The Photo Shoot - Can You See Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The camera, hon, don't forget the camera!" Elle reminds me.

The what?

I'm so disoriented with pleasure and it takes me a few seconds to understand what she is talking about. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to take pictures. It's no easy task at this point to even bring the camera to my eye, focus and shot, but somehow I manage to do it. I know my climax is close, but as much as I want to cum, part of me doesn't want this to end.

Staring through the viewfinder I watch as she slides her breast easily up and down and in and out of my sloppy dildo-less pussy, filling the void with as much of her breast as possible.

Oh Fuck! This is so sexy, so kinky, and I love it!

"Are you sure you still want to suck on my boob?" Elle chuckles.

"Yes!" My breathing is so ragged from excitement that my reply is barely audible. I drop the camera to the bed off by my side.

Elle crawls up the right side of my body until her wet boob is dangling in front of my face and her thighs are straddling my right leg. For the first time in my life I feel the soft, surprisingly hot, wet sex and of a woman pressing against me. Some of my love juice drips off Elle's boob on to my lips and the corner of my mouth. My tongue instinctively licks it away. Eagerly I grab on to her massive breast with both hands and suckle her cum soaked tit like a starving newborn.

The feel of her hard, pussy flavored, nipple between my lips and the warm soft flesh of her boob in my hands, is better than any fantasy! Wanting more, I reach over and grab her other boob and lick and suck both tits in frenzy of lust.

I pause to gasp only when Elle slides two fingers into my desperate pussy, firmly pressing small circles against my G-spot. My loud moans muffled by her tits quickly escalate to whimpering cries as her fingers continue to fuck me and her thumb joins the party, grinding against my engorged clit. I throw my head back and my hands involuntarily drop away from Elle's tasty breasts to grab fists full of bed sheets as my body stiffens in anticipation of my orgasm.

I'm so fucking close!

Elle, now free of my grip quickly slides down my body until her head is between my legs. Her left hand which had been supporting her body, now relieved of its weight, moves to my right breast and squeezes it firmly. Foreplay is long over and she doesn't hesitate to latch her mouth on to my clit, sucking it between her lips and stroking it with her tongue.

I don't think I ever moaned (screamed?) louder during sex than at that moment! Shocked, I stare down at her gorgeous face eating my pussy and instinctively grab her head with my hands. My entire body feels like it's contracting around her tongue and fingers! I have such a huge amount of sexual energy built up that I'm desperate to cum now. I'm hovering on the brink of an incredible orgasm but I still need one more tiny push to get me over the edge!

"I'm so close Elle! Please...please...finger my ass!"

Thankfully she doesn't remove her fingers from my vagina, instead her left hand leaves my boob and seconds later I feel a finger penetrating my asshole.

Oh yes!

My anus contracts tightly around her probing digit sending waves of pleasure rippling throughout my body.

This is just what I need! So damn good!!

"Yes! Harder! Fuck me harder!" I moan loudly.

Then sweet release! My body shakes and convulses as waves of pleasure explode from my very core, radiating outward. My senses are overwhelmed and overstimulated! Instinctively my body tries to escape from the very thing it craved so desperately just seconds before, but Elle keeps sucking my clit and her fingers stay lodged in my pussy and ass.

I'm pinned beneath her face and body as I buck and writhe with orgasm after orgasm, only vaguely aware my that body is trying to throw her off. Like a cowgirl breaking a bucking bronco Elle stays fast, refusing to be shook free!

My climax seems to go on and on, until my mind is blank of thought and the only thing left is the euphoric feeling of being enveloped by sheer ecstasy.

I'm not sure if seconds pass or minutes before I'm aware of my surroundings again. Elle is no longer inside me but lying along my side, with one of her legs on mine and an arm draped across my waist. Small, after orgasm tremors occasionally ripple across my body as I turn to see her pretty face looking at me.

Kissing my shoulder she says softly, "Welcome back. That was amazing!"

My breathing has slowed almost to it's normal pace, but I'm not sure if I can speak. Tentatively, I give my voice a try, "Oh...oh...my God! I...I never experienced anything like that before!" I'm suddenly aware that I'm softly crying. Tears of happy relief are pooling on the pillow beneath my head.

"I...didn't expect that. I...I don't know what came over me! I've never done anything like that before. I mean I've never...you know... before," I awkwardly stammer.

Elle giggles a little and teases me, "What, had sex before or orgasmed before?"

"What? No! No... you know..."

"Ohhhh! You mean, been fucked by a woman before!" Elle laughs, " Guess you're a lesbian now!"

I stare at her dumbfounded.

Elle laughs harder, "Oh my God you should see the look on your face! I'm just teasing you! You're not a lesbian just because I licked your pussy! Does it really matter? You got caught up in the moment and lost control. It happens more often than you think. What's important is you enjoyed yourself, right? Whatever you do from here on out is up to you!"

"Does this happen often...with you?"

"You mean do I fuck all my clients?" Elle says with a hint of annoyance. "No, actually it doesn't. I'm not a prostitute. I don't want people to hire me thinking I'm going to sleep with them! Is this the first time this has ever happened? No. Occasionally if I get invited to participate when a shoot turns sexual, I will. It depends on the person or persons involved and the situation."

"I'm sorry, I didn't think that." I say, wishing I didn't even bring it up.

Elle stares deeply into my eyes as she tries to read what I'm feeling and thinking. Slowly she leans towards me until our lips are brushing ever so slightly against each others. I open my mouth and greet the soft moist tip of her tongue with mine. She lifts her hand and caresses my cheek adding to the sensuality of our kiss.

It occurs to me then, as our kisses intensify, that this was something that was sorely missing for most of my married life, especially in the later years when we were physically and emotionally distant. Honestly though, kissing was never a big part of our love making, even when times were good. Elle's mouth is soft and sweet and her tongue caresses mine with skill and passion.

Wrapping my arm around her, I shift my weight until I'm lying on my left side so we are now face to face. I run my hand down her back, to her tiny waist, then up the swell of her very firm round butt. It's an odd sensation caressing a woman. I'm so used to the feel of a much wider, thicker, and hairier body around me.

Elle's skin feels luxurious under my fingers. So soft and smooth despite the ripping muscles just below the surface of her well conditioned body. It's especially noticeable when I grab and squeeze her ass. Her butt is so obviously female and very, very sexy.

I feel the stirring of desire rising up from deep within me again and I move my lips to her ear, nibbling her lobe, then lick and plant wet kisses all along her neck.

With a smile on her face and her eyes closed, Elle moans softly, "Oh that's nice baby!"

I bring my hand up to her breast and squeeze it while gently taking her nipple between my finger and thumb. It doesn't take much stimulation to get her amazing nipples fully hard again!

Occasionally while surfing through porn on the web, I've seen women with nipples that were an inch or longer, and while I thought that was kind of sexy, I was always much more aroused by the size and shape of their breasts. Elle is so lucky to be blessed with all of these things!

No longer able to resist the allure of her large sexy tits, I push her onto her back and suck one of her boobs into my mouth. Not being so frantically horny as I was earlier, I'm able to take my time and concentrate on the feel and sensations of the different textures of her breast, areola, and nipple.

Strangely enough, it's only now that I am also aware of the effect that my actions have on Elle. Her nipples must be very sensitive because even light flicks of my tongue cause her breath to catch and her stomach to twitch. Licking the dark golden and bumpy skin of her areola causes her to sigh and breath a little deeper. I alternate my attention between both her beautiful mounds, slowly building the strength of my sucking and squeezing.

My efforts are soon rewarded as Elle starts panting, intermixed with soft quick moans. She runs her right hand from my head down my back and up again, occasionally stopping to press my face harder against her tit. Her left hand is squeezing her own boob, helping to feed it to my hungry mouth.

For the first time since I walked in the door everything that is happening is not about satisfying my needs and desires. Ironically, in my normal life things are rarely about me, as I usually put other people's needs ahead of my own. The same was true in my married sex life. I'm naturally a giving person so I get satisfaction from pleasing my partner, but I still want and need to feel appreciated, respected and cherished; something I never really got with my ex.

In fact I never truly felt that he ever saw me as an equal partner or for that matter as an individual with my own hopes, dreams, aspirations and needs. I was only there for his pleasure and to complete his image of a beautiful wife and a perfect mother.

