The Pet Pledge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaylin asked me to look at him and nod my head if I understood my place as their dog for the day. I stuck to my word. I nodded my head while maintaining eye contact with Jaylin.

That day went similarly to the first. I used the bathroom in front of the guys outside. Someone was responsible for removing my tail so I could poop. They would shove it back in once I finished. The insertion of my tail gave me a weird feeling. It made a little cum drip out of my penis. My brain was telling me it hurt, but my leaking penis told me otherwise.

They trained me to wag my tail more submissively. I was forced to present my ass to them when wagging. This way all of my humiliating parts would be in full view. They laughed at my dainty penis swinging happily with my tail.

I was then taught to crawl properly. I was forced to arch my back and wave my hips back and forth. They paraded me around the yard pulling the leash tight. I was pulled close to their leg as if I were at a dog show. My tail wagged with my swaying hips. The tug on my hole continued to confuse me. I was spanked a few times due to my posture being incorrect. By the end of the day, the spankings had stopped.

The sun began to set as it did yesterday. The cool night air made my naked body shiver. It made my penis shrink to a point where it was hardly visible. Eventually, they brought me back in to eat.

They made me beg for my dinner. They told me this would become a new rule if I continued. I begged as instructed the day prior. I kneeled before the guys with my paws up. I panted for them with my mouth forced open until they were satisfied. After a few minutes, they called me a good boy and told me to sit.

Jaylin took the gag out of my mouth and grabbed my kibble. It was humiliating to beg like a dog for another man, but I was starving. Before bringing it over, I saw Darren stroking something with his right hand while leaning over the bowl. He mentioned he had added a special sauce for me. On top of the kibble was a white liquid. It was his cum.

I backed away from the bowl. Jaylin noticed and went to pick it up. He told me I was not required to eat. The second day was over. I was free to give up. He set it back down and gave me one more chance. Between my lack of sleep, my mind breaking little by little, and my hunger, I decided to scarf it down shamefully. It was salty and warm. I choked as it coated my throat. I had officially lost my pride as a man.

Once finished, the guys stood before me and asked if I wanted to continue training. Before I could speak, they told me I must bark. Once for yes, twice for no. They explained that from now on I could only bark. As a dog, I should not use human words.

Over these last two days, I began forgetting who I was. I had become hypnotized by whatever chemical was in my kibble. It felt like I was no longer in control of my thoughts. Besides, I had already eaten cum and had this thing in my ass. I was in too deep.

I decided to bark. "Woof!".

They called me a good boy and started rubbing my body. I got erect again over the feeling of their hands grabbing me. I shook my ass back and forth as told to do when I was excited. My humanity was hanging on by a thread. At this moment, all I could think about was obeying the guys.

Chapter 5: My New Pet Life

As the days went on, I lost more and more of my humanity. Each day felt like an entire week's worth of time. I lost track of the days and gave up on keeping track of them. All I could focus on was being their submissive little dog.

I spent every day waking up in my kennel. My Master would let me out and pet me. I would wag my tail and bark for him. I no longer considered them as "the guys." They were my Masters now and I viewed them as such.

I would beg every morning for my cum covered kibble with the medicine-like taste that never went away. Every detail of my posture and shape was exhausted to ensure I looked as submissive as possible when begging. My Master's became stricter and would make me beg for longer periods of time before they would let me eat. The more I ate, the more docile I became.

I would be taken out afterward to relieve myself. My masters decided when I ate and when I went to the bathroom. I was not allowed to poop or pee without their supervision. It had gotten to the point where I went on their command.

They began shaving me routinely so I was completely hairless. They wanted me as naked as possible. I was hosed down with cold water and left outside to air dry in order to stay clean for my Masters.

When people came to the door I was forced to crawl over and bark until my master opened the door. He wanted all guests to understand my status. Strangers were allowed to pet and humiliate me. I would wag my tail for them and lick their shoes.

My masters would use me as entertainment for whoever came over. I was forced to play fetch, roll over, and beg in front of others while fully naked. Many of whom were my classmates. My penis was often laughed at while I performed for them. Sometimes I was forced to use the bathroom in front of them. Most of them were guys which made it even more degrading.

