All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot'

by BaileyL

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dmwriterdmwriteralmost 13 years ago
Hot Stroll

I enjoyed the way you painted a picture of a loving couple, caught up in their own passions, and being aroused by their exhibitionism. I would have loved being a bird watching from a nearby tree.

drmac100drmac100almost 13 years ago
Greay short story

Great short story. I really like have had a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

nice stories .Loved them both

LisbethElliotLisbethElliotalmost 13 years ago
Loving this couple!

Mike and Judy have all the fun! I would love to have dinner at their house. LOL You have a great talent for story telling. As hot as the sex is (and it's very hot),the emotional ties between them makes it even better. I can't wait to see the next adventure for Mike and Judy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fr: squarey

Another wonderful story with them. Again, very dynamic in revealing the personalities of the characters. Taking your time with an open that sets mood and physical description is oh so important. They have an intimacy and they have very sexy sex. The premise -- I ADORE! The photo shoot is hot. Her masturbating for him, very hot. Oh, the subsequent... also, hot.

Gus AsparGus Asparalmost 13 years ago
Delicious!

Another deliciously erotic story. The cock-hardening effect of the wet patch on her pants is a very nice touch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous