The Photo Shop Ch. 41

Story Info
Catharina and Mario rediscover themselves.
15.9k words
4.61
3.1k
3
0

Part 41 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think of my stories. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental. The ship's itinerary is purely fictional.

To help you keep track of the different characters in the series, a list can be found on my author's page in order of their appearance in the stories.

Chapter 41: Catharina and Mario's cruise e-mail report.

The week following the departure of Gina and Victoria was pretty busy: due to the Fall school vacation, lots of people had gone on various trips and wanted prints of their snapshots. I spent my days looking at all kinds of photos of kids climbing trees, playing in one or another playground, on the beach building sandcastles, or almost drowning in a hotel pool.

Sometimes I was lucky and came across sexy moms posing in their bikinis or even the occasional topless snapshot. There was also plenty of male exposure, showing off muscles or doing crazy things on bikes or the beach, or riding the waves on surfboards. Some photos were really nice of faraway places, with white sandy beaches with or without palm trees, and azure blue water; they made me dream of such places and visiting them again.

The week was over before I realized it and I was enjoying my weekend, when on Sunday morning I found a mail from Catharina in my inbox which had been sent in the early hours of the morning. I hoped it would be telling me all about her adventures on the cruise ship together with her husband Mario.

"Dear Lew, prepare for a long and raunchy read. I'm writing this in the middle of the night as I don't really want Mario to know I share details about our most intimate adventures onboard the cruise ship. However, I know you like to read about these things, and even masturbate while you're reading them as if you were having these sex adventures with me.

But before we get to that, I want to thank you for all the cruising suggestions you made. One of the best ones was to buy a couple of E-readers for the dull days at sea and especially the hint to load, amongst others, a bunch of erotic stories on the one I gave to Mario. I can already tell you they worked brilliantly to get his juices flowing again. The second good suggestion you gave was to visit Jeff and Rachel to see if they had a villa available we could rent for our week's stay in Orlando."

After reading the intro I was intrigued, was she going to share her most intimate moments with me? More importantly, how had it gone? When I met up with her the last time she complained bitterly about Mario's lack of sexual interest in her, that's why I suggested the E-readers with erotic stories. Eager to learn what had happened, I quickly read on.

"Almost immediately after we got on board the cruise ship and it left the quay, I found a new Mario. I don't know what happened, I think he wanted to make up for all the sex we didn't have during the past 25 years. But whatever had changed, all through the cruise we fucked like rabbits, it was as if we had been returned to the days we were courting and the first years of our marriage. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I needed to get this off my chest first; it made me so happy I had to share with you immediately."

"When we arrived in Civitavecchia, you know the cruise port for Rome, we had to go through the whole registering procedure since it was our first cruise and we didn't have a clue what to do, luckily they had a lot of friendly employees to help us along.

This was also our first visit to this cute village and the first thing that caught our attention was this immense statue of a marine kissing what looked like a nurse. Later we found out that the statue was created from a photograph taken just after the second world war when the soldiers went back home.

The thing is huge, lots of guys are very curious of course looking up the nurse's skirt. They were disappointed, nothing to see, anyway we took some pictures and wandered around the port. The Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas we were going on was huge, we'd never seen such a ship before in our lives. We hadn't been to America either so it was all a big adventure for us.

We were a bit frightened, especially Mario as his English is very poor and he was afraid that there wouldn't be many people on board he would be able to talk to. I can already tell you he was very pleasantly surprised, there were quite a lot of Italians on board. During the cruise he even got very cozy with one of the chefs working on the ship who was, as you can guess, Italian.

But I'm getting ahead of myself again, so back to the boarding. As we had booked a suite we could register at a special counter for suite guests, which went very smooth and fast. While waiting to board we enjoyed soft drinks and cookies, giving us already a first inkling of the eat-fest that was awaiting us on the ship.