When they had parties I would be kept in my crate downstairs. I was not let out of my cage during the parties. Occasionally, my masters would bring people down to observe me as if I were a zoo animal. My Masters were proud of what they had done to me. Otherwise, I listened to the muffled conversations and sounds of them dancing. I dreamt of being one of them once the summer concluded.

I was trained daily to be as submissive as possible. From the way I moved my hips when crawling, to the way I shook my ass for whoever was present. They even trained my facial expressions to be more bitch like when begging. I had officially become their perfect little pet.

Chapter 6: Familiar Face

It had now been a month since my training began. The combination of drugs in my food, cum, and my daily training helped me accept my position. I began enjoying parts of it. It was nice not having to worry about things like cleaning, working, and taking care of myself. I was content with my situation for the time being. That was until a familiar face came to the door. I crawled over like normal, barking curiously until one of my Masters opened the door.

Once Master opened the door, I looked up to find my girlfriend smiling at my Master. I came to immediately. All of a sudden I was ashamed to be a dog. I crawled away with my tail between my legs. I hoped she didn't recognize me.

Master didn't like that. He ordered me to heel. I shamefully crawled back and kneeled beside him. I sat on my heels, lifted my paws, and looked up at him to demonstrate my obedience. Now my girlfriend looked upon me and the little bitch I had become.

My girlfriend laughed at me and called me a good little doggy. Seeing her and hearing her voice turned me on. My little penis stuck up. Now they were both laughing at me. I was so riled up that my mind went blank. The humiliation of my girlfriend seeing me like this escaped me. Once Master was satisfied, he sent me back to my cage.

My dangling penis was rock hard as I crawled to my cage. I began to masturbate as soon as I got in my cage. I had not touched myself in weeks. The only pleasure I received was from my tail. I could not hold back any longer. Master saw me masturbating out of the corner of his eye and rushed over. I froze as I remembered the rules. He grabbed me and dragged me to the couch by my collar.

My girlfriend sat down on the chair next to the couch. Master pulled me over his knee and began to spank me. He called me a bad boy while he wailed on me in front of my girlfriend.

My girlfriend continued to laugh at me. She called me pathetic. My brain went blank. I reverted to being a dog. I whimpered until my spanking ended. Master put me down and told me to sit. I sat with my back arched and paws up. I looked up at him submissively with fear in my eyes.

He headed to the closet and returned with a new device. I had never seen this before. My Master told me dogs do not masturbate. He grabbed my penis and stuffed it into a metal object with a lock on it. He locked the device with a key and put the key in his pocket. Throughout this punishment, my girlfriend watched excitedly. I couldn't understand why she enjoyed seeing me like this.

I was put back in my cage. Soon after, I heard moans from upstairs. After listening for a while, I realized Master was fucking my girlfriend. I had never had the chance to experience her. She always told me she was waiting until marriage. It became clear she had been lying to me.

The moans began to excite me. My sexual deprivation over this last month had really taken its toll on me. This should have made me upset, but my tingling penis said otherwise. I became helplessly horny but could do nothing about it. My penis would not work unless Master unlocked the device.

With my cock now being in his control, I began to think about his. It must be huge if my girlfriend's screams are an indicator. My mind became fixated on his cock. The tingling became more intense. Out of desperation, I started rubbing my tail against the bottom of my crate. The tugging on my hole felt good. My uncontrollable thoughts of Masters cock pushed me over the edge. That was my first orgasm as a dog. I came on the floor of my kennel. Out of fear, that Master would find out, I lapped it up before he came back downstairs.

I felt before that things could not get worse. At this point, my humanity was reduced to a shred above zero. The only woman I ever loved had been stolen and fucked by another man. Meanwhile, I pleasured myself to the idea of the same man who had been keeping me locked completely naked in his basement.

I heard footsteps heading towards the stairs. Master had my bowl in his hand. He set it down in front of my cage and let me out. I gazed in the bowl to find the result of him fucking my girlfriend. He told me to clean the bowl. I lapped it up without hesitation. Eating cum was easy for me at this point. My girlfriend laughed as she watched.

