The Photo Shop Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day after, we took it easy, going to a dance class together. Mario tried the FlowRider, but quickly found out it was not his cup of tea. For the remainder of the day we lounged in the solarium, reading, and swimming. Mario had no idea what I had in mind for him that evening, and I couldn't wait to test him.

Finally, when we adjourned to our cabin after the show I made my move. He had barely closed the cabin door when I was all over him, ripping at his clothes, my hands roaming over his body, invading his mouth with hot kisses. He had no idea what hit him, but he quickly joined the party unzipping my dress and removing my bra. He had become quite adept at removing my bra by now; it took him less than two seconds to undo the hooks and pull it away from my body. Once my boobs were free he began suckling and pawing them, in that respect he is just like you, he loves my boobs.

While he was occupied with my mammaries I undid his trousers and let them slip to the floor. Less than thirty seconds later we were both lying starkers on the bed. I took the lead sixty-nining him with me on top this time, giving him a front seat view of my pussy and ass. His hands grabbed my asscheeks pulling me down over his mouth.

Since I introduced him to cunnilingus he couldn't get enough of my pussy. I grabbed his semi-hard cock and sunk my mouth over it, taking him all the way in one swift movement, and began sucking and licking to get him hard. It didn't take me very long to get him to full mast, but as I wanted him to last, I continued sucking him leisurely, keeping away from the sensitive areas.

I surprised him again by taking each of his balls, one after the other into my mouth. I'd never done that before with him, and he moaned and grunted like crazy. I kept control over his orgasm as I wanted him to fill my pussy with his cum at the end of the session, so I could challenge him into something I doubted he would do, but I still wanted to see how far I could get him.

When he was as hard as a fence pole I stopped sucking him, resulting in some protest, especially when I lifted and took my pussy away from his eager mouth. I turned around and straddled him, my knees on each side of his hips, intending to ride his cock. That appeased him giving me a satisfied moan when I impaled myself on his pleasure stick and started riding him. While doing that I started playing with his nipples which aroused him even more. I didn't have to ride him very long before I felt him getting close to his orgasm. His cock felt as if it was growing even more inside me than when I first impaled it, a sure sign of an approaching ejaculation.

To get him over the line I worked my pussy muscles, milking him. It made it difficult to keep my own orgasm at bay but I was determined not to cum so as to be able to put him to the ultimate test. I knew that if I tickled his balls he would cum quicker and although it wasn't easy the way I was positioned, I managed to get at least one hand under his testes and massage them and that did the trick. Mario began to breathe hard and fast so with an extra effort of taking him as deep in me as I could manage I made him cum, squirting me full of his man juice.

Now came the ultimate test I wanted to subject him to. When he had finished filling me I rose so his cock flopped out of my pussy with a plop and started to move slowly forward. He didn't immediately realize what I was doing, still in the throes of his orgasm up until he saw my dripping pussy approach his face, he reacted immediately.

"What are you doing, what is happening?"

"Oh my darling Mario, I haven't cum yet and I so want you to make me cum with your mouth and tongue, can you please lick my pussy?"

"But it's filled with my cum..."

"Yes, darling and I'd love for you to taste what I tasted for many years when you came into my mouth, only now it will be mixed with my juices which you have come to like so very much..."

"But..."

Before he could say more I lowered my cunt onto his mouth holding his head in place so he couldn't escape. He sputtered a little more but in the end, a bit reluctant at first began to eat my pussy. I gave him no choice. His reluctance gave way to his recently developed overwhelming desire to eat me. I didn't want to test him very long so I helped with my fingers to make myself cum quickly. After I had washed his face and mouth with my profusely flowing juices I slid back to free him up. He looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"You tricked me!"

"Yes darling I tricked you, but it was for a good cause, I wanted to make you experience what I experienced for many years and now that you have taken to cunnilingus like a duck to water I wanted you to have the full experience, though a bit watered down with my juice. So now the ultimate question, did you like it?"

"At first I was disgusted, I must admit, but when I got into it and I was part tasting myself and part tasting you I must admit it was not too bad. I'm not yet an aficionado of male cum, but I guess it's an acquired taste in the end."

"Yes it is my love, I've grown accustomed to it and I'm not going to say I crave it but I do like it, I had to learn to get accustomed to my own taste as well when you started to request Felatio after you'd been in my pussy."

"Yeah, I never thought about it in that way, you are absolutely right, I also sort of forced you to taste yourself didn't I? I can't wait to see what you have in store for me next to expand my sexual experience. Why did we wait this long to start doing all these crazy fun things?"

"You tell me, Mario."

"I need to know, did you do any of this stuff with Lew?"

"Yes and no, Lew is not a big fan of his own cum either, I guess not many men are, but we did other things. Lew is a very good lover, always very considerate and he can go on forever before cumming, something he learned when he lost his virginity. I always felt safe with him, he never made me do things I didn't want to do, always making sure I had a good time.

When I met him, so many years ago, I was very much in love with him, and I'm sure he was in love with me and if the circumstances had been different I might even have married him, but his career didn't allow him to. Besides, building a relationship when you can only see each other once every two or three years is not a very good base to become husband and wife. Anyway, I don't think Lew is real husband material, he's an inveterate bachelor, which he's proved over the years, but he is and always will be great fun in the sack."

"Sorry Lew I didn't want to sing your praise, and tell Mario all about us but I had to tell him the truth about our relationship."

"You see my darling Mario, you are the love of my life, and I will never leave you, and I hope you won't leave me either, but Lew will always have a little place in my heart as well."

"I understand, he helped you to make your dream come true, and that way I met you and we fell in love, so in the end, I have to be grateful you met him else we wouldn't have put two beautiful and successful children into this world."

For the remainder of the cruise, we walked around like two teenagers in love for the first time and enjoyed great sex every evening, with Mario honing his skills in cunnilingus. I think he'd earned his Master's degree by the end of the cruise, even not being too reluctant anymore to eat out my sperm filled pussy.

When we finally landed in Fort Lauderdale, the weather was still rather nice, not extremely hot, and lucky for us no hurricanes either. We got our rental car and drove straight to Orlando. I was very curious to meet Rachel and Jeff. Your tip to see if they had a place available turned out to be on the money, but I'll have to tell you all about that on a later date as it's now already the early hours of the morning and I need to go to bed and get some sleep.

After this mail, I had to reply.

Dear Catharina, thanks again for your enlightening mail and I can already tell you that yes I was very much in love with you and if circumstances had been different I would have asked you to be my wife, but it was not to be I'm afraid. In the end, it turned out all for the best I think, Mario is the best husband you could get and from your e-mails, I see that you're now experiencing your second honeymoon, rekindling your sex life. I can't wait to read about your adventures at Rachel and Jeff's estate.

It was again a week later I received the third email.

Hello Lew, it's Saturday evening, Mario's gone to bed and I have found time to write to you about our week in Florida.

When we arrived at Rachel's estate, I mentioned that you had given me the directions and a strong recommendation that we went to see her about a place to stay for our week in Orlando. When we arrived we were greeted by Rachel at the reception, and we introduced ourselves and told her how and why we were at her place.

She said, with a big smile on her face, "I don't know what it is with this guy, but I keep on bumping into acquaintances of his all over the place. We were fully booked, but I just got a last-minute cancellation of a couple, also recommended by Lew, Mel and Lori, so I have a vacancy for a week if you're interested?"

"Oh yes we are very much interested, you see my daughter, Gina, was visiting with Lew and he gave your details to her and she passed them on to me."

"I've heard about your daughter and her friend Victoria, from Grace who we are supposed to visit sometime in January, and I think she mentioned that your daughter Gina might probably be there as well to discuss some business venture we want to start up together.

"I see, small world isn't it? We also have a son, Marco, and two adorable grandchildren, for whom we will have to buy loads of stuff in Disneyworld."

"I can imagine, so you would like to rent a villa for this week?"

"That would be perfect."

"One thing, the one that became available is a 'Fifty Shades' themed villa, is that a problem?"