Finally, we were allowed to board. We had no idea where our cabin was located but again there were lots of friendly employees pointing us in the right direction and explaining what exactly port and starboard were and helped us find our way. When we arrived at our cabin, or stateroom as they call it, a chap in uniform was waiting for us. He introduced himself as our butler, we were amazed we had a butler and we didn't quite know what to do with him.

He explained that he could unpack our stuff, once our suitcases were delivered, and that he would come by every afternoon with drinks and hors d'oeuvres, a fancy word they used for pre-dinner snacks as we discovered the next day. He would also take care of any laundry we had or excursions we wanted to book, in short, he was our loyal servant all through the cruise. We never used his services much and as for the snacks, various restaurants were open 24/7 so we could find everything we wanted to eat on our own.

For the rest, the first day was pretty dull, unpacking, and most importantly finding our way around this huge floating town. Dinner in the evening was nice, we had a table of 10 all Italian-speaking, so Mario immediately felt at home. After the introduction show in the theatre, we went straight to bed, both dog-tired from all the emotions."

"The next morning we woke early, arriving in the port of Livorno, nothing new for us, but we took the opportunity to visit the winery where I did my sommelier training. We spent a smashing day meeting with Antonia, who's in her eighties now but she was still around, very reluctant to let go of the reigns, sort of bossing her son around who now ran the winery.

When we got back to the ship we were one of the last few passengers to board, only just in time, as 15 minutes later we cast off. Dinner was marvelous again and the show was superb. Afterwards we went dancing to the tunes of a live band in one of the bars. Returning to the cabin, I didn't feel that sleepy so I wanted to read something on the E-reader I had bought on your recommendation. I had downloaded some books, one of them the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy, which Gina had given me on a memory card which I could slip into the reader.

After what she told me about the stories I was very curious, so these were the first ones I started to read. I couldn't read for very long as Mario all of a sudden became very handsy. I don't know what brought it on, the vibrations of the ship, the wine, maybe the skimpily dressed chorus girls, I have no idea, but I liked it, I liked it a lot.

He had his hands all over me and was kissing me like he did when we were young, whispering sweet nothings in my ears. As I was also very much in the mood for some hanky-panky, I pushed him away so he fell onto the sofa and I began to seduce him undressing very slowly, doing an almost professional striptease, combined with a lap dance, also something I hadn't done for years.

After I unzipped, I pulled the dress forward over my shoulders revealing the sexy bra I was wearing, Mario began jumping up and down on the sofa, clapping his hands. When the dress was gone and I stood in my bra and panties, I moved forward and straddled him, took his head in my hands, and pushed it into my cleavage, his hand went automatically behind my back fumbling with the hooks..."

"Not so fast darling," I said while I took his hands, pushed them down, and began to undo the buttons of his shirt opening it up completely, and sliding it over his shoulders. As I hadn't undone the buttons of his sleeves he was sort of restricted in his movements, so I profited and let my hands wander over his chest, tickling his nipples.

While doing that I saw his cock grow, pushing hard against his pants, so sliding off of his lap I went on my knees and slowly and teasingly undid the button on his pants, to allow myself to slide the zipper down. Once that was done it was easy to grab them and pull them off; he helped by lifting his butt off the sofa.

His hard cock was pushing hard against his briefs so I set it free by removing them also and resumed my position on his lap again, his dick pushing against my still clad pussy. He couldn't remove any of my clothes, his arms and hands still restrained by the buttoned-up shirtsleeves, which frustrated him enormously as he wanted to undress me as well. I immediately thought of you.

This was completely the opposite of when I'm with you, this time the man was completely naked and I was still dressed.

I didn't want to tease him any further. My boobs were still covered by my bra, so I pressed them against his face again and unfastened it, removing it by slipping the straps over my shoulders. I then put it on top of his head holding the cups over his ears like a pair of headphones, while wiggling my boobs in his face. He tried to grab a nipple with his mouth, but I was too fast for him.

