The Photo Shop Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We may in January, we're expecting a visit from our American friends we met in Florida, they are aficionados of the lifestyle."

"Tell me more, are they anything like Lori and Mel you brought to the club? Are you still in contact with them?"

"Yes I am, we mail regularly, and no Jeff and Rachel are completely different, they run an estate of luxury villas, some of them fifty shades of Grey themed, you would love them."

"Can you give me their contact information?"

"Why? Are you planning a trip to Florida I'm not aware of?"

"I've been thinking about it and Vag, you know my sub, she would love to go to Florida, she's been dreaming all her life of visiting Disney World and she's been so good to me I would like to offer her a trip for her 25th birthday next year. If we could combine Disney with fifty shades of Grey that would be the best birthday present I could give her."

"You will meet Jeff and Rache in January, and I can send you the link to their website, or you could wait until after their visit because Grace wants to go into some sort of joint venture with them also including the two Italian girls I brought to the club a while ago to represent each other in Belgium, Italy, and the States."

"Wow, that sounds serious."

"It is big, why don't you contact Grace and have a meeting with her, she can give you all the details."

"But a joint venture? How should I see this?"

"Well Rache and Jeff want to attract Europeans to rent their villas but it's difficult from across the pond to set that up, and sometimes they get a request from their American customers about renting something similar in Europe. Gina and Victoria, have a few luxury villas for rent in a prime location along the Italian coast, close to Rome and to complete the circle Grace is looking for prime real estate in Belgium around Bruges, a favorite destination for American tourists. Jointly they could then offer luxury places to stay for wealthy tourists that on top may have an additional interest in the lifestyle."

"I see."

"If you play your cards right, you could probably talk Grace into offering one or more nights out in the club in the rental deal."

"You sly fox, always ready with a deal that sounds too good to be true."

"Deals that sound too good to be true usually are not, but I can assure you that when you make a deal with Grace, she sticks to her word...hey what's going on, what's all the cheering about?"

When I turned around I saw a crowd that had gathered again around the spot where Jack had played with Maggy. While I had been chatting with Tanja, Jack and Maggy had lured Grace back into some more play. I saw both women standing boobs to boobs very closely together and very artfully tied up, their arms high up in the air legs lightly spread, secured to metal rings in the floor giving full access to their naked backs for anyone that wished to.

Upon closer examination, though I saw a no entry sign on their lower backs, just above their asscrack forbidding any entry with Jack standing guard. There was, however, behind each of them, a small line patiently waiting with different types of floggers in their hands to have a go at them, though awaiting approval from Jack. When the first one came up behind Maggy holding a flogger with leather straps, I saw Jack giving him instructions, after which he began to swish the flogger in circles hitting Maggy's enticing ass on every pass. Curious how many he would give her, I counted and after ten hits he stopped, thanking Maggy with a caress across her abused bottom. Almost simultaneously a woman was doing the same thing to Grace's cute ass.

This continued until each candidate flogger had his go at the women's bottoms and back. I saw some of them turned away before they could even have a go, at first it was unclear to me why Jack sent them packing, but soon I grasped he only allowed leather stripe floggers, no paddles, canes, or whips were allowed. Jack loved to chastise women or see them chastised but he always made sure it was a pain/pleasure experience for the sub.

When the lines had gone he gave it a go himself, giving Maggy double the number of hits as he had gathered that Grace was far less into the pain/pleasure thing than Maggy was. Before untying them he made sure their skin was undamaged and gave it a rub with some soothing oil. When they were finally released they kissed and caressed each other giving a small lesbian show, including fingering each other's pussy, and then came hand in hand towards me and Tanja.

She immediately took the opportunity to ask if Grace would be willing to have a meeting with her one of the coming days. Grace agreed but had absolutely no idea why Tanja would want a meeting. When we walked back to her original station to pick up her clothes and get dressed she asked me if I knew why. I gave her the whole story. Maggy listened very carefully too, as she might have an interest in organizing Tanja and Vag's trip to the States. So at the end of the day, both of the girls had a great time in the club and they maybe would get some interesting business deals on top. Grace had perhaps enjoyed herself a little less than Maggy, who was completely over the moon with the way Jack had treated her, but both ladies had fun.

I took them both to my apartment for drinks and a recap of their adventures in the club. As we were going over the whole evening, all of a sudden Maggy burst out, "Lew, when you and Jack were DPing me, I clearly remember feeling Jack cum in my ass, but I don't remember you filling up my pussy, you didn't cum did you?"

"No, and I was proud of myself beating Jack in our improvised fucking competition of who could last longest."

"Oh yes, you are always capable of holding off for a very long time thanks to your training as a youngster with Alicia aren't you?" Grace said, "so for you, it was some sort of competition?"

"Yes, I always like to compare my endurance to another male and I never had the pleasure to do that with Jack. I was curious if he could keep himself from cumming with that huge cock of his. I think size is important for a woman, but stamina as well, or am I wrong here ladies?"

"No, you're absolutely right," Maggy replied, I loved it when I felt Jack cum and you kept going and kept my orgasm going at warp speed..."

"Yeah, until you lost it."

"Going into subspace has never happened to me before, even with my husband, and believe me he was a master. He could also go on for a very long time, but I knew exactly how to make him cum flexing my pussy. I tried that with you as well, but you beat me by sending me into Nirvana with your love machine."

"My pleasure dear!"

"Well allow me to remedy the situation and give you some pleasure as well; will you allow me to give you a blowjob and make you cum?"

"Hey, I want a part of that as well!" Grace interjected also staking her claim on my cock.

"What can I say, ladies, please be my guests, but please be gentle, I'm not into pain/pleasure."

My words were hardly out of my mouth when they both attacked my trousers and ripped them off my body, my cock already standing at attention because of the conversation. They began by each licking one side of my hard pole, one going up, and the other going down. The one that was at the top took the glans between her lips and sucked on it while playing havoc with her tongue on the sensitive underside. It all went so fast and either mouth or tongue felt so good I couldn't distinguish between the two of them. Even my balls got a hot bath from the one who happened to be in that area. In between the sucking and licking, they had each removed part of their clothing as well, allowing me access to naked tits which I eagerly took. I love playing with boobs when my cock is being sucked.

When I felt my sperm rise I shouted out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and felt my cock being pointed in a different direction with each squirt. I couldn't immediately see who was holding me, but whoever it was, was a master at directing sperm traffic, each squirt ended up in one or the other wide-open mouth. It was a lot as you can imagine after all the visual and bodily stimulation each of the girls had given me during the evening.

I saw them swallow and carefully bring any tiny spatters that had landed on their faces, with a finger into their ravenous mouths as if they were a delicacy.

"Oh my God, I do like sperm sighed Maggy, I can't believe I had to go without for more than two years."

"Yeah, same here," Grace replied, "until the day my daughter convinced me to have my portrait taken by this photographer...and the rest is history..."

After those wise words, they both got dressed again and by the time they left to go home, it was nearing 3 am and I could finally go to bed. I had one consolation: I could sleep as long as I wanted, it was Sunday and the shop was closed.