The Photo Shoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Amanda said, leaning toward the screen. "I want to see that!"

Oops, Nicole said. Like I said, I didn't get a good look.

Well we can work up to that ;), Emily said. Nicole and Amanda both laughed, to my surprise.

Will you take one of Amanda too for me? Emily said. I promised her a trade.

Nicole looked at Amanda.

"Top on or off?" Amanda said.

Nicole wrote, Top on or off?

Amanda shrieked, laughing. "I was joking!"

Off please, Emily said.

Amanda laughed louder, her face now turning red. She looked at me, and laughed again, as she saw my shock.

"Tell her we can work up to that," Amanda said. Nicole laughed and typed it in.

LOL fair, Emily said.

Amanda kept her top on, but seemed into the spirit of it. When Nicole readied her camera, Amanda leaned forward, her hands on her knees, pressing her chest out and her arms together. The effect was her big breasts were squeezed together, pushing against the fabric of her tank top, all but spilling out.

Nicole giggled; I stared. Amanda glanced my way, blushed and laughed. Nicole took several pictures, framing different angles.

When Nicole seemed satisfied, she leaned toward the laptop on the coffee table and plugged the camera in. The camera folder popped up, displaying an array of thumbnails. I caught a quick glimpse: a handful of the most recent photos of Amanda, a few Nicole had taken in her room, a few before that that looked new to me - they were too small and Nicole was too quick for me to get a good look - and near the top, just before scrolling off the page, a shot of me naked, holding my cock. Nicole quickly opened one of Amanda, scrolled through her options - they were lovely- and dragged her selection into the chat with Emily.

OMG, Emily wrote. Amanda, I hope you don't mind my saying, but you have beautiful tits. ;)

Amanda laughed and leaned in to the laptop, writing, Thank you :)

Okay fair is fair, Emily wrote. And then an image started loading into the chat.

I'm about to go meet a friend for coffee, Emily wrote as it loaded. How do I look?

The picture resolved to show Emily standing in her bedroom, smiling at the camera. She wore a thin spaghetti-strap yellow dress. Her large breasts all but spilled out, and her nipples poked noticeably through the thin material, though you couldn't quite see through it. It hung loosely further down, ending high on her thighs.

"Wow," Nicole said.

Amanda looked at me, grinning.

"You stud!" she said. "She's fucking hot!"

Then Amanda, leaning forward to the computer, wrote, You look sexy ;). I'm sorry you have to leave. :(

Me too :(, Emily wrote. But my friend is fun, you'd like her. I'll bring my laptop and camera, maybe I'll check in on you three.

LOL okay, Amanda wrote.

Here's a little teaser ;), Emily wrote, and another image loaded.

This one showed her wearing the same yellow dress, but her back was to the camera. She smiled coyly over her shoulder, and with her hands she held the dress's skirt up, exposing her naked ass. She wore nothing under the dress.

"Oh my God," Nicole said; Amanda shrieked, laughing; I stared.

Before anyone could reply to Emily, she wrote Talk soon :*, and signed off.

There was a long moment, silent and awkward, while we all stared at the image Emily sent. It was so hot; that she'd sent in knowing we were all three there to see it, that apparently she was heading out for coffee with nothing under that very thin dress.

I couldn't take my eyes off the image. It was an incredible turn on for me. Not just Emily's ass, which was very nice, but her face, the light in her eye, her smile.

"Do you need some time alone, Sam?" Amanda said, watching me, laughing. I blushed.

Nicole rolled her eyes, but she too was blushing.

"I do," she said. "I'm gonna take a shower"

"Want some help?" Amanda said.

I laughed, but no one else did. I looked at Nicole, who looked at me, then at the picture of Emily on the screen. She was blushing deep red. She shrugged.

"Sure," she said.

Amanda shot me a look and a grin, and jumped up and followed Nicole out of the room.

I sat back, head spinning. After everything that had gone on today, the thought of Amanda and Nicole taking a shower together was almost more than I could handle. More than that, even, that look Nicole had given Emily's picture: Emily had turned her on. That didn't seem like it should be so surprising, but something about it drove me crazy.

I don't know how long I sat there on the couch, almost painfully hard in my pants, looking at Emily's picture, imagining Nicole and Amanda in the shower together. But it seemed like I sat there a long time, not moving, my heart and mind both racing.

