All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot Ch. 02'

by NewTeachersPet

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Rw43Rw43over 3 years ago
Back in the day

Sharing stories were well-received at Literotica.

I confess that they are my biggest fantasy, when done well. I gave your first chapter 5*, even though the older brother/wife seduction right under Micheal’s nose was a yellow flag.

This one, however, only merits 3* to me because of two red flags: they’ve only gone a month alone before getting bored with each other again, and Micheal revealed that they’re already committed to spreading their body fluids all over the universe after less than a year as a married couple.

These two people should not have gotten married. They’re too immature. When they said “til death do us part”, they really meant “maybe we can make it 5 years”. But even that is now doubtful. As an unmarried Erotic Coupling, the story would be a successful one of exploration and discovery, and the couples can trade partners permanently—since their entire relationship is based on sex, right, or you would have told us different—so Oscar and Amy can become a couple, the same as Micheal and Mary. So maybe then they won’t get bored so easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You will eventually want to turn off the comments and scoring

Probably sooner than later

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
The first was pretty good and I usually hate these...

So I was looking forward to the second and imagine my surprise when fell short. It was stereotypical, with the ubiquitous 11”bbc and the snow bunny who could take it all like she’s been taking baseball bats up her cunt for years. And then the wife who has a pussy as tight as a virgins even though she been taking a baseball bat I her pussy for years.

Smdh

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Very well written and believable for the most part. We've found adult dating sights much more productive than Craigslist, but doesn't really mater how you find friends, as long as you do. Looking forward to more of your adventures.

BigJim48BigJim48over 3 years ago
Shoot....

I read Mary & Amy, but who the hell is Liz? That started the downward spiral of *s for this story. Then the part of his wife taking all 11" in any and all manner was just too much.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

After that cheap first chapter, nothing else was to be expected but a cheap cuckold story. But with such described characters it was to be expected no different! Hopefully the author has an understanding and does not continue this crap!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

If Mary couldn't take her husband's cock because it was soooo big, yet Amy took it all the way yo the hilt, does Mike strap a board on so he doesn't fall in when they have sex? If Oscar is soooo big, how is Mary so tight? Is having sex with others, because Oscar is sterile, their way of getting Mark pregnant, who would they explain when she had a white baby?

Teach, you got a lot of explaining to do.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Keep it up, NewTeachersPet - I wanna hear more about these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Do not let the 1* I gave you go to your head

It was not worth even that

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Couldn’t

Another cuck and whorewife writer who couldn’t wait to get the mystical bbc in a LW story. This isn’t daring or edgy any longer here in the LW cesspool. It’s just really lame.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

Please write more I am trying to get my wife to share but not going well but she loved this story and got so wet. Again please give us more.

davisabledavisableover 3 years ago

More hateful idiots in comments. Ignore them and keep writing - your writing is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter...

...should be about what happens in the separate rooms. My husband and I love telling each other about how uninhibited and nasty we were with our overnight lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

Love the story but I’m so bummed to hear Oscar is sterile, perhaps that diagnosis might have been a mistake and Amy could be knocked up by him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@26thNC

If you hate these stories so much, them why do you keep coming back day after day. You have to be the biggest loser anyone has ever seen and you solidify that title every day with your lame comments.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Anonymous bitch, why do you come back day after day to tell me what a loser I am? Seems that you’re even more the loser by just kissing my ass every day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous