The Photo Shop Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah but the juice thing is entirely your fault Lew," she said returning to her normal self.

"My fault? I wasn't the one spraying me everywhere."

"No that's true but it was your mouth and nimble fingers that made me, so don't blame me for the mess my poor abused pussy made on your shirt."

"Poor abused pussy, my foot, you enjoyed every minute of it."

"Yes I did and thank you for it, I always love to feel your agile tongue on my clit."

"I was wondering why you decided to reenact that scene from the movie Striptease?"

"Did you like it? Was I any good?"

"I thoroughly enjoyed it and you were magnificent, I would even dare to say you were better than Demi Moore."

"Thank you, and as to why I chose that scene from the movie, well it's something you said during our cruise."

"I said so many things during that cruise, and you remembered that particular thing specifically?"

"Yes and no, I must admit I made notes."

"You made notes?"

"Yes, when I meet interesting people I always make notes on what we discuss, and you see sometimes that comes in handy."

"I would like to see what other things you jotted down about me."

"Now that, I'm afraid, is privileged information, how else will I be able to surprise you in the future and who knows, maybe tomorrow?"

"You have any other famous movie scenes in mind, you want to reenact?"

"I have some, but you'll just have to wait."

"Now you've really made me curious."

"Just enjoy the food for now," she said while under the table I felt her stockinged foot slide over the inside of my thigh towards my hard cock."

"I don't remember from which movie that scene came."

"Believe me there are dozens that have this type of scene in them, so just pick one and go with the flow."

"I couldn't care less what movie it was from, I was simply enjoying the tremendous feeling it gave me."

After a while, the foot disappeared and Grace got up from the table to remove the empty plates and replace them with a dish comprising a nice piece of venison, and a pear with cranberries and croquettes, again one of my favorites, especially during the hunting season. Even if I was starving to death I would have a huge problem killing an animal, but I did like to eat it and delegate the killing to someone else.

"Did we ever talk about game on the cruise?"

"No, but the cruise wasn't the only place we ever met."

"Oh my God since when have you been collecting information on me?"

"Since the day we met my dear."

"You mean since the day you walked into my studio?"

"Yes."

"I'm speechless."

"That is something I've never been able to achieve before, make you speechless."

"Well you see there's always a first."

"Yes and I still thank my daughter to have given me that first experience with you."

"So do I, my dear, especially when you serve me this superb food."

"You like it?"

"Absolutely, I can't wait to see what you have for dessert."

"Oh but you already had your dessert earlier this evening."

"I thought that was the appetizer."

"You're right. Now, what can I put together to make you happy? What was that favorite dessert of yours again?... Oh my God I need to check my notes, what was it?... something with vanilla ice cream wasn't it, but there was something else as well...oh yes hot chocolate sauce and something that you like to spray on a woman's boobs as well, yes now I remember whipped cream."

"It's called Dame Blanche my dear."

"But I've got a problem, I don't have any ice cream or chocolate in the house, how can I solve this?"

She looked at me with a guilt-ridden face but then all of a sudden she put her finger in the air as if she found the solution and moved to the kitchen area where she opened the fridge and pulled out a canister. Coming back she removed the cap from the canister and sprayed a generous helping of whipped cream on both of her tits.

"There you go, your dessert," she said while putting her boobs right in front of my face.

"This beats Dame Blanche, I would even say this is blancher than any Dame Blanche I ever had, don't mind if I dig in," I replied immediately beginning to suck the cream off of the boob that was closest to my mouth. The second one followed quickly.

"Can I have a second helping please?" I said looking at her with puppy eyes, upon which she sprayed both of them again covering them with whipped cream.

After I finished licking them clean she said, "I want dessert too, so take off your trousers so I can decorate your ice cream cone with whipped cream."

I didn't need another invitation, slid my chair back, and quickly slipped off my pants and boxers, my cock standing proud awaiting decoration with the cream. It felt cool on the head, not dissimilar to the Italian champagne bath I already had the pleasure of being subjected to twice. It was just heaven to first feel the cold cream on my cock followed by the contrast of being gobbled up in a hot mouth. With all the stimulation I had had before dinner eating out Grace, and the visual stimulation during dinner, followed by the feast from her tits, I was teetering on the brink of producing loads of white sauce for her. She took me as deep as possible, all the way down her throat, her lips touching my pubes every time she went down.

