The Photo Shoot Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily wants more pictures, but Nicole has a friend over...
17.7k words
4.8
18.9k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a rough night at work that night, following the photo shoot with Nicole. My head was spinning. I made a lot of mistakes. Just when I would think I was recovering, an image would pop into my head - Nicole staring, agape, at my cock; wiping cum from her hand onto my face; Emily's promise that she'd reciprocate, somehow, the image I'd sent. And it was all I could do not to get hard right there in the restaurant. I dropped things, I made the wrong items, I said things that made no sense. Finally, concluding that I must be getting sick, my manager sent me home early.

The house was empty. I made myself something to eat, checked to see if Emily was online - she was not - and went and laid on the couch with an old movie on TV.

The movie was calming. It was charming, and chaste, and funny, and I lost track of time, and for awhile didn't think about what had happened earlier in the day.

As it was wrapping up, the front door opened, and Nicole came in, with her friend Amanda. They were dressed to go out: Nicole with her blonde hair down, wearing makeup, a flowy white top that showed a fair amount of cleavage, and tight black pants; Amanda, shorter and curvier than Nicole, with shoulder-length black hair and olive skin, was wearing a red dress that barely covered her huge breasts, wrapped tight around her curves. They both looked very sexy.

"Hey," Nicole said. I caught maybe a brief flush in her face, the slightest indication that anything out of the ordinary had passed between us, but then it was gone.

"Hey," I said. Amanda smiled at me and waved.

"We'll be in my room," Nicole said, and that was it; they were gone.

I turned off the TV and went to my room. Opened up my computer and almost immediately got a message from Emily.

Hey baby, Emily said. What are you doing?

Hey :), I replied. Nothing, just finished a movie.

I thought you had to work tonight?

I did... long story.

Lol ok.

What about you?

I was just... taking a picture.

Oh yeah?

Yeah. You want to see it?

Yes please.

My heart rate immediately picked up, my cock immediately stirred in my shorts. I didn't even know what was coming. But I had an idea. A hope.

The image seemed to take forever to load. But then it did, inch by inch revealing itself in the chat window.

And there was Emily, naked, beautiful. She was on her knees, looking up into the camera. She wore the same glasses as before, her mouth open as if in a moan. Her tits were big and perfect, hanging free, and further down, passed her soft mound of belly, her hands were held between her legs, touching herself.

Holy shit, I typed to Emily. You're so beautiful.

Thanks baby ;) she replied.

Then she wrote, Do you want to know what I was thinking about as I took that?

Yes, I said, slipping my hand into my shorts. I was rock hard.

I was thinking of you standing over me, naked, your big cock in hand...

Mmm yes, I said, pushing my shorts off, tossing my shirt aside, sitting there naked with my hand on my cock, just like she described.

Stroking for me, while I touch my pussy.

I'm stroking it now, I said.

Mmmmm I love it. Can you take a picture? I want to see how hard I get you.

I wish I could but I can't right now.

Aww :( why not?

Nicole's home, she's got a friend with her too.

I had told her about Nicole, the family friend, staying with us for the summer. How it was her camera I'd used to send Emily pictures. How I could only sneak it away when Nicole wasn't around. That was, of course, not entirely true: it was Nicole's camera, but I hadn't been sneaking it away. Nicole had been taking my pictures for me.

She's in the room next door? Emily said.

Yeah

And you're stroking your cock?

Yeah

Are you naked?

Yeah

Mmmm you're bad

Then she said, Who's her friend? A guy?

No, a girl. Amanda, I said.

Is she cute?

How to answer that one...

Not as cute as you ;), I said, cheesy, but safe, I thought.

Lol you're full of shit, she said. But you're sweet.

Then she said, What are they doing?

I don't know. Laughing a lot.

So you can hear them through the wall?

Yeah

There was a pause in the quick-fire messages. Then my phone rang. It was Emily.

"Hello?" I answered, quietly, unsure how well my voice carried through the wall.

"Hey baby," she said.

"Hey." I moved to the bed, laid down on my back.

"What are you doing?"

"You know what I'm doing."

"I want you to tell me. And speak up, I can't hear you."

"I'm... touching myself."

Emily giggled. "Don't be shy, baby. Tell me what you're doing. Where is your hand now?"

"On my cock," I whispered.

She giggled again. "Are you afraid they'll hear you?" she said.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"What do you think they would do?"

"Nothing, I guess. They'd laugh, probably make fun of me later."