Master told me she would be staying with them. He told me she was no longer my girlfriend because I was a dog. Dogs can't date humans. I whimpered in defeat.

It had taken me a while, but I was able to find what little remained of my human self. The reintroduction of my girlfriend awakened me. She had moved in with my masters and been sleeping with them. I remained in my cage for the most part with my penis locked up while they had sex. The amount of time I had been spending with my Masters sparked curiosity in me. I thought less of my girlfriend as time went on and more about my Masters' penises. The thought of them made my little penis sting.

Finding myself horny for my Masters ate at me. I couldn't let these intrusive thoughts continue to develop. I hadn't minded being their bitch until now, but I couldn't let it go on any longer. I had to get out while I had the chance.

One day, my Master asked my girlfriend to take me to the bathroom. I felt this was my chance to break loose from my chains. She unlocked my crate and took me outside. She made sure I crawled with proper form, waving my hips and tail back and forth while arching my back submissively.

I decided to take a chance and talk. I haven't spoken in weeks, but this might be my chance to reclaim my life.

"Sara, what are you doing here?"

She looked at me with disgust. She told me I was not supposed to speak. She reminded me that I was a dog.

My instincts told me to bark and roll over. Beg for forgiveness like a good puppy. I instead decided to go with my heart.

"Sara, I need to get out of here. The guys have made me their naked plaything. All I do is serve them and their friends. If I don't get out now, I fear I never will. Will you help me?"

This time she slapped me across the face. She told me that she was going to go get my master if I didn't obey her. She told me to roll over and bark.

The idea of master finding out shook me to my core. The pet within me rose to the surface. I rolled over and whimpered.

"Arf!" "Arf!"

My tiny caged penis was fully exposed and dangled before her. She told me my cute little wee wee was smaller than she remembered. She explained that my penis no longer belonged to me. Master was in full control of my penis as its owner.

She finished explaining and told me to pee. I had reverted to my dog-like nature out of fear of further punishment. I lifted my leg and peed quickly for her. She patted my head and called me a good bitch.

On the way back to my cage she explained that my actions spoke louder than my words. She mentioned that my obedience to my Masters was very telling. I was always meant to be a dog. She went on further explaining that if I went back to normal life I would have nothing and no one. Her words broke me. She was right. The only people that care about me are now under one roof. A roof in which I am only allowed to exist as a dog.

Chapter 7: The Contract

My girlfriend took me back to my cage. She locked the crate and headed to my Master's room. I was nervous. I should have never spoken up. She had convinced me of my true purpose. Her words shattered all of my remaining dignity. The human in me had been erased. The only person who ever cared about me now viewed me as a dog as well.

Master soon came to my crate. I whimpered in fear as I anticipated a punishment. A spanking or maybe the ring gag again. I would probably be sleeping outside as well. Master unlocked my crate. He had my clothes and phone in his hand. I had entirely forgotten about them. I had been fully naked for a month straight.

He told me it was time for me to go. He said I had been given enough chances. His words sent chills down my spine. I shamefully begged for forgiveness. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. I panted like a female in heat while whimpering. I shook my tail and squeezed my chest with my paws.

He told me to stop. I stopped at his command. He told me that he didn't have the patience for me anymore. He stated that I did not have what it took to become one of them. I sat there obediently and listened.

He gave me two options. Take my stuff and leave the house or sign a pet contract. I had never heard of a pet contract. I didn't know what it would entail. I figured it couldn't be worse than my current situation. He told me to speak. Out of habit, I barked. He slapped me and made me speak English.

I was hesitant, but I decided to speak.

"I'll do whatever you want Master. I want to be a good little bitch. I'm sorry for my behavior. I am a bad dog."

He went to grab the pet contract. My life had come to a critical point. I had become dependent on my Master's orders. My girlfriend was right. This is what I was always meant to be.