Now that I'm divorced I find myself rethinking my relationships and how I should approach them. Elle is right, labels are narrow minded and limiting. If it wasn't for the unusual circumstances of today, I would never have allowed myself to participate in any kind of lesbian situation and would have missed out on one the most incredibly sexual experiences I've ever had!

No more holding back, I decide, I'm going to explore this to the fullest!

I lower my right hand along Elle's flat belly, gently pushing past a little tuft of neatly trimmed hair on her pubic mound, before stopping to rest on her inner thigh. My heart races in nervous anticipation of touching a woman's sex for the first time. I caress the delicate skin just to the side of Elle's crotch, my thumb bushing lightly along the baby smooth skin of her shaved pussy.

She spreads her legs a bit inviting me to investigate further. Tentatively I place my hand on her exposed sex, finding it odd not to feel a fleshy half hard penis between my lovers legs. Instead my fingers are greeted by Elle's swollen and very wet labia. My middle finger slides easily between the slippery lips of her pussy.

I've probably touched myself thousands of times in my life so I know what a vagina feels like, and yet this is somehow new and different. My pussy tingles with arousal as my fingers explore her sex. I love kissing and sucking on Elle's amazing boobs, but the more I think about about her pussy, the more I'm sure I'm ready to try something new.

Starting at Elle's nipple, I run my tongue down the underside of her boob, then lower, kissing her belly and lightly rimming my tongue around her sexy navel. Reaching over I grab the pillow that had been beneath my butt, and with Elle's help, place it under hers. Staring into her eyes I crawl between her legs.

"Jen you don't have to do this."

"I want to, honestly, I really do," I say smiling.

I crouch and kiss Elle's inner thigh shifting my gaze to her open sex. I've never been this close to another woman's vagina before and the tiny part of my brain that was complaining earlier still can't believe I'm really going to do this. Most of me though, is very aroused and turned on by the thought of tasting her beautiful pussy.

Elle's vagina, just like the rest of her, is lovely and perfectly maintained. Her labia is a nice shade of pink, like the inside of a conch shell, and her clitoris is already excited and protruding from its protective hood. Clearly wet, juice is actually dribbling from the entrance of her pussy to her puckered little asshole. The subtle and erotic scent of aroused pussy greets my nose, and I'm suddenly overwhelmed with lust!

Sticking my tongue out I lightly lick her clit with its tip. Elle gasps softly and her body twitches at my touch. I've tasted my cum from my fingers before so I have an idea what pussy tastes like, but I'm still kind of surprised at its pleasant muskyness and almost sweet flavor. Encouraged by this, and thrilled by her reaction to my efforts, I flatten my tongue and explore her pussy with broader, bolder strokes.

"God Jen! That's so good!"

I think back to what I enjoy when a lover eats my pussy and try my best to duplicate that for her. It seems to be working as Elle's panting and moaning increases and becomes louder. I notice the more I lick and suck on Elle's clit the bigger and longer it becomes. It's definitely larger and more pronounced than my clit. Even though eating pussy and sucking cock are completely different in just about every way (from the taste, to the texture and sensation on my tongue and mouth), it's still oral sex, and I do love giving oral!

"Jen hon, swing around this way so I can kiss your beautiful pussy too."

I lift myself up and turn, till we are in a classic "69" position, then settle my face back between her legs. Elle's talented tongue greets my pussy with a very warm hello. I'm absolutely mesmerized by her clit. When I was lying between her legs looking up, Elle's vagina and clit looked pretty much like what I would expect, although I'm guessing her clit is thicker and protrudes more than average.

When it is fully aroused it is about the width of my thumb and half the length of my forefinger, and has the sculpted features of a penis head sitting at the crest of her vagina with her labia coming off it like wings.

From this new vantage point however (looking down towards the top of her clit), it really looks just like a miniature penis, with its shiny pink head peeking up from its "foreskin". I take her tiny "cock" between my lips and suck on it moving my head slightly up and down stimulating the full length of her "shaft", the way I would a man's dick.

Elle moans into my pussy letting me know she approves. It's a real turn on to give her head as if her clit was a little dick, that, combined with Elle's experienced and passionate mouth working hard on my own clit and pussy, soon has me moaning as well.

"I absolutely love your big sexy clit!" I confess to her breathlessly. "I never realized how similar a dick and a clitoris could look!"

"You like that, hon?" Elle says from between my legs. "Then lie back and check this out!"

I roll off her and allow her to position me as she wants. Sitting on her knees she gets between my thighs and lifts my legs till my feet are on her shoulders.

"Use your hands and spread your pussy for me."

I do as instructed. Placing my fingers flat, palms down on the sides of my vagina, I gently pull my pussy open. My own clit is now standing proudly at attention. Elle hovers her pussy just above me, and places her fingers on each side of her clit forcing it stick further out. Now she lowers herself until her clit is barely touching the tip of my mine, and softly rubs the wet, chubby head of her engorged thumb sized clit against my smaller cute one.

Pleasure radiates through me!

The sensation of Elle slowly stroking my clit with hers is heavenly, and it looks super fucking hot! The skin of her clit is smoother and firmer than a tongue, and is softer and not as rigid as a finger.

After a couple of minutes she slides her little "cock" down the slick lips of my pussy and pushes herself into my open vagina. Naturally it doesn't feel like a penis, but the sensation of her grinding her clit into my sensitive pussy is not only very pleasurable but looks so sexy that I find myself panting with lust!

I'm so horny I blurt out without even thinking, "Fuck my pussy baby! Fuck me with your big dick!"

Elle giggles, "Oh honey! You want me too fuck you with my big dick?!" She leans across the bed and picks up the red cloth bag she brought over earlier. Undoing its drawstrings she says, "Well, I happen to have my big dick right here!", and pulls from it a realistic flesh colored strap on dildo.

Thankfully it's actually not too big. Its looks to be just large enough to fill me up nicely without being uncomfortable or prevent me from taking it anally.

"Jen, I'd like to introduce you to 'Richard'", Elle giggles. "If it's alright with you, he'll be joining us for this portion of the day's activities!"

"Hello 'Richard'! May I call you 'Dick'? I'm so happy to meet you!" I laugh, pretending to tip my cap to him.

I rub my very horny pussy as I watch Elle position "Richard" to the front of her crotch and attach his straps. Elle takes a pillow and places it under my ass.

All joking aside now, I really need to get fucked, and that strap on looks like it will get the job done nicely! I don't think I can imagine anything sexier or more erotic than seeing this beautiful, large breasted woman kneeling between my legs preparing to slide her hard cock into me. I lift and spread my legs, giving her full access to my waiting vagina.

She presses the head of her rubbery dick into the entrance my wet pussy and slides it slowly in. Lying on top of me, our large breasts press together as our hungry mouths feed on each others desperate tongues. Her kisses, and the feel of her hard dick filling my pussy, soon send me to new heights of desire.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her tightly to me. My need for her is so strong; the urge to have her "in" me so powerful, that for the first time, I understand the feeling of wanting to be "one" with your lover. I can't get her tongue deep enough into my mouth or her cock far enough inside my pussy! I run my hands down to her tiny waist then grab on to her soft, yet muscular ass, as she pounds her dick into me.

Her cocksmanship is as masterful as any man that has ever made love to me, and strength and confidence of her thrusts is an extreme turn on.

Wrapping her powerful arms around me and without missing a stroke, she twists our positions so that now I'm on top of her, riding her amazing dick. Elle lifts her hands and squeezes my tits and I reach down and grab on to hers. I sit and grind my clit on her, rocking my hips back and forth, my pussy clenches tightly around her stiff rubber cock. This is such amazing sex that I can feel myself building towards another orgasm.

"I want to fuck you from behind sweetheart!" Elle moans. We re-position ourselves with me on my hands and knees and her behind me. She wastes no time and entering me, as if her dick is as desperate for my pussy as I am for her cock, and quickly starts pounding into me from behind.

My large boobs are slapping together and bouncing uncontrollably below me, so I use one hand and grab one of my boobs, pulling hard on its nipple. It's easy to forget that her cock is not flesh and blood as she fucks me to the brink of another climax, but I really want to see if she's just as good at anal before she makes me cum!

"Babe, fuck my ass please!" I whimper.

Elle slows her rhythm then pulls out of my pussy. My face is down against the bed so I can't actually see what she's doing, but I feel her squirt some lube onto my asshole and slide her finger in me.