The Pet Store

Story Info
A strange road to submission.
3.6k words
3.91
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think she started to suspect something as this was the fourth time I had stopped in at the pet store in two weeks. As I prepare to lay out my expectations, I can see her catch her breath. But I digress. Let's back up a bit.

A few weeks ago, I had to pick up some dog food at my favorite pet store. My shopping is always short and sweet. I don't like to mess around, especially in these covid times.

However, on this visit, the cashier was brand new, and had trouble accessing my rewards account. Calling the manager to register, she stepped aside to be trained on the system. The employees are always very nice, and the girls are allowed to wear nice tight jeans, t-shirts, and then cover up with their corporate vests.

I didn't notice the manager at first. But, her delicious ass immediately caught my attention. With her back to me, she quickly walked the cashier through the proper steps, then moved around the cashier stand to ensure I could make my purchase.

As I navigated the touch screen, I could feel her body move ever so closely to mine.

"Thank you." I stated simply as I peered into her light blue eyes. In my peripheral vision, I could make out her hand-sized breasts under her vest. I would estimate the top of her blond hair stopped just under my nose as I could see over her head to the exit.

"Glad to help. By the way, what kind of name is 'Zoo'?" She asked while not moving away.

"It's more of a nom-de-plum. I like to maintain some semblance of privacy for the rewards programs in this crazy computerized world. Don't worry, my credit cards use my real name." I say.

"Smart. Have a terrific night."

"Thanks again, Tina." I state, staring at her manager-in-training name badge for the first time.

Looking back up, we make eye contact for an extended amount of time. Behind her mask, I imagine her soft lips just under her small nose. I can almost detect a smile.

After tossing the bag of food into the trunk, I catch a glimpse of Tina inside the store. I wouldn't say I caught her looking at me, but I definitely would say she turned to a task at hand very quickly. Even from my car, I could make out the perfect features and curves of her body.

"48 hours." I say aloud to no one in particular.

It takes every ounce of my being to not go back into the pet store the next day. It is on my way home, so I grab a milkshake at the nearby ice cream place, then park outside the store to catch a peek of Tina. It's not particularly busy, but I never see her. Heading home, I figure I better stop by tomorrow for some dog treats.

After a day at work planning what to say to her, and not accomplishing much work, I head back to the pet store. In the parking lot, my plan comes squarely into focus. First, I have to be patient, or my nervous energy will make me seem like the predator I don't want her to see quite yet. Secondly, I can't allow her co-workers to suspect anything other than me being a potential love interest.

Inside the store, I wander as if it's my first time inside. Despite having been coming her for years, I reacquaint myself with the layout, the distances within the aisles, and the exits. I even mentally measure the swinging doors which lead into the back of the store. With the enormous amount of security cameras inside the store, much of what happens here may have to be moved to the stockroom.

Spying the book section, I head over and grab a self-help dog training book and calm myself down. Training Tina will be nothing like training dogs. I'll be able to talk to her, and walk her through the steps to submitting not just to me, but her own desires and needs. A voice behind me restarts my heart.

"Well, hello. Needing some help?" Tina's voice is melodious.

"Kinda. I'm cheating and reading up on discipline without actually buying the book." I smile back.

"You do understand it's not important how the dogs learns? Half of dog training is training the human first."

"Oh?" I feign ignorance of this simple fact.

"Yep. At my last store before I got promoted here, I was in the dog obedience training department. It's fun reversing psychology on people."

"Well, I've just started training my new dog. Do you mind if we continue this later? I need to get home, but I could use some pointers." I ask.

"Sure. I'll be off the next two days, but back on the late afternoon shifts the rest of the week."

"Thanks, and thank you for your time." I reply as I walk off.

"Anytime, Zoo." She says.

"Ah, and good with names. You're a perfect fit for this store." I turn to say, but am caught off guard by her physical beauty once again.

"48 hours to go. Again." Tina says before turning away.

Yep, I've got her. My next visit is going to be a whole lot of fun. With carefully placed words, I'll have her responding to me right there in the store. With careful choreography, and some luck, Tina will be a most willing participant. In 48 hours, I should be walking away with an awesome souvenir.