"No, that's absolutely wonderful, as it happens we just read the trilogy on board coming over."

"Great, with the story fresh in your mind, you will definitely enjoy this place, allow me to show it to you."

When Rachel showed us the famous red playroom, it was exactly like it was described in the books, but yeah you know that of course. Mario was over the moon as well and we could hardly wait to try some of this stuff out, so the deal was quickly concluded.

Rachel was very happy too, as she probably wouldn't have been able to find other customers for the villa at such short notice and she gave us a good deal. The people who had canceled had to drop a portion of the fee so it was a win-win. On top, Rachel invited us for dinner on an evening of our choice during our stay.

Oh before I forget, she's added an additional feature since you visited: they put the three DVDs of the films in the villas, so if you haven't read the books you can watch the movies instead.

I'm not gonna bore you with details of our visits to the different theme parks - I'd rather spend time telling you about our adventures in the red playroom. It already started the first evening when we went exploring "The Room". The collection of floggers and other sex toys was phenomenal. We had no idea what to do with some of them. Well on the first evening we binge-watched the three movies, and the time we had finished it was far too late to start playing in the room, especially as we wanted to go to our first theme park the next morning.

Rachel had advised us when we went to the parks, to come back just after lunch, take a rest and return later in the afternoon. The first afternoon we did come back but instead of resting, we spent our siesta time in the red room. We started to imitate some of the stories in the book almost immediately.

As, according to Mario, I should not be ashamed of my body he ordered me, upon entering the room, to get completely naked. That alone made me instantly wet my panties. As we were a bit tired anyway we took it easy. Mario made me lie on the bed, put cuffs on my wrists and ankles, and attached those to ropes going over the bed behind my head and over the foot end. This left me all tied up in a spread eagle position, able to wiggle and move a bit but for the rest immobilized. Then he put a blindfold over my eyes and began to tickle all over my naked body with what I could only guess to be some sort of feathers.

Later, when we had completely finished he showed me, they were indeed ostrich feathers. I can tell you they had an enormous arousing effect on me. I could feel my nipples get very stiff. I guess Mario also noticed, as he began to suck them shortly after. When they were nice and wet from his saliva he pinched them with his fingers. I gave a little yelp, not so much from the pain but more the surprise.

After the feathers, I felt a whole different sensation, it tickled but not as subtly as the feathers, it felt more as if he dragged little straps over my body. He began at my shoulders, then moved across my boobs and stomach to my mons, all the way down over my thighs and legs and then up again. When he was at my stomach the feeling stopped and the thing was removed from my body. There was a very slight pause, then a swishing sound, followed by a sudden sharp and short pain on my stomach.

I realized he had been teasing me with a flogger and was now actually hitting me with it. It had a bit of a sting when it hit but it wasn't too unpleasant, and after a few hits all over my upper body, especially on my tits, of course, I began to get seriously aroused, reassuring Mario with my moans that it was enjoyable.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that as he increased his hits, making them harder as he went along. I lost count, but he must have hit me at least twenty times. On the one hand, I wanted him to stop, on the other, I was curious what else he could come up with to torture me.

I didn't need to wait long before he began giving me a whole different sensation. I felt small sharp pricks starting at the side of my right boob coming closer to my nipple, going over it down the valley between my boobs up the other side over that nipple and then down the underside towards my midriff and over it to my mons, ending just before they ran over my clit. It disappeared, but the feeling returned on the inside of my left thigh, slowly creeping up towards my pussy making a U-turn over my mons and back down my right inside thigh to my knee before disappearing again. I had absolutely no idea what contraption he was using on my naked body. Again it left me more aroused than before, and I felt my pussy juices flow down my asscrack and onto the bed.

"Mario, please fuck me!" I shouted.

He remained silent, I could only guess that he was playing out one of the stories he had read on the ship and I had to wait until he was ready to continue. The next thing I heard was a buzzing sound followed by a vibration as something hard pushed against my clit, sending waves of euphoric pleasure throughout my body.

