The Pharmgen Research Corporation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 1943- Operation Husky, the Allied Invasion of Sicily, commences.

25 July- The Fall of the Fascist Regime in Italy. The Grand Council of Fascism registers a vote of no confidence against Benito Mussolini, establishes a new government, and places Mussolini under arrest.

2 September 1943- Allied Invasion of Italy.

1 October 1943- US Fifth Army captures Naples.

2 October 1943- US soldiers receive a shock when they're approached by a German oberst (colonel) who narrowly avoids being shot. They receive a greater shock when the German officer asks, in perfect Midwestern English, to see General Clark.

The "German" officer is revealed to be OSS officer Erich Höss, inserted into Italy months earlier to gather intelligence. His reports, transmitted at great risk, in secret to allied planners, are considered instrumental in facilitating the Invasion of Italy.

Erich Höss receives, for his service, a promotion to Colonel, and the Distinguished Service Cross.

Documents acquired through a contact (a disgruntled and disaffected German Wehrmacht officer whom Erich befriended at Yale), relating to the Thule Society's own experiments with Orgone energy are promptly sent to General Donovan.

December 1943- News reaches Michael Höss of an incident in Harbin, referred to as the Attack of The Harbin Bull Demon. While the details are scant, enough information is contained in the document, matching intelligence Michael gathered from other areas around China and the Pacific Theater.

The story, to an outsider, would be considered incredulous; details of a man-bull or bull-man terrorizing the city, after allegedly escaping a secret compound, qualifies, but for Michael, it confirms the existence of a secret project within the Japanese Army.

January 1944- Japanese cargo submarine, I-60 is sunk off Singapore, after returning from a long range mission to France. Salvage operations recover some of the cargo, including several items rumored to be from the Thule Society, and destined for a mysterious project in Manchu'kuo. The nature of the items remains a secret to the present day.

Information, however, finds its way to Michael, strengthening a theory of cooperation between the mysterious underground Thule Society and Black Section. He promptly sends his findings to General Donovan via coded communication, with a request to forward them to Erich.

February 1944- Wilhelm Reich claims a breakthrough in his Orgone research: body transformation through orgasm. His claims are officially dismissed by William Donovan, Albert Einstein, and other scientists, and will set the stage for his downfall.

Years later, claims of mysterious men in black suits, and Army uniforms, lingering near his house and cabin, plus an unknown substance found within, displaying similarities to the mucus found at the site of Rebecca Höss' disappearance, are added to the long list of conspiracy theories.

One prominent C-Theorist, however, will insist, vehemently, Reich's breakthrough is every bit as significant as the nuclear reaction in Chicago.

To Be Continued.