When she came up she let my dick slip out of her mouth, looked up at me, pushed her chest out, maneuvered my slippery cock between her equally slippery boobs, pressed them together, and started giving me a tit fuck. That look, those feelings just pushed me over the brink and I felt my cum race up my shaft pushing out the white creamy fluid. The first jet ended on her face but then she quickly opened her mouth wide while I blasted 3 or 4 consecutive jets of sperm right into it, I saw her swallowing.

When she was done she looked up again licking her lips, "Uhmmm, you came?"

"Yes, was that not your goal? To also get dessert?"

"I love the dessert, but I had hoped that you would last a little longer to fuck me in my ass."

"Oh my, you should have warned me about your plans...but hey, no worries, give me a cup of coffee, a Baileys on ice, and a half-hour and I'm good to go again."

"Really?"

"Sure, with a body like yours to stimulate me, it will not be a problem."

"OK I'll throw in a Dame Blanche as well, the sugar will help you to improve your performance."

"I thought you said you had no ice cream or chocolate."

"Yes, but that was because I first wanted to test this cream stuff on my tits and see and experience what it would feel like, you licking it off of me, and second to experience what your dick would taste like decorated with whipped cream."

"Which one of us was supposed to be the slave and take orders today?"

"You're right that was me, but there was nothing in our agreement which stipulated the slave couldn't take initiatives on her own."

"You're so right and I appreciate the initiative you took, I love cream and I love tits and the combination of the two was just divine. So now slave serve me my Dame Blanche as you were supposed to do in the first place."

"Yes, Master."

"And don't you, for a second, think that you will get away scot-free with this insubordination. When you return with my coffee and Baileys bring two clothes pins so I can decorate those brazen nipples of yours with them as a reminder."

Returning from the kitchen with the drinks and my ice cream she handed me the clothespins which I immediately put on her tender nubbins. I saw her face contort a bit each time I put one on but quickly after she smiled again. To instill some further fear into her, I ordered her to lie on my knees face down with her butt nicely sticking out. I heard her murmur something between her teeth.

"Did you say something slave?"

"No, no Master!"

"Good, else I gladly add another ten to the ones I already had in mind to give you to make sure you understand what makes a good sub."

During the two trips Grace and I had made together, and the other times I had met up with her, I learned a lot about how she thought and reacted under different circumstances. She was a very proud and strong-minded woman, but she also loved to play some games and have new experiences, so this was extra fun to have her over my knee in this childlike position completely under my control and awaiting a hiding.

"You will thank your Master after every disciplinary smack you get so that you understand what you did wrong and remember it for the future. You understand I regret having to do this, but it is for your own good." I was sure these words would seriously infuriate her, but she couldn't do or say anything which made it so much more fun to do.

I raised my hand and let it come down hard on her left buttock, no reaction.

"Aren't you forgetting something slave?"

"Uueeh...thank you, Master."

"Excellent, I see you're a fast learner." Again I heard some words murmured but I let it slide, I loved to have some fun with her but I didn't want to overdo it, so I quickly hit her right butt cheek. This time she was quicker in her response.

"Thank you, Master!"

I continued and dealt her 5 on each cheek in total, after each one she thanked me. Although she tried to hide it I could see that she was angry when she got up from my knees.

"You probably won't admit it Grace, but you're so predictable."

"What do you mean?"

"You're angry."

"Of course I'm angry, you treat me like a child, giving me a spanking."

"Yes and?... Don't forget we're playing and it's all part of the game and I apologize but I couldn't stop myself from pushing your buttons."

"Pushing my buttons, which buttons?"

"The buttons which I was sure would get you angry and I love it when you're angry. You really go for it when you do and it shows all over your face and you look soo terribly sexy that way," I replied with a smile.

As it dawned on her that it was all make-believe and part of the game we were playing I saw her facial expression change from angry to a big smile.

"So you think I look sexy when I'm angry? Maybe I should get angry more often with you then in the future?"

"Wow, that's not exactly what I had in mind, I'm just saying..."

"Now who is pushing who's buttons this time? You see two can play at that game."

"How right you are."

"You'd better finish your ice cream before it is completely melted."

"Maybe I should pour it on your body and lick it off then?"

"If you dare, I'll make you clean up the floor with your tongue as well."

"Oh, no Mistress don't make me do that I'll behave and lick your ass instead."

"If you insist, I could go for that, maybe it'll take away the pain you caused me."

"Why don't we put everything in the dishwasher and adjourn to the bedroom, it's going to be a tiring day tomorrow for both of us, you preparing the Christmas turkey and me entertaining all the guests."

"You might be right there, you know it will only be female guests that will attend?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I am, you'll be outnumbered 6 to 1 tomorrow."

