The Photo Shop Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have, even in the nude, I was also a nude model at the academy of fine arts, posing for the student painters. But enough about me, Gina is anxious to get her picture taken."

That was indeed the case, she was almost jumping from one leg to the other to catch my attention. When she saw I had finished with Victoria for the moment, she turned her back to me and very provocatively slipped the spaghetti straps of her dress off of her shoulders and began to draw the zipper of her summer dress down, revealing her gorgeous nude back, no bra straps in sight. When the zipper was all the way down, I couldn't even detect panties, had she been commando the whole time? I thought.

She must have been as I detected the top of her ass crack, and I didn't have to wait very long, as seconds later her dress dropped to the floor, leaving her completely nude. She turned quickly around her arms in the air shouting "Surprise!"

She then quickly moved behind Victoria and began undoing her bra, putting her hands under the straps and slipping it off, unveiling Victoria's impressive rack, resulting in a sharp intake of breath on my side. Neither girl had any tan lines, clearly giving away that they indeed always sunbathed in the nude. Victoria's panties quickly followed her bra as Gina pulled them down. I was shooting photos like crazy, it was rare, even for me, to have the pleasure to photograph two raving beauties together in the altogether. After about 5 minutes they'd had enough posing, approaching me their fingers wiggling, clearly indicating what they had in mind. I only had a second to put my camera down before I 'reluctantly' had to surrender completely.I It was after all not every day I was undressed by two gorgeous naked women. When they finally pulled down my boxers, it was no wonder my cock was already standing at attention, I was happy I had had the foresight to take one of my blue pills, even with one bi and one lessie, not completely impartial to some male attention, so I was told, you never know. They dropped to their knees. Gina being the more forward one took my penis tenderly in her hand and gave it a few tugs, pointing it at Victoria who gave the head a tentative kiss and lick. She then took it back, circled the glans with her tongue, and took it in her mouth sucking on it like a lollypop then taking my whole cock inside in one go. Her nose touched my pubic bone, it was a smart move this morning shaving there as well, I hoped the girls would appreciate it. Victoria was the first to notice.

"Oh I like it when a man is nicely groomed down there, I hate to get hair in my mouth, did you do this especially for us, or do you shave all the time Lew?"

"He shaves all the time," Gina mumbled her mouth filled with my hard cock.

"Can I have a go? It's been so long since I sucked on a cock and I do like this one." Victoria said with a girly pout.

Before I could say "Be my guest," Gina had pulled off and pointed it at Victoria, who eagerly opened her mouth wide, taking me all the way in with one mighty gulp. She was good; I would never have thought a lesbian could suck cock as well as Victoria did.

Gina had moved behind me pressing her boobs into my back, her hands going all over my chest and abdomen. She managed to make my nipples stand out as theirs were, tickling and tugging on them. After 5 minutes she disappeared, but I didn't even notice as Victoria was bringing me higher and higher with her mouth and tongue. All of a sudden Gina was back walking towards us, dropping on her knees and motioning to Victoria that she wanted to have my dick again. I had seen her cheeks were slightly bulging but didn't pay much attention until she slid her mouth over my cock and all of a sudden I felt ice-cold and prickly.

"Oh my God Gina, you're doing your mother's trick with the bubbly."

"Mmmmm," was all she could say, trying to keep as much Spumante in her mouth and around my cock as possible, although some was trickling down my balls with her mumbling. This made the orgasm I had so far been able to keep at bay, approaching rapidly, but all of a sudden the feeling was gone as she swallowed the wine and pulled off my cock. It felt cold immediately due to a light breeze blowing off the sea. However, the chill didn't last long as my dick was again sucked into Victoria's hot mouth making it mighty difficult to hold out. The thing is I had no idea if lesbian Victoria could handle an ejaculation directly down her throat. My lessons from Alicia still in mind I took Victoria's head in my hands and tried to push her off of my steel rod while I shouted...

"I'm gonna cum any second now, I can't hold it any longer..." Victoria didn't budge. She wouldn't let me pull her mouth off my cock but kept on sucking while I was all the way down her throat. As I was at my limit, I tried again to warn her, shouting. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," immediately shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep in her mouth. She quickly began to swallow, hollowing her cheeks as she sucked even harder, drawing every last drop of jizz I had to offer out of my balls. When she was finished she looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

"That was awesome, that's what I miss sometimes going down on a girl: male spunk tastes so much creamier than girl juice," she said beaming while getting up.

"Oh my, it's still standing," Gina remarked taking my cock in her soft hand and tugging at it, "You surprise me, Lew, at your age, still hard, do you have anything to confess?"