And then I heard something from upstairs, a gentle thud, another, a sort of clattering. Then, moaning. A long, drawn out note, unmistakably Nicole, high-pitched and thick with pleasure. Automatically, I reached into my pants, pulled out my cock right there on the couch. I held it throbbing in my fist, squeezing. Nicole went on moaning. I didn't want to cum here, make a mess all over the couch. But it was all I could do to stave it off.

There was something about how loud it was; like Nicole wanted me to hear. Whatever she'd done with Amanda - or anyone else - in the past, she'd been quiet about it, behind closed doors. Now, she'd been open in front of me about Amanda joining her. And this moan, now finally descending into a low shudder, barely audible. It was hard to imagine it wasn't at least in part for my benefit.

I was just about resolved to go back to my room and finish myself off, when my computer pinged with a new message, from Emily. Or at least it came from Emily's screen name.

Hi. Is this Sam? Then, This is Dani, Emily's friend.

I took a deep breath, and reluctantly forced my cock back into my pants. What was Emily planning now?

Hi Dani, I wrote. Yes, this is Sam.

I'm with Emily at the coffee shop, Dani wrote. She thought we should meet.

Ha okay, I said. It's nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you too :). Emily's told me a lot about you.

Oh yeah? Good things?

Very good things :).

I was very curious what that meant exactly.

Are your friends with you? Dani said.

No, they're in the shower, I replied, without really thinking.

Together?!

Whoops.

I don't know, I lied. They just both said they were going to take a shower and went upstairs. I haven't looked to see if they're in there together.

Emily says she wants pics, LOL, Dani said.

Me too, I said.

LOL. They didn't invite you? How sad for you.

Maybe next time, I said.

Emily says she wants to join too. Might get a little tight in there.

Not you? I wrote, hesitating a moment before hitting enter, but then sent.

Five people seems like a lot for one shower, she said.

I guess we'll have to take turns, I said.

I guess so. :)

Okay, I'd known this girl for about a minute, and we were already talking about group showers. Interesting. She did seem fun.

I heard more movement upstairs, some talking and giggling. It sounded like they were out of the shower. I wondered if they'd just take their fun back into Nicole's room.

Emily wants you to send me a pic, Dani wrote. She swears you're cute, but wants you to prove it to me.

Okay, I said, one sec.

She says it has to be a new one, Dani said.

Well the old ones are new to you.

That's what I said, she wrote. But the girl's got rules. She wants you to TAKE a pic for me.

Then she said, She says she'll make it worth your while.

What do you think that means? I said.

I don't know, LOL. Seems like she's feeling adventurous.

Then a picture came through, of Emily sitting at a table in a coffee shop. It wasn't especially crowded, but people were visible in the background. She was leaning forward on the table, winking at the camera. Her breasts were resting on her forearms, barely covered in the thin material of her dress.

Wow, I wrote.

I know, Dani said. You've had quite an effect on this girl. ;)

What about you? I said.

You haven't had quite an effect on me yet, but we just met. ;)

I blushed, cringing. That wasn't what I meant.

I mean, I said, do I get to see you too?

Maybe. Show me what you got first.

My heart was, again, racing. I assumed Emily was very much enjoying the effect this was having on me.

I noticed Nicole had left her camera on the coffee table. I looked around, listening for a sign of them. I heard nothing, and assumed they'd retired to Nicole's room.

Okay, I wrote to Dani. One sec.

I took a few, and looking at them in the viewfinder realized how lucky I'd been that Nicole had helped me. I looked so awkward, holding the camera out, trying - and failing - to make a face that wasn't completely oafish.

I was too wrapped up in the task to hear anyone coming.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Nicole said. She stood in the doorway, wearing a yellow tank top and short shorts. She looked flush, with a glow in her cheeks, her hair damp. But she also glared.

"I was just..." I started, ready to explain how I was very reasonably taking a picture for my new friend.

"What part of 'don't touch my fucking camera' do you not understand?" Nicole said, stalking toward me, grabbing the camera from my hand.

"Go easy on him," Amanda said, coming around the corner, laughing. She looked similar flushed and damp. She was wearing the same blue pajama top Nicole had been wearing earlier that morning. It was smaller on Amanda, barely closing around her large breasts, showing quite a lot of cleavage. She, too, was not wearing any pajama bottoms, though I could just see a line of black panties beneath the top. "For a second I thought maybe you caught him jerking off down here."

