The Photo Shop - Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unbelievably solid," he said matter-of-factly. He was happy with the results, though, at every angle and pose the photos were gorgeous. The three of them looked at the results so far on the laptop.

"That one," Sammy said. "Turned back looking at the camera, that one is priceless."

Rui had the perfect sultry expression. Her back was gorgeous. Her side-boob and nipple were perfectly shaped.

"And your ass looks great in those jeans," Sammy added. "It's time we got you out of them, though. Shirt back on, but jeans off. Socks back on, but no shoes."

Rui put her arms back in the shirt, took a deep breath, and undid her jeans. She was careful not to bring her panties down as she pulled them off her legs and over her ankles, Sammy photographing her the whole time.

"Hmm, those panties. G-string. They're the wrong look completely."

"I thought this would be... sexy," Rui defended.

"Doesn't suit you," Sammy shook his head. "The string cuts into your sides. You're such a classic beauty, a G-string looks too cheap on you. Did you bring others?"

"No."

"Well, off then."

"Off?"

"Take your pants off. You'll look better without."

Rui laughed and let her side fall to the back of the chesterfield. That guy just told her she would look better without pants. There was something silly and funny about it.

"Oh, god, am I going to take my pants off?" Rui said out loud.

"Up to you," Sammy said honestly. "The photo album would be stunning with just the photos we have now."

Rui sighed.

"No," she moaned. "William will want pussy. If there was no cunt, as he says, he'd bitch and moan."

"Okay," Sammy shrugged. "Take your time."

Rui again checked Luna's presence and slowly, carefully pulled her panties down and off. She handed them to Sammy who put them on the table by the laptop. She sat down on the leather seat in just the borrowed shirt.

"Okay. You look good. Let's keep everything hidden for a while, covered by the shirt or on the side hiding your pussy, that sort of thing. Make your man think you're not going to show it."

For fifteen minutes, Sammy had Rui flirting terribly with the camera, on both the sofa and over on the bed. She would either have the shirt strategically placed or if her bottom half was bare it would be face down on the bed or sofa, teasing with just her naked ass, not her jewel.

Again the three of them looked at the work on the laptop before proceeding.

"That's really good work," Rui said, impressed with how sensual and gorgeous Sammy had made her look.

"Easy subject. But for the next ones, wear your red shirt."

Rui shivered, taking off the white shirt and handing it to Luna.

"Socks off too, this time," Sammy said, unable to take his eyes off the beauty standing before him.

The red shirt was smaller, with no chance of the shirt tails covering her pussy.

"Stand and face me, hands on hips. Shirt open but covering your tits, gap down the middle. Legs stand wide. Let's get your pussy front and center. Yeah, like that. I love how tiny you've cut your muff. Can see your pussy lips. Perfect."

Watching it all, Luna was fascinated. This woman was married, yet she was here letting Sammy take photos between her legs. As a present for her husband. She was cheating on her husband as a present for her husband. Wouldn't he be furious that his wife had given her nudity to the photographer? She was on the bed, legs wide open, pulling her vagina parts wide for Sammy's camera to see deep inside her. And she got entirely naked, posing like she would have sex. She was on hands and knees, legs open, ass in the air, again giving the camera the perfect view of her most personal place.

"Do you finger yourself?" Sammy asked as Rui lay on her back, up on her elbows, legs open to him.

Rui nodded, going red from the embarrassing admission.

"Has William seen it?"

"No!"

"Let's show him."

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Rui said, smiling at the craziness of it. For ten minutes Sammy took a hundred photos of Rui bringing herself off. Luna had never imagined a girl would have three of her own fingers up herself, fucking madly. The whole length of her fingers went up inside, again and again. Luna had to look away, but she couldn't escape the smell and the sound. The slopping and the moaning echoed over the clicking of the camera. Rui's orgasm was explosively loud.

"Suck yourself clean," Sammy told her once Rui had cum. She did as asked, the camera clicking all the licking.

Sammy took many photos of Rui lying on the bed, post-coital. Her eyes were droopy, her pussy glistening, and her nipples puffy, it was obvious she had just been serviced. Rui stayed on the bed naked as Sammy and Luna looked through the photos on the laptop.

"Oh my god," was all Luna could say to the carnality of it.

"Interesting, right?" Sammy said.

"I've never...," Luna said. She didn't need to finish the sentence. Sammy knew she had multiple nevers that day.

"How do you feel?" Sammy asked Rui, moving over to sit on the bed near her.

"Naked," she smiled.

"A gorgeous one. Your William must like having you around."

"He does," she said, running her hands through her hair.

"You want to take a quick look? You're going to have to come back in and choose the photos to put in the album. We'll put a proposal together, then get your ideas. But come, take a sneak peek."

Rui stood and came over to look, putting her arms back into the red shirt but otherwise bare. She was both disgusted and impressed with herself in the photos.

"Oh my goodness."

"Once the red shirt is on, it goes carnal," Sammy said. "The flow of the album will be great."

"Oh my goodness," Rui said again.

"You said he'd want pussy shots!" Sammy laughed.

"This will be the first and last time," she assured them, and herself.

"Leave the red shirt on," Sammy said, "Let's have some behind-the-scenes shots to appendix the album. That way it won't just stop, it will give a nice warm-down touch."

Sammy took photos of Luna pretending to do Rui's makeup, Rui looking through the wardrobe, standing around taking instruction, all half-naked or naked. After Rui finally dressed, Luna was allowed to go home.

That evening when Luna was back at Grandma's for dinner, she didn't know how to answer the how-was-work question.

"Do you know what they do?" Luna asked.

"Print photos?" Grandma shrugged.

"Yeah," Luna, leaving it there. She didn't know how to explain what she had just seen, certainly not to her grandmother. Was it smut? Was it immoral? Rui was doing it to give to her husband. Her own husband. As a wedding anniversary present. It looked like unconscionable porn, but the purpose was so sweet. Rui sought the photoshoot out as an act of love. Luna had never seen porn framed in that way. The whole experience was messing with her balance of right and wrong.

"At least Sammy is super-professional," she said out loud in the shower, running her fingers through her pubic hair. She'd never thought of it before, her bush was what it was, right? But after seeing how Rui shaped hers, Luna felt unkempt and unsophisticated, embarrassed to never have given thought to how she looked down there.

"But no one is looking," Luna argued with herself.

"It doesn't matter. You see it. Keep yourself tidy," Luna replied to herself.

That night in bed, she touched between her legs, wondering how Rui must have felt. Whatever trick Rui had to bring herself off so explosively, it was lost on Luna. No matter how she prodded or poked or rolled her finger inside herself - nothing. It was no more erotic than if she had been poking her cheek inside her mouth. Maybe some people were different? Maybe she was still too young?

Next instalment "The Photo Shop -- Coming Along" will be submitted for approval next Wednesday Nov 16, 2022!

Its a 'live' series, so feedback welcome - as long as its quick!

12