After a lot of struggling, he had finally managed to undo the buttons of his shirtsleeves and slide out of them. Now nothing was holding him back from grabbing my tits, but I evaded him again, slipping off his lap and dropping to my knees. That was a move he didn't expect. Now I was in a perfect position to slide my lips over his man meat and take him deep into my mouth. His urge to grab any part of me was suddenly gone. On the contrary, he pushed his abdomen forward to bury his cock as deep as he could into my welcoming mouth, all the while uttering moans of pleasure.

Pulling my mouth off his dick I grabbed the shaft and began masturbating him, he groaned and moaned pushing my head in the direction of his rigid pole. I obliged by placing little kisses all over his glans, after which I drew him into my mouth and began to seriously give him head. When I felt he was about to fire his shotgun in my mouth I pulled off.

This was going to be a two-way street, I wanted that big toy of his in my pussy, so I stood up despite his protest, which soon subsided when he saw that I was taking my panties off. I straddled him again, pointing his silky shaft at my entrance and impaled myself on him.

I was so wet that his hard cock slid up into me like a fast train going into a tunnel. He put his arms behind me and pulled me closer to him, desperately searching for a nipple to latch onto. That didn't take him too long to achieve, and his hot tongue felt divine on my nipples, which were hard as nails. I actually felt them grow even more in his hot mouth.

We were going at it as if we were possessed; every time I went down with my pussy he came up with his cock forcing it deeper than he'd ever gone before. We were both moaning and groaning like crazy, I couldn't have cared less if the neighbors could hear us, I was so hot. It was so long ago since I had felt my Mario's cock in my cunt that it didn't take too long to for me to reach my peak and neither did it for him. It was so long ago that I couldn't even remember the last time we orgasmed together.

Both totally spent, we collapsed on the sofa, panting and trying to catch our breaths. It took us the better part of 10 minutes to come down from the unbelievable high we had reached. I was the one to surface first, and while looking at him said, "Mi Amore, that was unbelievable."

"Yes, it was wasn't it? I had almost completely forgotten how good it is to have sex with you., I'm so happy we finally decided to take this long-overdue vacation, and I'm sorry I was so preoccupied with my restaurant that I completely forgot how wonderful we had it when we were young. I promise you that I will do my utmost to bring that feeling back on this trip."

What could I say, that was exactly what I had been hoping for, I took his head between my hands looking into the eyes of my bone-meltingly handsome Mario, and kissed him passionately on his lips. I was so happy that I could still bring him to ecstasy and he could do the same for me. We slept so well that night.

The next day was a day at sea before docking in Valencia the day after. While Mario was in the bathroom, I began to read the first book of the 50 Shades trilogy and I immediately understood why Gina had been so enthusiastic about this story.

After reading the first chapters I told Mario about it and although he had never been a reader, I convinced him to try his E-reader as well, hoping he might get some ideas from the Italian version of the stories I had loaded on the thing. At first, he was reluctant and I had no idea which story he was going to read but as he went on, and judging by his facial expression, he seemed quickly enthralled by what he was reading. I had to take the reader away from him almost forcefully to go to the restaurant.

After a mouthwatering breakfast, where we again ate far too much, we spent the day further exploring the ship and all it had to offer - there was a lot to experience. When Mario saw the skydiving wind tunnel, he wanted to go immediately. Parachute jumping was one of the things he most regretted never having tried, and this was the closest you could get to it without actually having to jump out of a plane. He registered immediately, and was scheduled to fly at 4 p.m.

To while away the time, we settled down in one of the deck chairs around the pool and were both quickly reading again, me about the adventures of Anastasia with her Mister Grey, and Mario, I had no idea what he was reading, but when I saw his cock tenting in his shorts, I was sure it must be one of the sex stories. I could only hope it was something that would give him some nice ideas for tonight.

After a while, I looked his way again and could see from the corner of my eye that his cock was getting harder and harder in his shorts, so I guessed he was definitely reading one of the sex stories. He needed to be at the flight station half an hour before, to put on the jumpsuit and helmet that would allow him to fly and get the instructions.