Nicole laughed, giving me a look. "Not this time."

"What? Have you caught him?"

Nicole just raised her eyebrows, looking at me. Amanda laughed.

"That was my one rule," Nicole said, looking from me to the camera. She looked at the photos I'd taken through the viewfinder. She shook her head, laughing. "You're fucking hopeless."

"Oh, is our girl back?" Amanda said, seeing some activity on the computer. She went to the couch, pulling the computer onto her lap. She laughed, "Oh, a new girl!" She looked up, grinning.

Nicole looked over Amanda's shoulder as she scrolled through the conversation. I blushed, wanting to protest, knowing that would be futile, trying to run through my mind what we'd talked about.

Nicole shot me a look, annoyed, blushing, and I recalled that I told Dani they were in the shower together.

"Okay," Nicole said, sighing. "I guess let's get this new girl a picture." She looked at me. "Do you want to be doing anything interesting, or just standing there?"

"What do you mean?" I said.

Nicole shook her head, exasperated.

"Look at this picture," Amanda said to me, pulling up the image Dani had sent of Emily, leaning onto the table. "What is she doing?"

"She's, uh..." Was this a rhetorical question? "She's... leaning forward?"

"She's posing," Amanda said. "She's being sexy."

"Okay..."

Nicole looked at me like I was the worst kind of idiot.

"Okay," she said. "Let me rephrase the question. Do you want to send her a picture of you standing there looking doofy, or do want to send her a sexy picture?"

"I want to send her a... sexy picture... I guess," I said, feeling myself blush intensely. Amanda giggled.

"Okay," Nicole said. She looked at Amanda. "What do you think?"

They both looked me up and down, appraising. Amanda cocked her head.

"Shirt off?" Amanda said.

"Yeah," Nicole said, nodding. "Let's try that."

They both just continued to watch me, waiting. I hesitated, unsure if that's really what Dani was asking for. But they were right; the picture she'd sent of Emily was very sexy. So I took a deep breath and pulled my shirt off, tossing it aside. I saw Amanda grin from the couch, running her eyes up and down my body.

"Not bad," Amanda said. Nicole laughed, blushing.

"Here," Nicole said. "Sit down, so you're not just standing there looking awkward."

She directed me to the chair off to the side of the couch, and I followed her lead, again allowing her to guide me as she framed a couple shots and took some pictures.

"Okay," she said finally, scrutinizing the pictures in the camera viewfinder. "These are okay." She moved over to the couch and plugged the camera into the computer. She didn't seek any input from me; she just selected an image and sent it, then handed the computer back to Amanda.

"Can I have that?" I said.

Amanda laughed, shaking her head, then patted the spot on the couch next to her.

I moved to Amanda's right side - Nicole sat on her left - just as Dani was sending a response

Wow, she said. You are cute :).

Then she said, Pretty bold, sending a pic half naked. I don't even know you.

I cringed; Amanda laughed. Then she typed in a reply before I could stop her.

Well now you know what I look like without a shirt on. Want to know more? ;)

"What are you--" I started, but Amanda cut me off with a look and a wink.

OMG, Dani said. Emily was right, you are a bad boy.

"See?" Amanda said. Then she wrote to Dani, Guilty.

Then a picture loaded into the chat, along with the message, Sorry, I'm leaving my shirt on.

The picture showed a cute Black girl, with petite features, deep brown eyes, a sweet smile. Her hair pushed behind her ears. I couldn't see much beyond her face, but she was very pretty.

"Man, Sam," Amanda said. "You're surrounded by beautiful women. How did that happen?"

She wrote to Dani, You're beautiful. :)

I wasn't thrilled with her pretending to be me, but I had to admit she was doing a pretty good job.

Thank you :), Dani said.

Then she said, So when do I get to see your cock?

"Holy shit," Amanda said, laughing. She looked at me; I was staring at the screen, blushing. "Well Sam? When does she get to see your cock?"

"Let me see that," Nicole said, grabbing the computer. Amanda shrugged, smiling at me. I couldn't see what Nicole was doing, but she typed for a bit, then set the computer on the coffee table so we could all see it.

