The Photo Shop Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that's the whole story my friend, I hope you enjoyed it. I'm already looking forward to Jeff and Rachel's visit to Gina and Victoria early next year when they check out their estate in view of doing some business together. I guess though you'll see them before me when they visit Grace and Nancy.

Oh my God, it's 3 am again, I must hit the sack or Mario will be wondering why I'm walking around with sleepy eyes all day. Cheers Catharina.

My dear Catharina had not been totally honest with me, because I knew that this was not the whole story. I don't know why but she completely left out her morning session with Rachel . It was lucky I had other sources to give me the whole picture. As mentioned before, Rachel had been e-mailing me, and she took my breath away with a detailed report of her lesbian session with Catharina after their nighttime dinner event.

Catharina had indeed visited Rachel to discuss the previous evening's events and the conversation had turned to the subject of lesbianism. Catharina had told Rachel that her daughter Gina was in a lesbian relationship with Victoria and then of course the next logical question was if she had ever experienced sex with a woman herself. She hadn't, well not as far as I knew anyway. Rachel had suggested seeing if she would like it.

According to Rachel, she was reluctant at first, but when Rache took her tenderly in her arms and kissed her she thawed a bit and responded to Rache's exploration of her mouth. One thing led to another and very quickly they were removing each other's clothes. Rache told me she could feel that Catharina was a novice in girl play but that she turned out to be a fast learner.

After the mouth-to-mouth, Rache began to play with Catharina's tits, quickly making her nipples pebble, after which she returned the favor by sucking on Rache's nubs, drawing moans from her lips. From there on the ice was really broken and before each of them knew what was happening they were eating each other's pussies out. Catharina began moaning and grunting having an orgasm in no time at all.

Rache then introduced her to scissoring, resulting in both of them reaching the ultimate pleasure, squirting all over the place. The whole session lasted close to two hours according to Rachel, and left them both panting and completely satisfied. Rache wouldn't have minded a repeat session, if it weren't for the fact that they had to leave the next day. They promised each other to find an opportunity to have another session together when Rachel and Jeff visited Rome in January.

I will definitely confront Catharina with her little secret dalliance when I see her next, maybe in the Spring of next year, when I plan to go to Rome to congratulate them on their silver anniversary. I now needed to get started arranging the promised trip to London with Grace, but unfortunately something totally unexpected came up.