The Photo

Story Info
The best Photo I ever took.
1.8k words
2.78
34.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the best Photo I have ever taken in my life hanging on the wall of my office. I am an amateur wanta be artist. But I am very proud of the photo. No one knows who my subject person is. It happens to be my wife, fully nude in shadow. She is looking back at the camera full face but she is very shadowed and her face is very hard to see. And even if you know it is her you can't be sure. But one breast is caught out of the shadows and is displayed beautifully. Her belly is arched and sexy and the line of a thigh is fantastic. It is a beautiful pose in the doorway of an old long abandoned house.

Many, Many people have flattered me with praise on the picture. But no one has ever ask who she is in the picture. I am very proud of it and would tell them it is Cheryl. The picture has been there a long time as I said. Morgan Chambers walked into my office just to look at my photo. He had heard about it. He stood silently for maybe ten minutes. Then he said in a very soft voice.

"David your Photo is more than just good. It is one of the best I have ever seen. And in part it is the subject in it."

"Thank you Morgan, I am very flattered you think so."

"Is there a chance I could hire her to pose for me. I love pictures of old places like where she is posed."

"I have no idea if she would consider being a model for you?"

"I don't mean to be forward David, but I am sure your subject in your photo is your wife? Would you object to her doing work for me if she is willing to?"

"You desire her to pose nude for you Morgan?"

"She is a beautiful subject and yes I would be pleased if she'd pose for me, much like your pose of her."

"She is in the other office right now Morgan you can ask her. and I have no objections to her doing so."

Morgan went into the other office to talk to my wife. Just a bit about Morgan, he is a very strange talented dude. He looks funny he is bald with the fringe hair around the edges. He has a lazy eye that trails very slow. And he is pudgy. In short he is not very good looking and he is fat. But My God is he talented. He was gone in talking to Cheryl for over an hour before he came out. When he did he said simply.

"She agreed to do it and I will pick her up Monday morning."

And he left.

She came from her office into mine a couple hours later.

"Morgan said you were okay if I modeled for him?"

"I told him he could ask you and if you wanted to do it?"

"He is a strange guy. But I know how talented he is. He talked me into it."

"You did agree to do it then?"

"He wanted to see you? In the nude? Here in your office?"

"Yes here in my office."

"And did he get to?"

"Yes, I posed for him for nearly forty minutes and he took over a hundred pictures. He wanted to see me from lots of angles to see how he liked my body the most. He loves your photo of me in your office. He hopes for one as good."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I did I was very comfortable being nude for him. I am looking forward to Monday.

Monday morning came and I watched my wife walk out and get into the car with him and they drove away. He dropped her off that evening at 6:30pm. I had dinner ready and we ate.

"So how did it go?"

"He is very demanding and he is hands on. He has had his hands on me every where moving me here and there, wanting this wet and that wet so the light reflects just right. He has sucked on my nipples enough I am horny as hell I need a good fucking but he told me we couldn't he wants me that way says I'll pose better."

"He is a strange guy."

"He is that and I think he has the ugliest cock on the planet."

"He showed it to you?"

"No he just takes it out anywhere and pisses. He is uncut. I've never seen one uncut before except in pictures. He never pulls the skin back he just pisses out through the skin."

"Is he big?"

"It is very thick, I have no idea how long it is."

They left at 8am the next morning. I had a busy day and gave very little thought to my wife and Morgan Chambers. I went home about 6pm and started dinner. It was ready by 7pm and I had it waiting. It was nearly 9pm when she came in the door.

She was relieved dinner was ready again And we sat down and sate. I could see she was stressed and seemed tired.

"It was a very long day."

"Yes it was and Morgan is an ass hole. He is so demanding and pushy. He doesn't keep his hands off me. He says it makes me a better model to be horny. He tries to keep me that way. He tells me he is going to fuck me and take pictures of me fresh fucked. He is just an ass hole."

"Has he tried to fuck you?"

"Well I don't think so but his mind games are so hard to figure out, I am not really sure? He has posed me in some very perverse poses. spread wide for his camera and he has licked me."

"Your clit?"

"Yes, he is very good with his tongue."

"You let him?"

"He just did it and once he started I just couldn't stop him, the I didn't want to."

"Is he going to fuck you?"

"No of coarse not I could never let him do that."

"But had it been his cock he stuck in you instead of his tongue? Could you have stopped him?"

"Oh God I was so hot. No I couldn't have stopped him. I need to not go tomorrow. I just can't pose for him anymore."

"But you agreed to pose all week for him."

"You think I should do the rest of the week for him?"

"Yes I do."

"But he has told me he is going to fuck me and I think he will do it."

"Is he pushing you and getting good photos?"

"Is what he is doing to you sexually making you a better model for him?"

"Well yes, it probably is, yes."

"You remember the day we took your picture on my wall?"

"Yes, I was so ready for sex that day I could hardly stand it."

"You are at your best when you know you'll get sex soon after you pose."

"But I may not be able to get home to you for hours later?"

"Yes I know that Cheryl, I am not the one posing you and getting you to that level to pose, he is."

"Are you saying that the man doing this to make me pose my best is who my sexual focus should be on?"

"Well that probably makes the most since, yes."

"So you are saying that Morgan is likely going to fuck me tomorrow?"

"No sweetheart, I am saying likely our life style will change tomorrow, because Morgan Chambers is likely going to has sexual rites to you after tomorrow. And we both know if it happens tomorrow he will take you when he wants you the rest of the week. And I know you well enough to know that your head is connected to your heart enough that once this starts, when he calls you, the short trip in to the city to his bed will happen any time he wants you."

"You really think this strange goofy man will have that kind of pull on me?"

"I believe that is very likely Dear."

They left at 8am the next morning. The day went as most of mine do I was very busy and got home about 5pm. Cheryl wasn't home yet. I started dinner again and had it ready when she came in just after 7pm. We ate a quiet meal and the after I ask how her day went?

"Morgan is very long as well as very thick."

"Too long for you?"

"No but almost."

"When did you find out?"

"He took me the first time about 11am this morning."

"So you gave in to him?"

"I am not sure you should say I gave in to him or that he just took me? You know how arrogant Morgan is. It was like he made me think it was my idea."

"And was it?"

"I don't know. I knew it was going to happen and I knew I couldn't or wouldn't stop it so we might as well get it over with."

"And was it what you thought it would be?"

"Not at all. Morgan is one of the homeliest men I have ever met. Nothing sexy about him, but everything about him is sexual. And his cock is a member of living sexual amazement. He can fuck like a GOD. His cock makes me feel more female than I have ever felt."

"And now you have hurt my ego."

"No my Love, you are the love of my life, my husband and my lover, sex with you is my life level and stable. Morgan is sex at it's wildest. He makes me feel like a slut, or whore, he brings the animal out in me. The desire is crazy intense. "

"You said the first time?"

"Yes he took me again this afternoon and again just before he dropped me off tonight."

"So was it like I told you?"

"Baby it was better each time he fucked me and my poses got better and better. Yes he is much more than a fun fuck much more."

"So you'll fuck him anytime he wants you like I said?"

"Probably very hard for me not too He is great sex."

We had very good sex that night when we went to bed. She needed to show me how much she loved me and that she was still my woman and my wife. But her pussy had been tamed.

They left at 8am the next morning and didn't return until after 6pm that evening and I could tell by her eyes he had fucked the living shit out of her that day.