mastered the down pose. I flinched as Master would place it on my ass. He would make me spread my legs and arch my back as much as I could. He would zap me until he was satisfied with my posture. Master also had me shake my hips back and forth as a way to attract mates. He zapped me until I waved my hips how he wanted. We continued training until he considered my posture submissive enough to move on.

The more I performed down for my Masters, the more I wanted the reward of being mounted. It took weeks, but I perfected the pose. I would get into the down pose facing away from my master and shake my ass for them.

After a month of performing the pose, I had become incredibly helpless. I would do anything to be fucked again. I wanted nothing more than to feel that spiking pressure in my hole. My one Master was the only one who knew about my desperation for anal penetration. The rest of them thought these were normal movements for a bitch. They didn't know what my hips begged for.

I thought I had gotten lucky one time. My one Master had taken me outside as he normally would while the rest of them were in night classes. In the middle of my training, my Master pulled out his penis. This was not the Master whom I had been pleasuring at night nor was this the Master who fucked me. I got in the down pose immediately without command. I thought my dreams were about to come true.

Master was confused as to why I naturally went into the down pose. My Master told me to beg like a good bitch instead. I began begging, I thought I was going to receive this large penis before me. I lifted my ass off of my feet. I wagged my dangling, useless clit so the bell would ring. My tail waved back and forth as I panted and barked. I stuck my tongue out until I was drooling uncontrollably.

I begged for a few minutes. Master stared at me while he held his penis in hand. All of a sudden, he began pissing on me. He directed his cock at my face. I was showered in his warm piss. He told me to continue begging. I didn't break my form. I continued to humiliate myself while he peed on my face. I got a good taste as a lot got in my mouth. The rest of the piss I could not catch dripped down my pale naked body.

When Master finished peeing, he looked down at me and told me to get in the dog house. He chained me up and went inside. I was left there until morning. Watching him cover me in fluids made me have to pee. While I was already outside, I was not allowed to pee without being watched. I slept holding my bladder while covered in master's piss. While it was not what I had hoped for, it did make me feel like a bitch. At least it took my mind off being fucked for a little while.

Chapter 14: My Life as a Bitch

It had been a full year since I became a true bitch. Throughout the year, I was trained as usual. Down continued to be a large part of my training. My submissiveness in the down pose was maximized. I perfected the seductive swinging of my cheeks when in the down pose as well. I naturally ate while in the down pose without instruction.

I was retrained to pee like a female dog. Instead of lifting my leg, I would squat with my clit pointed towards the ground. I would pee this way from now on as a bitch is supposed to.

My walks continued. I would try to seduce my neighbors with my down pose as they walked by. They would slap my ass thinking that's what I was asking for. They found the pose pathetic and never once came close to removing my tail. My one Master took pleasure in watching me beg for their cocks knowing what he had done to me.

No matter how hard I begged, my Master would never fuck me again. He enjoyed keeping me desperately on the edge more than the feeling of splitting me in half. I became thankful for my neutering. While I still had strong sexual desires, they were curved by the absence of my testicles.

My other Master pissed on me somewhat frequently. He turned it into a game. He would spray at me and I would have to catch his piss in my mouth like a dolphin at sea world. Sometimes he would put his penis directly into my mouth to make sure I drank it all. Being able to wrap my lips around another cock reignited my cock sucking feelings.

My other Master allowed me to suck his cock a couple of times while he was in between girlfriends. He eventually got another girlfriend and no longer needed me. Drinking piss became my only chance to taste their cocks.

My Masters took turns using me in different ways. As the days went on, they preferred using me in private settings away from the other Masters. That way they could use me to fulfill whatever fantasies came to mind without judgment.

A bitch by definition is a female dog. While I still had my clit, I viewed myself as a female dog. I was craving to be bred, suck cock, and forbidden from having certain male parts. Although it was impossible, the idea of having puppies for my masters excited me.

Chapter 15: Tides of Change

It had been two years since I signed the pet contract. I didn't think twice about anything that was done to me. Since my neutering, I had no fight left within me. Bitch training added another layer of subservience. I was everyone's bitch now. There was nothing I wouldn't do.

One day, I noticed a couple of my Masters packing their things in boxes. They had graduated and were moving out. None of the tools they used on me were packed. They all remained in the house.

One of my Masters explained to me that I would be serving new Masters soon. They modified the contract in front of me. New names were added and theirs were removed. They told me to bark once if I agreed to the new terms. I barked like the bitch I was.

Moving day had arrived. They took turns petting me one last time before they left for good. They locked me up for the last time and left. Hours later, my new Masters moved in. It took them a while, but they eventually made their way downstairs. I was familiar with my new Masters already. They had been coming over weekly to train me over the last year. My new Masters were younger than me. I was now 22. They couldn't have been older than 20.

I was handed down to my new masters like an old couch. They would feed me, watch me relieve myself, train me, and use me as my old Masters would. It was refreshing to serve new Masters. I missed my old Masters but was happy to continue my life as a bitch.

My new Masters introduced their own set of rules. I would adapt to them over time as I did with my original Masters. No matter the circumstances, I would forever be this house's naked, castrated, submissive little pet.