He was as nervous as an 18-year-old going on his first date or in an amusement park going on his first adventure ride. The closer we got to his take-off time, the more nervous he became. I had to calm him down - I think he changed his mind about going or not going at least 50 times. In the end, he went. I saw him fly, at first very frightened but as it got better and better, I had never seen such a big smile on his face before.

When he came out he was over the moon and wanted to do it again. By the end of the cruise, he had gone 5 times and each time he could go higher and higher and even mimic some of the antics of the instructors. I can tell you that the night after that first flight he took me on another type of flight that left me panting. This was definitely a cruise of firsts.

In the evening we had dinner in Giovanni's Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar after which we attended the daily show in the royal theatre, it was some sort of musical that night, again with the chorus girls showing lots of skin. I secretly hoped that it would inspire Mario to want more nooky and believe me I was not disappointed.

I had no idea why, but coming to the cabin he seemed rather nervous. I was soon to find out why. He began by taking me into his arms and kissing me tenderly, while rubbing my back from top to bottom pinching my asscheeks when his hands were there, something Italian men just love to do. He then began to undress me and this time I didn't stop him, I wanted to know what he was so nervous about.

When he had removed my dress he began to clumsily struggle with my bra and I let him, it took a long time before he managed to remove it. When he finally did, his mouth and hands were all over my tits, kissing them and squeezing them, while sucking on my nipples which pebbled up nicely until they were rock-hard.

His hands had descended to my panties, slipping his fingers under the elastic and pulling them down over my knees. He moved down with them, something he'd never done before, and I felt his hands tremble when he did. Once on his knees, he was facing my pussy, probably for the first time in his life. I saw him inspect it, he had probably never noticed that I shaved down there. I felt his finger brush over the little heart-shaped tuft of hair that I had trimmed. He was clearly intrigued but didn't say a word.

After his initial inspection of my intimate area, he began to lightly blow on it. The feeling was divine, and I was anxiously waiting to see what his next move would be: he'd never gone down on me before in his life. Was it going to happen tonight?

The next thing I felt was a hesitant little kiss on my mons just above the little hairy heart. I let out a tentative moan, hoping to entice him to continue his adventure. It seemed to help as I felt him go further south, though he moved slightly to the side to place kisses in the crease at the top of my thigh.

Nice Mario, I thought but I need you to move to the middle. To hopefully steer him in the right direction, I slightly moved my pelvis so that his mouth was now right on my pussy. I heard him sniff perhaps trying to make sure I didn't smell awful. He clearly needed another hint or incentive to go for it, so I moaned some more and whispered, "Yes Mario that feels so good, keep doing that, you're making me feel so hot."

That did the trick, as the next thing I felt was his horizontal lips ever so lightly touching my vertical ones, not giving him a chance to withdraw, I grabbed the back of his head and pushed my pelvis forward. I heard him sputter, but before he could utter a word I said, "Oh yes Mario, please lick my pussy, I want you to lick my pussy!"

He began clumsily to lick along my slit, not really knowing where to go and exactly what to do, but even having him eat me in his clumsy, totally inexperienced way felt so good. I had been waiting for this ever since we got married so many years ago. I had no idea where he got the idea, I could only guess he read about it in one of the sex stories I put on his E-reader, the trick now was to find out how much he knew about going down on a woman.

The position he and I were in was not very good for these games, and a killer for his neck, so I suggested we adjourn to the bed. He gladly accepted, maybe to get out of continuing? If that was on his mind, I was not going to let him. Now that he had finally decided to go this way, I was determined to give him the full experience of pussy eating. I lay down on the bed with my legs wide open. I even pulled my knees up with my hands to give him full view and access to my goodies. Mario followed me crawling on the bed but instead of stopping with his face over my cunt, he moved on, but I stopped him.

"Oh Mario, please continue what you were doing to me, I will be forever grateful if you do that." He stopped in his tracks, and looked up at me from between my legs, with big question marks in his eyes, not knowing what to do next. I decided to talk him down like they talk an inexperienced pilot down in an emergency.