Soon, I find myself back in the store, wandering and waiting for my prey to find me. At the book section, I am not disappointed.

"So, I came across an issue with my dog. I may have trained him to expect a treat. Is that a good thing?" I ask Tina.

"Hey Zoo. Yeah, you definitely don't want your dog associating treats with behavior. We'll have to try something else. Help me find a book for you." Tina is direct.

Approaching from behind, her perfect ass squarely in my sights, I get just close enough to feel her without actually touching Tina. As she scans the shelf, I whisper just slightly in her direction.

"I want your bra." Out of my mouth came those words, with just a little rasp and as low in volume as I had practiced.

"Here you go. Check this one out. I just remembered a copy of it I have in my office. I could lend it to you to save a few bucks. I'll be right back." Tina wanders off.

After a few minutes, Tina returns with a bag in hand.

"Here you go. Just keep it as long as you would like." Tina says, handing me the bag.

In the bag, I see the book and her bra. I try not to scan her body too overtly, but I'm really curious if my words worked. With her firm body, I cannot tell if she is without a bra.

"Thanks. You know, I used to work in a lumberyard and we wore the same type of vest as yours. Is it as hot to wear as I remember?" I ask so I can look more closely at her tits.

"It's not too bad." Tina replies, pulling the vest from her body, and I spy a hard nipple underneath, definitely without a bra covering it.

"Hmmmm. That's interesting." Tina says, looking down inside her vest.

"What's that?" I inquire.

"Oh, nothing. I hope the book comes in handy. I need to get back to work. Please come back if you need any other ideas." Tina backs away from with a smile.

"Thanks. I'll bring it back in a few days."

A few days later, I get Tina's panties. It's quite simple.

"Here's the book you lent me. Now I want your panties." My deep voice issues the directions ever so quietly yet again.

I'm rewarded with the bag containing her panties. With my nerves now soothed by Tina's willingness, I'm emboldened to go for it on my fourth visit. But first...

"Well, shoot. It's great to see you again, Zoo, but I really must be going."

"As always, thanks. You okay?"

"Yes, it's just that, well let's just say I'm not sure what's going on, but I need to get back to work." Tina says, walking away.

Watching her leave, I see her left hand reach around her ass and rub it ever so slightly. Yep, she's under my control now.

And so, we arrive at my fourth visit. Today, I push her to a spot where either she'll completely trust me henceforth, or I may never be allowed in the store again.

Walking into the store, I head to the back and wait for my prey. It's almost like she can sense my presence as her arrival occurs quickly.

"Hello Zoo. How may I serve you today?" Her voice sounds submissive in a way.

"Here is the second book I borrowed."

"Did it work for you?" Tina asks, taking the bag containing the book.

"Yes, indeed. It worked like a charm, but this bag is big enough for your shirt. I want it." I maintain the whisper as before.

"Please follow me." Tina directs.

Walking past the public restrooms in a small hallway at the back of the store, Tina leads me into the employee breakroom which is empty. Near the rear of the room is a set of lockers.

"So, Zoo. I have a question." Tina leads me behind the first row of lockers.

"Sure. What's up?" I ask.

"Do you know why I'm about to give you my shirt? I'm a little confused."

"First, give me the shirt."

Tina quickly takes her shirt off, and rearranges her vest to cover her bra. Taking the shirt, I absorb the sight of her skin.

"Actually, Tina, I want you to be wearing only the vest." My voice quivers just a little, but it's time to test her.

"As much as I'm afraid to, I just can't stop myself." With that, Tina whips off every last vestige of clothing, and presents herself to me completely naked. She is as glorious as I have imagined. The nipples jutting out from her breasts are completely hard, and perfectly rounded. Her shaved pussy is so tiny, and I can't wait to wrap my mouth around it. And, I can't wait to fuck her doggy style so I can grab her amazing ass.

"Go ahead and get dressed." I tell Tina. I can't have our secret exposed in here by accident.

Not moving a muscle, I watch Tina crawl back inside her clothes. First, she covers her tits with her bra, and then the smallest of thongs barely covers her tasty pussy. Tina's jeans fit her like a glove, and finally her shirt and vest complete her look.

"Thanks." I tell Tina as she is tying her shoes.

