All Comments on 'The Photo Shoot Pt. 02'

by samhasstories

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic3 months ago

Totally unbelievable, totally impossible, and I am totally drained. Wunderbar ! ! !

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londoner3 months ago

So hot - nearly came hands free. Definitely one to read again.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding3 months ago

Ya know... this is the perfect situational set-up. Arms length lowers defenses, character history sets expectations, then it just slowly builds. Just the right amount of tease and reveal, relief and reset. Carefully stepping over threshold after threshold, with a main character who's got the right balance of humility and performance for the reader to really buy in.

Well done.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Kooner68Kooner683 months ago

That was the best story I have ever read....Thank You Thank You

jrydher1jrydher13 months ago

Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome….. cannot wait for next part

mysensualsecretsmysensualsecrets3 months ago

Ditto Wilson Spalding. Well said!

“ Ya know... this is the perfect situational set-up. Arms length lowers defenses, character history sets expectations, then it just slowly builds. Just the right amount of tease and reveal, relief and reset. Carefully stepping over threshold after threshold, with a main character who's got the right balance of humility and performance for the reader to really buy in.

Well done.”

Just, wow.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

...beautifully described work of art!!!

WordSculptorWordSculptor2 months ago

Fantastic. Loved every minute of it and would love more.

JodailyJodaily2 months ago

One of the hottest stories I've ever read, here or anywhere else. Please don't let it be over. I really want to see Emily show up in person and personally see the carnage she's created. So much cum, so many awesome cum blasts. Faces, tits, mouths, hair, pussies, walls,floors, chairs, couches, kisses, snowballs, arrrggghhh. Had to refill my lube bottle! Thanks Sam! That was awesome!!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P2 months ago

I wondered who was going to fuck who . Brilliant writing, story planning and build up. Super sexy arousing. 😍

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Great story! This needs to continue!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous