The Photo Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amy, oh jesus Amy," he cried, "are you ready baby 'cuz here it comes baby I'm cumming I'm cumming in your pussy baby!" He moaned and wailed as his legs and back stiffened. He came down hard on her pussy lips, burying his cock to the hilt into her wreathing body. His body remained rigid as his throbbing cock emptied his semen deep into her womb. Finally he collapsed on top of her, his chest crushing her breasts, her arms circled around his neck, his tongue probing her lips with continued passion. She opened her legs and he slowly eased his flagging manhood out of her cum soaked vagina. They, too, were spent.

It took us all a few minutes to come down from the wanton lust of the moment. Mary stood up first, looked at Amy, and started laughing. "Girl, we're a mess." Both had cum dripping between their swollen pink pussy lips and down the inside of their thighs. "Come with me girl and we'll kind of clean up a bit." Mary winked at me. They disappeared into the house.

"You know, Michael, I didn't know if I was going to like watching another man fuck my wife," he said, pouring us each a glass of chardonnay, "but watching Mariposa mount you, fuck you, the moans, the sounds, god, it was awesome."

I took a sip. "Her body was made for sex, that's for sure," I replied. "Her pussy was so tight it was all I could do to keep from cumming in the first two minutes." I had never talked to another man that way about his wife. This seemed so casual however, so easy. "Her tits are to die for."

"She's got a killer body that's for sure, but she really has a problem taking all of me- anywhere. But Amy, jesus," he whistled, "she took it all, everywhere."

After my brother, I knew Amy could take a big cock but had no idea she could take one as big as Oscar's. "Next time, cum in her throat. She swallows like a champ." Next time. Maybe later tonight? Next time. Whenever.

"Michael," he asked, "would you like to sleep with Mariposa tonight? The sex going on between you two seemed really good. I've never seen her get off like that. Never with me." I paused a second before I answered. It hadn't occurred to me that the four of us might be pairing off in separate beds. Part of the adventure for me, the excitement, was the stimulation of watching our wives fuck another man.

The women sauntered back onto the patio carrying damp washcloths for Oscar and me to clean ourselves. "Michael," Amy said, "Mary would like to sleep with you tonight and I'd like to spend the night with Oscar." It seemed like a blanket statement but was really a question: Can I? Would you be OK with it? Her eyes pleaded for me to say yes. Mariposa looked at Oscar the same way.

I mean, who could say no? "We get the master," I said with mock a sterness in my voice, laughing. Mary took my arm, Oscar took Amy's, and we went upstairs to our rooms. Our clothes got left where they fell on the patio deck.

12