The Photo Shoot Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Amanda said. Nicole just let out a sigh. I stared; I couldn't believe how far Emily was going with this.

Wow, Nicole typed. She's... adventurous.

Yes LOL, Dani wrote. People are watching. I think we need to relocate before we get in trouble.

Then she said, We need to find a place where she can cum, asap.

Nicole looked at me. I was taking deep breaths, unconsciously squeezing my cock through my pants. Her eyes, and Amanda's, took that in. Then Nicole wrote, Sam too.

I can think of some places Sam could cum, Dani said. A couple of them are right there in that pic, about to pop out of a shirt ;)

"Does she mean my tits?" Amanda said, laughing.

"I think she might mean your tits," Nicole said.

Then Dani said, We have to go LOL. Emily wants me to remind you to take pics. Talk soon. ;)

And she signed off.

Amanda looked at me, a look of pure innocence on her face.

"What do you think, Sam?" she said. "Would you like to cum on my tits?"

I just nodded dumbly. Both Amanda and Nicole laughed.

"Okay," Nicole said. She unplugged the camera and stood in front of the couch. She looked at me, waiting. I just sat there a moment, my heart racing.

Amanda smiled at me.

"Take your pants off," she whispered.

I again nodded dumbly. Amanda ran her hand up to the waistband of my sweatpants, gave them a tug. I lifted my ass up off the couch; she pulled at both my sweatpants and my boxers, and I helped her push them down. She gasped and giggled as my cock sprung out. Then I sat back, my cock standing hard and throbbing.

"Oh my God," Amanda said, leaning in, staring, her hand on my bare thigh.

Nicole snapped pictures, taking multiple angles.

"Touch it," Nicole said, almost whispering.

I didn't know who she was talking to, but Amanda immediately reached out, letting out a sigh as she wrapped her hand around my cock. I moaned. Amanda giggled. Nicole bit her lip, her face flushed, and kept taking pictures.

"You're so big," Amanda said, looking at my face, her eyes wide, squeezing my cock.

"God," Amanda said, returning her attention to my cock, slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft. She leaned close, her tits hanging heavy in her top, swaying with her motions as she slowly stroked my cock.

Nicole moved in close, resting one knee on the couch on my right side, across from Amanda. She watched intently, taking pictures.

"Hold it up," Nicole said. "Squeeze it at the base."

Amanda smiled, looking from me to Nicole, and did as instructed. She slid her hand down my length and squeezed, holding it up. It throbbed in her hand.

"Fuck," Nicole said, leaning closer, taking more pictures.

"It's a lovely cock," Amanda said, looking closely at it.

Nicole said nothing, but her blush deepened further. She looked up at my face then, for the first time, it seemed, since I'd taken my pants off.

"Are you ready to cum?" she said, and I almost exploded right there.

Amanda giggled. "I think he is. I can feel it."

Nicole looked at Amanda. "What do you think?"

Amanda smiled broadly. She said nothing, just nodded.

"Okay," Nicole said. "Come onto the floor, over here." She gestured to the open area to the left of the coffee table.

Amanda let go of my cock and followed Nicole's instruction. She walked to the open area, looked at me, and sunk to her knees. I looked on, just trying to hold on.

"Sam, come here," Nicole said, gesturing in front of Amanda.

I stood. My cock stood absurdly hard, pointing upwards. All eyes were on it as I walked to where Nicole indicated.

"Okay," Nicole said, and she came and stood right next to me. She readied the camera, looking down toward Amanda, who sat back on her knees looking up me, smiling. Nicole hit a couple buttons on the camera, and I saw a red light come on. "Ready," she said.

Amanda looked at me, her eyes moving from my cock up my body to my face. Her hands slid over her tits.

"Sam," she said, her voice low, sultry. "I want you to stroke that big cock for me." And then she undid one button, then another. Her breasts still strained at the shirt, pushing it further open. "And I want you to cum all over my tits." And she undid the last button and pulled the top away, revealing her huge perfect tits, her nipples hard and pointing slightly outward. She took her tits in both hands and held them up, squeezing them, watching me expectantly.

And I grabbed my cock, watching her lift her big heavy tits for me, and I moaned, and with one stroke I was cumming. The first shot went beyond her in a powerful jet, shooting over her head, painting her in a stripe, in her hair, down her face. She gasped, and I pumped my cock, moaning, and a second shot went right into her open mouth, filling it. She sputtered, surprised, cum spilling from her mouth, down her chin as I shot more cum onto her face. Nicole sighed, standing close to me, leaning in, recording, and I kept pumping my cock. Amanda raised herself up off the ground some, holding up her tits for me, smiling and breathing hard. I kept cumming hard, coating her tits with shot after shot. She moaned and rubbed her hands over them, rubbing in my cum even as I continued to spray her.

"Oh my fucking God," Amanda said, laughing, and she raised herself up more.

She took another shot of cum in the face as she leaned forward. She took my cock in her hand, and then leaned in and took it in her mouth. I moaned, she looked up at me with eyes wide, and she slid her lips down my shaft, collecting cum, and even as she did so my orgasm surged, and I shot a fresh load into her mouth. She sputtered on my cock, gagging some, her eyes bulging, but she held me in her mouth, sliding down still further, moaning as I shot still more cum into her mouth, down her throat.

Nicole leaned closer, panning the camera across my body and Amanda's.

Amanda swallowed, slurping cum from my cock as she slowly slid her lips back up my length. When her lips slid off the head of my cock I shuddered, an orgasm aftershock sending one more shot of cum onto her face. She giggled. Cum overflowed from her mouth, dribbling down her chin. She looked me in the eye as she made a show of sucking her mouthful into her throat, swallowing. She licked her lips, and smiled.

She sat back on her feet, smiling into the camera. She was covered in cum: her face, her tits, it dripped down her body, down her stomach, wetting her panties, which were now all she wore. As Nicole panned in with the camera, Amanda cooed at the camera, running her hands over her cum-soaked tits. She blew the camera a kiss, and Nicole stopped recording.

"Hang on," Nicole said. "Let's get a couple stills of you too."

She went on to take a few pictures of Amanda, on her knees and topless, covered in cum. Amanda gave her various poses, seeming to enjoy the attention. I stood by, watching, naked, my slowly-deflating cock dripping cum onto the floor.

Finally, apparently satisfied, Nicole straightened. She turned and looked at me. She smirked as she ran her eyes up and down my body. She gestured to the floor, where multiple shots of cum were visible.

"You should clean this mess up," she said. And, camera in hand, she started walking away, grabbing her camera cord as she passed the coffee table.

"Where are you going?" I said after her.

She spared me a glance back, held up her camera. "Editing," she said. And she disappeared around the corner.

Amanda stood, grabbing her shirt from the floor, and looked down at herself and laughed. She looked me up and down; her eyes lingered for a long moment on my cock.

"That," she said, "was impressive." And she sauntered casually past me as if she wasn't topless and soaked in my cum. She made eye contact with me as she grabbed my t shirt off the couch, smiling as she used it to wipe the cum off her face and chest. Then she followed Nicole.

And I was left alone, feeling suddenly very naked, standing in the living room.

I went to the kitchen and got myself cleaned up - I wasn't nearly as much of a mess as Amanda - and, pulling my pants on, did my best to get all the cum cleaned up off the floor.

#

When I was reasonably satisfied, I slumped onto the couch, exhausted, my head reeling. I could hear Nicole and Amanda laughing upstairs. I imagined them going through the photos, the video that Nicole had taken. Looking, watching. I felt vaguely left out, but I also found I liked the idea of them looking at them together. I thought again about what Emily had said about them fooling around, the sounds I'd heard from the shower earlier. What were they doing now?

Before my mind really had a chance to explore that idea, my phone rang: Emily was calling.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey baby." It sounded like she was outside, somewhat out of breath. But I could hear the smile in her voice.

"What are you doing?" I said.

Emily giggled. "We just did a little photo shoot in the park. Now we're heading back to Dani's place. What are you doing?"

"I just, uh... got cleaned up."

Emily giggled again. "I like the sound of that. Did you get some pictures for me?"

"I think so. Nicole took the camera. She said she had some editing to do."

"Editing?"

"Yeah. There might be a video too."

"Oh!" She sighed, laughing. "That sounds interesting. I can't wait to see it."

"I can't wait to see yours."

"I think you'll like them." I could tell by her voice she was grinning broadly.

"If they're of you I know I will."

"You're sweet." There was a pause, then she said, "So how do you like Dani?"

"She seems nice," I said.

Emily giggled. "She is nice. She's cute too, right?" I heard Dani say something in protest in the background, laughing.

"Yeah," I said. "She's very cute."

Emily stage-whispered into the phone, "She can't wait to see your cock."

"Emily!" I heard, loud and clear, from Dani. Emily laughed.

"Tell her I can't wait to show her," I said, blushing, smiling.

Emily laughed again, and I heard her say to Dani, loudly, "He can't wait to show you. You're gonna love it." More laughing from Dani.

Then Emily said to me, "I know you're probably hoping to see more of Dani, too. But she's shy. We'll have to keep working on her."

"Okay," I said, laughing. "Don't pressure her too much, if she really doesn't want to."

"Such a gentleman." I could almost hear Emily rolling her eyes. "Who do we get to see this round? Did Amanda and Nicole join you?"

"Just Amanda."

"Just Amanda what?" I heard from the hallway, then Amanda came around the corner. She had put the tight pajama top back on, still wearing just black panties below. She was smiling like she caught me at something. I shrugged, indicating the phone.

Emily laughed. "Mmm that's good, Amanda's sexy. We'll just have to keep working on Nicole too, I guess."

"I guess so," I said, feeling myself blush, as Nicole at that moment came out following Amanda.

"Did they come back down?" Emily said. "I thought I heard them."

"Yeah."

"Good. We're about at Dani's. I'll let you go, and I'll see you online."

"Okay."

"Don't have too much fun without me."

I laughed. "Sure."

"Just kidding. Have all the fun. Just remember my rules: I get pictures, and you have to make it up to me later."

"Sounds good."

She made a kissing sound into the phone, and hung up.

"My ears were burning," Amanda said, as she came around the couch and sat next to me, close enough for our legs to touch. Nicole sat on her other side, and grabbed the computer from the coffee table.

"I sent you a link," Nicole said. She looked at me. "You mind?"

I shook my head. She pulled up the instant messaging app, opened a link to a file-sharing service she'd sent me.

"Scooch in," Amanda said, "so we can see." Then she moved onto my lap, smiling at me as she grinded into me a little. She patted the middle of the couch for Nicole.

Nicole looked at Amanda and at me, and laughed, shaking her head, blushing a little, then she scooted closer. Amanda sat sideways on my lap, putting her legs in Nicole's lap as Nicole moved closer. She leaned back toward the corner of couch, resting on my chest, basically putting her breasts right in my face. She smiled at me again. I noticed her panties still had dried cum on them.

Nicole downloaded a file and unzipped it, revealing a number of image thumbnails and one video file.

Then a message popped up from Emily:

Hey! The gang all here?

Amanda laughed.

Hi, Nicole wrote back. This is Nicole. We're all here.

Hi Nicole :). You have some pictures for us? Dani and I are very excited to see what you've been up to.

Maybe, Nicole wrote. I could see she was blushing. What do you have for me?

Emily sent a picture then: it was a similar picture to one she'd sent before, but this one was out in public. It was her from behind, walking down the sidewalk. People could be seen in the background, much like at the coffee shop. She was looking over her shoulder at the camera, sticking her ass out, and flipping the back of her dress up, showing her bare ass. In its shadow I could just see a hint of her pussy.

From where I was sitting it was hard not to watch Nicole look at the picture. I saw her blush deepen; she let out a breath. I felt Amanda look at me and smile, and I thought she knew what I was focusing on.

Beautiful :), Nicole wrote. Then she said, softly, almost to herself, "We'll give her a little tease..."

She pulled up the image thumbnails and grabbed one of the first ones and opened it. In it, I was lifting my body off the couch, pushing my sweatpants, Amanda leaning in and helping me. They were pushed a few inches down, showing the beginning of my pubic region; just past the waistband the outline of my cock was clearly visible, hard and stretching the material.

MMMM you tease, Emily said. I love it.

The next image Emily sent was taken from a park - a tree-lined path was in the background, a few people sitting and walking here and there. Emily was sitting on her knees on the grass, the hem of her dress reaching just barely to her thighs. She was looking up into the camera, biting her lower lip. The straps of her dress were pushed off her shoulder, the front pulled down to expose her breasts, which she held up in her hands.

"Wow," Amanda said.

Nicole looked my way, blushing. Amanda looked at me too, and she wiggled her ass a little on my lap, rubbing against my swelling cock. Nicole glanced down, noticing Amanda's movements, and laughed.

Dani's begging to see Sam's cock, Emily wrote. Will you please show her?

