The Phone Call

Story Info
A woman has some fun with her friend on the phone.
2k words
4.33
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie collapsed onto the couch. The day had been uneventful to the point that it had grown quite boring. She grabbed the remote hoping to find something on tv to seduce her mind if only for a few hours. She began flipping through the channels only to quickly realize that none of the programs offered any form of entertainment.

Her channel surfing was soon interrupted by her phone ringing on the table in front of her. She puts down the remote and answers the call.

"Hello?" she's quickly greeted with the reply. It was her friend Tay.

"Kylie, I'm so glad you answered. I really need someone to talk to." her voice was filled slightly with anger and sadness.

"Yeah, I'm here. What's wrong?" her voice sympathetic with an undertone of worry. She relaxed into the corner of the couch her yoga pants riding up into her thighs. She pushed her brown hair behind her ears and straightened her black hoodie as she listened to her friend vent.

Apparently she and her boyfriend Dave had gotten into another argument. The two had been on shaky ground the past couple weeks and it seemed she needed a friend to hear out her troubles. Kylie listened closely to her friend, absentmindedly rubbing her thigh with her free hand. Tay keeps talking about how Dave is such an ass and how he should realize how lucky he is.

Kylie agrees in response, but begins to feel a stirring between her legs. She soon discovers that her caressing has caused her to become turned on. She feels the desire start to build but Tay is still going on about her problem. She knows this conversation won't be over soon so decides to alleviate the pressure building inside her.

Her hand travels further up her leg until it reaches the spot that was beginning to ache for attention. Her fingers trace the outline of her lips, leaving tingling sensations as they roamed over her growing arousal. Tay is still talking and Kylie is growing more and more aroused by the second. To the point where she is now rubbing her pussy through her clothes.

Her heart rate quickens slightly as she begins to indulge in the pleasure. Her hand providing long, deep strokes to the area between her legs. Her breathing was beginning to grow deeper and she had to focus to make sure her actions weren't discovered by her friend. She could feel her cum begin to soak through her pants as Tay showed no signs of ending their conversation. She slides off the clothes covering her lower body hoping to relieve the pressure building within her. Her grey yoga pants and black panties ending up a wet pile on her floor. Her wet pussy immediately cools against the air providing a stark contrast to the heat burning inside.

Giving up the fight with her body she decides to go ahead and enjoy what she's begun. Her hand rubs across her wet lips; the touch sending tingling waves of pleasure through her body. Her fingers spread apart her pussy letting the cool air reach inside her hot cavern. She gently puts a finger inside, touching the tip to her slick walls. Her body shudders from the small shock of stimulation. A string of her juices bridges the gap as she pulls her hand away. Holding it up in front of her she studies the sticky moisture between her fingers. She brings it closer to her lips, her lust addled body craving the sweet nectar.

Tay was still talking as she brought her fingers inside her mouth. The chilled cum warmed instantly against her tongue as she moaned silently tasting the sweet fluid. Her eyes closed and she released a heavy breath as she received some small compensation to her arousal. Off in the distance she heard her friends voice still chatting about her problems, and her own breaking her silence with a short "yea" and "uh-huh" here and there. Her only concern at the moment was getting release for her orgasm she unwittingly built.

Her hand traveled back down between her legs. She spread them wide giving her full access to her burning pussy. Her hand ran along her lips, each stroke stoking the fire burning inside. Her back arched and she moaned breathlessly as her fingers began to probe the warm flesh within. Her hips began to slowly rock against her palm while her body was bombarded with shocks emanating from her core. She stuggled not to make a sound that would tip off her friend as to her actions. It became even more difficult once her palm brushed against her sensitive button.

The slight contact had her choking back a sudden squeal that threatened to escape her lips. The jolts she received from playing with her clit were mind numbing and she knew it would eventually cause her to scream out. Despite the risk she kept going, her thumb and index finger pulling back the hood containing her little pink friend. Each stroke sent waves of pleasure through her body. Each wave making her pelvic muscles contract, and each contraction causing her breath to hitch sharply. She knew she should stop before her friend realized what was going on, but the bliss was just too overwhelming. Her responses had devolved into barely contained moans while she desperately tried to fight the urge to bring herself to climax.

Her hand was covered in her cum, and she could feel sweat begin to form on her body. Reluctantly she managed to halt her ministrations long enough to regain her senses and resist her body's temptations. She set the phone on the table for a moment as she pulled off her black hoodie then with some effor the skin tight lavendar shirt beneath. She tossed the shirt to the pile with the rest of her clothes as well as the black bra she removed a moment later. She took a moment to stretch her slender body, letting her small breasts point their hardened nipples toward the ceiling. She really wished her friend would hurry up and finish talking. She didn't know how much longer she could withstand her horny desires. Replacing the black hoodie and zipping it up she decided to walk outside to take her mind off her masturbation session.

