The Phoenix and the Ice Queen Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not near my daughter, so I'm good."

"It says 'and loved ones' you moron, and unlike you, she actually loves me."

Frank chose to ignore that last jab and said, "I've been watching you wussy boy," he smiled at his own pathetic jab.

Brandon chuckled and thought to himself in a sarcastic tone, "Yes, because stalking your daughters fiancé is definitely not violating the restraining order, what an idiot."

"I've been meaning to have a chat with you, but you're a hard man to find."

"Not really Frank, see I have a job and a woman I love, I'm usually near one of those two things, oh and a family, but you would not know about any of that stuff, would you Frank?"

"Shut up! You disrespectful, pussy whipped, wussy boy hiding in his girlfriend's skirts. In my day we had more respect for a girl's father."

Brandon smiled, "Oh yes Frank, knocking up a girl, then grudgingly marrying her, and making her life hell for it is a REAL classy way to do things."

Frank again ignored it or did not hear it as he smiled and said, "Wait, you're worse than pussy whipped, cause you ain't getting any, since theres no way that cunt daughter of mine is putting out, though a real man would have taken it, that's what I did." Then after a pause to make sure Brandon understood he added with a wide grin, "I bet I've had her more times than you have wussy boy." Frank then laughed.

Brandon's blood ran cold and he saw red, Mel's rapist had not been some punk teen or an unknown assailant, it had been her own piece of human trash father, because of course it had. Everything about Mel's problem, her hatred of her father and her past all made sense in the light of this dark revelation. Forget the police and the restraining order, there were special circles of hell reserved for men like Frank. Though, Brandon realized even other prisoners in jail would look down on a man like Frank if his crimes were ever made known.

Brandon took a deep breath and resisted the urge to punch the man, then somehow gathering his thoughts, he started in on the man still laughing at his own crass joke, "You, Frank, would not know a real man if he sat on you, you piece of human filth. You're right on one thing though. It is custom to ask a girl's father permission, but you're not her father, she has made that abundantly clear in the time I've known her that you lost that privilege years ago, and now I know why.

"No, I don't hide behind my fiancée, she's a big girl who is more than capable of taking care of herself. She can certainly deal with you or anyone else on her own, she doesn't need me to fight her battle, and more importantly for this discussion, I don't need her to fight mine. If I haven't come to 'face you,' as you say, its because you're not even a man anymore Frank, just a sorry excuse for one. You have no respect for anyone, especially yourself by the looks of you, and you clearly have no honor or you would not have made, much less laughed at, that last remark. I on the other hand have complete respect for many people including my fiancée, who I love and respect more than anyone in the world, which are usually things a real father would want in his daughter's fiancée by the way, if that makes me 'pussy whipped' then so be it." Brandon paused to take a breath and again fought down the urge to hit the man, knowing that would only sink himself down to Frank's level.

"As for that last comment," Brandon began again, "There really are no words, accept to say that you truly are no man at all. Any man who resorts to rape is no longer a man, and a piece of garbage that has the gall to brag about it, is worse than filth. To brag about raping your own daughter? There is no term vile enough for that, there just isn't. It's no wonder she's taking my name instead of being associated with yours, that's right Frank your super feminist daughter is taking her husband's name, that's how much she despises you and your name. It's clear you have zero respect for the cops or a restraining order, so hear this, leave and never come back. Mel is no longer a part of you, or yours to protect. If you've followed me enough you know what I do, and I may not be much, but with one anonymous post on the right board online I can make your almost pitiful existence now seem like paradise compared to the level of personal hell you'll descend to. There are people out there who would rip your life apart free of charge if they knew who you are, and even half of what you have done, and believe me you do not want to be on the wrong side of their wrath.

"So, here's the deal Frank, you're going to go back to Boston, or wherever the hole you crawled out of is, and you're going to stay the hell away from me and my family, which includes Mel and her mother now, or I make your life hell. Am I understood?"