"You ready to show her, Sam?" Amanda said, grinning at me. I nodded. She laughed, wiggling her ass a little more against my now fully-hard cock.

Nicole pulled up a picture that showed me sitting back on the couch, naked, my cock hard, standing up on its own, and Amanda leaning in, her hand on my thigh, staring at it.

"God that's so fucking hot," Amanda said. She looked at me, and she put her hand on my bare chest, running it down my stomach. She smiled. "I want to see the real thing again."

As Nicole sent the picture to Emily, watching out of the corner of her eye, Amanda lifted herself up onto her knees, straddling me, and tugged at my pants. I let her, lifting myself up again for her, and she pulled my pants and boxers off, casting them aside. Again I sat back down on the couch, again my cock fully hard, even as a very similar picture loaded in Emily's chat window.

Amanda hovered there straddling me, admiring my naked body, smiling. Nicole, too, looked down at my cock, her face bright red, flushed.

Amanda sank back down to sit on my thighs, then curled up, facing Nicole again, leaning into me, idly letting her hand trail down to my cock, taking it in her hand as she watched for Emily's reply.

OMG, Emily said. That's so fucking hot.

I want to show you Dani's face, she said. I just snuck a picture, LOL.

Then a picture loaded from Emily, of Dani, looking off-camera - at the computer, presumably. Her eyes were wide, her mouth hung open. Her skin looked flushed. I could see a little more of her body in this shot than in the one she'd sent before: she was wearing a white sleeveless top, tight around her modestly sized but nice round breasts. Her skin was smooth and brown.

"Looks like she likes it," Amanda said, lightly caressing my cock. I moaned.

I think Sam's enjoying the audience, Nicole wrote.

Me too, Emily said, and sent another picture.

This one showed her in the same place on the grass. But now she had her ass on the ground, her legs spread. Her dress was pulled down to her midsection, her big tits hanging free. She held her right hand between her legs, barely obscuring her pussy, partially visible in the shadow of her dress.

"Holy shit," Nicole breathed. Amanda cooed, her hand tightly gripping my cock, which throbbed. I stared, amazed. People could still be seen in the background of the image. Some of them looked like they might be looking Emily's way. I couldn't believe how far she was going with this. She was damn near naked, there for anyone to see.

Wow, Nicole wrote. She was breathing a little heavier. You look amazing.

Thank you ;), Emily said.

Nicole quickly loaded another image into the chat: a close-up shot of Amanda leaning over my cock, holding it tightly by the base. My cock stood tall in her fist, almost visibly throbbing, the head purple.

Mmmmm fuck that's such a nice cock, Emily wrote. It looks fucking huge.

Nicole shot me a look. Then she wrote, It is fucking huge.

Amanda giggled, looking at me, as I let out a moan.

I bet he loves you saying that, Emily said.

Emily's next picture was taken at a downward angle, as if Dani was standing above Emily at a slight remove. Emily was lying back in the grass. Her dress was pulled up from the bottom and down from the top, so it was rolled up around her middle, covering nothing. She was essentially naked, there in the middle of the park. Her legs were spread wide, her pussy on full display, visibly wet, with a light patch of public hair. Her back was arched slightly, her right hand between her legs, touching her clit. Her left hand was squeezing her left breast, pinching the nipple; her right breast was pushed outward by gravity. Her mouth was open as if in a moan, her eyes were closed.

And in the background, people were undeniably looking her way, some appearing to be walking towards her.

"God," Nicole breathed.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was so brazen; for all Emily had shown she was into this, I still hadn't believed she'd go this far. But there she was, in the middle of a public park, masturbating for an audience of strangers. I nearly came right there, looking at it.

Amanda giggled, looking at me. She squeezed my cock hard.

"This girl is something else," she said, laughing.

I just nodded, my mouth agape, staring at the picture. I noticed Nicole did the same, nearly in sync with me.

I love that, Nicole wrote. Were you cumming?

Oh yeah, Emily said. I got pretty loud... drew a crowd. Oops ;).

Then she said, Here's the aftermath...

Another image came in, showing Emily in the same state of undress. She lay flat this time, her arms on the ground by her head. She had a look of pure rapture on her face; her skin glowed. Her legs hung open, her wet pussy there for all to see. Her tits lay heavy on her chest. Around her could be seen a small group of people looking on in various expressions of surprise and arousal.

Wow, Nicole wrote. Quite an audience.