"Is that a turn-off? The thought of them hearing you?"

I thought about this. It would be embarrassing, but no, it wouldn't turn me off.

"No," I admitted.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Emily said.

"Sure."

"I think it's really hot. You lying there naked, touching your cock, with two girls on the other side of the wall. I want them to hear you. I want them to know what you're doing."

I let out a moan. Emily did too.

"I think you like it too," she said. "I could tell how much you liked showing off your cock to me. You liked that, didn't you?"

"Yes," I said.

"Mmm I think you're an exhibitionist. I think you'd love it if Nicole and Amanda could see you, if they were watching you stroke that big cock. Am I wrong?"

"No," I said, breathing heavily, squeezing my cock. "You're not wrong."

"Mmm you're bad." Emily was breathing heavily now too. "I love it."

I loved it too. I moaned into the phone, stroking and squeezing my cock. I could still hear Nicole and Amanda murmuring on the other side of the wall, giggling together. I didn't think they could hear me, but the thought that maybe they could was intoxicating.

"Louder baby," Emily breathed, her voice shaking. "Tell me what you're doing."

"I'm stroking my cock for you baby," I said, surprising myself by raising my voice. I heard the conversation pause abruptly on the other side of the wall. Heard Amanda shriek with a laugh, saying "What'd I just hear?" I felt my skin flush with embarrassment, and I squeezed my cock to keep from cumming.

"Oh my God baby yes," Emily said. "Tell me how hard your big cock is."

"So hard baby," I said, quieter this time.

"Louder baby, tell me," Emily said, her voice strained. I could tell she was getting close.

"My cock is so hard for you baby," I said, louder.

"Oh my God!" Amanda said from the other room, laughing loudly. "Who's he talking to?"

Nicole said something I couldn't hear. They both laughed.

Emily, meanwhile, was moaning hard into the phone.

"Oh my God yes Sam," she cried, "I'm gonna cum baby, I want you to cum with me."

"I'm ready baby," I said.

"Cum loud Sam," Emily said through rapid breathing. "Cry out, I want everyone to hear you."

"Oh fuck I'm cumming," I cried out, all but shouting.

"Yes baby me too," Emily cried, drawing out the last syllable, keening into the phone.

"Oh my God," I heard Amanda say again, still laughing.

I moaned, loud, into the phone, into the room, for all to hear as I exploded in cum. My body convulsed with the power of my orgasm. Cum shot several feet into the air. I thrust my body upward, pumping my cock with my fist, and just kept cumming. My moan extended into a long drawn-out note, matched by Emily on the other end of the phone as she came with me. I heard Amanda laughing from the other side of the wall, as my orgasm stretched on and on.

When finally it subsided, the last of my cum spilling onto my stomach, I was covered. I let out a breath, what felt like the first in awhile. Silence hung in the room.

Then Emily, sounding spent herself, breathed into the phone, simply, "Wow."

And then I heard the sound of a slow clap coming through the wall, along with laughter and muttering I couldn't make out.

"Do you think they heard you?" Emily said.

"Yeah," I said. "I think they did."

"I love that. Did you cum a lot?"

I laughed. "Yes. I'm a mess."

"Mmm God. I wish I had it all over me."

I could still hear Amanda and Nicole talking on the other side of the wall, now in hushed tones, so I couldn't catch any of their words.

I lay there awhile, my cock slowly deflating in my hand. Emily and I said nothing. She, too, seemed to be reeling from her orgasm. The only sound was Nicole and Amanda's muffled conversation.

Finally Emily said, "It feels like we're lying together, after, all sticky and satisfied."

"I am sticky and satisfied," I said. She giggled.

"That's a picture I need: I want to see your cum."

My cock twitched in my hand. "I'd like to show you my cum." I thought, too, about Nicole taking that picture.

"Mmmm."

I wanted to tell her about Nicole, about how she'd really taken the pictures I'd sent. After tonight I thought maybe she'd be into that. But whether she'd be into it or not, I'd lied to her. And I wasn't sure how far her fantasy of me exposed would go. Did she actually want someone else to see, or did she just like to think about it? So, for now at least, I said nothing.

"Is Nicole's friend sleeping over?" Emily said.

"I don't know. Probably."

"Do you sleep naked?"

"I usually sleep in boxers."

"Will you sleep naked tonight? For me?"

"Why do you want me to sleep naked?"

"I just like the thought of it. I love thinking about you there, naked, so close to them. I want to imagine them opening the door, looking in, seeing you..."

My cock stirred as she spoke. Apparently I liked that image too.

"Okay," I said. "I'll sleep naked."

"Mmm, thanks baby. Goodnight." She made a kissing sound into the phone.

"Goodnight."

I got myself cleaned up, got temporarily dressed to get ready for bed - Nicole's door was closed as I passed, I could still hear her and Amanda murmuring in the room beyond, laughing occasionally - then returned and stripped naked again.

I had never, to this point, been one to sleep naked. I'd lived at home, then I'd lived in the dorms at school, and had never felt I had sufficient privacy. It felt strange, but freeing. I enjoyed the feeling of the sheets on my naked body. I could hear Nicole and Amanda still, and I enjoyed their proximity to my nakedness. And I liked knowing that Emily was thinking of this very thing. Before I knew it, I was hard again.

I lay back, listening to Nicole and Amanda, and slowly, idly, stroked my cock. I dearly wished Emily was here. I thought it very unlikely that Nicole or Amanda would come into my room, but I found myself wishing they would, as Emily had described. I wanted them to catch me touching myself.

I squeezed my cock, resisted cumming. I wanted to save it. I wanted to cum for Emily; and I wanted Nicole to take pictures while I did it.

With some effort, I distracted my mind, settled down, and managed to fall asleep.

I dreamed I lay naked, surrounded by people. I knew they were recording me, that I was being televised somewhere. Somewhere in my mind a voice was telling me to keep control of myself, to avoid doing anything I would regret, that I wouldn't want broadcast to the world.

But I couldn't control myself. All the eyes on me were driving me crazy. My cock was hard, and I was stroking it with both hands, moaning, my body thrashing. All I wanted was to cum in front of all these people. I knew that's what they'd come to see. I knew that when I did, my orgasm would be so explosive and monumental it might never stop.

I woke to a knock at my door. It was morning, my room bright with sunlight coming in through the window. I was naked, my sheets kicked aside, my hard cock in hand.

Another knock sounded.

"Sam?" Nicole said. "You decent in there?" The doorknob started to turn.

"Uh, hang on," I said. I hurriedly grabbed the thin top sheet, pulled it over myself. I sat up some, hands on my lap, trying to cover the tent in the sheet. "Okay," I said.

Nicole opened the door, slipped in, shut it behind her. She was wearing a silky blue button-up pajama top. It was tight around her large breasts, with some cleavage showing. It ended mid-way down her hips. I couldn't see if she wore anything else; under the shadow of her top I could only see her smooth, tan legs emerging. Her blonde hair was messy. She didn't look particularly happy.

"Jesus," she said, looking me over, blushing slightly. "Were you jerking off again?"

I shrugged, feeling the blush creep into my skin. "I'm just waking up," I said, as if that cleared me.

"Whatever," she said. Gone, it seemed, was the girl who had helped me with my photo shoot for Emily, who had watched, eyes wide, as I'd jerked off. Back was the girl I'd grown up with, who had shown me nothing but disdain most of my life.

"Just..." she went on. "If you have to do that, maybe don't yell out about how you're doing it, when I have friends over?"

"Okay," I said, my insides twisting in mortification. "Sorry."

"I know I helped you with your... thing... and all," she said, lowering her voice. "But, this--" and she made a motion with her hands, indicating the two of us, "--this isn't a thing. Okay?"

"Okay. Got it."

The flush never left Nicole's face as she stood there. And she seemed to be trying and failing to keep her eyes from trailing down my body, from lingering where I held my sheets bunched up over my lap. I told myself I must be imagining it, but she almost looked like she was trying to see some sign of what was underneath.

"Good," she said. "Amanda's gonna be staying for a little while I think, so try to control yourself, okay?"

"I'll be good," I said.

Her eyes flicked down my body again. I thought I saw just a glimmer of a smile in them.

"I doubt it," she said. And she turned, and in the process her top fluttered just a bit, giving me the most fleeting of glimpses of her bare ass. My heart skipped, my mouth fell open. She opened the door, slipped out, and closed it behind her.

Had I seen what I thought I'd seen? Had she not been wearing any underwear, just that short pajama top?

I was all out of sorts. Her words had been clear: I'd crossed a line last night; whatever had seemed to pass between us while she took pictures for me was over, if it had ever existed. But the way she'd looked at me, the fact that she'd chosen not to put anything more on. What was that about?

