The Photo Shoot - Can You See Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle makes even the act of preparing my rectum to take the girth of the strap on didlo sentual and sexy. She takes her time slowly sliding one, and eventually a second finger in and out of sensitive asshole. Every neverending in my rectum is stimulated by her slightest movement, every inch of penetration an inch closer to heaven! The pleasure of her fingers in my ass doesn't just end there but radiates out to my pussy and clit as well.

When she finally presses her cock to my anus, I'm more than ready for her to take me. I hold my breath as she presses the dick against my butt hole, then I exhale as she pushes it into me.

In short order she is slowly pumping comfortably in and out of my ass. Elle grabs my hips as she fucks me, steadily increasing her tempo and my pleasure.

Damn her dick feels so good, but I need my vagina stimulated too if I want to cum!

I'm just about to reach back and play with my pussy when I remember the wand vibrator. Moaning loudly as I feel my climax quickly building, I manage to turn on the toy, and place it against my clit.

Oh my fucking God that's awesome!

My head is resting on the bed, swimming with ecstasy, as I hold the pulsating vibrator with both hands to my pussy. Elle, aware that I'm seconds away from coming, pounds my ass with short, incredibly fast hard thrusts; her fake balls bouncing off my butt.

My brain becomes overloaded with pleasure and flashes and through an array of random images. I see Elle's hard nippled boobs; an image of me posing for her in the flapper dress; a woman (oddly not me or Elle) finger fucking herself: I see myself sucking a large stiff cock which suddenly morphs into me licking Elle's clit. As that last image registers in my mind my orgasm explodes wiping away all other thoughts.

"Oh fuuuck!" I yell-moan into the bed.

My body trembles and shakes violently and after a couple of intense seconds the vibrator is too much for my hyper sensitive clit so I drop it to the bed and I ride the rippling waves of pleasure that match each stroke of cock in my ass. The first time I came everything fell away from me and left me floating in my own bubble of bliss, this time I am much more grounded and aware.

Finally, my senses overwhelmed, I pull away from her and lie flat against the bed. Breathing heavily, eyes closed as I rest and recover. I feel Elle collapse by my side, half of her on me, and her rubber dick poking me in the thigh.

I'm vaguely cognizant of her unstrapping the dildo and by the time I open my eyes she has already removed the strap on and has slid it half way up her own ass and has picked up the vibrator and is rubbing it against her pussy. I watch her pretty face express the pleasure she is feeling for a few seconds before moving to help her.

I take the toy from her hand and continue to gently stroke her clit and pussy with it, letting the vibrator do the bulk of the work. Elle is moaning nicely as I take her nipple in my mouth and pinch it between my lips. I've cum twice now and I want to do whatever I can to return the favor!

"Wait...time out!" Elle pants. "When I'm really horny I have a favorite 'special' position. I want you to know I don't share this with just anyone!" she says, then kisses me with her soft lips.

Removing the strap-on from her ass she tosses it to the side. Elle grabs the towel she brought over earlier and lays it out from about where her shoulders had been back towards the head of the bed. Quickly scanning the area for the penis shaped vibrator I used earlier and the lube, she grabs them and places the items within reach but off to the side. Then sitting face to face she kisses me passionately for 30 seconds.

"OK, ready?" she says with a devilish yet cute smile on her face.

I'm very curious to see what she has in mind. Intrigued, I watch as she lies back, and with her hands flat on the bed, lifts and spreads her legs as she bends backwards till her knees are on the bed and her elbows are on the backs of her legs pinning herself down. Her ass is now angled back towards her head and spread, and her face is just below her dripping pussy.

Leaning over her exposed ass, I instantly see some benefits to this position. It gives me very easy access to both her pussy and her asshole, and as I play with her I can gauge her reactions since her face is just inches below mine. Not to mention Elle can easily see all the action close up.

With Elle in position, I slip my tongue into the furrow between the lips of her pussy and lick downward until I reach her clit. Peering between Elle's thighs I notice with amusement how serious her expression is as she concentrates on the feeling of my tongue in her pussy. It's very cute and it makes me want to please her even more.

The more I run my tongue in and round Elle's pussy, the more I'm really enjoying the feel, and taste of her. I'm finding it a huge turn on that I can control her pleasure as I discover which techniques get the most dramatic reactions. It drives her crazy when I run the tip of my tongue very quickly and lightly across the end of her long clit, making her pant short breathes and whimper. Sucking on her clit firmly, and pressing down hard with the broad part of my tongue while moving it back and forth, causes Elle to moan louder and deeper.

As I'm learning how to be an expert in cunnilingus, Elle grabs the penis shaped vibrator from by her side and turn in on.

"Jen, would you mind..." she gasps since I'm still licking her pussy as she is trying to talk. "Ahh...would you please...lick my ass and fuck me with this?"

As I said before I love oral sex, and there is nothing I would rather do than suck cock or lick some nice hairy balls (and I guess I can add eating pussy to the list), and I love anal sex, but honestly I don't usually lick assholes. I mean in the heat of the moment it's happened before but, you know... Still after all she's done for me how could I deny her this. Besides, just like the rest of her, her bum is clean and cute.

Without hesitation I stick my tongue out and lick it around the dark pink rim of her rectum. Smiling down at her pretty, very aroused face, I grab the vibrator from her. Positioning the penis shaped head at the entrance of her vagina, I slowly run it back and forth between the lips of her pussy a few times to get it wet, and so Elle can enjoy the tingling of it's good vibrations.

Now that the fake cock is well lubricated with her "love honey", I watch with intense fascination, as it slides effortlessly deep into her beautiful little hole. I can feel the vibrations rippling up from inside her, tickling my nose and tongue. The sight of that realistic faux dick plunging in and of tight wet sex is unbelievably hot and sexy.

Elle's pussy is freely leaking so much pre-cum, clear juice is actually trickling out from around the vibrator and dripping down off the end of her clit and onto Elle's outstretched tongue.

I chuckle to myself, thinking, damn her face is so close she can almost lick her own pussy! Just as that thought crosses my mind Elle strains her neck forward and the tip of her tongue flicks across her stiff clitoris!

Shit! No wonder she likes this position! Although she can't maintain tongue to clit contact for long, it's definitely an amazing sight to see! Elle keeps the position for 30 to 40 seconds, then needs to rest her neck, but she is clearly close to an orgasm. She moans loudly as I continue to rim her asshole and fuck her dripping pussy with the cock shaped toy.

"Oh fuck baby...fuck...fuck me hard in my ass! Please stick it in my ass, Jen!"

I guess I'm not the only one who loves anal!

Elle hands up the lube and I apply some to her tight asshole sliding my finger in her slowly to work the opening in preparation for the much larger vibrating cock. As I pull the dick out of her very, very wet pussy and press it against her well greased butt hole, Elle rubs two fingers up and down the cleft of her pussy occasionally sliding them knuckle deep in her vagina.

Watching such a lustful display of pure sexual desire is making me extremely horny. This close up, I can literally feel the sexual energy pouring out of her. I side my free hand between my legs and play with myself as I work the cock in and out of her ass and watch her stroke her super hot pussy.

The closer she gets to her climax the faster her hand works and louder her moaning becomes. Elle is so wet now that little droplets of pre-cum are freely splattering all over her face and tits.

"Ahhhh...I'm going to cum! Suck on my clit Jen! Suck it now!"

As quick as I can I slide my face around the vibrator and see Elle has stopped rubbing herself and is using her fingers to spread her pussy open. Her clit is sticking straight up like a stiff little dick and I eagerly latch my mouth on to it. Even though I'm stroking her clit with my tongue as hard as I can, Elle grinds her crotch against my face and moves a hand behind my head to apply even more pressure to her desperate sex.

I knew Elle was about to orgasm, but what I didn't expect was a burst of cum gushing into my mouth like someone had turned on a garden hose! I love it when my male lovers shoot their cum into my waiting mouth, and I will happily swallow their load (provided it's not more than I can handle), but this was on another level! I try valiantly to slurp as much of her cum down as possible, but the force of the spray and the bucking of Elle's body makes it very difficult to direct it all into my mouth.

Cum spews down on to Elles face and hair and shoots far enough to wet the towel above her head and beyond! Her first squirt catches me by surprise but clearly her orgasm isn't over. Elle continues to grind her pussy on my tongue, and I'm better prepared when a few seconds later, another more powerful jet of cum shoots into eager mouth!

Elle's moans of ecstasy are really more like yells or screams at this point and I don't have to wait long before a third fountain of cum nearly drowns me! Finally spent and panting heavily, Elle collapses to her side, slowly bringing her legs back down. I hug her exhausted body and wait for her to recover.

After a few minutes Elle breathing steadies and she rolls on to her back.

"Wow! That was incredible!" I tell her. "I don't think I was ever limber enough to get into that position let alone lick my own pussy!" I chuckle.

"Believe it or not I'm not as limber as I used to be either," laughs Elle.

"When I was a kid I took gymnastics (at least until my boobs got too big) and was super flexible. I think I was in high school when I first realized I could actually lick my own pussy. Believe or not, I could easily hold that position for twenty minutes or till I came!" Elle says laughing again.

"Honestly, I think I'm bi sexual today because I licked my own pussy so much back then, that when I finally started dating and became sexually active, it only seemed natural to also have sex with women."

"Did you always orgasm like that? So...so powerfully?"

"You mean did I always squirt? Well not at first. As a teen my orgasms weren't unusual. It wasn't until I added anal to my masturbation that I started squirting. Now I squirt whenever I orgasm.

"I remember the first time it happened clear as day. It was the beginning of summer vacation, just before my nineteenth birthday, and I was home alone and super horny. I was masturbating and really getting into it. I was licking my pussy like I usually did back then, and don't laugh, I was fucking my ass with a carrot!" She says, not being able to resist laughing herself.

"The carrot was thanks Kathy Henderson, the most beautiful and popular girl in our senior graduating class who got caught masturbating with a carrot in her ass by her younger brother a week before the end of the school year. I felt bad for her because it was the talk of the school. Thankfully for her at least, everyone was heading off to college in the fall and she didn't have to see most of them again."

Elle chuckles, "I know for sure that even though most of us laughed and were shocked when we heard the rumor, secretly we were wondering if she knew something that the rest of us were missing out on. I bet I wasn't the only girl that summer that had to try it to find out what!"

Elle continues, "So there I was masturbating and feeling great and could tell I was about to cum. The carrot in my ass added a whole new sensation to my masturbation and the intensity of my pleasure kept building and building until it finally it released in a powerful orgasm!

"Since I discovered I could lick my own vagina I usually orgasmed when I masturbated so that wasn't unusual, but this time a stream of cum came out of me hitting me in the face, shocking the shit out of me! I was literally stunned, and honestly a little scared!

"I thought for a second maybe I peed in my face by accident, but somehow I knew that wasn't the case. At any rate, I was really disturbed by the whole thing to the point where I don't think I masturbated for a month after that! I was masturbating almost everyday at that point in my life, so for me to stop for that long, you know I was freaked out!

"Weeks passed by, and then one afternoon, I was home alone and feeling unbelievably horny, and I decided to try again, cause you know, maybe the whole squirting thing was a fluke.

"Just to be on the safe side I didn't get into my "special" position, cause I definitely didn't want to get sprayed in the face again. I just laid on my bed and rubbed my pussy like most girls do.

"Everything was going smoothly, and I was feeling great (especially after not having played with myself for so long) and I got to thinking about how awesome it felt when I slid that carrot in my ass, so I grabbed the closest thing I could think of that looked like it would fit, which was my hair brush handle, and worked it into my asshole. Within seconds, boom I came!

"Well if I was surprised the first time I squirted, I was horrified this time, because I came much more, and much harder than before! I was mortified! Plus on top of that, my entire bed was soaked! I remember having to telling my mom I spilled a glass of water on the bed. I thought about talking to her about it, but I just couldn't, I was way too embarrassed.

"Well a week or two later I had a sleepover at my best friend Becky's house. Like most teenagers we gossiped about boys, and who we liked, and which of our friends were having summer hook ups, and who made out with who, but we never talked about masturbation and we never, ever, fooled around with each other.