"Euhm, yes, I took one of my blue pills before I came, just to be prepared," I said the tip of my finger in my mouth trying to look shy and guilty, but smiling.

"Excellent, that means we can continue, you don't need a rest?"

"No I'm ready to go, just tell me how I can be of service to you lovely ladies."

"Why don't you lie down on the sunbed and we'll take it from there."

When I was comfortably installed, Gina walked over me, her legs spread wide, and her feet on either side of the bed, while seductively pawing her boobs, taking the hard nipples and pulling them out. When she reached my midsection, she put her feet on the sunbed and squatted over me, slowly coming down while she held my dick and rubbed it a couple of times along her snatch, lubricating it with her already flowing juices before empaling herself.

I had lost track of Victoria, but she appeared quickly over my head, facing Gina. Once she had positioned her tempting pussy over my face, she also came slowly down, pulling her lips open and covering my mouth with her vulva, treating me to her musky womanly flavor and perfume. I ferociously attacked her cunt with my nose buried in her asscrack. It made breathing a bit difficult but I wouldn't have traded my position for any other at that moment, the only downside was that I couldn't see Gina's gorgeous naked body anymore, I could only feel her going up and down my hard cock. I made up for the lack of visuals by sliding my hands over Victoria's nude frame in search of her tantalizing tits, which I hadn't had the pleasure yet of touching and playing with. Although I'm not really a tit man I could still enjoy playing with these big babies. While pleasuring my hands with her mammaries and nipps, I pleasured my mouth with her silky folds while pleasuring her clit with my tongue.

With my palms on her boobs, I felt Gina's erect nipples rub against the back of my hands, keeping my hands emprisoned between their soft orbs. After a while, I was done playing with their knockers, and I moved my hands under Victoria's butt cheeks and lifted her slightly, trying to improve my breathing but more to move my licking and sucking towards her little brown star. Sliding down to her perineum, she began to seriously moan, uttering high-pitched yelps of pleasure when I reached her puckered asshole, trying to slide the tip of my tongue inside.

Although I couldn't see much I heard the girls kissing, and judging by their movements they were playing with each other's boobs. As I'd already cum I felt Gina pulling every trick in the book to make me cum again, her pussy was not only pumping me but she undulated her abdomen like her mother had done the day before. I could only imagine what it looked like, conjuring up the image of Catharina doing this sort of belly dance the previous day.

"How do you girls feel about switching positions?" I mumbled, my mouth still half full of Victoria's tasty labia.

"OK, Victoria said, but then I need to put a condom on you as I'm not on birth control."

"That's no problem, I guess being lesbian there is no real need."

"Not only that, but the sex is so much better when you don't take the pill."

"That's news to me, is that so?"

"Oh yes, since I stopped taking it our sex life has seriously improved."

"Maybe there is no need for a condom: I had my tubes snipped many years ago. I can't make you pregnant, so unless you're afraid of any kind of disease, we can go."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am dear."

"OK then, it feels much better without anyway, but you know Italian men rarely have their tubes snipped, they're afraid."

"I can understand that too, it does hurt for a few days when you have it done, it feels like they kicked you seriously in the balls, but the benefit is so much bigger, so climb aboard."

Victoria didn't hesitate anymore, certainly after she got the thumbs up from Gina, who knew about my operation from her mom. She took Gina's position empaling herself on my cock. Gina took a rest after her acrobatics on top of me, giving me a spectacular view of Victoria's gorgeous naked body gyrating on top of me, her D-cups making tantalizing circles or bouncing up and down. As it was futile to try and grab them, I held on to her soft hips, helping her up and down movement on my cock. As I was curious to see her cum, I moved my hand to the top of her pussy, bringing her clit from under its protective hood and rubbing my thumb over her engorged pearl.

Small sweat beads were beginning to form on her soft skin as she feverishly tried to reach an orgasm, going faster and faster while steadying herself with both palms on my chest. I didn't feel anything approaching yet, so I concentrated totally on her orgasm. She mewled, her voice high and thick with pleasure, alternating with mousy little squeaks, a clear indication of a pending orgasm building rapidly inside her naked body. She had her eyes closed gasping for air, her mouth opening and closing like a fish making her wince and hiss. All of a sudden she became rather vocal screaming at the top of her voice.

"Fuck! Leeeeew, oh God, yes, yes, keep going, keep going, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuuuming! she shouted as I felt her pussy quivering and convulsing around my cock. I pushed it as deep as I could into her, strumming her clit with my fingers to keep her orgasm going. The dam broke as she inundated my lower body, her clear girly fluid squirting all over me. Her hands gripped my chest painfully hard while she gasped for air, her naked body going completely rigid, her stomach hollowing.