He saw Frank nod and shuffle away, when he was out of sight, Brandon went back into the apartment to continue unpacking and to try to enjoy the rest of his night. He hoped he would not need his threat, but he certainly could back it up. As the bile rose in his throat thinking about what Frank had done, he was tempted to do it anyways, but he would give Frank a chance to redeem himself. He knew what one of the hackers he would contact would do, and if anyone deserved it, it was someone like Frank, but he had said he would wait to be provoked, and unlike Frank he was a man of his word. He just hoped Frank would not cause any significant disturbances, like say, at the wedding.

More troublesome in the long run was the new knowledge of who had been Mel's rapist. Mel still had not brought herself to reveal that detail and now Brandon knew. Perhaps it was for the best Brandon now knew and could help her better now that he did, and she did not need to tell him. Though he was certain she could never know that he knew because that meant revealing what Frank had done. That relationship was messy enough without adding fuel to the fire. Mel may not have wanted or needed Brandon's protection from Frank, but she was going to get it anyway. Maybe it was some head strong male caveman instinct, or maybe he just loved his fiancée too much to let Frank and the pain and destruction he caused near the woman he loved. It might come at a dear price if Mel ever found out, but he hoped she would understand if that time ever came, that he had done what he did out of love for her. That would just have to be enough.

Chapter 6

Brandon was relieved to find that Frank seemed to have gotten the hint as he had not been heard from. Nor, to Brandon's further relief, had Mel learned of his visit. Someone else had though. A few days after his run in with Frank, Andi called him.

"Heard you had a run in with that bum that shall not be named."

"I did, and how do you know that?"

"Brandon, if you think I'm leaving Kelly's mental well-being to the Boston PD you are sorely mistaken. I have a PI keeping tabs on that idiot."

"Then why was your PI here?"

"He has the bum followed wherever he goes, especially when he learned the destination was Chicago. The PI was sure he was coming to hassle Mel, I was surprised to learn he paid you a visit."

"It was an enlightening conversation to be sure, and I only hope it was bluster, but I can't imagine any decent human being boasting about what he was, no matter how drunk they were. Did he really..." Brandon paused not really able to finish that question.

"Rape Mel?" Andi finished for him, "Yes, I'm sad to say he did, and Kelly on numerous occasions. I've told both of them he should be in jail, but Kelly would not press charges after they left him, and I found out why when Mel finally admitted the truth while at Harvard. Kelly wanted to spare Mel the pain of having to admit that young that her father had sexually abused her. By the time Mel admitted it to me, both had moved on and the bums life without them had fallen apart, so I settled for getting a restraining order and I have him followed. Its also the reason Kelly and I are so close, I've kind of been her protector and confidant ever since."

"So you and she aren't a couple then? If you don't mind me asking, I've always kind of wondered."

"Nope, Kelly is straight, believe it or not, but I doubt she'll ever trust a man with her heart again. Not after what the bum put her and her child through. Though maybe, as you have been a light in the dark for not only Mel, but Kelly as well."

"Just them? I don't suppose I've changed you mind at all."

"I trust men just fine, I just have never seen need of one in my life full time. I have my work and that's enough for me. I will say you certainly have impressed me, especially given the latest report from the PI. It seems whatever you said back to the bum made him fly straight home, a few days earlier than he was planning I might add. Something you said got through in ways the restraining order clearly has not, so thank you."

"I take it Mel knows none of this?"

"Correct, and I feel its best to keep it that way. The bum has ruined enough of her life without this, but after this I'll worry less about her. You know the score now and have shown your willingness to defend her. I'll admit Brandon, I may have misjudged you a bit."

Brandon smiled and thanked her for the call, before hanging up and processing the information. At least Frank was taking his threat seriously, Brandon just hoped it would be enough.

When the wedding came both the rehearsal, and wedding itself, were Frank free. The rehearsal had a small hiccup, as is to be expected, but everything was ironed out for the next day's ceremony.

Brandon was sufficiently awestruck when he saw his beautiful bride come down the aisle, escorted by a beaming Andi, wearing a dress that was definitely not something most people would have expected of Mel, but one she looked gorgeous in. As good as the dress was though, in Brandon's opinion, the best part of watching Mel come down the aisle was seeing the wide excited smile on her face as their eyes met.

