The Pharoah's Prisoner

Story Info
The Pharaoh punishes her prisoner.
1.3k words
3.78
15.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any actual person living or otherwise is completely accidental.

***

Dr. Kimberly Wellis was a decorated archeologist and treasure hunter who was celebrated and renowned all over the world. Even though she was relatively young she had earned heaps of praise for her willingness to go anywhere. The constant success and media coverage had turned her into an arrogant woman who was blinded to her own shortcomings. That arrogance is what got her into her current predicament.

Dr. Kimberly Wellis found herself in a nightmarish scenario. Her most recent expedition found her visiting the tomb of an ancient Pharoah, one who was rumored to have a treasure unlike any other but it was hidden deep inside his resting place and guarded by a curse. The good doctor was not one to care about small curses though, she had treasure to find. Assembling a team of renowned experts and adventurers she set off inside the tomb ready to claim the treasure for her own. As soon as she got into the heart of the tomb her team was confronted by hulking monsters who had the bodies of men but with the heads of jackals. Her team attempted to fight back using their guns but it was no use. The beasts ruthlessly slaughtered the men of her group but captured her and the other women.

The monsters figured out she was the leader and took her to an ornate room with a throne and a sarcophagus in the middle of it. The monsters left, dragging her remaining team with them and sealed the door. When the door closed fully she couldn't but notice the sarcophagus start to slide open. Each inch that it uncovered caused Kimberly to panic, what kind of abomination would rise?

She got her answer when from out of the tomb a large figure with almost charcoal black skin arose. He was distinctly human and showed no signs of being even remotely close to dead. Giving it her best guess she saw the figure had to be close to seven feet tall, with the physique of a god. He looked as if he was cut from marble with a physique that could make most bodybuilders jealous. He was adorned in several gold rings and an Usekh collar made of gold, it was obvious she was in front of the Pharoah. Around his waist, he wore a covering that was also made of the same golden material.

Dr. Kimberly wanted to run, she wanted to scream but found out she couldn't she was paralyzed by some unidentifiable feeling. "Kneel," the Pharoah commanded his voice reverberating off the walls. Kimberly knelt, she had no power over her body and felt compelled to follow every order the monster in front of her gave. "So you're the wench who dares ignore my curse?" he bellowed.

Kimberly suddenly found herself able to speak again, "I'm sorry sir, please allow me to show forgiveness". She was shocked almost disgusted by the words that came out of her mouth. Her entire life Kimberly never let herself be bossed around by anyone, it was easy for her. She was tall with amazing legs and a nice figure. Her green eyes and brunette locks gave her an image of professionalism but power that was rooted in her feminity. It was her weapon, a sure-fire way to get whatever she wanted however now it was going to be her downfall. As Kimberly gazed at the Pharoah she was met with a cruel look that was undercut with something else...lust.

"Forgiveness huh?" the Pharoah started, "How does a whore like you earn forgiveness?" The Pharoah approached her and stopped right in front of her face. From her kneeling position, Kimberly could clearly see the outline of his cock. Kimberly felt herself getting wet, she felt her mind going blank as she stared ahead.

Swallowing Kimberly responded, "Sir please let me show you." Kimberly felt her body move, reaching her hand up she untied the chord that kept the Pharoah's covering in place. Her eyes widened as the garment fell to the ground revealing a charcoal black cock. It was long easily a foot in length, thick as her wrist, and topped with a mushroom-shaped head. She licked her lips her body lusting after the tool in front of her. Kimberly took the organ in her hand and looked up to the Pharoah. He nodded his approval. She shoved as much as she could in her mouth, trying to gag herself.

The good doctor felt tears start to stream down her face, she wasn't sure if it was from her trying to consume the large phallus or the fact that she felt like she was being violated. Kimberly started bobbing her head covering the dick in thick globs of her spit. Even with her jaw feeling like it was going to go numb she kept going, she had no idea how long for. It was like she was possessed by the need to get the Pharoah off. Eventually, she felt him spasm a telltale sign he was about to cum. She shoved her face onto the cock and let the thick globs of cum shoot into her throat.

The Pharoah pulled himself out of Dr. Kimberly's mouth and shot his last few spurts over her face. Looking down at the woman he smiled before giving his next command. "Bend forward whore," he shouted. The Pharoah walked around her and knelt. Taking one of his hands he hooked himself into her shorts and yanked. The action was done in one fluid motion and caused the doctor to have a few scratches along her thighs. In her mind Dr. Kimberly was screaming out, she was on her knees in a tomb about to be raped by an ancient Pharoah. The only thing protecting her was the thin pink underwear she wore, but she knew that was no match. The Pharoah hooked his fingers into her panties and move them giving him access to her pussy and puckered asshole. Grabbing his cock he rubbed the head against her swollen pussy lips letting her own juices lubricate him.

Dr. Kimberly could only scream in pain as she felt the Pharoah enter her tight asshole from behind. She felt tears stream down her face and was able to yell out, "Stop not there please!" The Pharoah simply growled as he slapped her ass, then grabbed her hair yanking it back.

In a commanding voice, he spoke, "You give no orders whore, you will learn your place!" The way his voice boom reverberated around the room and Kimberly decided to shut her mouth. The Pharoah returned to his violation of her asshole, pistoning in and out without slowing down. The entire time Dr. Kimberly couldn't help but let the tears fall from her face, but silently prayed that she was taking everything that Pharoah could give. She was wrong. The Pharoah kept pushing into her but at a harder and more violent pace, one that shook the girl in a way she couldn't handle. Dr. Kimberly groaned as she felt the Pharoah shoot his load into her. The Pharoah withdrew himself and shot more of his semen onto the poor doctor.

Dr. Kimberly sat for a moment covered in the thick globs of cum. She let herself reflect as her tears poured and the shame overtook her, rising to her knees she looked around the room and noticed something that made her heart sink. The room had no door, no way of escaping...this new fact broke her. Looking at the Pharoah who smirked she hung her head low and said, "I'm not leaving am I?"

The Pharoah smiled a devilish grin before he pushed her back onto all fours. Settling behind her he lined himself up with her exposed pussy and in his commanding voice he said, "Whore...you are my prisoner!" Dr. Kimberly raised her ass in the air, giving the Pharoah better access. She knew she was trapped. She knew she would never escape. She knew she got herself into the situation. With no more tears left to cry she accepted her fate.