The thing was moving up and down and the vibrations increased as I heard Mario push the button or buttons. I completely forgot to ask him to fuck me as my pleasure was rising at warp speed, an orgasm inching closer to boiling point, until after a few seconds the dam broke and I felt the most explosive orgasm wash over me in repeated tides.

They didn't die away but kept going and going giving me tremendous pleasure, my back arching as high as the ropes holding me down allowed with all my muscles going taut. I wasn't worried if anybody could hear me or not, but I was shouting and screaming at the top of my voice calling out perverse obscenities. Maybe good that it was in Italian and only Mario could understand it.

When after a few minutes, he removed the vibrating contraption from my pussy, the contractions of my cunt and body slowly wound down leaving me completely limp like a ragdoll, and panting like a steam engine. He kissed me tenderly on the lips and removed the blindfold. He had a huge smile on his face. I don't think he ever saw me cum that hard in his whole life. Completely spent I only managed a weak smile. He disappeared and returned instantly with a big fluffy towel to dry me. I realized I had squirted like crazy, not only on myself and the bed but also all over Mario's clothes.

He undid all the cuffs and ropes that had been holding me to the bed, picked me up and carried me to our bed in the bedroom where he laid me down tenderly and put a blanket over me. I instantly fell asleep; finally getting the siesta we came back to the villa for. I woke around five, Mario was lying next to me, supporting himself on his elbow and looking at me with mirth in his eyes, I looked up...

"What?"

"You were completely gone, girl, I have no idea where you were, but I think it was seventh heaven or something, I've never seen you like that. For a few seconds I thought I'd gone too far and you'd had some sort of seizure but based on the language you uttered I concluded it was immense pleasure you were experiencing."

"Yes, now I finally understand why the French call an orgasm "La petite mort". It is indeed just a little bit like dying, but dying in such a tremendously pleasurable way that it almost becomes physically unbearable, thank you for letting me experience it."

"I loved every second my darling."

Mario then explained to me in detail what he had done to me while I was blindfolded, which contraptions he used and how he applied them, that's when I found out about the ostrich feathers, the Wartenburg wheel, the flogger, and finally the magic wand that put me over the brink. I told him we should definitely get some of those when we got back home.

We took a joint shower and headed back to the Magic Kingdom where we were in the morning, we absolutely wanted to see the "Paint the Night" electrical parade, and it was indeed spectacular.

When we returned later that evening we were so tired we could barely take off our clothes to fall in bed. We took it slightly easier the following days visiting a theme park in the morning and spending some time at our pool or in the hot tub in the afternoon just cuddling a bit.

We had informed Rachel we would love to have dinner with them on Thursday. Now that was a dinner I will always remember. I had no idea they were swingers until they told us and I was a bit afraid that Mario would just not be ready to take the risk. I didn't need to be concerned; they were absolutely not pushy or anything. Even with his poor understanding of English, they managed to convince Mario that swinging was the thing to do to improve one's sex life... but I need to stop here again and tell you all about that dinner some other time.

With love and kisses, Catharina.

Dear Catharina, I was quite surprised and rather intrigued to read your story. I'd never figured you for a BDSM aficionado, but I had heard that lots of women have discovered that side of sex after reading the Grey trilogy. People, especially women, wanting to expand their sex life by discovering new horizons was one of the reasons they became so popular. I'm glad Gina gave them to you.

I'm really looking forward to reading about your adventures with Rachel and Jeff. Grace and I had a smashing time with them and for your information, we also stayed in a Fifty Shades themed villa of theirs.

It was again a week later that I received the next report of the America trip. With Rachel and Jeff involved, I knew it would be even steamier than the previous ones, for the simple reason I was fully aware of what had happened in Florida. What Catharina didn't know was that before their arrival I had been e-mailing Rachel, setting the whole thing up.

The late cancellation from Mel and Lori was a cock and bull story I had suggested to Rachel to use as a cover-up for the availability of the villa, she'd never even met Mel and Lori. That way, I'd made sure that a Fifty-Shades-themed villa would be available for them upon their arrival. I had told Rachel most of my adventures with Catarina and what she could expect and how far she and Jeff could lead them in the swingers and BDSM world.