He came back with the contract and my girlfriend. He held it in his hand and read it aloud:

"By signing this contract, I acknowledge Mazi Marshall, Darren Fields, Marcus Lang, and Jaylin Williams as my lawful owners.

I relinquish all of my human rights.

I consent to any future modifications or use of my body.

I consent to the transfer of all material possessions.

I consent to any punishment provided regardless of justification.

I consent to any public use of my body if approved by these men.

By signing this contract, I acknowledge my permanent legal reclassification as an object."

Master handed it to me with a pen.

At that moment, I didn't think about my parents. I didn't think about school. I didn't think about my life with my girlfriend. All I could picture at that moment was a life of obedience. A life without making decisions. A life without loneliness.

I signed the contract. My Master placed the contract in a frame and hung it above the fireplace in the living room. My Master walked me past it as he took me outside. My Masters gathered outside to burn my clothes and destroy my phone. My three-month training had officially ended. I will now be a dog for the rest of my life.

Chapter 8: Harsh Reprogramming

After signing the pet contract, my Master informed me that I would face more serious training than before.

The next day, my Masters put the ring back in my mouth. I then had earplugs placed in my ears. I could no longer hear them talking. One of them then pulled a mask over my face. I was now deaf and blind.

I was unsure of what was going on around me. I felt a couple of pats on my ass and was dragged into my crate. I knew the feeling of my crate very well at this point.

While deprived of my senses, I lost track of time. I was left there for what felt like an eternity. The emptiness and lack of feeling was scary. I was only taken out to use the bathroom and eat. I began spending all day waiting for the pull on my leash. I found myself craving the feeling of my Master's hands petting my naked body.

I was alone with my thoughts indefinitely. I was given no instruction on how to think and act. I received no attention, admiration, or punishment. I began losing my mind with the lack of touch and direction. Being spanked became appealing. That would be better than my current nothingness.

I started dreaming of my Master's cocks again. While I had no senses, my tail was still tugging on my hole. That stimulated memories of my Master's cock. I began visualizing it in the darkness. It became all that was on my mind.

After what felt like forever, I felt a tug on my leash. I sprouted right up. I began panting out of excitement. Someone removed my mask. While my eyes reoriented, my earplugs were removed.

It was dark but I saw a blur in front of me. I could tell it was one of my Masters standing there, but I couldn't make out what was dangling in front of him. Soon my eyes focused. It was Master's cock.

I could no longer control my desires. What I had envisioned while masked could not compare to the real thing. It was hypnotizing. I began drooling due to the ring while I stared at it. Master then commanded me to sit. I got on my knees and sat on my heels. I lifted my paws and stared into his eyes.

He stuck his fingers into my propped-open mouth. I gagged while looking up at him as they hit the back of my throat. My gagging brought a smile to his face. Master called me a good bitch.

Master then shoved as much of his cock as possible into my open mouth. The ring in my mouth prevented me from resisting. I sat there as he pushed his cock to the back of my throat. I choked and gagged until tears began to form.

My penis began leaking through my cage. I had been so deprived to this point that his cock violently turned me on. I fell in love with the taste. I fell in love with the pressure in my throat. I fell in love with Master's eyes staring down at me while he used me.

I felt it in my heart that serving my Masters as their naked, submissive, cock sucking little dog was all I had ever wanted. I wanted to wrap my lips around his throbbing penis. I would have to wait for now as the ring prevented me.

My mouth was used as his sex toy until he eventually finished. I was overcome with joy as his seed flooded onto my tongue. I experienced my second orgasm as a dog and came on the floor while I swallowed his seed. I was worried I would be punished. Instead, he chuckled and grabbed my hair softly. He pushed my head towards the ground and told me to clean it up. I lapped up my cum. He called me a good little bitch as I finished cleaning my cum off his floor.

He then locked me back in my cage. I spent the night reliving that moment in my head. I was the happiest little bitch I could be.

Chapter 9: My New Routine

My legal ownership meant that I no longer needed to think. My mind had effectively been wiped. I mindlessly followed all orders. All I knew was sit, stay, heel, beg, fetch, roll over, pee, eat, and poop. I was much happier this way.