I resolved to take her words at face value. What she wore was none of my business, had nothing to do with me. But still, my heart was racing, and my hard-on had not subsided.

I took a cold shower, dressed in sweatpants and a t shirt. I could hear Amanda and Nicole talking downstairs, and decided to delay any run ins with them. Instead, I returned to my room and opened up my laptop.

Emily was online. I wondered how much I should tell her about Nicole's confrontation. I found I was a little nervous to talk to her, but also relieved to have someone on my team.

Hey, I said.

Hey cutie! came the reply. How'd you sleep? Naked?

Ha, yes.

How'd you like it?

It was nice. Had some crazy dreams.

About being naked?

Yes.

And about being watched?

How'd you guess?

Just lucky. ;)

Then she said, Seems like you're pretty into this exhibitionism thing, huh.

I guess so, I said, then, taking a deep breath, Kinda got in trouble this morning though.

Oh no! From Nicole?

Yeah

My phone nearly immediately started ringing.

"Hey," I said.

"Oh my God!" Emily said. "What happened?"

"Well," I said. "She came into my room this morning..."

"You were in bed still?"

"Yeah."

"Naked?" She giggled.

"Yeah."

"Sorry," she said, affecting a serious tone. "Just trying to set the scene. So. She comes in. You're naked. Were you covered up?"

"Uh, yeah, as much as I could be."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, she knocked, and I was sort of... not covered."

She giggled again. "Sam, come on. Paint me a picture."

I laughed. "Okay. I guess in my sleep I'd kicked the covers away. So she knocked, and woke me up, and I was just lying there naked."

"Were you hard?"

"Yes."

"Mmm," she said. "Sorry, I know this was awkward, but still. It's hot."

"I get it."

She giggled.

I went on, "So I sort of panicked and just managed to grab the top sheet, and pulled it up, and tried to cover myself as best I could."

"Wow, okay, so she comes in, you're pitchin' a big ol tent in the sheet, and she says... what?"

"She says..." I hesitated, then went for it. "She says, "Jesus, are you jerking off again?'"

Emily burst out laughing. She laughed loud, then muffled: I thought she'd clapped a hand to her mouth.

"Sorry!" she said, still laughing. "Sorry, it's just... were you? Jerking off?"

"I guess, maybe in my sleep?" I said. "She woke me up when she knocked, but my... my hand was on it..."

"You didn't tell me that part! Paint a picture, remember?"

"Sorry."

"So then what happened?"

"Then she said if I have to do that, at least don't yell about it when she has friends over."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"But fair game when she doesn't have friends over?" Emily giggled.

"I'm not sure that's what she meant."

"I guess not." She paused. Then she said, "Has she ever caught you before?"

"Caught me?" I felt myself blushing. If I was going to tell her, this was my chance. My heartrate spiked. I didn't know what to do.

"Yeah," she said. "Has she walked in on you before? Jerking off? Or anything else?"

It almost sounded like she was leading me. I wondered for the first time if Emily had guessed more than she was letting on, and she was giving me a chance to come clean.

I took a deep breath.

"Can I tell you something?" I said.

"Of course."

"I don't want you to get mad."

"Well I can't promise that until I know what it is," she said, but it sounded like she was smiling. "But I don't think you should be worried, I'm pretty easy."

"Well," I said, speaking slowly. Here goes. "I haven't been entirely honest with you."

"Okay..."

"When I said I 'borrowed' Nicole's camera? She sort of... caught me, trying to get it from her room."

"Uh oh."

"So, she got out of me what I was planning to do with it."

She giggled. "I see."

"And she said I couldn't take her camera, but..."

"But..."

"But she could help me... take them."

"Oh my God," Emily said. My gut twisted. "So, she took those pictures you sent me."

"Yes."

"All of them?"

"All of them."

She was quiet a moment; I just sat there, sweating, waiting for the other shoe to drop. I really liked Emily, and I thought maybe I'd ruined everything.

"I wish you had told me before," she said. I couldn't quite read her tone.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just... really wanted to take those pictures for you, and I didn't know how else..."

Then she surprised me by letting out a soft moan into the phone.

"God," she said. "That is so fucking hot. So that last one you sent me... of you naked and holding your cock... she took that?"

"Yeah."

"Can you tell me about it?" Her voice was a little strained; I thought maybe she was touching herself.

"What do you want to know?" I said. I felt relieved, and turned on. I squeezed my cock through my sweatpants.