"6, I thought it would only be 4, you, Nancy, Elisa, and Linda?"

"Yes, plus Emilia... and Daniele."

"Yeah, Emilia, she's a female as well you're right, but who is Daniele?"

"You might know her better as Sunshine."

"I should have known that you would invite her, she told me you and Maggy were school friends, you haven't invited Maggy as well did you?"

"No should I have?... You want one more, it's just a phone call I have to make."

"If you want to bury me after the Christmas party, please do."

"It wouldn't be the first time you had a gang bang with women."

"Is that what you're planning an inverted gang bang?"

"What do you mean by an inverted gang bang?"

"In a normal gang bang, it's the woman that is outnumbered not the men."

"What happened to your sense of adventure Lew?"

"My sense of adventure is OK but I'm not sure it'll still be tomorrow evening."

"You'll be treated like a sultan with his harem, all you need to do is keep your pecker up, if it's too hard you can always take one of your magic pills."

"If it's hard I don't need to take a pill, it's the opposite I'm afraid of when it's not hard."

"How about now, is it hard now, or do you need another Dame Blanche to get it up."

"All it needs now is some TLC administered by a completely naked female."

"Your wish is my command Master," she replied taking me by the hand and leading me to the bedroom where she gave me a push so I ended up on my back on the bed. She climbed onto the bed and stood wide-legged above me giving me a tremendous view of her smoking-hot body while slowly removing her panties, before dropping them on my face. The aroma was overwhelming.

With the panties still on my face I whispered, "Please keep the stockings and garters on, please, I just love it."

"I can see, it shows," she said pointing at my cock which was on the rise again.

After I had removed the panties from my head, I said, "If my memory serves me right madam, you want me to take the servant's entrance in the back?"

"How nice of you to remember sir, she said with a wink while she took a position on all fours.

"To help you slip in the key, you will find some lubricant in the drawer of the nightstand."

I opened the drawer and found a tube with the lubricant amongst an assortment of toys. I put a nice cool dollop on her ass and another on my, now ready for action, flesh sword. After taking up my position behind her on my knees I pointed my dick at her backdoor, which she held open with her hands positioned on her butt cheeks.

"Slowly please, it's been a while since the last time someone used that entrance, you may find some cobwebs on your way in."

I used the head of my cock to distribute the lube I had put on her brown pucker evenly over her back door. The top of the head slipped in without effort. I felt her sphincter give way allowing me, effortlessly, to slide in all the way to the hilt. She moaned.

"Oh this feels so good, it was one of the best decisions I made to offer you my anal virginity in Florida. I could never imagine I would crave this feeling so much. Yes please fuck me, please fuck my ass."

"You're so tight back there, it feels glorious, it's also good that I came before, it will allow me to last so much longer now."

"Before I forget, when you cum in my ass, I want you to plug me up with the butt plug, which you'll find in the drawer. I want to keep your essence inside of me all night long."

I kept on pumping in and out of her in a steady rhythm while I played with her tits, pinching her nipples hard in the process. She kept on moaning alternating with animalistic groans, with sometimes a shiver going through her frame when I changed cadence or entry angle. After a good fifteen minutes of fucking her, it was time to bring her to boiling point so I moved my attention from her tits to her pussy. She was dripping wet so my fingers slipped inside of her without even trying. I could feel her throbbing clit at the top of her snatch standing up and begging for attention. When I touched it with my thumb I felt a few spasms shooting through her naked body as if I had touched it with a live electric wire.

All of a sudden I felt her tense up as she orgasmed, a torrent of searing pleasure burned through her body, causing it to convulse, every muscle tensing and releasing in sexual bliss. Her asshole clamped down on me, her muscles gripping my shaft like a vice, milking the cum from my balls and making it race up my shaft before squirting into her dark tight hole. My brain enjoyed its chemical reward as I almost came apart at the seams. Her knees became as soft as melted marshmallows, making her collapse on her stomach on the bed with me on top and both of us panting.

I felt my cock go soft as well and if I didn't act quickly I wouldn't be able to make her request about keeping my essence the whole night inside of her come true. I searched for the buttplug with my hand and when I found it I pulled my deflated dick out of her and replaced it with the plug, thus sealing my cum inside her body.

She turned her head and looked at me with a satisfied smile on her face, "thank you for doing this for me," after which she closed her eyes, and fell asleep. I spooned her, and pulled up the covers to keep us warm, and as exhausted as she was from our games, so was I. No wonder I thought as I saw the clock on the nightstand telling me it was midnight - that was the last thing I remember before falling asleep myself.

12