"What? What are we doing here?" Tina looks around at her surroundings.

"Are you ready for a story which might change your life forever?" I ask, as I sit beside Tina.

"I'm not sure. How did we get here?"

"That's part of the story. If you're willing, and I think you are, we are about to take a journey unlike anything you might have ever imagined." I'm trying to sell her on the idea.

"I'm not sure. I'm pretty disoriented. How bad is this going to be?"

"I'll stop anytime, and leave if you want, and never return."

"Okay. Let's hear it." Tina finishes her second shoe and looks me in the eyes.

"Essentially, I was able to gain access to your mind through a simple hypnosis process. Really, it's just the power of suggestion. By using simple words such as 'I' and 'Thanks', I'm able to access the part of your brain where you are able to follow basic commands. Without going into that part too much further, I use a very low frequency sound in my words when I want something from you." I scan her face for any problem before continuing.

"We made a very simple eye contact about two weeks ago, and from there, I've been uttering some suggestions for you to follow. I must say, you've been a very willing participant."

"Wait. Is that why I found my bra and undies in a bag in my locker?" Tina is piecing the puzzle together.

"Precisely. By the way, you were completely naked a few minutes ago."

"No way! Are you serious?" Tina smiles at me.

"Yep, right here. Can I buy you dinner?" I ask.

"Sure, but no crazy stuff in public. Yet. Can you suggest I get naked, then bring me out while I'm still undressed. I want to experience that." Tina winks at me.

Hook, line, and now officially sinker. I have this hot piece of ass not only doing what I want, but now she is a willing participant. How did I manage this?

"Pick your spot, and we'll do it." I can't wait to see what she wants to explore.

"If I like it, I'm yours. That's what I can promise." Tina tells me.

"Then I want to see your stockroom." I whisper every subtly.

"Right this way." Entranced, Tina leads me out.

The stockroom is at the end of the same hallway, and it's full of tall shelves just like you would expect. Finding a very full shelf, we walk behind it.

"Now, get out of your clothes." I direct.

Tina moves around with her back against a set of boxes, and slips off her shoes. As her pants come off, I can feel my cock rise. I wish we had discussed sex, and surely we will after this. Dropping her vest and shirt to the floor next to her shoes and pants, Tina wastes no time in pulling off her thong and bra. As she stands up to face me yet again, I take in the sight of her.

"Turn around." I tell her.

As Tina spins in place, I decide to make my move.

"Thanks." With precision, this is all I need to say.

"Oh my God! That is so cool!" Tina looks around.

"How do you feel?"

"Thank you so much. I'm enjoying this. Come here." Tina tells me.

As I approach her, Tina opens her arms, and we embrace. Bring her lips to mine, I can tell how turned on by the hotness of her tongue. Exploring mouths together, I can feel Tina's tits through my shirt. and I drop my hands to her hips to pull her as close as I can.

"We better get you dressed." I tell her.

"Yeah."

As I watch Tina get dressed for the second time today, I watch intently and happily catch her thong.

"A little souvenir for you to keep. I think you'll be getting many more." Tina tells me as she pulls her jeans up over her naked ass.

"With your tight ass and perfect tits, you'll stop wearing any underwear at all. I promise. When do you get off work?"

"Not soon enough. Meet me in a couple of hours for dinner by my little car parked out front." Tina directs.

"Sounds good." I give Tina one last kiss and we leave the stockroom together.

Returning a few hours later, I park outside next to the only small car in the lot, and wait for Tina. I'm glad she's not the closing manager tonight, or else we would be eating really late. Tina soon exits the building, with a slight hop in her step.

"Hey." I tell her.

"Hey you." Tina smiles.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask.

"Well, I know what I want you to eat. But, let's head over to this Thai place. Can we get my car later?"

"Sounds great. Jump in."

"Why don't we take this out of play." Tina states once inside the car.

As I start the car, she removes not only her store vest, but also her bra without taking off her shirt. It's a short drive to a neighboring shopping center, and Tina gladly lets me touch her knee as I drive.

Inside the restaurant, we spy a table toward the back of the restaurant, and seat ourselves close together in the booth. After placing our drink orders, I get to business.