She grabbed her phone and headed right towards the double glass doors that led to the balcony. Luckily for her there was a stone wall around the balcony which concealed her naked lower half. Exactly what she wanted, a way to keep her aroused while simultaneously making sure she didn't go too far. She stepped outside feeling the warm air caress her small ass. Kylie walked toward the ledge and leaned against the stone still listening to her friend have a one-sided conversation.

The people passed by, some not paying her any attention others casting quick glances in her direction. She felt that those that looked her way could somehow see through the stone wall and see her bare body clearly. The thought made her excited and only reminded her of how turned on she was. More passed and with each pair of eyes that looked her way her arousal only grew more and more. Her friend was telling her about the events that led to the argument when her mind was filled with the need for more exhibitionism.

She knew exactly what to do. Her eyes shut for a few moments as she relaxed and began to piss right out in the open. Sure she was hidden from view, but the idea that people were looking at her while she peed made her quite excited. Her legs were closed tightly together as she relieved herself unabashedly. She could feel the hot liquid run down her legs and puddle around her feet. She stared back at the people passing, smiling and waving at some as she continued to urinate. She rubbed her feet against her legs as her pee continued to flow down them. She wiggled her toes through the warm stream as it fell to the floor where it was rapidly cooling. Kylie squeezed her pelvic muscles wringing every last drop from her body that she could. As the last bit dripped away she played with her feet in the puddle below, splashing and causing the liquid to splatter everywhere.

Her body was tense with desire. Even the slight breeze blowing against her pussy was enough to make her shudder from the stimulation. She continued feigning interest in the phone call. Her responses with a slight undertone of disgruntled impatience. She decided she couldn't wait any longer. She turned and rushed back inside making a beeline straight for the couch. Her legs were still wet with pee and it began to stain the carpet as she walked briskly toward her destination. Kylie hurriedly removed her hoodie and sunk into the couch spreading her legs open as far as possible.

The first touch made her body jerk from the wait. She had to bite her lip to keep from crying out and revealing her actions. Tay kept talking but her voice was distant to her mind. All she could hear was the blood rushing through her body as she became flushed with excitement. Drops of pee mixed with cum dripped from her pussy lips and onto the couch. It wasn't long before her entire hand was soaked. Her breasts heaved as her fingers worked their way deep inside her. Her walls were slick and squeezed tightly around her hand. Soon she began to buck slightly against her palm, each thrust causing her clit to brush against the soft flesh.

Her eyes were shut tight as wave after wave rocked her body to ecstasy. Each mini spasm causing parts of her body to jerk in delight. Her legs were shaking and she was gasping silently for air as she struggled to remain quiet. Her fingers found each of her sensitive spots easily through extensive practice. They spread her pussy and thrusted inside her almost as if of their own will. Each finger seeming to work independently of the others to hit all her pleasure spots at once.

She was getting close now. The room began to fade as her climax neared it peak. She squealed, or maybe it was just in her mind. It didn't matter, all she wanted was to get the release she so desperately craved. Her small tits bounced as she fucked her hand. Her nipples pointing straight out tingling fiercely from excitement. Another imagined groan as she writhed and squirmed on the couch like a woman possessed. In a way she was. Possessed by her lust and wanton desires to the point that nothing could have stopped her from achieving orgasm.

Her brown hair plastered across her face and stuck to the sheen of sweat that had formed as her mind was taken over by the carnal beast within. Her ass clenched tightly as her pussy began to pull her deeper inside. She rotated her hand to where she could squeeze her clit between her thumb and forefinger. The sensation was mind numbing as she applied various pressure to the small bundle of nerves. Her remaining digits curled upward in the familiar way until they were stimulating her most sensitive spot inside her.

A few strokes was all it took. Soon her vision exploded with sparks and her body convulsed as she spasmed uncontrollably. Her pussy threatened to crush her hand while her clit throbbed as she came. She bit her lip hard, moaning desperately as she finally reached the height of her climax. Her body fell onto the couch. She wasn't even aware she had lifted herself from its confines. She breathed deeply as she basked in the afterglow of such an intense experience. In the distance she thought she could hear someone calling her name, getting closer each time.

Her eyes shot open as she remembered the phone call she had been having.

"KYLIE!" the voice basically shouted on the other end.

"Yea!" she responded breathlessly as she fumbled with the phone for a moment. Her heart was beating rapidly from exhaustion, elation, and slight nervousness.

"Were you just..." Tay's voice trailed off as she left the question open. Not wanting to admit the truth of what they both knew had just happened.

"What!? I was just...it..." Kylie fumbled for words. Her cheeks began to redden slightly as she wondered what she could do to talk her way out of such a predicament.