"Oh My GOD !" were the last words she uttered before dropping like a stone onto me, gasping for air. I felt her heart race against my chest. Pulling my hand from between our bodies, I gently stroked her back in circles. Gina was looking on with big eyes.

"Jeez Lew, I've never seen Victoria cum so hard," she stammered.

After several minutes Victoria raised herself back up a huge smile on her face looking straight into my eyes.

"Why did I ever imagine that sex with a woman was the greatest thing on earth, how could I ever think I was 100% lesbian? That was amazing Lew - Gina was absolutely right to talk me into having sex with you."

"Gina? Did you have to convince your girlfriend to have sex with me?"

Gina turned red in the face, looking at me, admitting she had indeed convinced her to try and see how it feels to have sex with a man again. It seemed Victoria's first experience with a man, when she was deflowered, had been very painful and totally disastrous. Victoria confirmed that the guy she had had sex with was a total inconsiderate selfish bastard who was only interested in his own pleasure, not even caring he could get her pregnant filling her very sore and just deflowered pussy with his inconsiderate cum. The weeks after had been pure hell, not knowing if she was pregnant or not and that's when she swore never to have sex with a man again - up until now.

"If it had been you who took my virginity at the time Lew I might never have turned lesbian in the first place."

"It only proves, dear Victoria, that you're exactly like Gina, bi-sexual, ready to enjoy both sides of the fence."

When Victoria finally slipped off of me, my cock, still semi-hard and very wet from Victoria's juices, slid out of her with a plop. Gina immediately took pity on it stroking it gently, after which she tenderly kissed it and took it deep into her mouth while caressing my balls. She rapidly brought it back to a full-blown raging hard on making it twitch, enjoying the taste of her girlfriend all over me.

"Your dick tastes so yummy with Victoria's sauce over it," she mumbled while licking and sucking fervently.

She was good, what am I saying, she was a master at sucking cock. When she pulled off, she looked at me and asked with a naughty look if I would prefer another Spumante bath instead of just her hot mouth. I declined gracefully pointing out that too much alcohol would not be good for my health. I felt an orgasm building in the wings, my cock anxiously waiting for its cue to step into the limelight and fill the theatre of her sucking mouth with a generous helping of hot juicy cum. Her tickling my balls was definitely a plus in the process of making me climax and she knew it.

While she kept on licking and sucking, teasing the bulbous head and concentrating with the tip of her tongue on that very sensitive point just at the rim, she looked up at me with her hot sensual eyes demanding me to fill her hot mouth with my spunk. That look was too much for me, I couldn't hold it any longer and allowed my cock to step onto the orgasm stage and let my cum race up my shaft from my balls, my hot steamy load squirting jet after jet deep into her waiting mouth. My mouth was wide open but nothing but air came rushing out as I reached this pinnacle of sexual bliss. Gina kept on pumping with her hand, and sucked, her cheeks hollowing, the very last drop straight out of my balls. When no more came out, she let my cock out of her mouth with a plop, then looking up at me with a big smile on her face, she said, "that was absolute bliss, a nice hard cock, coated with my girlfriend's yummy juices, giving me a delicious creamy sauce to top it off."

"You sound as if you just had a meal in a 3-star restaurant," I joked.

"Believe it or not, this tops any meal I could possibly have in any restaurant, even dad's."

"You were telling me earlier you had some villas for rent here as well?"

"Yes I do, I sell some but I also rent out some, why?"

"Well, the woman I went on this cruise with and spent a week in Orlando, her name is Grace, by the way, is also in the realty business and she made a lucrative deal with the American couple who own and operate a sort of similar set up to yours over there. What if I get you in touch with her? You might potentially represent the American side here in Italy and offer your villas to their customers? Would you be interested in such a deal?"

"Of course, American customers are always welcome, but it is difficult to contact them, a representation in the States would be great."

"Excellent, I'll inform Grace you might be interested in such a deal, maybe you two can get together, here, or in Belgium to discuss it. If it were Belgium, you could maybe visit my studio; I'd love to show it to you."

"Yes, I'd love that too."

"Great, but now I must go back to the hotel and get some much-needed rest after this fun day."

"I'm so happy I got to meet you Victoria. I'll make sure to send you all the photos you allowed me to take of you."

"Yes and perhaps you can take some more photos of me?"

"I would definitely like that."

I took Victoria tenderly in my arms and gave her an intimate kiss to which she responded likewise. Gina took me back to the hotel where I also said my goodbyes to her in a very similar tender way. After a very good night - I slept like a log - I made my way to the airport and flew home on the first flight out, hoping that the coming week would be a less tiring one. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be...