"After I order our food, I want you to put your right hand in your pants and make yourself cum. Your right hand will be on my cock." I whisper.

She begins immediately after I place our order with the waitress. Looking me in the eyes, Tina's right hand disappears into her jeans, and her left hand firmly grasps my thigh then moves to my cock. I can see her right elbow move ever so slowly, and Tina's lips part as she breathes just a little bit more heavily.

"Thanks for touching me. Keep your right hand moving." I whisper to Tina.

"How? How is this possible?" Tina asks.

But, she keeps on stroking her pussy. Leaning over to take a drink, Tina keeps working her hand, and I take the opportunity to kiss her.

"My directions to you were to not stop, and you are unable to do so. Lose yourself with me. You're safe here."

Kissing me back, I can feel Tina disappear into herself. As her lips leave mine, I can sense the orgasm attacking her, but her hand keeps at it. Leaning her head into my shoulder, Tina falls limply against me and enjoys the waves overtaking her entire existence. Taking her hand out of her pants just as the waitress arrives, I wrap my right arm around her and hug her.

"I'm so tired. I hope I can eat." Tina states, sitting up.

"How did that feel?" I ask.

"Okay, I guess." Tina says, almost laughing at me.

"Well, that's just one possibility. What else might you want to experience now?"

"I just enjoy waking in the middle of whatever you tell me to do. It's such an arousing sensation. I want more at work. I want to go out and do more. I want to enslave myself to you at home, or wherever you deem fit. I think I can trust you."

"Oh, you can more than trust me. I'll take you places you've never considered. Mostly, you'll be surprised at how much you can do, even without my suggestions."

"Then, consider me as yours. I surrender you here and now." Tina's tone is quite serious, and I'm not about to pass up this opportunity.

"I want you to leave your car at the store tonight." I whisper into Tina's ear.

With that, Tina is mine for the fourth time today. Her willingness to submit makes her my ideal subject. Taking her outside to my car after dinner is the easy part. From there, I have the hard decision to make. As this is our first date, I decide to take her home.

With Tina safely inside my car, I head out. Her silence tells me I still have her under my control.

"Take off all your clothes." Soon, I am travelling through my neighborhood with a naked Tina at my side.

"Lean back. Put three fingers into your pussy. Move them in and out." Tina follows my directions, and is soon lightly moaning.

"Don't come yet." I'll edge her for a few more hours.

At my house, I park and leave the headlights on.

"Walk to the front door."

Tina exits the car and walks to the door, completely illuminated by my car's lights. Since they're on auto shutoff, I follow Tina after watching her for just a moment, and catch up to her at the door. Letting her inside, the room darkens as the car headlights go off.

"Go find carpet, and kneel down. Wait for me there."

Undressing, I wander momentarily and find Tina on her knees just inside the formal dining room. It was either here, or in a bedroom where she would find carpet. Standing before her, I swing my cock in front of her face. Tina makes no movement.

"Take my dick in your mouth."

As I harden inside her mouth, Tina makes no other movement, even with her tongue. I'll have to see about fucking her like this later. If this is any indication, sex may not be as much fun, but I bet I'll figure some way to enjoy it.

"Thanks. You feel good." I whisper for the final time tonight.

Looking up at me, Tina continues sucking and licking me. Taking my balls in one hand, half my cock in the other, Tina works her mouth and tongue around my dick so I'm brought to the brink very quickly, and fill her mouth with cum.

"Mmmmmm. That was the perfect way to find myself." Tina smiles at me with my cock still in her mouth.

As we head off to my bed, there is no need for any suggestions. Our lovemaking take hours. Licking every part of Tina gives me time to recover. Climbing on top of her, I place my cock in her mouth and then eat her pussy. Tina spreads her legs so her knees are behind my ears. This gives me access to all of her cunt and ass, and her taste is amazing.

Flipping around, we become one for the first time of this very busy day. As I plunge my cock into her, Tina moans and surrounds my hips with her legs. We stop moving, look each other in the eye, then kiss. Slowly, we begin our personal rhythms and move bodies in unison.

As we both cum at the same time, I think about who has whom under a spell. As much as I believe I have her right where I want her, I have to wonder...