The Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said. "I think she is."

"Okay," Nicole said. She stood with the camera, not moving, staring at me. She seemed to be hesitating, weighing something in her mind. Finally she raised the camera and said, "Okay, take off the boxers."

I hesitated only a moment, allowing that moment to marvel at what she was asking. But I was too eager. I lifted my ass off the chair and slid my boxers down. My cock sprung out, standing rigid. Nicole gasped. Then I kicked my shorts off and sat back, naked, on display for Nicole. My cock was throbbing, standing straight up, so hard it was almost red, the veins almost visibly pulsing.

"Holy shit," Nicole breathed.

I grabbed it at the base, squeezing, holding it up. Trying not to cum. After a moment standing frozen, staring, Nicole leaned in and started taking pictures, moving around, framing multiple angles. All the while I tried to breathe steadily, holding my cock, squeezing it, just trying to keep my imminent orgasm at bay.

Are you gonna show me? Emily said.

I took a moment to type, Yes

Mmmmm please hurry baby

I looked at Nicole. She was reading over my shoulder. She looked very flushed, her face bright red. She had barely spoken, I realized.

"Okay," she said, and she pulled a cord out of her pocket, the connector for the camera.

She leaned over me, glancing at my cock. She plugged the camera into the computer, and after a moment a folder opened up on the screen, with a series of thumbnails of the pictures she'd been taking. I noticed, before she hurriedly opened one up, that it looked like she had not deleted any she'd taken of me yet. It also appeared there were some interspersed that showed herself in various positions, though I didn't have time to see any detail. The screen was taken over with the image she'd opened, and from there she could scroll through.

The image that came up was taken at an upward angle. You could just see my face, looking at the camera, looking flushed, but the foreground was dominated by my cock, standing tall from my fist.

"Holy shit," Nicole muttered again. She scrolled through a few, all showing variations of the same theme, from different angles. I said nothing, did nothing, just sat back and continued the fight not to cum.

"This one," Nicole said finally, returned to the folder view, dragged an icon into Emily's chat window, then closed the folder, again before I could get a good view of what else was in there.

Then, still without any input from me, Nicole hit send.

My chat window with Emily filled with a picture of me, naked. My cock looked engorged, standing out from my clenched fist. You could just see my face behind it, looking toward the camera.

Oh my fucking god, Emily said. Several more messages followed, one after the other:

You have a huge cock baby

I love it

I want it so bad

It looks like you're about to explode

Have you cum yet baby?

I squeezed my cock, reading these. I felt like if I let go I would cum, if I so much as shifted my grip, I would cum. With my left hand I awkwardly typed:

Not yet

Nicole, still standing next to me, watching the screen, sighed. She had a hand on the back of my chair.

Cum baby, Emily said. I'm gonna cum too looking at your beautiful cock.

I typed back, Mmmmm yes I'm cumming

And I wondered a moment if Nicole planned to leave, or if she planned to stay, but I didn't care, I couldn't hold it. I moaned, and I pumped my cock with my right hand, and Nicole gasped and watched, and I exploded, erupting in cum all over myself.

Emily said Ohhh fuck I'm cumming too and Nicole's mouth dropped open and she stared, and I kept pumping my cock, cumming more than I've ever cum before. It shot up and back, narrowly missing my face, it shot onto my chest and stomach, it shot straight up into the air and came down all over me, all over my chair and desk, and I kept moaning and kept pumping my fist.

"Holy shit," Nicole said, watching, as I kept cumming, my fist squelching on my wet cock, cum splashing.

Finally I slowed my movements, cum still oozing out over my hand. I shuddered in aftershocks and more cum shot onto my stomach, until finally it subsided, and I sat back in my chair, spent, and utterly covered in cum.

"I've never seen so much..." Nicole said, trailing off, staring.

Oh my god, Emily said. That was so hot. Did you cum a lot for me, baby?

Nicole looked at the screen, looked at me, and started laughing. Then she ran the back of her hand - the hand that had been on the back of my chair - over my cheek. It thought it was a strange motion, but then I realized she was wiping off a glob of cum that had landed on her hand.

Then she leaned toward the keyboard, typed So much, and hit send. She unplugged the camera, gave me one last look over, smiled, and left.

Mmm that's hot, Emily said. I wish it was all over me.

My cock, deflating on my stomach, twitched at that thought, with a small orgasm aftershock. Me too, I said.

I'm gonna pay you back for that pic, I promise, Emily said. Later. But I gotta go to work now. :(

I can't wait.

Me neither. Bye sexy. ;)

And she signed off.

Then I was alone, sitting naked and covered in cum, my head spinning, trying and failing to wrap my mind around what had just happened.