After a quick ceremony, the couple was introduced, again to people's surprise, as Mr. and Mrs. Metcalf, and again Mel just smiled. Pictures followed and then it was on to their reception. Where Andi led things off with a toast on behalf of Mel's mother.

"Good evening, for those who do not know me, my name is Andi Grace and I have been asked to give the traditional toast given by the brides parents. As Mel's father is no longer deserving of that title, and Mel's mother, Kelly, is not big on speeches she has asked me to step in. I first met Mel when she was 14, eager for some kind of work to help her mother make ends meet since she had no father. I could see, even then, that this was a determined young lady who had been through hell and was willing to fight her way out. I also saw a fire in her that told me she would go places if given opportunity, so I found office work for her at first. It was only after meeting with her mother one night that I realized how bad their situation was and my admiration for my young charge only grew. She also proved extremely smart and capable and was soon out working most of our new hires out of college. Realizing what a special young woman I had the fortune of stumbling on, I took her as my charge, and while helping her mother get on her feet also became great friends with Kelly, who I found equally impressive.

"Since then Mel has continued to astound me with her accomplishments. Graduating Valedictorian from her high school, running her own business in college, and graduating with honors from Harvard, where she earned her MBA. Not that she stopped there, in her time since graduating, she has already made quite a name for herself at her current company, where she has been working directly with the CEO on assignments. As if that was not enough, she is also working with her fiancé and her close friends to start her own software firm here one day. To say Kelly and I could not be prouder of Mel is a vast understatement."

When she paused, Brandon grabbed his glass sure she was about to call the toast without saying anything about him, but Mel stopped him, and grabbed his hand.

Andi had apparently noticed this and smiled, "Now, now Brandon I'm not finished, after all Kelly at least has affection for you so I feel if I'm speaking in her stead I should tell you how glad she is Mel met you, and how glad she is to have you join the family. That she could not have imagined a better son-in-law, or that if Mel tried she could not have found a better man more suited for her in every way than you are. I should say that because, well," Andi paused and smiled. She then looked at Mel's mom and then back at him before continuing, "Because quite honestly I could not agree more."

"As I was about to say before I was doubted, now Mel has not only found professional success, but personal fulfillment as well. I have to admit when I first met you Brandon, I did not see much in you, Kelly did, but I did not. I could not imagine anyone worse for our Mel's life and career, than a guy like you, now I cannot imagine anyone better. You respect her deeply as anyone can see, you do not fear her ambition, you embrace and nurture it. You make her happier than I have ever seen my charge in the time I've known her. You are the kindest, most caring and selfless man I have ever had the pleasure to know. Yet you have a strength and a patience to you that boggles my mind. You have restored not only Mel's faith in men, but my own, and you have driven her to greater personal and professional heights than I can have ever imagined for her. You really are all Kelly and I could have wished for Mel, and what's more, and I say this with the utmost sincerity. Mel truly is lucky to have you in her life. So without further ado, to the new Mr. and Mrs. Metcalf, may the years bring them happiness and success."

After the toast was finished they had quick speeches from Amber, the Matron of Honor, and Brandon's brother, the best man. Both had pleasant things to say about both of them, and both Mel and Brandon were very touched by all the speeches, but Andi's especially. Andi simply did not give out praise or show emotion very often, and it was nice to hear she thought so high of both of them.

The rest of the evening was simply magical, and as it was nearing its close, Katy found them admiring a particular ice sculpture of a Phoenix with its wings wrapped around a woman in regal robes, the bride and groom in a similar pose. The small blonde smiled as she saw them, "you two are just too much sometimes." She shook her head grinning, "but it's a great piece of art, I'm glad it turned out so well, when I told the sculptor what I had in mind he thought I was nuts, but he pulled it off. Nothing on its inspiration though. Clearly you love the sculpture, what did you think of the wedding?"

"Oh, my god Katy, it was the best, thank you so much for all your hard work." Mel said smiling and hugging her.

"Thanks, I'm glad you're happy with everything. I'm going to head out, the hall staff has it from here, I just wanted to say goodbye and thank you for being such a great couple to work with. I wish you the best."

"You headed back east tomorrow?" Brandon asked as he gave her a goodbye hug.

"Yes, I love it here, but I miss Alex and he's got a rare few weeks at home so I'm flying out in the morning." Katy replied smiling.

"Well keep in touch Katy, you were more than a planner, I view you as a friend now, I hope you feel the same." Mel said and Katy nodded tears in her eyes.

"And feel free to visit anytime, we'd be glad to have you," Brandon added.

"I might just do that," Katy said hugging them both, she pulled Brandon into a kiss and whispered, "thank you for your birthday, it meant more than you'll ever know," in his ear. It was the only time any of them had spoken of his birthday surprise.

"You were most welcome, have a safe trip home." Brandon said.

After she left Mel asked, "What was that all about?"

"No idea, she just seemed really glad I liked my birthday gift from you this year."

They would have thought more on it, but just then their friends pulled them onto the dance floor and Katy's goodbye got lost in the remainder of the night.

The next morning they were headed for, where else, Puerto Rico. Their first night they had the dinner on the water and smiled to see the same waiter they had had on their last visit.

He grinned ear to ear upon seeing them saying, "I had a feeling about you two."

The newlyweds enjoyed their dinner and the view before turning in, much earlier than the previous time. After all there was much less to discuss and something they were eager to do this time.

When they got back to the room Mel looked up at him, her love for him visible in her eyes, and said, "I'm yours babe, in every way possible. Take me, please?"

She almost seemed to be pleading with him at the end. Brandon smiled and nodded, lifted her into his arms, and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently on it. He took his time as he began to kiss her and caress the toned body. As the kissing heated up, he methodically removed her clothing, expanding his kissing and caressing to other parts of her body, until she was naked and he was between her thighs, teasing her, before licking her moist pussy.

Realizing what he was doing, she tried to stop him, and insisted she wanted something else there besides his tongue, but her efforts were halfhearted and Brandon had no trouble pushing through. Within a few minutes he had her gasping in pleasure, as she climaxed. He rose and laid with her for a minute or so, while she came down from her high.

He knew she was ready when she looked at him with lustful eyes, kissed him hungrily, before she practically ripped his clothes off him. She then leaned down to take his achingly hard shaft in her mouth.

He stopped her though, resolved to put that somewhere else, and told her so. She smiled and rolled onto her back, and spread herself for him silently saying, 'then do it big boy, I'm ready."

He moved on top of her, and was pleased that there was no trace of fear, even as the tip touched, and parted her nether lips. He entered her slow and she shuddered, but not in pain, so he kept slowly plumbing her depths until he was fully in her. Then he began slowly and lovingly thrusting in and out of her, feeling her get wetter with each stroke, and loving the sound of her moans of pleasure. Feeling she was ready he began to speed up and thrust harder. His bride beneath him loved every second of it as she wrapped her legs around him and hung on for dear life. She came, hard, not long after and he followed suit filling her with his warm load.

He rolled off her catching his breath, pulled her into his arms and asked, "So darling, how was that?"

"Awesome!" Mel gasped out, "We need to do that more, a lot more. Let me know when you're ready for round two, I'd like to try riding you like my proxy did, that looked fun.

The memory of his birthday made him stir and Mel just smiled, and used her mouth to get him ready the rest of the way, before mounting him. She did not have Katy's skill, but she made up for it with pure enthusiasm and stamina. Despite both having climaxed not long before she had them both on the edge soon after she began. Both came again and Mel collapsed onto his chest his cock still buried in her.

"Oh yes, a lot more," Mel mumbled as she snuggled into his chest and sighed in pleasure.

Brandon had no objections and for the rest of the trip it seemed Mel was looking to make up for lost time. She wanted him everywhere, including on her ATV, while in park of course, which they somehow figured out how to do without hurting themselves or damaging the ATV.

On their final night, he asked her why the shift she just shrugged and said she was finally free to express her desires.