Hi Dani, she wrote. This is Nicole. We'll show you Sam's cock - and maybe more - in good time. I think you two have more to show us first.

"Wow," Amanda said, reading and looking from me to Nicole. "You're into this, huh?"

Nicole shrugged, blushing furiously.

You drive a hard bargain, Dani wrote. What would you like to see?

More ;), Nicole wrote.

LOL ok.

"This is exciting," Amanda said, leaning forward, watching the screen intently.

After a long moment, another image came into view.

It was Emily. She was again leaning forward over the table, looking off to the side as if to see if anyone was watching. People could still be seen in the background, but I couldn't tell if anyone was specifically looking. Emily, meanwhile, was pulling the front of her dress down, exposing her breasts. They looked huge and beautiful, resting on the table, her nipples appearing hard.

"Wow," Amanda said.

The three of us all stared at the photo for a long moment.

Very nice, Nicole wrote finally.

I know :), Dani said. Your move.

"Time to whip it out?" Amanda said, grinning at me.

Nicole looked over at both of us, considering. She looked me up and down.

"Hmm no, I don't think so," she said. "How about... Amanda, you want to be in one?"

"Sure," Amanda said, smiling broadly.

"Okay," Nicole said, taking us in, pondering some angles. Then she set about arranging us. "Lean back," she said to me, and as I did she looked down at my lap, blushing. Amanda, too, looked me over, smiling.

"Okay," Nicole said, looking at my lap, "can you, like, straighten it out?"

I looked where she was looking, where my hard cock was stretched down my right thigh. I knew what she meant; we'd done this before. Amanda looked on, surprised and amused. I blushed, took a deep breath, reached into my pants and adjusted my cock so it stood more straight up, straining and bending against the material of my sweatpants.

"Wow," Amanda said, staring.

"Good," Nicole said, also staring. Then, to Amanda, "Okay, you slide in, lean against him..." She arranged us so Amanda sank into my left side, my arm behind her along the back of the couch. Amana leaned in close, curling up her legs, pushing her chest out, her eyes on my crotch where my hard-on tented obviously, her hand on my upper left thigh, inches from my cock.

My heart raced; Amanda's huge breasts were barely held in by the tight pajama top, inviting my eyes. And her eyes on my cock, her hand so close to it; I thought if I wasn't careful I would cum in my pants.

"That's good," Nicole said, and leaned in, taking pictures.

"It's so hard not to just grab it," Amanda said, giggling, looking at me. I let out a breath. She laughed. "Man this is killing you huh." She looked down at my lap again, then back up at me. "That looks uncomfortable. I bet you can't wait to take it out." I said nothing; I couldn't. She smiled, and whispered, "I can't wait for you to take it out either."

I took a deep breath, looking at the ceiling. She was right; this was driving me crazy. All I was focused on was not embarrassing myself by cumming right there in my pants.

Nicole looked at my face, blushing and smirking.

"Hang in there, Sam," she said, chuckling, as she looked at the images she'd taken in the camera viewfinder.

"Yeah," Amanda said, grinning up at me. "Hang in there." Then she slumped into my side, leaning against me, her right hand draped over the inside of my left thigh.

Nicole plugged the camera in, pulled up a photo, and sent it to Dani/Emily.

Amanda and I leaned forward together to get a closer look. The photo was taken from my right side, angled downward. Amanda was leaning in, her hand sliding into the inside of my left thigh. The camera was angled down Amanda's top, which struggled to contain her large breasts. She was blushing, eyes wide, biting her lip as she stared down at my lap, where the tent in my sweatpants was prominent and obvious. My face looked strained, flushed; it seemed obvious to me that I was trying to keep my impending orgasm at bay.

OMG, Dani wrote. Somebody take that poor boy's cock out, he looks in pain!

Nicole glanced my way, smiling and blushing. Then she wrote, He loves it.

I bet he does. Those tits look like they need to come out too. Is that Amanda?

Yes

There was a pause without a reply. Then a picture came through, with the message Look what you're doing to Emily!

The picture was taken from slightly further away, as if Dani stood aside from the table. Emily was angled a little away from the table so the camera could take in her whole body. Her mouth was open, her eyes looked slightly glazed. With her right hand she squeezed her right breast, pulling it free from her dress - her nipple was just visible through her fingers. Her legs were spread, her pussy only covered by her left hand, cupped over it.