"I remember us talking about how excited we were to go off to university in the fall, and how we couldn't believe we were about to start dating college "men". Then we discussed what we though it was going to be like to have sex for the first time and the more we talked about it, the more stressed I became thinking how was I was I ever going to have sex if I ended up squirting all over my boyfriend like that.

"Finally I decided to confide in Becky about what was happening to me. I tried to explain it to her, but either I did a bad job of it, or it was just so weird she couldn't wrap her brain around it. Eventually, I'm not sure if she told me to just show her, or if I just got frustrated and decided I needed to show her, but after making her swear that she would never tell anyone, I agreed to do it.

"I had her put a few towels down on her bed and then I laid back and started masturbating. Well I think maybe I had stage fright or something, cause after like 30 minutes I still couldn't cum, and I was starting to feel stressed that Becky was going to think I made the whole thing up.

"I knew there was only one thing I could do to make it "happen", and at that point there was no reason to hold back, so I got into my "special" position, and went for it. After about 5 minutes I was getting really close but I still couldn't quite get over the "hump" sorta speak, so I asked Becky to hand me my hair brush and some Vaseline.

"It's funny, I was so focused on my own pussy and trying to orgasm, that I didn't realize until Becky handed me the items, that she was naked and had also been masturbating as she watched me. Sooo, with Becky paying close attention, I greased up my asshole and slide the handle of the brush in it, and continued to lick my clit.

"Well, as you probably guessed, it didn't take long before I came like a fucking fountain! Not only did I spray my cum all over myself but Becky got a face full as well! After I calmed down I told Becky 'See that's what I was trying to tell you!'

"For a long time Becky didn't say anything and just stared at me in shock, and I started to feel like I made a huge fool out of myself! Thank God when she finally spoke Becky said that was the hottest thing she ever saw, and if it was okay, could she help me do it again!

"We ended up making love all night long and have been friends and occasional lovers ever since. She helped me to embrace what my body was doing, and to feel proud and not ashamed of it. We both eventually had boy friends and separate love lives, but we continue to be close friends to this day. Every so often over the years we still get together and have sex even though she's married with a baby now."

Elle sighs, then laughs, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to tell you my life story!"

I laugh with her, "No, thank you for sharing! What a story! You are such an incredibly sexy woman that sure explains a lot!"

"Oh shit!", Elle says sitting up. "It's getting late! it's almost a quarter to four. Can you stay a little longer and take a bath with me or do you have to run?"

"I don't have to be home to cook for the kids until about 6:30 so I have time. Plus..." giggling I grab my hair and put it to my nose, "I smell like wet pussy!"

"Great! My next appointment isn't till 6. Soooo..." She says with a big grin on her face, "You still have time to make me cum again!"

Elle leans over and kisses me with her soft full lips. I absolutely love how she does this. It's so bizarre that I've known this woman for less than three hours and she kisses me with more passion and caring than my asshole ex did in over thirty years of marriage!

"Ummm...you taste of pussy too!" Elle laughs.

"OK I'll run us a bath. Bubbles or no bubbles?" Elle says getting up.

It's my turn to laugh, "Bubbles of course!"

My eyes follow Elle as she walks over to the other set to get things ready for us. Part of me knows I'll never be able to look at an attractive woman again without secretly wondering how they look naked. Even Elle's casual movements I find seductive. Absentmindedly I rub my tingling pussy as I watch her go about her business.

I wonder if Elle is even fully aware of how beautiful and sexy she truly is. Her grace, her quiet strength, her youth, her charm, her drive, all these attributes enhance her already amazing physical from and simply take my breath away. Oh shit! I better not be falling in love with her! I push those thoughts out of my head. Come on, it's just sex! Incredible, beautiful, raunchy, powerful sex! I'll be fine, but I also know I'm going to think about this day, and her, for a long, long time.

"Come on over Jen," I hear her say as she turns off the running water. "Let me know if it's too hot for you."

Dipping my fingers into the tub, past the bubbles, I test the water, "Feels good to me."

I slip my foot slowly into the hot tub letting it acclimate to its new surroundings and to be sure the water isn't too hot after all. Eventually I submerge my whole body into the soothing bath. The tub is so large and deep that I bet it could hold three people, and something tells me at some point in time it probably has.